MMORPGs

Wrong forum. This belong sin the Co Op Arcade. Not that I can whisk this thread there, but...

As for on-topic, I used to play Runescape, but it soon got boring, and I realised just how stupid it was (stupid attacking style). I hardly play RPG games anyway.

Guest KoRnCHiLD

Ive played Legend Of Mir 2, Star Wars Galaxies, World Of Warcraft, Priston Tale & EvE. I then realised I was a loser, and went out and got a girlfriend. Moral of the story: MMORPG's turn you into a self-obsessed fat kid.

Oh, and im not sure of any that are in BETA atm, thats the only way you'll get to play it for free.

Guild Wars would be the one that my friends are all trying to convince each other (and me) to pick up so that we can all play it together online.

I've hardly yet looked at it myself though.

It sounds cool and comparisons between it and Diablo is a big plus as I was a bit of a Diablo 2 player. I'll probably end up getting it for the summer as Play.com has it for the low low price of £18, that and no subscription fees...:thumbsup:

Guest KoRnCHiLD

WoW > any other game ever made.

Although....they made a Leged of Mir 2?! When? I LOVED that game, from closed beta to public beta all the way up until they went bankrupt :(

Um no, WoW is pay to play therefore um, no.

yeah um no.

There was one I recall seeing on X-Play that got good reviews where you ran around killing dinosaurs but I can't remember what it was called. I think it had a monthly fee tho.

Real problems understanding that one, I think I'm leaning towards straight.

Ontopic though.

What about Final Fantasy 11? I know it has monthly fees, but is it any good?

No it´s not, the game is full of 12 year old FF fanboys that just suck major major big time + the ingame world is VERY smal and you are extremly limited in were you are able togo wen you have a smal level (means you are stuck in one smal area, level till you are good enough for the next smal area and so on) - you might say thats how RPGs usualy are but wen you look at WoW for example you see that there are wais to make games that alow you to move a lot even with a level 10 character.