Live CD's/Greatest Hits/Singles Compilations?

Liam

Live:

Coldplay - Live 2003

Evanescence - Anywhere but home

Singles:

No Doubt - Singles - 1992-2003

Michael Jackson - Number Ones

Greatest Hits:

Madonna - Greatest Hits - Volume 1 and 2

Michael Jackson - Greatest Hits - Volume 1

Will Smith - Greatest Hits

Death Row - Greatest Hits

@Malenko/VerbalPuke: Is Mutiny on The Bay any good? I seem to remember hearing something about Jello not being the lead singer on this live album, or something. If that's true, then I don't want any part of it, since I love me some Jello Biafra.

@Malenko/VerbalPuke: Is Mutiny on The Bay any good? I seem to remember hearing something about Jello not being the lead singer on this live album, or something. If that's true, then I don't want any part of it, since I love me some Jello Biafra.

Jello is definitely the singer on this album, unless they happened to find somebody that has an uncanny resemblance to him. Alot of people were down on this album for whatever reason, but I happen to think it's a great live album for any band. The quality is pretty damn good, and the whole show is filled with alot of energy. I'm listening to it right now, and it's clearly Jello, especially with the sardonic quips during each song. The story I've heard is that Jello himself is not a fan of the recording and did not want it released. Unfortunately for him, he lost the court battle to the other DK's, and the album was released. I really like this album and think it's a good live document of the band.

Tristy, if you "love you some Jello" ( :P ) then check out his stuff with Lard. You seem to be a fellow who'd enjoy the industrial music mixed with Jello's lyrics. Basically, if you like Ministry and Jello Biafra, than this is right up your alley.

To Malenko, I'm fucking impressed with your collection. I knew you had an appreciation for punk, but I didn't realise you had such a diverse collection. Big kudos to you for also having Desmond Dekker. Since I'm in a suggestive mood, you might want to get your hands on some Symarip. I think it would be something you'd enjoy.