Smallville

sahyder1

Is anyone still watching it? Although at times the show is significantly worse then what it started as I still find myself watching it every week. I wouldn't mind seeing it go on past next season. There is a lot of character development still to be done. I wouldn't mind some kind of regular Superman series down the road at some point again.

Last episode was the best episode ever. I'm not basing this on whether it was well written or acted or anything, but after Jason Teague died, I listened to "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang for an hour on repeat. The last few episodes have made up for how disappointing the rest of the season was. Hopefully the season finale is half as cool as the season 3 one.

I enjoy smallville a lot and am glad Jason was killed off although I think he might not be dead for some reason. The season finale looks to be good and hopefully a appearance by the real fortress of solitude (the ice one not the loft one).

Plus Lex (can't remember his real name) makes this show awesome no matter what.

Man that was an awesome season finale. Leaves many questions for next season. Plus I feel Lex really stole the show with his almost official move from good/bad guy to bad guy. Hopefully next season we see the real fortress of solitude.

And how about that batman begins preview I want to see that movie even more now from it.

Fucking hell.

That sucked big time.

Lionel died? Lex wasn't responsible in any way for his father's death. That's not cool.

Lois....gone to find her sister. I'm somewhat encouraged by the fact that both Lucy and Shelby were mentioned in the episode.

Lex acted completely out of character, losing his cool WAY too many times. I can understand threatening Chloe, but the way he acted toward his father and Lana were just insane.

The only parts that saved it was Clark's foray into what we can only assume to be the fortress of solitude, and the kickass opening montage (albeit it made little sense.....still nice to see it).

Like sahyder, I know the show is crappy. But I just love the superman mythos that much. With that said, season 5 will be the last season, as the WB has given it the kiss of death, matching it against the OC. I'm only hoping that it'll last throughout season 5, because Smallville is the type of show that needs and deserves a proper sendoff.

Boo hiss. I guess I'll entertain myself this summer with the DVDs........ahh.....when the show was still good. <_<

Edited by thuganomic

Guest NYJetFan86

I watch both the OC and Smallville but because of the WB's stupid idea to move Smallville to Thursday I can't watch both anymore but I'm gonna stick with Smallville because IMO Superman > OC

Personally I don't think he's dead or going to die yet. It was never said he was dead...Lex said something about him almost being dead...but how many times has this show faked out on a death. I mean the Kent House got hit by the meteor, but it's pretty much a gaurantee they'll survive. Last season you had the apparant death of Chloe and Lex being poisoned...I'd bet Lionel will be back.

That finale was so weird. It's bad enough you have to kill 4 seconds of time by using "24" countdowns but damn. Special FX came through though. Another thing I don't understand is where the fuck did Clark go? Antartica?

and Lex was awesome, it's about time he showed his true colors.

Edited by wCwCreator

That finale was so weird. It's bad enough you have to kill 4 seconds of time by using "24" countdowns but damn. Special FX came through though. Another thing I don't understand is where the fuck did Clark go? Antartica?

and Lex was awesome, it's about time he showed his true colors.