ECW Rebirth: Heyman's $1.4 Million

Awesome show Paidy, Great main event I loved it. thats going to be a sweet match as well 6 men, 1 cage, tons of weapons. That would personally be an amazing match to see. Just hope for a RVD Van Terminator off the top of the cage down onto someones skull, that would be fuckin sweet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lokmad

Wow, I fucking love this diary. The only thing I;m not too keen on is Sean O'Haire in the IP. He just doesn't seemto fit in to me.

Guest DiamondDust

Gotta, say loving this diary. I'm giving you credit in my sig :) One thing I don't get, is where did Heyman get the money to start ECW back up. I thoght he voided the money when he took the contracts.

Thanks for the support guys, it's great.

Unfortunately, I don't have the answers to alll of the "holes" in the backstory. It was simply just a good idea I thought of to incorporate a "new" ECW with some of the WWE guys. You could also ask why Vince gave in so easily to Heyman taking over the contracts, why Spike TV gave ECW a TV slot when we know in real life that they don't want wrestling anymore, and how Jericho would probably have a million dollar lawsuit for breaching his WWE contract and joining ECW.

So, no answers from me. ;)

This is a very good diary. There some small things people can comment on, but thats reaching. Cause quite honestlly this is a very good diary. I marked out for O Haire, not sure how well he will fit, but we'll see what you do with him. The PPV is looking to be a good one. That main event would be a great match to see.

Paul was in his office, writing on a pad of paper and typing on his computer, the same thing he does everyday. Sophie entered, waving her hair to one side.

Sophie: Paul, ratings are in.

Paul: Good?

Sophie: We are steadily gaining in rating each week. This weeks was a 3.1 rating. Smackdown rose to a 3.2 and RAW dropped a little to a 3.9. These are great ratings! Compared to NWA:TNA without a global TV deal with a 0.20 rating.

Paul: Sounds good, how is the PPV buyrate looking?

Sophie: It’s too early to say. Possibly the same at the REBIRTH PPV?

Paul: And this is with more advertising? Get me a better estimate dammit.

Sophie: Paul, don’t use that tone with me.

Paul: Yes, Sophie.

Sophie: Anyway, how’s the PPV looking anyway?

Paul: Why don’t you take a look at the current card yourself.

Paul slides a sheet of paper across his desk where Sophie picks it up.

Sunday, July 10th

ECW Uprising

Current Card

ECW Arena

Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia

ECW Rules Cage Match [World Heavyweight Title]

Rob Van Dam .v. Steve Corino .v. Rhyno .v. Matt Hardy .v. Tajiri .v. Chris Jericho

Television Title

Justin Credible .v. Nova

Billy Kidman .v. Spanky

Paul London .v. Frankie Kazarian

Sophie: A little short? DirecTV and Bell are giving us nearly three hours to...

Paul: Dammit Sophie! There IS two weeks of TV left.

Sophie: But wouldn’t having the matches announced sooner be good advertising?

Paul: It adds to the mysterious or some shit. I read in on the back of a Bacardi once...

Sophie: ...cool. Got this weeks show planned?

Paul: More or less. I better get back to working so you find me a ballpark number on the PPV, k?

Sophie: Will do.

Monday, June 27th

ECW Hardcore TV

Results

ECW Arena

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Following the match, Jack Victory is screaming on the outside of the ring from Chris Jericho, who has the Walls of Jericho locks onto him. The Impact Players have disposed of the faces in the match and stand tall in the ring. LOOK OUT, MATT HARDY comes in with the steel chair. Hardy flattens Justin Credible and Steve Corino in one swift motion with the chair! Hardy picks up Steve Corino, Twist of Fate onto the chair!!!

This week it is Matt Hardy who standing tall in the ring. Jericho has led off the Walls of Jericho, exhausted from the work. Bodies are once again lying everywhere as the huge 6-way “ECW RULES CAGE MATCH” is not only TWO weeks away. Matt Hardy flashes the “V1" sign and we are out!

Frankie Kazarian .v. Spanky

We go straight from the recap from last week into the show. For the first time since the restart, Spanky’s music hits and the match details are announced instead of a wrestler coming out to talk. The crowd is hot for Spanky, and Frankie Kazarian gets some decent heel heat.

Straight from the opening of this match, the two come out strong. A cross body from the top rope by Spanky early on gets him the advantage as Kazarian is hit with moves from all over the ring. Frankie tries to fight back by reversing a springboard but Spanky flips out of that reversal, nailing a dropkick.

Soon, Spanky goes for the Sliced Bread #2 but Kazarian flips him out of it. Spanky tries a quick heel kick but Frankie ducks that, nailing a spear-manoeuver! Frankie Kazarian tries to get ahead on Spanky but Paul London comes down to the ring to break that up! London is caring the chair he missed an attack with last week and is looks determined.

London gets into the ring and swings but Kazarian ducks it again, hitting a spinning kick and smashing the chair into London’s face! Kazarian throws London out of the ring and turns around to fight Spanky again. Spanky is there to hit the Sliced Bread #2! Spanky’s hot streak continues by picking up the win over Frankie Kazarian!

After the match, Kazarian laughs on Paul London, who stays on the outside of the ring. Spanky leaves the ring and is backing up the ramp when Billy Kidman attacks him from behind! Kidman stomps on Spanky repeatedly, kicking into his stomach. Two rivalries in the ring are heating up with all four participating in Uprising taking a part!

Backstage, Spike Dudley walks into the general locker room. He closes the door and walks inside, no sign of his brothers. Naturally, inside the locker room is Danny Doring and Roadkill. Spike’s rivals eye him up and down and then chuckle to each other, sensing how Spike is feeling.

Doring: What’s the matter Spike, brothers aren’t here to save you?

Roadkill: Yeah, you aren’t too smart when you aren’t at my back. Get it, my back!!

Doring and Roadkill chuckle while Spike looks at them weirdly. Doring and Roadkill begin to corner in Spike as he looks for a plan. On cue, Bubba and D-Von appear behind Doring and Roadkill.

Doring: And now... your going to get exactly what you deserve.

Doring and Roadkill go to push Spike, but Bubba and D-Von turn the pair around and give them a stiff shot to the jaw. As Doring and Roadkill turtle onto the ground, the Dudley Boyz reunite. The Dudleyz spit on Doring and Roadkill.

Bubba: Oh, and we just got back from Paul Heyman’s office! Two weeks, Uprising, The Dudleyz, Doring and Roadkill, TAG TITLES!!

Before leaving the locker room, Spike kicks Roadkill another time and then laughs at him, mocking him. Score, Dudley’s.

Rey Mysterio .v. Steve Corino

Sean O’Haire is out to the ring with Steve Corino. It is announced before the match that at Uprising, Sean O’Haire will battle it out with Rey Mysterio. Mysterio once again looks solid for this match and eyes O’Haire down intently as he comes down to the ring.

Steve Corino uses a few cheating manoeuver’s and help from Sean O’Haire to take advantage against Mysterio, looking quite small compared to Corino. The Impact Players don’t let Rey get any offense in because as soon as he hits a reversal, O’Haire is up on the ring apron swinging a 2x4 back and forth.

Mysterio battles against the two-on-one, hitting a shortened form of the 619 on Corino because of people no-selling the move in ECW. Rey goes behind the ring ropes to hit the West Coast Pop, but O’Haire jumps is there with the 2x4. A swift smack across the back of Rey Mysterio makes Rey stagger off of the apron. Sean O’Haire catches him, Death Valley Driver!!

Sean O’Haire picks up Rey and tosses him over the top ropes, replicating what he did when he debuted to attack Rey. Rey Mysterio staggers to his feet as Corino eyes him, Old School Expulsion!! Corino gets the cover and the victory on the little man.

After the match, O’Haire teases an attack but leaves Mysterio as he is and he and Corino leave the ring together.

After the ring is clear again, the theme music of Justin Credible hits and the TV Title contender comes out to the ring with a microphone and a smile, wearing his normal trademark jean shorts and “Anarchy” T-Shirt.

Once in the ring, JC looks around at the crowd booing him and waits for the jeers to die down before continuing on.

Justin Credible: Why boo your next Television champion? [boos] Oh come on, it’s no surprise that Nova’s title win was a fluke. I mean, first of all, I wasn’t even IN the match or else I would be champion here in this ring instead. Second of all, Nova’s hasn’t even had any COMPETITION! He’s defended the title once, against who? Spanky? I had to write his name down on my HAND before coming here!

The crowd boos and a mixed chant of “Spanky” and “Nova” breaks out through the arena. Justin Credible ignores them.

Justin Credible: And you people think I’m just one big joke. You think that the Impact Players’ are just one big happy game that little kids like to play. You don’t even know the EXTENT of the Impact Players’ plans. [boos] After Uprising in two weeks, you are going to see the Impact Players owning the Television Title and the World Heavyweight Title! 

Justin Credible pauses for a moment and the fans know that there is more to the “plan”.

Justin Credible: In a few weeks after the PPV, you are going to see the Impact Players owning the TAG TITLES! What is that, you say? You are all thinking that the Impact Players don’t even have a true tag team, well you wrong! Jack Victory and Sean O’Haire aren’t working together. Francine isn’t getting into that wrestling ring. You see, the Impact Players have a SURPRISE and you are all dying to find out, aren’t you! [boos] Well that’s too bad because you are just going to have to wait!

Justin Credible stops talking again, pacing back and forth through the ring.

Justin Credible: Nova, you better be ready for me. I’m not pushover and I ALWAYS get what I want. There is no losing in my vocabulary! You can bring a whole army against Justin Credible and I always win. The Impact Players are for REAL. Your going to see just how much of an IMPACT I can make here in ECW. I’ve done it before and I’ll sure as hell do it again!

Tajiri .v. Akio

Originally, Tajiri had plans to take on Shannon Moore in this match but due to Moore having prior commitments, Akio is here to take his place. With Akio here, this match is now an all-Japanese affair with both men shaking hands before the match starts. Aw, how lovely.

Tajiri uses his swift kicks early on to take that advantage as Akio is seen with a little rust on him. After a quick tarantula by Tajiri on the ropes, Akio spills to the outside. Tajiri contemplates jumping for a few seconds and then does, a cross-body over the top ropes to collide with Akio through the metal ring barrier.

Both men struggle to their feet where Akio fakes the punch and goes low, taking out Tajiri’s knees. Akio kicks Tajiri in the back of the head and returns to the ring. Once Tajiri finally finds his way back into the ring, he is bombarded with kicks to the head from Akio. It takes a while for Tajiri to even stand up!

After a reversed suplex by Tajiri and another kick to the head on Akio, the Japanese Buzzsaw seems in control of the match. Akio stands up slowly, Tajiri Kick! Tajiri makes the cover and picks up the win!

After the match, Matt Hardy comes running down the ring! Hardy gets into the ring, taking down Tajiri in an unexpected attack. Matt Hardy rips off his shirt and picks up Tajiri, Twist of Fate! Tajiri is out on the ground and Matt Hardy yells out, “ONE AT A TIME BABY!”. Great emotion by Hardy in taking out one of his opponents in the Cage match at Uprising in two weeks.

Chris Jericho .v. Jack Victory

Jericho’s entrance gets shorter and shorter each week. This time it reads, “Get ready for Y2J”, instead of the countdown. The crowd boos bother Jericho and Victory in this match. Looks like the battle of who is more evil.

Jericho slides out of the ring quickly, dodges Francine, and picks weapons out from underneath the ring. Jericho throws in the chair, trash can, brass knuckles into the ring and then joins Victory in the ring to really begin the fight. Jack Victory surprises a lot of people by holding the advantage for a while in the beginning of the match. Francine barks out orders for him when Jericho is up and dances for the crowd when Jericho is down.

When Jericho finally does get the advantage and hits the facebuster to set up for the Lionsault, Steve Corino and Justin Credible come down the ramp. Jericho is forced to stop his setup and pay attention to Corino and Credible, who have now entered the ring. JC attacks Jericho and holds him down while Corino gives him stiff shots with the chair!

Following a shot with the brass knuckles, Jericho is bleeding for the forehead and looks to be losing a grasp on things. Steve Corino sets up Jericho, Old School Expulsion! Corino yells out “who’s mean now bitch!” at Jericho as he and JC stomp on him some more. Jack Victory waits in the corner of the ring for the cue for the pin.

Rhyno comes down to the ring to help out his ENEMY, Chris Jericho! Rhyno throws Justin Credible out of the ring from behind and clotheslines Corino to the ground. Jack Victory charges at the man beast but Rhyno simply lowers his head and hits the GORE! Corino gets up for an attack, PILEDRIVER!!

The referee has no choice but to call the match due to the ring being full of carnage. Rhyno has single-handedly taken out all three members of the Impact Players. Chris Jericho slowly rises to hit feet, bleeding from the forehead even worse now.

Rhyno eyes down his opponent at Uprising before extending his hand to Chris Jericho. Jericho teases walking away but then shakes his hand!! Chris Jericho lifts up Rhyno’s hand to the crowd, before kneeing him in the gut! Jericho gives Rhyno a DDT! Jericho laughs at Rhyno, blood running down his face. Chris Jerihco locks on the Walls of Jericho onto Rhyno!

The crowd boos Jericho even more heavily and Hardcore TV fades out for this week with the Impact Players now up and retreating to the back and Chris Jericho having the Walls of Jericho locked on Rhyno, blood pouring down his face from a previous attack. We are only two weeks away from Uprising!

Guest DiamondDust

Great show Paidy. I can't wait for the PPV. The cage match seems great, and I'm loving the London not being able to use a chairthing. Pure genius.

No backstage segment this week. Before I go to bed, I leave you with an updated PPV Card and Hardcore TV preview. Expect a show tomorrow night sometime.

July 10th

Uprising

Preview

ECW Rules Cage Match [World Heavyweight Title]

Rob Van Dam .v. Steve Corino .v. Rhyno .v. Matt Hardy .v. Tajiri .v. Chris Jericho

Television Title

Justin Credible .v. Nova

Tag Team Titles

Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley .b. Doring and Roadkill

Sean O’Haire .v. Rey Mysterio

Billy Kidman .v. Spanky

Paul London .v. Frankie Kazarian

Monday, July 4th

ECW Hardcore TV

Preview

ECW Arena

* Rob Van Dam .v. Sean O’Haire

* “30 Seconds” featuring the World Title contendors

* Paul London .v. Steven Richards

* Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley and Spanky .v. Doring and Roadkill and Billy Kidman

Also featuring Justin Credible, Nova, Rey Mysterio, Frankie Kazarian, and more!

Edited by Paidy

I'm loving it. Jericho and Hardy jumping the ship was very cool, even though they never pretty much appeared in ECW (except Chris in... '95?), they fit in.

I don't care if the backstory has it's holes. It's supposed to be fun. The 'backstage segments' are great, i was hoping there would have been one now too, but i guess you're gonna do them again soon. Right? I mean, Heyman is great, i could imagine him doing those things you're writing.

Uprising looks solid. Especially the Main Event promises to be something just unique, and the competitors rock. They all fit in, except that "ECW Rules" sounds stupid. I don't get it. The federation is ECW, so i think it should be pretty obvious that there are the ECW rules? :P

Keep it up, i promise to predict the PPV card.

Guest Lord Filth

I like the diary but it seems like every match ends with someone coming in and helping the other person win. Sorry dude but its true.

I added the "ECW RULES" due to the weapons angle to the match. I didn't really know what else to call it.

The backstage segment didn't happen this week because I had nothing really to talk about. When there's news, you can count on the backstage segment.

Yeah, sorry about that Filth. With only six segments a show, it's hard to fit in enough feuds to make the PPV cut with enough buildup to them. I'll try to fix that, especially if ECW gets the primetime knod after WWE leaves. :)

Monday, July 4th

ECW Hardcore TV

Results

ECW Arena

Rhyno eyes down his opponent at Uprising before extending his hand to Chris Jericho. Jericho teases walking away but then shakes his hand!! Chris Jericho lifts up Rhyno’s hand to the crowd, before kneeing him in the gut! Jericho gives Rhyno a DDT! Jericho laughs at Rhyno, blood running down his face. Chris Jericho locks on the Walls of Jericho onto Rhyno!

The crowd boos Jericho even more heavily and Hardcore TV fades out for this week with the Impact Players now up and retreating to the back and Chris Jericho having the Walls of Jericho locked on Rhyno, blood pouring down his face from a previous attack.

The crowd in the ECW is roaring for the pre-PPV version of Hardcore TV. Signs in the crowd tonight include “I sold Jericho’s blood on E-Bay”, “Paul London can’t use a chair”, and “Rhyno has man-boobs”. How exciting.

We kick off impact with “Hand That Feeds” by Nine Inch Nails being the first theme music out of the PA System. ECW Owner and hardcore fanatic, Paul Heyman is out to the ring. Paul lifts his hand up for the crowd, allowing them to pop and start an “E-C-W” chant. Heyman makes his way into the ring, microphone in hand.

Paul Heyman: Hello my ECW fanatics. [pop] Before we begin the show tonight, do I have some news for you.

Heyman stops, allowing the crowd to cheer and do whatever before calming down again.

Paul Heyman: It seems to me that we have had a little bit of chaos on Hardcore TV lately. I am, of course, talking about the constant run-in attacks and bloody chaos concerning the World title picture. But don’t worry, ECW’s favourite owner has the perfect fix for that. [pause] You see, starting after Uprising, ECW will be bringing in it’s very own COMMISSIONER! This person will oversee all ECW actions and punish those he sees fit to do so.

The crowd gives a pop for the announcement of a new authority figure.

Paul Heyman: Paul Heyman will be taking a little break after the PPV to take a little summer vacation for himself. The new authority figure will handle all problems concerning the company, along with the new PPV after Uprising. But now the question is, who is the authority figure? I guess you’ll all have to keep watching Hardcore TV to find out!

Heyman pauses before moving on to the next subject.

Paul Heyman: The other thing I have come out to tell you about is very important. ECW has another new member to it’s roster! Now I had to pull a few strings but I think you’ll all be pleasantly surprise at the new member. That is, [gulp], if ECW can contain him.

The lights in the arena flicker on and off. Paul Heyman has a nervous look on his face.

Paul Heyman: ANYWAY, I think I better be quiet now. Have fun and, err, enjoy the show!

The crowd wonders about Heyman’s weird attitude and the flickering of the lights. Heyman gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp to the back without saying much of anything.

Paul London .v. Steven Richards

Before the match begins, Frankie Kazarian walks out to the ring with a steel chair. Paul London’s opponent at the PPV promises no harm and simply places the chair up against the ring apron. London stares down Kazarian intently as he goes backwards up the ramp and stands at the top, yelling out that he only wants to watch.

As the match begins, Steven Richards goes to lock up with London, but trips over his own feet to the ground. Typical. London has to pick Richards up, hitting him with a side slam, followed by a standing leg drop. Richards tries to get the advantage off the ropes, but misses the clothesline and gets a kick to the jaw. London, in control, hits Richards with a German suplex, eyeing down Kazarian as he does so.

Richards can’t seem to get much going tonight. While his tag team experiences have been great in ECW so far with Nova, his singles ability is something else. London hits a standing Moonsault before going to the top ropes.

Paul London looks back at Frankie Kazarian once, who is standing at the top of the ramp still, before hitting the London Calling, a Shooting Star Press, on Steven Richards! ECW’s current top cruiserweight pins Richards and picks up the victory!

After the match, Frankie Kazarian slowly makes his way down the ramp. Paul London gets out of the ring to meet him, but picks up the steel chair on the way! London hasn’t had much luck with the hardcore aspect of ECW so far, but manages to chase off Kazarian! London eyes Kazarian intently, who has backed himself up the ramp, intimated by London with the chair.

Once the ring is clear once again, we are treated to Television title contender, Justin Credible coming down to the ring. The Impact Players member is alone and microphone as he gets into the ring to cut his promo.

Justin Credible: The crowd in this arena should be so GRATEFUL that they get to see the former ECW Champion in the flesh and here tonight.

The camera pans around the arena to signs that say things like, “JC Penis Size is Incredible” and “Justin Credible is a scrub”. Credible waits for his cheap heel heat to wear off before going on.

Justin Credible: This Sunday at Uprising, Nova is going to learn a very important message. Nova is going to learn that there are no freebies in this wrestling company. You can’t win one 10-man rumble and think that you are king of the hill. Nova has to learn that you have to be RUTHLESS. You can’t be yourself in this business. You need to be for real. You need skill! What skill did Nova have before coming to ECW, walking around and pretending to be some Bowflex Bitch? [boos]

Justin Credible laughs at his own joke.

Justin Credible: Some of you might say, “but Justin, Nova isn’t even in the building tonight!” My response to that is, so what? If Nova isn’t in the building on Sunday, he forfeits his title. I could care less that Nova isn’t here right now!

Nova’s theme music hits and JC looks around for Nova to come flying from somewhere. Nova’s music continues to play over the PA system. JC looks up at the ramp, still scared that a sneak attack might be in the works. After about a minute, the music cuts.

Justin Credible: What the hell?

Now, JC’s music hits, signally the end of his speech. Justin doesn’t seem to know what is going on and has no choice but to leave the ring area. The crowd boos Justin out of the arena as JC things about the fake appearance by Nova.

Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley and Spanky .v. Doring and Roadkill and Billy Kidman

What a mess of a match this is. At the PPV this Sunday, The Dudleyz will take on D&R for the tag titles while Kidman and Spanky face each other in a rematch from a few weeks ago.

It doesn’t take two minutes into this match that The Dudleyz go to the outside together. They pick out a table, their trademark weapon, and set it up outside the ring. In the ring, Kidman has taken advantage of Spanky, giving him a back suplex off the top rope. Kidman goes for the pin but Spanky kicks out at two. Kidman tags in Roadkill and Roadkill quickly takes advantage of Spanky, giving him a knee to the gut.

After more general fighting, Spanky and Kidman are in the ring once again with Spanky having the advantage this time. Spanky goes for the pin but it is broken up by Doring. This causes the Dudley Boyz to get into the ring and clothesline Doring and Roadkill from the apron. D-Von goes top rope, hitting a diving clothesline on Roadkill! Bubba walks over to Doring and the two brawl back and forth.

The two tag teams move towards the table that is still set up. From here, the Dudleyz double clothesline Roadkill. Doring runs at the Dudleys, and they give him a 3-D through the table!

In the ring, Spanky goes for the Sliced Bread #2, but Kidman reverses it into a reverse DDT and pin! Kidman gets the three count and steals a victory over his partner!

After the match, Kidman doesn’t want a fight and leaves the ring area. The Dudleyz begin to head to the back as well but they are AMBUSHED by D&R. The heel side gets one up as the two head to the PPV and the tag title match.

It is now time for a segment dubbed “30 Seconds”. All six World title competitors gather in the ring. Each person gets 30 seconds to talk about anything they want to. Tensions are high in the ring as Tajiri goes first.

Tajiri: How many years was I in ECW before and how many times I win the ECW World Championship. Now I am back in ECW and nothing will stop me from winning the gold. I am going to do it for Japan and all my people. I will prove that Tajiri is more than you think...

The crowd can barely understand Tajiri’s English because it is so choppy. Well, that was a dud, let move on.

Steve Corino: Do you really think there is anybody else fit for the World title? Do you think that you can match Mr. Old School? Do I need to remind you people who was SCREWED out of the title on the final ECW show in 2001? I’m not winning that damned title for you people, I’m doing it for the Impact Players. How do you fuc...

The buzzer rings and Corino is cut off. Corino’s short speech is anger-filled very aggressive.

Rob Van Dam: Mr. Prime Time is back to make things right. ECW is my second home and you don’t have ECW without Mr. Monday Night. Nobody else in this business has the skill, power, and confidence in himself than I do. It can’t get any easier to win the ECW World Title when your name is Rob-Van-Dam.

The crowd pops for Rob Van Dam. They are behind him at this point, with Matt Hardy up next.

Matt Hardy: WWE made a BIG mistake when they released V1. Is there any other way to slap the faces of all the people in this building who are WWE fans than to win the title? [boos] Yeah, don’t act like you aren’t taping RAW right now. Even though I have no Mfers in ECW, doesn’t mean that there aren’t any in this building. When I win that title, you can all kiss my ass!

Possibly the best speech so far and biggest heel heat. The last ECW champion, Rhyno is second last on the block.

Rhyno: I don’t think that anybody in this ring even knows what the ECW title is about! It’s about being the most extreme person in this business! It’s about knowing what you are in for. There is nothing more ruthless in this business than the “GORE” and this Sunday, I’m gonna prove that to all five of you in this ring. Don’t fuck with the man beast and the man beast can fuck you up!

A new catch phrase, how nice. Chris Jericho is last.

Chris Jericho: Listen you bunch of ass-clowns, talk all the crap you want. Chris Jericho knows all of you better than you think. Tajiri, learn some English because I didn’t understand a thing you said! Corino, go back to being a garbage man. And get a haircut! Rob Van Dam, learn a new catch phrase. It’s not 1999 anymore and we don’t care! Matt Hardy, what version are we on now? Maybe you have no MF’ers because noone cares! Rhyno, you WERE the last ECW champion? Nobody wants to see a 5 foot 10 fat ass with man boobs anymore. Get over yourself!

Wow, Jericho just ripped everyone away. Tensions are running high for the main event.

Rob Van Dam .v. Sean O’Haire

It is made very clear before the match that there can be NO interference by any World title contenders in this match. The five of them that aren’t in this match are ordered to the backstage area and are told not to come back. Will they listen to the rules are ignore them like anybody else would?

Van Dam quickly takes down O’Haire in the beginning, hitting a Rolling Thunder on the big man. Rob Van Dam does his hand taunt to the crowd before hitting a spinning kick on O’Haire. Van Dam goes up to the top rope but it may be a bit too early as O’Haire catches Van Dam with a Powerbomb!

After more fighting, the referee takes a bump. Cue the run-in possibly? If you called it, you were right. Things aren’t as it seems though as Rey Mysterio is the one who runs out! As Mysterio isn’t in the World Title match, he cannot be punished for the interference. Mysterio gets up on the ring apron as Sean O’Haire stands up. Mysterio jumps up, West Coast Splash!!

O’Haire is out cold as Mysterio ditches through the crowd. Rob Van Dam is now in the ring with a steel chair The referee recovers and Sean O’Haire is slowly doing the same. Sean O’Haire gets up as RVD jumps, VAN TERMINATOR!! The crowd erupts in a HUGE pop as Rob Van Dam makes the pin and picks up the three count!

The pre-PPV show of Hardcore TV ends quite silently and loudly at the same time with Rob Vam Dam playing off the crowd and replays of Mysterio’s West Coast Pop and RVD’s Van Terminator play over and over on the titantron. Hardcore TV is O-U-T!

Guest DiamondDust

I like how you keep pointing out that Rhyno has moobs (Man Boobs). Keep it up, and I can't wait to read the ECW rules cage match.

The "ECW Rules" thing to the cage match really doesn't set well with me. I think it shows that you don't know much about ECW (If you do, I apologize). They didn't have any rules. All the matches were No DQ, No Count Outs, etc etc. Plus ECW Rules sounds like something WWE would put for a gimmick match between two former ECW workers in a match or something.

I don't like the over-all feel of the diary. I think you're pushing realism to it's boundaries quite frankly. Chris Jericho leaves WWE for ECW? What? You may say I'm paying attention to all the wrong things or something, but... damn. Realism isn't important sometimes. You can suspend it sometimes, yeah. Dukes & Plankton have done it before. As has TGC. But now you're just not explaining why Jericho would leave a hefty paycheck like he has in WWE for a smaller one in ECW. He gets pushed in ECW, yeah, but that's not going to provide his family anything.

Just food for thought. You may not want to deal with realism, but it's a major turn off to your diary for me, and I assume others too, since I've heard people say things.

The "ECW Rules" thing to the cage match really doesn't set well with me. I think it shows that you don't know much about ECW (If you do, I apologize). They didn't have any rules. All the matches were No DQ, No Count Outs, etc etc. Plus ECW Rules sounds like something WWE would put for a gimmick match between two former ECW workers in a match or something.

I added the "ECW RULES" due to the weapons angle to the match. I didn't really know what else to call it.

I don't like the over-all feel of the diary. I think you're pushing realism to it's boundaries quite frankly. Chris Jericho leaves WWE for ECW? What? You may say I'm paying attention to all the wrong things or something, but... damn. Realism isn't important sometimes. You can suspend it sometimes, yeah. Dukes & Plankton have done it before. As has TGC. But now you're just not explaining why Jericho would leave a hefty paycheck like he has in WWE for a smaller one in ECW. He gets pushed in ECW, yeah, but that's not going to provide his family anything.

Just food for thought. You may not want to deal with realism, but it's a major turn off to your diary for me, and I assume others too, since I've heard people say things.

It was finally time. Uprising was soon to begin and Paul Heyman couldn’t be happier. Paul had received nothing but praise since the rebirth and that’s the way he liked it. As Sophie entered his office for the tenth time today, she seemed to be happy about another thing again.

Sophie: Hey Paul, I just read that you added the “Tables Match” part to the Tag title match. Throw both opponents through a table to win, that’s pretty classy!

Paul Heyman: Sophie, first, I told you about that yesterday, and second, I didn’t invent that speculation either.

Sophie: Sorry Paul, just excited. You know how it is.

Paul Heyman: It’s cool. Now that ECW has gone five shows and almost one PPV in, it’s time to find a groove. The World Champion will be named tonight, and I have big plans for the coming weeks. It’s getting harder and harder to fit a lot of wrestlers into only six cards on a show.

Sophie: WWE leaves Spike TV September 1st, you know...

Paul Heyman: Still two months away. I need more time now.

Sophie shrugs her shoulders and Pau looks down at his paper once. The phone suddenly rings and on impulse, Sophie picks it up.

Sophie: Yes? I can give him the message... Oh? Really? How long do you think... That long? I guess we have to give him what he wants. Yes. Okay. I’ll tell him, thanks.

Sophie puts down the phone and frowns at Paul.

Sophie: That was one of the road agents. Guess who just booked himself into rehab?

Paul Heyman: No way, I knew I saw Tajiri in my office the other day. It only takes a few hours for someone to...

Sophie: It’s not Tajiri... and don’t tell me that!

Paul Heyman: That’s good. Who is it then?

Sophie leans in and whispers into Paul’s ear. The look of disappointment on Paul’s face tells the whole story.

Sophie: That’s bad?

Paul Heyman: Release him from his contract... starting TOMORROW night.

Sophie: You’ll be able to book him for one show?

Paul Heyman: Maybe I can work something out. I’ll see what strings I can pull.

Sophie: Sounds good, the PPV booked?

Paul Heyman: Just putting the finishing touches on the PPV debuts. It looks like we’ll have two new debuts and while only one will be on tonight, it’s still good news.

Sophie: One of the debuts wouldn’t happen to be the Impact Players mystery guy you hinted at two weeks ago, would it?

Paul Heyman: Of course it is! I only hope that the ECW fans can appreciate what I’m going to do.

Sophie: And the other one is the new ECW commissioner?

Paul Heyman: Nope, he won’t begin until tomorrow. As for the other debut, I wish that I could tell the whole world right now. Next month is going to be GREAT. I can smell the hype.

Sophie: Well I’m smelling something else, and that’s my cue to leave. Good luck with the PPV tonight, alright?

Paul Heyman: Sounds good. Send that...person... some flowers from me and tell them to get better in rehab.

Sophie: Will do!

Edited by Paidy