NWA:TNA 2oo5

Guest wcw

user posted image

Impact starts off the week of June 1st showcasing a highlight video of last weeks telecast on the USA Network showing that the main event at Slammiversary again will be AJ Styles taking on NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett.

The ring of fireworks then explode inside the Orlando Arena, with thousands of fans screaming. Many of them holding up signs supporting their chosen wrestlers. Signs like “AJ 4 Champ” and “Get Well Jeff”

The cameras then go to the announcing team of Mike Tenay and Don West, while they give a run down of this weeks TNA Impact!

Mike Tenay: Welcome fans. Its June 1st, and this is IMPACT! Tonight will be one for the ages, as it has been signed and tonight Abyss will take on Ron Killings!

Don West: And mike that’s not all. Because tonight will also start round two of the International Championship Tournament. Sonjay will take on Red and Sonny Siaki faces off against Team Canada’s own Petey Williams!

“OH Canada” then plays through the arena…

Mike Tenay: Don, not only is it tonight, its now!

Petey Williams then walks out holding up a Canadian flag and his half of the tag belts. waiving the flag to the tna fans. Once Petey gets to the ring, he lays the flag against the ring steps and slides into the ring, as he takes off his Canadian jersey, while Sonny Siaki’s theme plays to a chorus of cheers from the crowd.

Siaki then walks out from the back, playing off from the cheers of the crowd, and getting pumped as he walks down to the ring. He then walks up the steps, and walks through the ring ropes, looking directly at his opponent as the bell sounds for the opening contest of impact!

International Championship

2nd Round

Petey Williams vs Sonny Siaki

The Beginning: The match begun with both men trading off move for move. Keeping the pace to a somewhat quick form. The first counter happened when Petey went for a tilt a whirl ddt but Siaki pushed him off, and hit a heel kick, knocking Petey to the mats. Siaki then pulled off a leg drop coming off a whip to the ropes. Siaki then picked the former x champion up, and hit a quick brainbuster suplex, and going for a quick three count but only got a two count…

The Middle: By the middle of the match the tides had turned. With Petey now using illegal holds and the ropes for his advantage managed to get the momentum in his direction. Petey still going with this hit a low blow, on Siaki while the ref wasn’t paying close attention and went for a roll up, while using the ropes, but again Siaki wouldn’t allow the three count to be complete. Siaki then countered a whip into the corner, and whipped Petey completely over the top rope!

The End: The end came following seconds later when Siaki then getting excited again by the crowd Petey went over to the ring steps, and grabbed the flag. With the ref and Siaki both not looking, Petey crawled to the other side of the ring, slid in and slammed the hockey stick over the back of Siaki! He then threw the stick out, and got into position to hit a Canadian destroyer, the ref then attended to Siaki, and out from the crowd came one half of AMW Chris Harris, and climbed on the ring apron swinging Petey's tag title, smashing the head of Williams. Petey then dazed stumbled right into the arm of Sonny Siaki’s and hit his Siakiclypse Now! Siaki then covered for the 1….2……3!

Winner: Sonny Siaki

Mike Tenay: What a way to start off impact don! Petey got exactly what he deserved and now so did Siaki! Siaki goes on as the first of four people to be in the four way elimination style International Championship match at Slammiversary!

Don West: Mike he’s the first of the night but wont be the last. Later tonight Sonjay Dutt will take on The Amazing red. Before that can happen though Dusty Rhodes has a few announcements he wanted to make public, and it will be next!

Commercial Break

Back from break in the back all four teams AMW, The Naturals, Team Canada’s Petey Williams and Bobby Roode, and The Briscoe Brothers all are fighting with each other, and eventually need to be held back by what looks to be all of the Road Agents and TNA Security in the building…

The theme of the TNA DOA plays ending the backstage segment early, as Dusty Rhodes is in the middle of the ring holding a microphone.

Dusty Rhodes: Tonight I came out here to make a few announcements, on a few situations…if you will. See getting away from my own problems I figured I would announce a few match for TNA Slammiversary. The first being the X Title match. In one corner it will be Christopher Daniels, and in the other, it will be Elix Skipper. Now these two have had history for months now. So I figured with this maybe being the last time these two fight, we should go out with a bang, if you will. So I have made the x title match, a 2 out of 3 falls match!

The crowd cheers with approval.

Rhodes: The next thing I wanted to announce comes after seeing what just occurred with four tag teams. So if all of you can’t seem to stay away from each other, you all will be put into a match. So at Slammiversary it will be a 4 way match for the NWA Tag Titles. It will be Americas Most Wanted, The Naturals, Team Canada and The Briscoe Brothers. Good luck boys, your gonna need it!

The last thing I wanted to talk about is the Main Event at Slammiversary when AJ Styles fights against the man that will represent me Jeff…

My World then plays, as the NWA Champion walks out from the back with a pissed look upon his face, looking right into the DOA’s eyes.

Once in the ring Jarrett grabs the microphone and speaks…

Jeff Jarrett: Dusty before you say a damn word theres something I have to get off my chest. See ive been thinking. Why the hell would someone that hates me so much, choose me to depend on. I came with two reasons. One being either he respected me enough to know im the best damn wrestler in this company, and realizes when I say this is my world, its not a gimmick, its just the damn truth. Or, he is pulling another damn stunt to get this damn belt off my shoulder. So I thought about it, and ive realized what you really want. See Dusty its no secret you don’t need this job. You’re a legend, a former NWA Champion even, you don’t need the money. What you do need though is to prove you’re the better man than me, isn’t that right Dust. See you don’t give a damn about this company, or this job. You just want to show, you got the last laugh and if that means you lose your job then so be it, aint that righ..

Rhodes then tears the microphone out of Jarrett’s hands

Rhodes: Oh just shut the hell up Jeff! You wanna come out here and bore this crowd week after week, while they despise you as champion go for it. But don’t, and I mean don’t you ever say I don’t care for this company. Before the Jeff Jarrett’s of this world there were the Harley Races, the ric flairs and the dusty Rhodes! So don’t you ever say I care, because I do. And I chose you because yah I know you’re the best, you’re the best wrestler here today, and I know you love the belt more than life itself, the same goes for me and the history of the nwa! Now I know this situation isn’t what we want. I don’t want to rely on you, and you don’t wanna give me what I want in life. That’s clear, but the fact is we’re in this together. As a team if you will. So come Slammiversary, you will remain champion, and will remain DOA, I don’t need to worry about you screwing me over, cause quite frankly, you cant afford it!

Dusty then throws the microphone down on the ground and walks through the ropes, and to the back…

Mike Tenay: My god, Don, did you see that inside the ring. This situation both men need to put in the past is just surreal. Jarrett can’t lose the belt, and Dusty knows it.

Don West: Mike if he does though, and that’s a strong if, Dusty loses his job, and Jarrett, well he my as well just lose his life, cause that’s what that belt is to him, its his life!

Mike Tenay: Well don, next up will be the next round two match for tonight as The Amazing Red faces off against Sonjay Dutt!

With that being said Dutt’s theme plays and The Playa from Himalaya walks out to a huge pop from the crowd. Sonjay then slides under the ropes, jumping to the turnbuckles with his hands in the air, as Red’s theme plays and The Amazing Red walks out from the back with an American Flag TNA shirt. Once inside the ring both goe right up to the other and shakes hands showing respect, as the ring bell sounds…

International Championship

2nd Round

Sonjay Dutt vs The Amazing Red

The Beginning: The match started off a on a quick basis with red hitting a botched hurricaranna, and then missed a standing shooting star press. Dutt followed the momentum shift up with a quick leg drop. He then picked the head of reds up, and went for a ddt, but read pushed dutt onto the turnbuckle. Dutt then looking dazed swatted reds legs after he attempted a drop kick. Dutt then took advantage of this hitting another leg drop, but this time off the top rope. Dutt then Attempted to get a three count, but only getting a 2 count.

The Middle: In the middle of the match much of the same occurred. Both men kept trading off moves with Dutt still being in control here. Now having Red on the top rope, dutt hit a hig impact superplex! Dutt made the cover but again didn’t get a three count. Sonjay then whipped red to the ropes, and went for a head scissor takedown, but red countered, grabbing dutt and putting him on hi shoulders, dropping him hard into a dvd/neck breaker combo!

The End: The end of the match came when red went for his code red finisher, but dutt, fell on the mat before red could finish off the twist. Dutt then ran to the ropes, jumping on the second rope then going for a leg drop, but red got out of the way. He then picked dutt up in a reverse ddt motion, then picked his body up grabbing his tights. Red then made dutts body hit against the turnbuckles, and then slammed dutt head first! Red then went to the top rope, and hit the INFRA RED! Red covers getting the 1….2…..3!

Winner: The Amazing Red

Following the match both drained wrestlers, slowly got to their feet, with Red holding his hand out looking for a handshake after the match, and reluctantly Sonjay ended up doing so showing respect for both men.

Mike Tenay: Don another amazing match. You can always count on the X Division to perform, and I dare say they even put on a match of the year candidate right there don!

Don West: Mike I couldn’t agree more. Although the next match wrestlers could say other wise. Cause up next is the main event folks, when Abyss will be taking on Ron Killings!

“Come Out and Play” then hits, and from the back walks Raven.

Mike Tenay: And to think Don, we almost went a whole show without even mentioning this piece of trash!

With the crowd roaring with boos in Ravens direction a smirk came on the face of the man who in previous weeks has made it clear hes out to end CM Punk.

Once inside the ring, Raven gets a microphone and begins to speak out to the Orlando fans…

Raven: Tonight I came out here, with one thing in mind. That being expressing what I shall do to the soul, the corpse, and the mind of cm punks come Slammiversary. See week after week, I come out here, I speak of sins people will soon not be able to forget but will immediately want to forget and be forgiven for. I also have spoke on why I hat that punk so much, and what makes me want him to feel the pain I will give him. This week I just feel it necessary to remind him who I am compared to who he is. See CM Punk when people think of me, they think of a few things. They may think of my mind. They may think of my legacy, or hell they may just think im one twisted soul that will never be happy. In a sense that’s all right. Because whether you want to admit it or not im in your head. I’ve already won the battle, its now just time to make your body look like what it would if you were in a war. My legacy also separates us. What have you done in life, who have you beat. Hell you cant even beat me, ive made it clear. For every chair shot ive given you. For every time we were in foreign countries and I put you through tables. I am a Fucking champion! Go back to the year 1996, you wanna see what one man can do, and be put through I did it all. Go to Philadelphia ask the fans who Raven is, ask what he can do. You won’t like what hear but sometimes truth is the greatest remedy of fear. Lastly I am twisted. Don’t you ever forget that. I’m more twisted then one man little own a wrestler should be. My LIFE IS HELL! Don’t ever forget the pain ive been through and the pain I put poor souls through! See I will end you, I will set you free, into your own little crucifixation, I will whatever the hell I want! Simply because I can, and because it is added to my legacy. Punk you have no way of living after Slammiversary, so let it be written, and so it shall pass…

Tracy Brook’s theme then plays, and with tears in her eyes, runs to the ring, and walks inside, staring eye to eye with Raven, asks for the microphone. Raven then gives it to her, with his arms folded as she begins to speak to Raven.

Tracy: Raven I know you don’t want to see me right now, and I know you don’t even know what im doing here. So im gonna tell you. Im out here, while CM Punk is still in the hospital, and he doesn’t know im here right now. What im out here to do though is plead to you, not to fight him at Slammiversary. I love him to death but I know there is no way he can beat you. He knows it to, I know he does. He doesn’t want to admit it, but if you get in that ring with him it will be the end of him. So from one human being to another, I am begging to you(she now gets on her knees) Please don’t show up, and please don’t put him through the kind of hell everyone knows you can do to him. I need him, and..

Raven: And what?!

Tracy: Well.. Im having his baby!

Raven looks at her in shock, then looking away gets a big grin on his face, turns around, and kicks her right in her face! Raven then picks her up, kicks her stomach, and evenflows her right into the mat!

Raven: QUOTE THE RAVEN………NEVERMORE!

Raven then extends his arms, as the crowd and announcers are shocked at his recent actions with the show going quickly to a commercial break…

Back from break Ron Killings is walking to the ring…

Mike Tenay: Welcome fans, and before we get to this main event, I just anted to take this time to apologize to anyone who was offended by the actions of Raven. TNA Wrestling does not condone nor did we know that was going to happen. We will keep you all informed on the well being of Tracy and her new child as it seems her and CM Punk are having a kid!

Don West: Mike that was just sickening. What the hell is going through his head, why the hell does he do those things!

Abyss now comes down to ringside as his music plays, with the crowd booing him as if he was Raven.

Once inside the ring, the bell sounds, and the Main Event begins for the evening…

Main Event

Abyss vs Ron Killings

The Beginning: The match started off with Killings kicking the legs of Abyss but the big man throw him to the ropes and hit a hard clothesline sending the former world champion to the mat. He then went against the ropes and went for an elbow drop but killings rolled out of the way, and applied a head/arm submission, trying to get the match ended early but to no avail.

The Middle: In the middle of the match Abyss was still over powering Killings every once in a while, this time with a hard piledriver in the middle of the ring. Abyss then hit a big leg after running against the ropes. He then went to go for another, but Killings rolled out of the way, then grabbed Abyss’ head and planted him with a jumping ddt! Killings then went to the top rope and waited for his opponent to turn around, and then Killings hit a drop kick off the top rope!

The End: The end of the bout came, when both men were trading blow for blow. With Killings thinking the momentum is in his direction goes against the ropes, ducks a clothesline from Abyss, turns the big man around and kicks him to the mid section. Killings then goes against the ropes and goes for the axe kick..But misses! Abyss steps back out of the way, then runs towards Abyss and gets hit with The Black Hole Slam! Abyss covers getting the 1…2….3!

Winner: Abyss

After the match Abyss continues his assault on Killings, putting him on his shoulders and falling hard hitting THE SHOCK TREATMENT!

Mike Tenay: What a way to end a jam-packed edition of Impact! Folks we gotta go as we are out of time. Don’t forget the second round of the tournament continues next week, as well as AJ Styles will be in the house as well as being in the Main Event! We gotta go folks, well see you next week!

This has been a presentation of TNA wrestling…The new face of Professional Wrestling

Edited by wcw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

TNA Wrestling iMPACT! Preview

This week the second round of the International tournament continues when Chris Sabin will face off against The Outlaw. Can Sabin pull out one more victory to go to the finals at Slammiversary or will The Outlaw get one step closer to capturing the new NWA Championship

Sean O Haire will also be in tournament action. The only question is who is his opponent? CM Punk would be that opponent but with Ravens recent actions Punk still will not be able to be cleared to wrestle before the Slammiversary event. Word is Dusty Rhodes has a big suprise for O Haire and the rest of TNA on this matter!

Word in the back is current X Champion Christopher Daniels is not happy about having to beat his former tag parter 2 two times in one night, and will be on hand in Orlando to express his anger towards this decision.

In the main event AJ Styles will be taking on Monty Brown. Its The Clash vs The Pounce. Who can hit it first will be the real wuestion. Another will be if current NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett will be a factor in this conest.

This and much more as we are only a few weeks away from TNA Slammiversary. Tune into The USA Network 9 pm this and every Wednsday Night!

Confirmed Matches:

International Tournament

2nd Round

Chris Sabin vs The Outlaw

International Tournament

2nd Round

Sean O Haire vs ???

Main Event

AJ Styles vs Monty Brown

Edited by wcw

TNA Wrestling Breaking News

TNA has announced the release of 4 wrestlers as of June 7 2005

Shark Boy

D Ray 3000

Kid Kash

Mikey Batts

TNA Wrestling would like to wish them the best in the future.

Breaking News

user posted image

TNA Wrestling has announced that over that while Sonjay Dutt was working for another promotion sustained a arm injury that will put him out of action for the next two months. We will keep you informed on any new news on this sittuation.

Edited by wcw

I just have nothing for him at this time. I have too many things planned for the x division. I just gotta hope for the wwe to not get him and if i need him later ill re sign.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully im not in the wrong by bumping this diary, but i figure if im the writer its ok. I have decided to continue this diary where I left off. The next show will be posted tommorow night most likely.

IPB Image

June 8 2005

TNA iMPACT

USA Network

This week’s telecast of TNA Impact starts out with a video vignette featuring the NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett and his opponent for Slammiversary AJ Styles. Chronicling the history these two men have shared within the past few months and showcasing just what’s on the line when both men will fight in just under two weeks.

With the final scene being both Jarrett and Styles face to face the screen fades to a shot inside the impact zone where fireworks set off one by one in order to complete a circle above the ring.

Mike Tenay: Welcome fans to TNA Impact! This week like always I am joined by my announcing colleague Don West and DW boy what a night we have ahead of ourselves…

Don West: Oh boy Mike you aren’t kidding. We will have not one but two international tournament semi final matches here tonight. Where the winners will then go and face off in a four way match at Slammaversary against Sonny Siaki and Amazing Red.

Mike Tenay: Also the identity of the mystery man to face Sean O Haire in one of those matches will be revealed, as well as we will hear from the X Champion Christopher Daniels!

Don West: And then mike it will be The Phenomenal One AJ Styles to take on Monty Brown!

With that being said “Hail Sabin” plays out as the young Michigan native walks out from the back with his arms raised in the air, and then walks down to the ring to await his opponent.

Soon after “Ass Man” hits and The Outlaw walks down to the ring with a cocky look on his face, as he slides under the bottom rope and sizes Sabin up getting the first punch in to start this contest.

Semi Final I.N Tournament Match

Chris Sabin vs The Outlaw

The Beginning: The opening match for iMPACT started off big with big reasoning too. The Outlaw got the first kicks in as he showed who the stronger wrestler of the two was. Hitting a couple suplex's followed by an arm bar sending Sabin to the mat in pain. Outlaw then showed his cocky side posing for the fans as they booed the former tag team champion. After a quick screw up from the outlaw though Sabin finally began to get some offense in hitting a running hurricaranna followed by a drop kick sending The Outlaw outside to the floor.

The Middle: By the middle of the match both sides had become more even. With Sabin in somewhat of control he got a two count after a spring board leg drop from the second rope. Sabin then tried to finish him off quickly with an attempted cradle shock but outlaw reversed it and quickly hit a spike piledriver sending both men on the mat in pain. With the ref counting upwards to ten Outlaw was the first to get up to his feet. Outlaw then had Sabin set for the Fameasser but Sabin takes a step back and kicks Outlaw in the kneecap going for a pin and getting the 1…2….no!

The End: The end came once The Outlaw reversed a brainbuster that set Sabin up for a Fameasser and this time connected hard on the mat. Instead of Pinning The former X Division Champion, The Outlaw taunted the crowd and once looking back at his fallen opponent out from the crowd came Ron Killings who distracted Outlaw enough for Killings to drop Outlaws neck on the ropes and Sabin then rolled outlaw up for the 1….2…..3!!!!

Winner: Chris Sabin

Mike Tenay: That’s it! Sabin has advanced to the Finals!

Don West: Wait! Here comes Monty Brown..

Monty and Outlaw then turned the tides on Killings as the beat down began but soon came to an end when BG James came in for the save and after a missed pounce to James BG hit shake rattle and roll on Brown as Killings hit a side kick on The Outlaw. BG then called for the microphones…

BG James: Look here twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber. 10 Days…that’s what ya got. Eat the best meal you can. Buy the best suit you can see, or for your case Monty best dress. Because when it’s all said and done there aint nothing that can prevent the 3lk from getting the w and both of you can suck on that…

Killings: BITCH!

Mike Tenay: Don, Slammiversary is just getting better and better. Folks we have to take a break but once we return Shane Douglas is in the back and he will be joined with Christopher Daniels!

Commercial Break

Back from break the camera gets a tight shot on the X Division Title then pans out showing Daniels having the belt wrapped against his waist as Shane Douglas begins to ask him a couple of questions…

Shane Douglas: Christopher in just…

Christopher Daniels: Whoa there former Franchise! The names…MR….T…N…A! Get it…Got it…Good!

Shane Douglas: Yah I got it but I will not call you something your not. Lets be honest you took the label from AJ Styles. So like I was saying Daniels in just a few days you and your former tag partner Elix Skipper to settle it all, will face off in a two out of three falls match. I understand you were more than unhappy to sign on for this match, why is that. You wouldn’t be scared champ..would ya?

Christopher Daniels: Where in the hell do you get off calling me scared. You’re the same man that ducked your way out time and time again from a man that would go down as one of the greatest extreme champions of all time aren’t you. You know that human suplex machine guy. Yah that’s right, shut it. Now Skipper the rumors are true. I wasn’t happy. Not because people around here say im scared, but more because I see no reason why someone of my stature has to beat an ok tag wrestler at best two out of three times in one night. I held you from failure for three straight years. All the way back in sports entertainment xtreme. Now I won’t do it anymore Elix. No now its time little boy for me to let go of that string. That string that has kept you from falling face first into the ground. The string that has kept you believing with just a little more conditioning you too could be just like me…MR T…N…A. Sunday night, Elix me and you for this belt, don’t think this will be a contest. It wont. All it will take is me letting go of the string, then giving you what all hell bound opponents get, whether you like it or not. Every angel gets their wings. Sunday night is just your time kid…Its just you time…

Soon after Daniels looks as if he’s seen a ghost. As he watches a man with a hooded sweatshirt walk by him…

Christopher Daniels: Shane…Is that who I think it was?!

Shane Douglas: oooh Mike I got a feeling…someone’s about to get an unwanted return..

Mike Tenay: Don, who did Daniels see…

Semi Final I.N Tournament Match

Sean O Haire vs ??? ??

Sean O Haire with his music playing is already walking circles inside the ring asking anyone and everyone who his opponent will be. Jeremy Borash then got on the microphone announcing his opponent…

Jeremy Borash: And his opponent, from Brooklyn, NY, weighing in at 170 pounds, this is…

A gun shot is heard with “Realest Killaz” being played…

Jeremy Borash: LOOOOOOOOOOW…..KIIIIIIIII!

The former Triple X member quickly comes out from the back, with the fans roaring for his return and KI runs down the isle and under the bottom rope with the fans in attendance all standing for the returning Low Ki.

The Beginning: Right before both men are about to tie up the crowd starts a “welcome back” chant. Not phased at all by the excitement he has created throughout the arena, Ki starts things off by hitting many low kicks to the big man. Low Ki then runs against the ropes and hits O Haire with a knife chop to the chest sending O Haire into the ropes. Ki then got on the ropes kneeing O Haire right between the eyes many times before O Haire could throw the returning tna star to the mats. When Ki tried to get on the ropes again O Haire just lifted a boot and sent Ki to the outside.

The Middle: In the middle of the match Low Ki still had more control than O Haire through the match. Making O Haire stay mostly on the ground Ki had O Haire in a figure four leg lock which after a couple minutes got reversed by the big man but before Ki could lose control he slid under the bottom rope and walked on the outside while O Haire lay in pain. Once getting back in Ki grabbed O Haires head, but O Haire took advantage of playing possum and tossed Ki into the turnbuckle, followed by a DVD sending Ki’s head right into the mat.

The End: In the end Ki looked to be signaling for a finish with the Ki Krusher. However O Haire was just too big and ended up reversing it into a school boy and got the 1…2…NO!. O Haire then motioned that he was going to end this now and gave Ki a kick to the gut and had him up for a powerbomb…and nailed it! Ki looked motionless. With O Haire now laughing he pointed to the crowd one more time. He then had Ki up again for a powerbomb…but this time Ki held onto his head, and turned the move into a dragon sleeper, where O Haire didn’t even last five seconds before tapping out!

Winner: Low Ki

Mike Tenay: What a match! Low Ki has returned to TNA and he’s now off to Slammaversary to complete the final four that will fight for the International Title with the likes of Sonny Siaki, Amazing Red and Chris Sabin!

Low Ki celebrates ringside with the fans continuing a welcome back chant as we go backstage with Shane Douglas and AJ Styles…

Shane Douglas: AJ I don’t want to look past tonight but you can’t help but have Jeff Jarrett in your mind as you go inside the six sided ring with Monty Brown…

Jeff Jarrett then enters the screen with the NWA title over his shoulder..

Jeff Jarrett: Yah AJ you can’t help but think about the King of the mountain. To tell you the truth I can’t blame ya. Cause no matter which way you look at it AJ you don’t have a chance at winning this belt. You’ll always be known as the poster child from this company but ill always be known simply as champ…

Styles looks away then returns with a couple of lefts and rights to Jarrett where Jarrett returns with a couple of punches of his own until wrestlers backstage pull the two apart with both men still yelling at the other until iMPACT went to its last break…

Commercial Break

Once returning from the break Jeremy Borash is standing in the middle of the ring announcing for the main event…

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, it is now time for the Main Event …of the evening! Coming to the ring first from the Serengeti this is Montyyy….Brrooooown!

Monty then walks out from the back to a chorus of boos as he yells out to the fans tearing away anti Monty signs. Once getting to the ring he climbs up the steel steps and walks into the ring shrugging his shoulders awaiting Styles…

Jeremy Borash: And his opponent, from Gainesville, Georgia, he is the Phenomenal One…A…J….STYYYYLES!

“I AM” then plays with AJ walking out from the back with a blue hooded vest on. After a few seconds AJ flips the hood off his head, and pounds his chest a couple times while starring right at Monty in anticipation to start the match…

Main Event

AJ Styles vs Monty Brown

The Beginning: The match started off with a pumped up AJ hitting and kicking Monty like he was a man on a mission. Monty would throw him off or try a move but whatever he seemed to do it wouldn’t work. AJ thinking could do anything tried to go for a clash but it easily got reversed and AJ went flying over the top rope. Out to the surprise of no one Jarrett now made his way down to the ring and with Monty arguing with the ref Jarrett began to Punish AJ with kicks to the shoulder. AJ then got tossed back in the ring…

The Middle: By the middle of the match Monty was now in total control. Throwing AJ against the ropes Monty hit him with an over the head belly to belly suplex. Then kicking AJ right on the chest, while taunting with the crowd Monty seemed to be thinking it could end soon. With that Monty picked Styles up and tossed him against the ropes setting up for a pounce. However AJ flipped over Monty and hit him out of nowhere with the pele!

The End: The end came when both men being winded started brawling into the corner. AJ then attempted to throw Monty to the other corner but Monty reversed it and sent Styles into the corner followed by a boot to the face, busting AJ up. Monty now signaling to the crowd for The Pounce. Monty waited for AJ to turn around and yet again threw him into the ropes and…BOOM! Monty hit the pounce. He hit it close to the ropes however and AJ went flying over the top rope with the ref starting the count. Jarrett then got the idea to throw AJ back into the ring. Once doing so Monty covered for the easy 1…2…..NO! AJ got up! Monty then picked AJ up in disgust and put him on the top rope with his back facing the inside of the ring. Monty then got up on the ropes as well looking for a belly to back suplex. Jarrett then also got on the apron, and attempted to hit AJ with a chair, but instead AJ ducks and Jarrett hits Monty! AJ then hits Jarrett off the ring, and turns around and gets on the top rope, picking up a groggy Monty Brown, looking for the Clash! He hooks the arms….And slams him to the mat! Jarrett then gets in the ring and blast AJ with a guitar making the ref call for the bells!

Winner: Monty Brown

Jarrett then pounds away at a bloody Styles shoving the NWA title in his face with Mike Tenay selling Slammaversary.

Mike Tenay: My god, someone get out here and stop this! Ladies and Gentleman we are out of time, but don’t miss out. Please tune in for next weeks show as i have been given word that will will be live with CM Punk!

Don West: Also Mike there will be a tag team match pitting Chris Sabin and Sonny Siaki taking on The Amazing Red and Low Ki!!

Mike Tenay: It all will be on the USA Network next week folks; we gotta go….Someone Help AJ!

This has been a presentation of TNA wrestling…The new face of Professional Wrestling

Edited by wcw

iMPACT Preview for June 15 2005

IPB Image

This week we will finally hear from a almost completlly healed CM Punk. What will he say about the news from his soon to be childs mother. What will he say about Raven evenflowing her into the mat?

Also As a result of last week's two international championship semi final matches we found out what four men will wrestle for the new belt. This week all four will be in a tag match pitting Amazing Red and a returning Low Ki against the team of Chris Sabin and Sonny Siaki. Who knows what kind of chaos could come of theese four men being in the ring with eachother when in just a week they will be at eachothers throat.

In action will also be Ron Killings as he takes on The Outlaw. Both Monty and BG James have been barred from ringside. Will Outlaw have anything up his sleeve as he takes on a former NWA Champion?

And in the Main Event, Jeff Jarrett in a non title match will face off against former Tag Team Champion James Storm. Theres no telling what AJ Styles may do to even the score against his Slammaversary opponent after the attack he recieved last week.

Confirmed Matches:

X Division Tag Team Match

The Amazing Red/Low Ki vs Sonny Siaki/Chris Sabin

Ron Killings vs The Outlaw

Main Event

Non Title Match

Jeff Jarrett vs James Storm

This and much more this Wednsday on the USA Network at 9 PM!

Edited by wcw

• 1 year later...