Summerslam 2006 Banner

2/10

There's nothing about it I like, sorry. The green glow around Christian is horrible, the pictures don't seem to fit together (they're different sizes), the choice of font is nasty and doesn't fit, and the "3 Men - 1 Belt" text doesn't seem to be level (although that could be my eyes).

Also, Christian should probably be in the middle if he's the current champion - both guys are going for him, he's the center of attention etc.

Oh, and what disposition are they? From that I'd say Rey and Christian are heel's whilst Eddie's the face.

^^^^

I have to agree with the first post, its just lacking something. There isnt much going on, the backround seems very dull to me. Different Sizes can work, however if you were going to have The Rey one bigger than the rest as you have, he should have been at the front, to make it look better. Dont really get the glow around Christian, try to be consistant with everything you do, if Christian has the Glow (which he shouldnt it looks awful) they should all have it.

The first thing I do when I make a backround is render>clouds, it gives you a good jumping off point, then you can add in brush strokes and what not. Also the Boarder isnt consistant all the way round. There is a way to get around this, first save your Banner, when you have it as you want before putting on the Boarder, save it as PSD with the Layers Ticked. Then go back and combine all the Layers using shift>control>E. The go to Edit>stroke, and set the size you want, there you should have a consistant boarder.

I actually think the text is alright, it could work with a complimentary background. However, the rest of the graphic is very plain, you need something...anything, in the background, a bit of detail, rather than just grey murkiness. Get rid of the glow too. It's also a bit of an odd size, what's it being used for?

Guest Nightdragon

There's nothing about it I like, sorry.  The green glow around Christian is horrible, the pictures don't seem to fit together (they're different sizes), the choice of font is nasty and doesn't fit, and the "3 Men - 1 Belt" text doesn't seem to be level (although that could be my eyes).

Also, Christian should probably be in the middle if he's the current champion - both guys are going for him, he's the center of attention etc.

Oh, and what disposition are they?  From that I'd say Rey and Christian are heel's whilst Eddie's the face.

Guest Monte

I'd say about 3/10.

The graphic is very elementary. Seems you used too many effects on a very basic set of cuts while using a fairly decently fitting font and color scheme. Very bland, doesn't tell much of a story or speak to me at all.