How I learned to Kill a man

How I Learned to Kill A Man

user posted image

A tale of a man's fuel

Early 2005

I let the cigarette hang loose between my lips as I mulled over the offer she had just made.

"You want me to kill him?"

"Yeah..."

------

I was born Samuel Alexander, to a Jewish mother and Southern Baptist father, how they met and fell in love is irrelevant and overcomplicated. I was raised with both religions in my life, It was like double oppression, and made me doubly unresponsive. I was a good kid until I was about 10, when my friend's older brother helped me skip church, and offered me the reefer.

My morals went to hell in a matter of a few months. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying puffing the roach is necissarily going to ruin your life, but it ruined mine. I spent the next 7 years in and out of Juvi. In my time outside of Juvi my parents thought a proper channel for my emotions would be martial arts, they couldn't have been more wrong. I broke some kids arm for laughing at me when I tripped going up the stairs. I went to Juvi, came out, and was back in class, I reached the second degree of Brown belt in American Kenpo, before my lawyer strongly advised my parents to pull me out of the program.

My last trip to Juvi I want through such terrible withdrawals, that I vowed to never touch any drug, no alcohol no cigs. I held true to all of them, well except to the last, which is to be expected, I mean, it’s not like its illegal or anything, and it makes my hands stop shaking.

-----

One Hour ago

I’d been clean for almost a year, and then my girl cheated on me, in a mens room at the mall while I waited to meet her in the food court, what a whore. I had to take a piss, so I told a nearby worker to let her know I was in the can. I walked in to hear her moans of pleasure, in fact they were intensified, she never moaned like that for me! In a fit of Rage I broke down the door and ordered her to get dressed and leave.

The guy tried to leave and I jump kicked him in the back of the head, smashing his face into the door, just as another man was entering, knocking him back. I waited for the guy to get up, taunting him the entire time.

“You Mother******! I swear to God I am going to kill you! Apparently you aren’t enough of a ******* man to get your own girl. I’ll make it so you can’t get any…” I was cut off as he charged into me, taking me full in the ribs with a spear, as he lifted my legs from under me I twisted hard to the side, taking his legs out from under him and landing him on my leg, keeping my grasp I came over top him with several fists to his face. I pummeled until he begged for mercy, and I heard clapping resound from behind me.

I got off and gave him another solid kick to the ribs. The clapping came from a girl behind me, a beauty, leggy, brunette. Cliché as hell, she was still hot and mysterious, and… didn’t do anything for him, he didn’t want anything to do with women at the moment.

“Bravo, Mr. What can I have the pleasure of calling you?” she leaned against a wall.

I controlled my temper and delivered an even. “Call me Samuel…”

“Samuel, I have a proposition for you, you look like a ruffian, and probably can’t take an assault charge,” I hadn’t shaved in a few days, I was simply too lazy, I looked quite scruffy, my hair of medium length and even more messy than usual from the scuffle. “You scratch my back, I make this all go away.”

“What?”

“I know people, wait, no, I control people who can make this go away, I just need something done.”

“What is it then?” I growled.

“Not here, meet me at Café Rojo, and we will chat.” She lifted from the wall and exited with a slow, stunning strut.

I shook my head and sighed, turning to the sink and washing the blood off my hands as I mulled it over. I couldn’t take an assault charge, I’d just gotten my record sealed, no longer a minor I would be up **** creek without a paddle. No harm in checking it out, I could always say no. I was in such a fog that as I left the bathroom I didn’t notice the burly guy entering…

-----

The present

I sighed and popped my neck before dropping the cigarette into the ashtray.

“No”

She wanted me to start a wrestling career from the ground up, she’d pay for my flights, letting me work anywhere in the world to expedite the rise to the top. She wanted me to get close with the man himself Tommy Cornell, upon doing that, it would be time to kill him.

"I'm not going to escape assault charges by commiting murder." I returned.

"Ah you misunderstand Samuel, It isn't assault it's murder. If you don't agree, the man you killed will be found in the trunk of your car."

"So just to make sure I'm grasping the situation, In order to not go to jail for a criime I didn't commit, I have to commit an equally heinous crime?" I was ******.

"Yes, that's about it."

"What did Tommy ever do to you?"

"That is not for you to know at this point in time."

I was trapped, no way out, It was go to jail now, or maybe not go to jail at all, but this would mean a man would die at my hands. Dammit, all I want was a normal life.

"Fine, I'll do it"

I was officially a hitman, all because of a slut girlfriend and some anger management issues.

The Next Day

I stood in front of what appeared to be a dojo, a small building named “CTC” Underneath in smaller font “Chase Training camp.” So this would be my place of interest over the next few months. I still couldn’t believe it. A pro wrestler? Of all the career paths I thought I’d take, not even when I watched Tommy Cornell in the Golden Days, did I dream of being a wrestler. The closest I came was Kickboxing, when I was training in Martial Arts.

I walked across the street and opened the door. A bell going off. The girl at the desk welcomed me and asked for my name.

“Samuel Alexander.”

A look of recognition, a bit afraid even, flashed across her face.

”Okay Mr. Alexander fill out these forms please, once you are done with that you can head on back“ She replied.

”Thank you.” I took the forms and began to fill them out.

Name: Samuel Alexander

Desired Ring Name: Samuel Alexander

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 11/30/86

Weight: 180lbs

By checking this box the undersign hereby releases Chase Training Camp from any responsibility in injury.

“We’ve compiled a list of Promotions that you could work for, and set up meetings with those promotions, all today you’ll have phone conferences with the people on this list. They all have a tape of you last match in training camp, the one against Phil Chase.” My agent, who was provided for me, one of the brunette’s lackeys.

You know, it’d been three months, and I still didn’t know her name. She contacted me when she needed me, she didn’t even have the decency to give me a fake name. But I know she’s watching me.

“It is suggested that you work for as many of these companies as you can. We’ll get you up through the ranks as fast as possible.”

“Dandy…” I quipped and took the piece of paper.

21st Century Wrestling - Tyler Baker - Pit Bull Brown

Canadian Charisma Championship Combat - Troy Winner - Joey Poisen

Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling - Cliff Anderson - Cliff Anderson

Men of Steel Combat - The Highland Warrior - The Highland Warrior

New York City Wrestling - The Stomper - The Stomper

Ring of Fire - Geordie Jimmy - Geordie Jimmy

Ultimate Combat Ring - Louis Figo Manico - Herschel the Hammer

United States Pro Wrestling - Danny Jillefski - Giant Redwood

World Level Wrestling - Koji Kojima - Haru Kurofuji

New York City Wrestling

user posted image

The Last Hard Men

It was Thursday and my first match was to be in a few hours. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Training camp wasn’t pro wrestling. I sat in the locker room, wrapping my hands. I wore trunks and went bare chested. I wasn’t stacked but I was average.

I would be fighting Roger Dodger, an aging wrestler, If he had been a better wrestler, he could have gone far. His Charisma was good, he had the mic skill, and had the look. He was a heel, mostly a technician, but I thought for sure I could handle him. Just stay off the mat, and don’t let him grapple. I might be able to take some, but I wouldn’t want myself broken in my first match. We were the third to last event, Midcard at it’s finest.

As I sat there I saw American Buffalo and greeted him.

“Hey”

Buffalo was the most over guy on the roster, and one of the best brawlers in the indies. Why he hadn’t moved onto bigger and better things was beyond me, but whatever.

“What’s up meat?”

I chuckled a bit “Not much, just a bit concerned about my match, it’s my first. Do you have any tips?”

He gave me some good advice on the psychology of my matches, which I appreciated. I thanked him and he moved on to talk to some of the regulars.

They called for me and I went down the ramp to the ring.

Samuel Alexander vs. Roger Dodger

user posted image

My opponent was already in the ring loosening up. I went between the second rope and the third to enter. The ring bouncing and throwing my fists around. The bell rang and we locked up. He pulled me around into a hammerlock, which I immediately slipped out of. I sent him towards the ropes, the ref stepping into the way and getting knocked on his back. As Dodger came back I smashed him with my forearm, knocking him back a few feet, stunning him. I went for a double leg trip but he blocked it. I came back with an inverse drop toe hold, taking him to the mat. I stood next to him and crashed down onto him with a Senton.

I picked him up and snapped him down with an Arm Drag. I took hold of his knee and locked in the knee bar. I dropped an elbow to his knee, deciding to work over his knee, rendering any leg submissions he might use more difficult. I stood back and let him use his own efforts to get up. But he rushed up and caught me off guard, going for some sort of arm drag.

It was successful, as I found myself on the mat. He went for a Rear Chinlock, and I slipped out. I slipped up and behind him, attempting a Hammerlock. He broke it and went for a kick to the gut. I tried to catch the leg but missed, staggering. We battled back and forth forth the next several minutes.

I wore him down, and we were both pretty worn out, I went for the Braun Damage, and he ducked. I landed on my feet and he caught me with a face crusher, and going for a quick three count.

Victor: Roger Dodger

Time: 8 minutes

Rating: C

Travis Century d. Joey Minnesota

Whistler Gave an Interview

Roger Dodger Gave an Interview

Spike d. Sammy the Shark

Roger Dodger d. Samuel Alexander

NYCW Tag Team Championship

The Stomper and Masked Mauler d. Wiley Coyote©

NYCW Empire Title

American Buffalo d. The Whistler©

For now, I'd leave the length as it is. It's easy to read, but not too long. When matches start becoming more important (titles, feud blowoffs etc), add more detail. But for now, that's fine.

As for the diary, I like it. It's well written and interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Good luck :thumbsup:

After the Match

I sat backstage rubbing my neck, cursing my decision-making. I was controlling that match. I thought he was worn down enough, I wented to smack him with the braun damage, end the match, and what do I do? I miss, but I knew that I did, so I landed, thinking I could recover, but no, he caught me, and dropped me in a Facecrusher, and before I knew what was happening it was his hand in the air, not mine.

I had the tape of the match in my hands as I stared at it. My Cell rang, catching me in my trance as I ansered with a flat.

“Yeah”

“It really is a shame that you lost, just one little mistake, but that is the business. Meet me at the café tomorrow at 8:30 you have a big day tomorrow, get some rest.” It was her, and with that she hung up.

Maybe I'll ask her name tomorrow, just so I knew who was controlling my fucking life.

Friday at 8:30 a.m.

I stood outside the café the cigarette between my fingers tracing it’s dieing message into the sky. I took a final puff and stomped it out. I stretched his hand to take hold of the door handle. Just then a car door opened behind me. I thought nothing of it as I pulled the door towards me, and then blackness.

I awoke in a lavish bed, a terrible pain throbbing in his head, as a side effect of whatever I had been knocked out with. An older man, graying and grizzled, stood at the foot of my bed. I pinched the bridge of my nose and hoisted myself into a seated position.

“I’m Jim, I was told you needed firearms training.”

She had kidnapped me, brought me hire, to teach me how to shoot a fucking gun?

“What are you a mercenary? Ex-military?” I flipped the covers off me and climbed to my feet.

“Basically… put your shoes on and follow me.”

Right-o. I thought to myself, this might be enjoyable. I slipped my feet into my Etnies and followed after him. He led me down several flights of stairs into what seemed to be an indoor shooting range. He pointed to the table where several pistols and boxes ammo laid scattered. There was a piece of paper laying there also.

“There’s your concealed weapons license, you’ll be packing from now on. Choose your pistol.”

Packing? Why, what in the hell was going on, I figured I would use a gun at some point, but now? Why? The boy in him cried out in glee. A pistol, he’d have a pistol with him at all times. Then the one trained in the martial arts kicked, screaming at him, these things are dangerous, they take lives… that’s what I needed it for. Damn. My hand traced over the pistols rubbing against grip, getting a small feel for each. I came across a smaller pistol. I lifted it, wanting a smaller pistol for ease of use and concealability. It was a HS2000. A small Pistol from Croatia in the same style as a Glock. I liked the weight and wheeled it around my finger. I slid a clip in and pulled the trigger, pushing the first round into the chamber. I moved to a stall and he advised me to put the earmuffs on.

“When you fire in the real world, you have to hear, it, why should this be any different?” I replied and readied myself for fire.

Friday at 4:30

I had another try-out tomorrow night, this time in Japan, for WLW. I sat in the airport holding my phone to my ear. My agent informed me that I would have gotten a call from NYCW if they had wanted me back. Figures, I didn't think it was that bad of a match, apparently they only want winners... I didn't know my opponent for WLW, nor did I care, I learned my lesson. I understood the necessity of taking chances, but they had to be calculated. Wrestling was as much of an art as Kenpo, now that I had reached that conclusion, I vowed to not blow another match on a finish taken too quickly.

World Level Wrestling

user posted image

HollyWeird

I once again found myself in the backstage, this time in Japan, I’d never been in Japan, and I found the people around me speaking a language I didn’t know. I felt a little more in my element here, the men around me, for the most part, were high flyers, or all rounders, this was a match I knew I would be running around in.

Silver Shark, a man that was twice as good as me in almost every aspect, how would I go about winning this match? I thought back to what I told myself in the airport. I could do it, just maintain a level head, stay out of his reach, that wouldn’t be too hard would it?

I needed to impress in this match, I couldn’t go two and oh, I wouldn’t accept it, it was time to kick it up, take names, He might be a better wrestler, but I could kick his ass in a street fight.

Samuel Alexander vs. Silver Shark

user posted image

As we stood in the middle of the ring, I extended my hand, offering him peace. He took it and we shook. Then the bell rang, and he tried to slap me, I blocked it and he came around with a spinning back kick, which staggered me, then a jab, I blocked. He hit me with a dropkick, sending me to the mat, He stomped on me then went for a corkscrew leg drop. I rolled out of the way, pissed that he was getting the best of me so soon in the match. I went for an elbow drop on his knee, thinking if I worked over his leg he’d slow down a bit. He pulled his legs out of the way and we got up together. I smashed him in the face with my elbow, and then as he stumbled back took him down with a shooter takedown. I went back to the knee, dropping on it and then baring it. I waited for him to stand and hit him full in the chest with a back kick.

I tried to catch him with a drop toe hold, but he blocked it. I came right back taking hold of his arm, and taking him down with a Japanese arm drag. I flipped and hit him with my shoulders in a half senton. I again waited for him to rise. When he did, I caught him off guard with a legsweep snap pinfall, for barely a one count. He was a bit dazed from my speed as he got to his feet. I went for the drop toe hold again, and took him down. I picked him up from behind and kicked his feet out from beneath him as I pulled him down from the shouders with a Russian legsweep. I appeared to be in control.

We fought hard, even tumbling to the outside, I blocked a Top rope Rana, and Top rope superplex. I kicked out of another. I slammed him down on a chair in a DDT. We got back the ring, he attempted several face crushers. I avoided every one. But then the match had taken it’s toll, I was taken out the same way as last time, after thirteen minutes. After some celebrating, Shark helped me up, and shook my hand.

“Good match”

“You too...” I huffed.

Victor: Silver Shark

Time elapsed: 13 minutes

Rating: C+

Silver Shark d. Samuel Alexander

Deano Machino gave an Interview

Deano Machino d Beetle Kimura

Ketsuiki Karasu and Ninja Shunji d. Hachigoro Maeda and Konosuke Hama

Masked Cougar d. Insane Machine

Koji Kojima gave an interview

Koji Kojima d. Eiichi Umehara

Dark Eagle d. Emerald Angel

NOTE: My apologies for both the slowness and the shortness of this update, expect another one within the next 24 hours... with an actual match...

Sunday Morning

I laid in bed, nursing the worst hangover in my entire life. Not only did I lose last night, but I went and got tanked, something I had vowed to never do again. I was risking not just a M.I.P. (Minor in Possession), but a charge for murder, because undoubtedly she’d have my ass if I were no longer able to hold up my end of the bargain. I drug myself out of bed, my head spinning, doing everything I could not to pass out. I hobbled to my bag and pulled out some off-brand painkillers. I downed a couple and dropped the ottle back in the bag. I was about to hop in the shower when my cell vibrated in my pocket.

“Hello?” Only an idiot wouldn’t have heard the hangover in my voice.

“Samuel, this is Koji, from WLW, Shark was very generous in his evaluation of the match, so we’d like to offer you an enhancement contract for the next year, Twenty U.S. Dollars a night, eh?”

I closed my eyes to stop the nausea and focus on what Koji was saying. “Yeah, that sounds great, call me when you want to see me.”

We said our goodbye’s and I glanced at my watch, I didn’t have time for a shower before my flight to the UK. I had an ROF show, was I ready to go 0-3?

Ring of Fire

user posted image

The flight had given me ample time to sleep off the headache, and by the time I found myself sitting backstage I had a clear head. I was focused, hopefully enough so to actually win tonight. This was my second match in two nights, and I had yet another tomorrow night, and then I had until Saturday to re-energize myself. I couldn’t wait until I would be famous, and only a match or two a week.

I had been sitting backstage for about an hour when a Janitor came by.

“What’re ya doin’ here chap?

“I’m here with ROF.”

“Oh, din’t ya ear? Show’s been cancelled, not enough peepuhl”

Fucking great…

SHOW CANCELLED

Ultimate Combat Ring

user posted image

Standing Room only

I was in the mainland of Europe, backstage for UCR, A brutal promotion for brutal people, hopefully I could be one of them. I wasn’t exactly a Hardcore wrestler, but dammit, if smacking someone in the head with a chair gets the job done, and I can get away with it, I will.

I would be wrestling an all out brawler, so I just needed to keep away from his strikes, keep him off his feet. Out run him, that was the plan. Who would I be fighting? Puffy the Sand Iron Player. A pissed off Golfer, apparently, who couldn’t stay out of the sand traps. The thought of his gimmick made me chuckle. A wrestling purist would be annoyed, but I found it funny as hell. I would definitely be exploiting that in the match given the chance. A dame caught my eye. I smiled at her, she smiled back.

It’d been three months since I’d seen that bitch that got me in this predicament, and I was getting over her. This girl, she was fairly attractive, and it’d been three months since I’d gotten laid. I stood and moved ot her, I was almost up anyway.

“Evening Beautiful,”

She smiled. “Evenin’ I’m Kira, but round here folks call me Miss Informant, if they speak English… if not it’s just whatever whore is in their language.”

I smirked. “I’m Samuel, in the ring they call me ‘easy win’ I heard you’re pretty good on a stick.” It was more of an assumption.

“Decent…”

“Well, I’m terrible, and I was wondering whether you’d be willing to go get a drink after the show, and give me some pointers?”

“I’m sure we could work something out, but it seems your on, good luck!”

She patted me on the back and I left the room acknowledging her with a nod.

Samuel Alexander vs. Puffy the Sand Iron Player

As we both stood in the ring and the ref was about to signal for the bell, I threw a handfull of sand in Puffy’s face, getting a good laugh from the audience, and giving me the advantage when the bell did ring. I hooked arms with him and tossed him with an Japanese arm drag. Following up with a half Senton which found only mat. Puffy having rolled to his feet. He clamped my neck in a nerve pinch, and tried to pick me up, but I pushed him away. I came in for an inverse drop toe hold, but he countered with a Butt smash attempt.

I staggered back and he grabbed at me for a suplex, I backed out and tossed him from the ring. I slipped towards him in a Baseball slide towards his arm taking him down. I dropped to the floor and flipped on top of him in a half Senton. I slid back into the ring and clamored up to the top turnbuckle in unison with his rising. I came off and smashed him with a Kikkawa flying knee, smacking him right in the face. I grasped his hair and pulled him up. I grabbed his arm and twisted, but he slipped out. He tossed me back into the ring.

Most of my offense was based around working his arm, doing my best to effectively disable him. We brawled at ringside and inside. I went for a finish after kicking him several times. I climbed the turnbuckle and he rushed me, I pushed him off, but he kicked my leg, tumbling me to the ground. He picked me up and put me in a full nelson, lifting me off my feet and driving me ass first into the ground. I rolled around nursing cocix. He grabbed me and lifted me, tucking my head for a DDT. I pushed him back into the corner and hit him with three quick kicks. I stepped back, allowing him to stagger out of the corner, and hopped in for a side heel kick to his knee, but he batted me away and ducked my head betwixt his legs and raised his arms in triumph, my head trapped. He grabbed hold of the waist of my trunks and lifted me onto his shoulders. I surprised him with two fists to the head. I snapped my body backwards, bringing his stunned body around in a Frankensteiner. I sat on his chest and leaned back hooking a leg. I raised my free hand to count along with the ref for the three count.

I pulled myself up with the ropes, tired out after the fourteen minute brawl. The ref raised my hand in victory, and I can’t honestly say that I’ve ever felt more proud of myself. I broke away and slid from the ring, moving to Puffy’s golf bag. I pulled out a six iron and a nine iron, then slid back into the ring, hoisting the clubs over my head in victory.

Victor: Samuel Alexander

Time elapsed: 14 minutes

Rating: C+

Samuel Alexander d. Puffy the Sand Iron Player

Cannonball Logan d. Henchman #2

Mr. Evilness d Ian Vincible

Captain Hero d. Dark Falcon

Toby Juan Kanobi d. Doctor Insane

Doctor Insane gave an interview

Louis Figo Manico d. Byron

After ‘Standing Room Only’

I met Kira at some Euro-trash hole in the wall, and ordered some water. She was late, but I didn’t mind.

“You don’t have to be 21 to drink here, babe” She cooed as she approached.

“Stuff has brought me nothing but trouble in the past.”

She nodded understandingly and ordered some stiff German brew.

“So, how’d you get into the business of Wrestling?”

“Anger Management issues… I figured if I got to beat on people for a living, I’d do it less on the street.” It was a half truth, I was in this shit because of my anger management to an extent.

We flirted and talked the biz for a while, she gave me some microphone tips. I ended up driving her home ‘cause she was tanked. She kissed me passionately and I broke it, told her I didn’t want to take advantage of her drunkenness. She gave me her number, told me to call her in the morning.

10 a.m. the next morning

A pulled out my phone and pondered not calling. All I had been interested was some ass, but it had become apparent that my character was too much of a good guy. I might be an ex-druggie, but I never treated women bad. I wasn’t up for having a girlfriend, especially one in Europe. I rubbed my eyes and hit the send button.

“Hello?” The female on the other end answered after three rings.

“hey, how’s the head?”

“Wha? Is this a prank call?”

Man, I was a dumbass, I should have recognized the difference in accents, either she had given me a fake number or she had a roommate.

“Oh, sorry, Is Kira there?”

“Yeah, she’s asleep though, She left me a note though to ask you to come over at noon. I’m Jeri, by the way.” She chuckled a bit.

“I’m Samuel, nice to mee… uh talk to you…”

“We’ll be doing that soon enough. Ciao.” Click

I sighed, man, I was decent with the ladies unless I fucked up, then I went to ‘rubbish.’ I was around, and didn’t know what to do with myself for the next hour and a half. Then my phone rang.

I got a call from UCR, and signed a PPA for 40 bucks a pop, man I was raking in the dough now… This put me back in a wrestling sort of mood and I realized that I had three commitments on Saturday. So I went about deciding whether I should work for 4C, CZCW or WLW. I really liked working for WLW the first time around, and I decided that on Friday I’d fly out to Japan and get ready for that on Saturday. These two activities had taken the better part of my hour and a half. I walked outside and into the beautiful Tuesday air. I hopped in my piece of shit rental and headed off towards her house.

A short time after I arrived and knocked on the door. The female that answered I can only assume as being Jeri, and I’d be a staunch homosexual if I didn’t comment on her beauty, a girl like her should be a model, or an actress, not getting knocked around some wrestling ring.

“Hey, Samuel I presume?”

“yeah, that’d make you Jeri, a pleasure to meet you, for real this time.”

“Come in, cowboy, Kira is in the kitchen preparing lunch.

“What? A home cooked meal for lil’ ole me?” I quipped as I entered the apartment.

“I believe she thinks she owes you one, that and it’s not everyday you find a man that will turn down a drunk girl.” She paused a half smiled. “We figure we should reward the behavior.”

The day, hell the week passed uneventfully, Kira proposed that we be a tag team, and turn me heel, after messing with puffy the way I did, play off the cocky angle. I thought it’d be cool, and so did Mr. Manico when we contacted him about it. We went and got Kira’s car and made out a bit, both of us realizing that it was just two adults fucking around. We hung out for the better part of the remaining week, and I said my see you later’s Thursday night, having had an early flight the next day.

World Level Wrestling

user posted image

HollyWeird

My Match tonight would be a six man table elimination tag. This, for lack of a better description, would be insane. Not only had I never wrestled any sort of tag match, nor had I wrestled in a tables match. I’d been through a few bar tables, and put guys through them, but never had I done it as a part of a job.

My partner’s for the match would be The Tic, a young super lightweight, who had had some success as a result of his goofy gimmick, He was alright, nothing special, but alright. The other was Konosuke Hama. He was a straight up rookie, about as green as I was, about the same in skills and style. The three of us would make a good team. Hopefully…

Our opponents for the night would be Deano Machino, A fairly good worker, but also rather bland. He’s about average at everything, and as such it would be hard to find any holes in his game. Ninja Shunji, Another worker that’d I’d liken to myself, maybe a touch better, but no more, of the people in the match I’d have the best luck against him. Finally came Ketsuiki Karasu, perhaps better known as Blood Raven. He was the fastest in the match, and it would show. Keep him grounded, I kept telling myself.

Deano Machino, Ketsuiki Karasu, and Ninja Shunji v The Tic, Konosuke Hama, and Samuel Alexander

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

vs.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

To start the match it would be Deano and Tic. Deano and Tic went at it, going back and forth with punches, both men taking them like superstars, until Deano caught Tic’s fist and spun him around in a Hammerlock. As Tic was about to break it, Deano smashed him with a forearm to the temple from behind and let go. Machino went for a Seated kick, but Tic rolled away for a tag to my outstretched hand.

I came over the ropes with a side kick to his temple, staggering him. I landed on both feet and leveled him with a clothesline. I flipped from where I stood, hitting him with a half Senton. I continued to take it to him, bringing new meaning to the words ‘hot tag.’ But He managed to slip away to tag Shunji. Shunji came out of the gate, smacking me with a running forearm. The two of us ran around like spot Monkeys, I hit a few decent moves, including flinging him from the ring and coming after him with a huge Apron DDT onto a chair. After which I simply hoisted him onto a table and climbed to the top rope. I raised my Arm into the air and kissed my Bicep, before leaping off and crashing into Shunji with a flying elbow, to eliminate him.

The spot took a shitload out of me, and hurt like a bitch… I’d never been through a table, much less been through one off the top rope to ringside. I climbed back into the ring in time to get Steam rolled by Machino, the fucker. He lifted me by my hair, but I delivered an elbow to his gut, then another, and finally a third. I ran and bounced off the ropes, I came back and took him with a swinging neck breaker. I laid there breathing for a while before I found the energy to get to my feet. I staggered to the corner and tagged in Konosuke.

Konosuke looked pretty out classed, but managed to get Deano out of the ring and Ketsuiki in Konosuke managed to hold his own until Ketsuiki clamored to the top rope, hitting some big moves. But then Konosuke pulled his head out of his ass long enough to roll off a table, letting Karasu eliminate himself. This got a pretty good pop from the audience. Deano came in hot as hell, but so did I, we countered a lot of moves, Deano leading me into some pretty good chain wrestling, but coming out on top with a hurricanrana counter from an attempted power bomb. This was the turning point as he kicked me around the ring for a bit before suplexing me through a table.

From the outside I watched Deano show he was the best in the match by mowing through Tic pretty easily, and manhandle Hama, as the man was already pretty beat. But, Konosuke got the crowd behind him and rallied back, whipping Machino into the ropes and hitting a big splash followed up by a Kikkawa forearm from the turnbuckle. He slipped outside, set a table against the corner, and sling shotted Machino through it, giving us the win.

Victors: Konosuke Hama, The Tic, and Samuel Alexander

Time elapsed: 20 minutes

Rating: B-

Silver Shark and Hachigoro Maeda d. Masked Cougar

Acid D. Beetle Kimura

The Tic, Konosuke Hama and Samuel Alexander d. Deano Machino Ninja Shunji and Ketsueki Karasu

Insane Machine d. Eiichi Umehara

Koki Ishibashi d. Hell Monkey

Awesome Thunder d. Koji Kojima

Edited by Shadeternal