Ring Of Xtreme Combat

Mx F'N Px

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***Jersey All Pro Wrestling has inked a deal for a national televison deal. Word around is that the company is looking into bringing in some bigger name indy talent to work for them, with 'American Dragon' BRYAN DANIELSON's name being one of the many on the list. DANIELSON is currently only working for Ring of Xtreme Combat outside of his Japan dates, so this could be another kicker for RXC who have suffered a few loses as of late.

***As far as RXC goes, word is that RODERICK STRONG could be out up to 9 months depending on how his doctors evaluation goes. STRONG who has been in a hot feud with JAMES GIBSON as of late suffered a torn calf muscle injury just after his Tables Ladders and Chairs match with MATT HARDY at RXC's 'XTREME 8', when GIBSON attacked him and locked him in the texas cloverleaf. We'll keep you all updated on this situation.

***HOMICIDE is said to be recovering well from his broken hand. RXC officials have stated that he will not be allowed to enter the building as they can't afford to have him out injured for the semi finals of the RXC Heavyweight Title Tournament. Speaking of the RXC title tournament, no word on the SANDMAN's condition. RXC has been keeping a tight grip on this, and no one is forsure if it's a shoot or worked angle. When we hear about it, we'll let you know.

***Word going around is that 'H8 Club' member NICK GAGE has been left high and dry so to speak. Apparently after debuting, and returning for another appearence late 2005, GAGE's partner/brother JUSTICE PAIN had to check into rehab for personnel reasons. GAGE made his return a short while later with his new/former H8 Club partner NATE HATRED. HATRED however left the company shortly after feeling he wasnt getting what he was told he would. For those who dont know, HATRED, along with BRAD BRADLEY were contacting near the start of RXC about debuting as a tag team. A strong push was in the works but never came together, thus causing BRADLEY to sign work elsewhere. HATRED then decided that RXC wasn't the best place for him, and parted ways right after his debut. Back to the GAGE situation, RXC staff are still high on his work, and it's said he could be making another return shortly.

***RXC has finally announced a final card for the upcoming event entitled 'MAKING AN IMPACT'. You can click here to check it out.

user posted image

Live From the Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, NY

=====================================================

***RXC's 9th event entitled "Making An Impact" kicked off with JAMES GIBSON hitting the ring. GIBSON stated that injuring RODERICK STRONG was the only way for him to get out of the rut he's in. He noted that month after month he was stuck fighting STRONG while others got the big name matches.  He stated that starting now, he is more dedicated to showing what he has, as he will no longer be over looked by the higher ups, as well as the rest of the RXC roster. He then called out his opponent for the night, CHRIS HERO as he didn't feel like waiting any longer. ***

(OR-63%)

CHRIS HERO (with 'Honorable' ARIK CANNON) over JAMES GIBSON via DQ @ 14:22

***Great opening match between these two. GIBSON worked on HERO's back, while HERO worked on the neck of GIBSON. The finish saw GIBSON nailing a big backbreaker on HERO, from the books of rival RODERICK STRONG, and then locking on a texas cloverleaf for the tap out victory. However, GIBSON wouldn't let go of the hold after the match, and after several attempts, the referee had no choice but to reverse his decision by DQ'ing GIBSON.***

(OR-66, CR-46, MQ-86)

***After the match, GIBSON got into an arguement with the referee which ended in GIBSON telling the ref he would regret doing that again. As this was going on, an angered HERO, who had rolled out of the ring grabbed a chair and slid back inside. He sat waiting for GIBSON to turn, but before anything could happen, CANNON slid in the ring and stopped HERO from doing anything. GIBSON left the ring not noticing any of the events in the ring, as HERO and CANNON got into an arguement over CANNON not helping out with their 'little friend'. The two got into a shoving match, which led to a tug of war over the chair, but as this was going on, RHINO hit the ring and waited. CANNON won the tug of war, but saw RHINO, and pointed it out to HERO who turned right into a GORE, that evidentally knocked HERO into the chair which KO'd CANNON for a third time in recent months. RHINO dumped HERO and CANNON to the outside, and eventually, the two were helped to the back by staff.***

***RHINO grabbed a mic and once again called out TAZ, before noting that he knew TAZ wasnt in the building. He said that 'the countdown has begun till MAY' for TAZ's answer, and told the crowd that TAZ will answer, or he will do something so viscious, that no one will ever feel safe again. But before RHINO could continue, NICK GAGE hit the ring. GAGE took the mic straight from RHINO's hand, and began, noting that he's sick and tired of hearing RHINO out here every month, while other hard workers get left off the show due to 'time restraints'. GAGE noted that he was now partnerless, but that didnt matter because he is the 'Future of Xtreme' and he'll make a name for himself on his own. Gage also noted that  he is always ready for a fight. RHINO said even though he was technically given the night off, he would love to kick GAGE's ass, and slapped GAGE. A ref hit the ring for an impromptu match.***

(OR-63%)

RHINO over 'Future of Xtreme' NICK GAGE via three piledrivers  @ 13:01

***Possibly the stiffist match RXC has had to date. Hard chops and kicks by both men. GAGE showed off his famous 'facewash' boot to RHINO, and RHINO nailed some viscious clotheslines. Nearing the end of the bought, GAGE had grabbed a chair and was going to attempt to use it, but he ate a GORE!!! GAGE however kicked out of the pin to everyone's surprise. GAGE battled back, but fell short to a piledriver, but again he kicked out. RHINO then used a chair and drilled a second, but thinking again, nailed a third piledriver, the last two being chair assisted, and won the encounter.***

(OR-72, CR-63, MQ-82)

***After the match, RHINO stood over the fallen body of GAGE and leaned down and patted him on the back out of respect for the hard hitting match. RHINO left to the back, and when GAGE finally got back up, he exited to a solid ovation from the crowd.***

***After a brief intermission, CM PUNK and JOEY MATTHEWS, now both wearing the new 'sXe' shirt, with a WWE logo on the front hit the ring. PUNK noted that the 'sports Xtreme entertainment' era has began, and with the beginning comes a goal. He noted that the goal is that he will be fighting in the RXC title tournament finals. He noted that after destroying SANDMAN last month, he proved that he deserves to be in that match. However, before he could continue, 'Commissioner' STEVEN RICHARDS came out and told PUNK that he not only ruined the end of the show last month, but he set his future in someone else's hands, that being the 'Commissioners'. RICHARDS stated that right now, PUNK will be in a match. PUNK however, pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket and told RICHARDS he needs to remember the agreement, that being that PUNK has creative control. PUNK said he's is giving himself the night off as he feels he doesnt need to fight tonight. RICHARDS gave in, and told PUNK he's right, but then stated that he has control of the rest of the matches, as well as the building and 'bans' PUNK from ringside for the next match between MATTHEWS and COLEMAN. PUNK in a fit, tells RICHARDS that he wont interfere, but he will prove once and for all that he deserves that title belt around his waist.***

(OR-79%)

JOEY MATTHEWS over CAPRICE COLEMAN via Super Frankensteiner @ 11:02

***COLEMAN came out without his mentor MATT HARDY who has apparently been given the night off, and MATTHEWS 'partner' has been banned from ringside. The two worked really well together. Finish saw COLEMAN head to the top for a high risk move, but MATTHEWS got up in a hurry and crotched COLEMAN on the top rope. That gave MATTHEWS enough time to head up, and nailed a super frankensteiner for the three.***

(OR-67, CR-51, MQ-83)

***After the match, CM PUNK hit the ring as the ban was off, and he and MATTHEWS laid a beating on COLEMAN. PUNK got MATTHEWS to tie COLEMAN up in the ropes, and the started to go to town on his forhead, busting him open. This didnt last long however, as MATT HARDY rushed the ring. HARDY tackled MATTHEWS, but PUNK turned and the numbers got to HARDY. PUNK and MATTHEWS ended up nailing HARDY with a Spike Pedigree that took him down. PUNK then yelled at the ref, and ordered him to make a three count, as PUNK pinned HARDY's shoulders down, 1, 2, 3. PUNK then announced himself as the first man to pin MATT HARDY, and said that if taking out the number 2 rank in the tournament, and pinning the number 1 rank isnt enough to get him in, then he would do something so shocking, that he couldnt be denied the opportunity to become the champ. The 'sXe' then left the ring, as staff attended to HARDY and COLEMAN in the ring.***

***'Mr. Wrestling' KEVIN STEEN hit the ring next. STEEN bragged about his biggest win yet last month, defeating former World Champion JERRY LYNN. STEEN stated that if beating the former 'New F'N Show' wasn't great, then tonight would be even greater as he would continue his dominance as the 'best wrestler in the history of pro wrestling'. STEEN then called out his opponent for the night, and out from the back emerged JERRY LYNN, again. LYNN noted that last month STEEN shocked him. He said though, that this month, he wants STEEN in a 'submission match'. STEEN never one to backdown, accepted the challenge, and this match was on.***

'Mr. Wrestling' Surprise Entrant Invitational-- Submission Match

'Mr. Wrestling' KEVIN STEEN over JERRY LYNN via  dragon sleeper @ 30:40

***In another show stealing match, STEEN and LYNN showed the world why they are considered to be two of the best. LYNN a veteran, and STEEN an up an comer, put on a clinic, this time a more mat based match, that while not imidiately, got the crowd going for the tapout win. The match last just over the 30 minute mark, as LYNN finally tapped out to dragon sleeper after STEEN had worked on LYNN's neck throughout the match, while also nailing the Steenalizer, and a package piledriver. LYNN had worked on STEEN's arm throughout the matc, attempting to make him tap to a crossface that didn't succeed.***

(OR-85, CR-71, MQ-100)

***After the match, LYNN offered a handshake to STEEN, and he accepted, but then mocked LYNN noting that he beat him in less time then their previous match. STEEN went to leave, when LYNN grabbed his arm, and stated that he wanted STEEN one more time. LYNN said he needed to prove to himself that he can beat LYNN. STEEN said 'anytime, anywhere', to which LYNN replied, 'Next month, IRON MAN MATCH'. STEEN accepted the challenge, and left to the back, but not before a big stare down between the two.***

***'Commissioner' STEVEN RICHARDS came back out from the back. He said that after all that's gone down tonight, mainly with CM PUNK that he's having a hard time keeping things organized. He noted that PUNK and MATTHEWS are banned from next months show as to try to keep some order, as far as the semi finals of the RXC title tournament is concerned. He also said he had TWO big announcements. One is that the semi finals matches have been made, as next month, MATT HARDY will take on HOMICIDE, and RHINO will take on the SANDMAN in the RXC heavyweight title tournament semis. RICHARDS then said that the other announcement is HUGE for the company, and just as he went to talk, TRENT ACID along with the MESSIAH came down to the ring. MESSIAH first asked why KRYSTI MYST was suspened, to which RICHARDS replied that she dub her own grave bashing him and the company. MESSIAH angered had to be held back by ACID. ACID said that now was not the time, and said he had a question, no, an order. He wanted HOMICIDE next month, one on one. RICHARDS said that his request cant be accepted due to the title match, and ACID announced that 'That answer is unacceptable', and just like that, ACID nailed RICHARDS with a YAKUZA kick. ACID and MESSIAH left to the back before RICHARDS could ever get off his 'Big' announcement.***

(OR-76%)

***DANNY DANIELS and PETEY WILLIAMS hit the ring with 2 ladders. They waited for their opponents, and LANCE STORM came out holding both belts, and the ref hung them from the wire. STORM announced that CREDIBLE couldnt make it, which generated a chorus of boo's from the crowd, but he's sticking to his word, and he'll fight it alone, and like that, the match was underway.***

MAIN EVENT--RXC Tag Title--Ladder Match

LANCE STORM & AL SNOW over PETEY WILLIAMS & DANNY DANIELS @ 18:18

***STORM fought the first part of the match alone, and had his ass handed to him, until  AL SNOW hit the ring for a surprise debut. SNOW and STORM somehow managed to work together, as after a Snowplow off the ladder from SNOW to DANIELS, and STORM pushing over WILLIAMS ladder that he was attempting to grab the belts with, STORM climbed up and snagged the belts down to retain.***

(OR-59, CR-32, MQ-87)

***After the match, STORM and SNOW celebrated. In a shocking event, STORM after thinking it through, handed SNOW the other half of the RXC tag team titles, and the two left. DANIELS and WILLIAMS were cheered for their efforts, even if they came up short. WILLIAMS was heard saying to DANIELS that they were protesting as SNOW was never officially scheduled for the match, as the show came to an end.***

=====================================================

bad news folks....my game is messed up, apparently at the end of the months i dont get updates on anything, as in injured guys who are supposed to be back are still injured, and so on...i will post up to my last show that I have finished, but that may be it...

As of now, that leaves one show left...i had started to book the april event when i noticed this problem,

another reason for this is that I am moving to school in 5 days, my new computer is supposed to be here tomorrow, or the next day, so if i can find a way to transfer this, as to not lose anything like feud heat, etc, then it will continue...if not...then look for a new diary in the future, this time on TEW which I will finally be able to use since i'll have a faster computer.

Thanks to all who have enjoyed and gave feedback, and if all works out, then you can omit this message,

Mx F'N Px

Guest juggalo818

ah damn i was getting into this diary mad style hope to see more of you in the future.. like the way you focuse on storylines not a long ass typed out match. i rather read a storyl;ine than a long dragged out match.

That's a real bummer as things were starting to get really good, I too am hoping this diary can continue, but if it doesn't, it's been a great run, maybe even better than your previous efforts. I've always enjoyed reading your diaries, and your match write ups are straightforeward and right to the point. I like how your shows are more story focused and less on the matches. If there's one that I don't like about reading some diaries is the long-winded, drawn out match write ups. I also was taking a liking to the sXe group Punk started with Matthews, and I also like the surprise appearance of Al Snow on the last show as Lance Storms partner. Al Snow/Lance Storm is a dream team of mine. The Matt Hardy push was great as well as I'm a big fan of his, and the Rhino/Taz feud was heating up. I also really wanted to know what Richards big announcement was, and of course who was gonna win the RXC title.

thanks guys for the feedback...it's up in the air what im going to do...i have to copy all my stuff from one computer to the other in the next two days, and it might be easier for me just to start another diary in the near future...

all in all, thanks for reading..

Mx F'N Px

• 2 weeks later...

This is a final Posting. Ring Of Xtreme Combat has seen it's final days. After much thought, and moving, and getting a new computer, RXC has taken a back seat and is no more. Much thanks to all that read the diary, and to those who left feedback. I would like to thank Dochappy for the great event pics, which added to the diary greatly.

Onto other news, While RXC is dead, my life in the diary dome is not. A new diary is in the making, on TEW. This is my first time Ive got to play TEW, so it may completely blow, but thats the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

ANyways, just wanted to finalize this, and say a thank you to all involved.

Mx F'N Px

• 1 year later...