PSV vs. AC Milan

For those who have seen the match yesterday, I think that is was one hell of a game from the PSV side, they had AC Milan on their knees. but just like the away game against milan, milan makes the only goal they need in the 89 minute. And the rest in the game they where not even close to score a goal. I thought PSV good get the job done because they got rid of their 0-2 lose away in milan because in the 65 minute is was 2-0 for PSV after a goal from the great sout korean Park, and a goal from Cocu. Then Milan scores in the last minute and PSV even scores one minute later with one hell of a goal from Cocu.

But a least I have seen what PSV can do, stupid Seedorf with his comments: Some few little moment PSV can play nice, but for the most they just suck.

Well good luck Van Bommel this was your last European match with PSV, I hope you will make it in Barcalona. :thumbsup:

Edited by larziej

Like I said in the Chelsea thread, PSV were outstanding and Milan were pure shit. The entire PSV team was just brilliant, played their hearts out to be quite honest. From that performance they probably deserved to be in the final but that's how football is. Couldn't beleive how bad Milan played though when you think about how great they really are.

Just shows how Milan can make something out of nothing though. That goal came from nowhere, I actually thought it was a great goal. Super cross from Kaka and true the keeper should have probably kept it out, but still a good goal if you ask me. That late Cocu goal was amazing though, one of the greatest finishes to a game in ages.

I honestly think you'll see a totally different Milan come the final. Plus I don't think they wanted to go too hard tonight as they've got the huge game with us this Sunday in which will probably decide who wins Serie A (Which brings me to how big Sunday will be, Milan/Juve, Liverpool/Arsenal, Ipswich/Brighton, Wigan/Reading in what are all must win games, awesome day of football). Although no Maldini for the final as he's suspended, so it should be a damn good final and certainly a close one.

I just enjoy predicting teams no one thinks has a chance, except for Chelski, everyone at my school said Arsenal would win and considering one of them is the grandson of an ex Carlisle and Rangers right back, then everyone seems to think he is God (he knows lots about football anyways) so I said Chelski and no one believed me, so yeah.

Either way no one would have given PSV a chance against AC Milan. Oh well, I'm sure AC Milan will take the CL Trophy away with them.

To be fair, I'm never really right on many things. I was just lucky when it came to Chelsea. I said Leeds would do well the season they went down, so sod what I know.