Cena's Album Leaked

Guest Blade

Guest Blade

Cena's album isnt post to drop for another week and its leaked on the net accordingly i am listening to it now and its aight but ill give you guys my full opinion when ive heard all of it

Guest TheIZZLE

I really odnt like rap, and its even worse that a wrestler is tyring to be a real rapper by realesing the album outside of the gimmick on TV. I have no intention of listening to it, but to each his own....

Mainly I just dont see how it could be even remotely good..

Didn't really like, its not that he's bad, its the music, not liking the rythems. Meh...

Edited by Laice_

Guest Blade

anyone seen his first music video i've seen posted in numerous places and yes cloudy the papoose mixtape in my avatar is a new one the mixtape is called sharades it features the song sharades, thugacation pt. 4 and alphabetical slaughter (one of his best imo)

heh, I think Ja Rule is really underrated. Most rap fans nowadays hate him because of his beef with 50.

Ja Rule = Tha Realest = Black Child = Tupac.

Basically, Rule is just another in a line of subpar 'Pac impressions. Dude has a handful of good songs, but mostly based on the guest appearances by guys like Jada etcetera.