World Wrestling Entertainment 2004

Guest LilJoeyPez

Yeah, we all had 2 - I so would have had 3 if Pez would have stuck to his end of the Edge bargain. He's gonna get it now! In future, Pez, you should have a tiebreaker question or something like that, I think. I'm lookin' forward to Raw, anyway, and to see World champion Billy Gunn (I just cracked up typing that) on SmackDown.

RK!

Guest LilJoeyPez

WWE RAW PREVIEW FOR 17-5-2004

WHO'S GOING TO BAD BLOOD?

RAW's Bad Blood Pay-Per-View on June 20 will begin to take shape this week, as the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line as Chris Jericho defends agains the Nature Boy, Ric Flair and Chris Benoit does battle with Randy Orton to determine who will be facing the World Champion, be it Flair or Jericho, at Bad Blood. Will it be an all-Evolution Main Event at Bad Blood? Or will Benoit and Jericho, two fan favourites, face off again? Or will something else come out of this? There are many possibilities and you'll have to tune into RAW to find out what goes down.

Triple H will be in the arena when RAW comes to San Diego, and after being screwed out of a victory over Test by Evolution's Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Christian, "the Game" will want payback. With the fans behind him once again, nothing will stop Triple H in his quest to gain revenge on Evolution for kicking him out - particularly Christian. Tune into RAW to see how this one develops.

The only confirmed match for Bad Blood so far is D-Von Dudley defending his Hardcore Championship against his half-brother Bubba Ray and this bitter feud took a new turn last week as D-Von beat the crap out of his brother and said this wasn't about his title; this was personal. After the split of the Dudley Boyz, D-Von and Bubba have both been at each others throats - but due to the assault by D-Von last week, Bubba Ray Dudley will not be in attendance, but our Hardcore Champion will and D-Von Dudley will want to get some fighting talk in ahead of Bad Blood.

As if all this hot action wasn't enough, two stars of RAW's tag team scene go one-on-one as D'Lo Brown of Black Magic goes up against Extreme Assimilation's Tommy Dreamer, and Shawn Michaels faces Spike Dudley in a match that the Impact Players will want to watch closely. Will they, or Intercontinental Champion Matt Hardy get involved in this match? What else is going to go down? There's only one way to find out, switch to Spike TV on Monday night, and escape the rules with RAW!

Lookin' good, Pez-man. Michaels/Spike should be a pretty interesting match, if you do it right. Y2J/Flair and Benoit/Orton could both be some great matches - I'm definitely gunning for a Y2J/Orton main event for Badd Blood, that'd be an excellent match for all concerned. I'm still pissed at you not putting the SmackDown title on Edge, though. *glares*

RK!

Right well despite horrid decisions, your PPV is actually decent.

Televisions shows however suck and one long ever changing paragraph really just doesn't work.

Nabeel you're a post whore.

Guest JamesHearte

There were two things I liked here. First, Billy Gunn as the champ. That I like. Him and Hogan should be a good team. Second, Too Cool reunited facing championship holding The F.B.I.. Both of those teams are a must for shoring up the mid card, and you've used them well here.

-Hearte

Guest LilJoeyPez

I don't think I've made the best start here at EWB, and I think part of it was because of this diary's unoriginality and the fact that I've started it two months in. So, I'm gonna start a new diary. Can a mod please delete this topic, Because I don't want to give up on my new diary and see this is easier and post that it's back.

Guest wwwrock

unorginally diaries rule IMO.

I like the fact that no WWE storyline's are followed, this is your diary where you want your wrestlers to be.

10/10