RAW/Smackdown 2005

Jason.

Sorry for the delay on Badd Blood, had a busy weekend. I'm about half done with it and it should be posted tommorow (monday) in full.

To those of you who are reading, thanks for your patience.

jason_

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

1 Hour Prior to Badd Blood

Sunday Night Heat kicks off with a camera panning around the Badd Blood arena showing off the Badd Blood set and 16,000 plus screaming fans. The camera also pans around outside showing fans entering the arena. Todd Grisham and Coach are at the announce table to welcome us to the show.

Todd: Welcome to Sunday Night Heat and we are just about 1 Hour Away from RAW’s pay-per-view production of Badd Blood!

Coach: My oh my Todd! I got goosebumps over here, what a night we have ahead of us! Mr. Money In The Bank, a man who could very well be a solid member in the Playa’s Club with me, is taking on that maniac, that monster, Kane in a first blood match!

Todd: How can you respect a man like Edge? He has absolutely no respect for anyone but himself, I think tonight Edge will get something that he’s a deserved for a long time, and that’s a first class beating from Kane!

Coach: Are you off your rocker Todd?! Kane is a maniac! He doesn’t even belong in this business, besides, can you blame Lita for what she did? Women leave their husbands every day because of their anger problems!

Todd: Anger problems? Kane treated her with respect Coach, she threw away their relationship because she is nothing but a Golddigger!

Coach: Whoa whoa whoa Todd, calm down buddy, the show hasn’t even begun! Let’s take a look at what has led up to this First Blood Match between Kane and Edge!

A video montage of the feud between Kane and Edge plays, all the way from the Gold Rush torunament to last Monday on RAW. After the montage we go to a commercial break.

------

Commercial Break

Still To Come on Heat: Viscera takes on Maven and Simon Dean!

------

Todd: Welcome back to Heat folks! Right now we’ve got Candice Michelle backstage with the WWE Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

The camera cuts to backstage with Candice and Shelton.

Candice: Shelton, tonight you go against Chris Jericho, and I gotta ask, who do you think is going to win?

Shelton Benjamin: Umm…well, I hope I win, I mean this is the WWE and anything can happen, but I’m sure everyone can see where I’m coming from when I say I hope I win…..

Candice: Oh…ok…well, why do you and Chris Jericho hate each other so much?

Shelton: Actually Candice, we both have a lot of respect for each other inside the ring and out, there isn’t much hate between us at all…I know that both Chris and I will work our hardest to win the match this evening but when it is all over, I think we’ll be able to remain friends…

Candice: Ok! Thanks Shelton, back to you guys!

The camera cuts back to the announce table and both Todd and Coach have a puzzled look on their face.

Todd: Umm…that Candice, she sure asks the hard questions, huh Coach?

Coach: Wow! She certainly doesn’t have much between the airs, but on the outside…WOW!

Todd: Anyway, tonight we’ve got one heck of a show! Shelton Benjamin is defending his Intercontinental Title against Chris Jericho! Also, we have a No-DQ Fatal 4-Way Match between HBK, Benoit, Christian, and Randy Orton! The winner will face the WWE Champion tomorrow night on RAW!

Coach: Who’s gonna win? The Legend Killer? Captain Charisma? Heartbreak Kid? The Crippler?

Todd:We’ll just have to wait and see Coach! But right now we’ve got Viscera taking on the team of Simon Dean and Maven!

Handicap Match: Viscera v. Simon Dean and Maven

Simon Dean and Maven made their entrance first and played to the crowd gathering a decent amount of heat. Next out came Viscera who is slowly becoming a fan favorite. Viscera stepped over the top rope to enter the ring and immediately got attacked by Dean and Maven. The ref gained control sending Maven to the corner and the bell sounded. Viscera shoved Simon into the ropes and on the rebound Simon attempted a clothesline but ended up flat on his back. Viscera tried a splash but Simon moved out of the way and Viscera crashed to the mat. Simon scrambled over to his corner and tagged in Maven who enter the ring looking a little bit too fearless for his own good. Maven waits for Viscera to stand and then attempts a scoop slam but can’t get Vis off of his feet. Maven holds his back like he pulled something. Viscera just steps back and laughs. Viscera turns to play to the crowd and Maven connects with a dropkick to the back of Viscera head. Viscera stumbles into the ropes and Simon Dean walks along the apron and delivers a cheap shot to Viscera! Viscera stumbles back into a rollup from Maven, 1…2…KICKOUT! Maven springs back up to his feet quickly and begins putting the boots to Viscera who is a little slower to get up. Viscera shrugs off the blows from Maven and grabs him around the neck! Simon Dean rushes into the ring and hits Viscera from behind. Viscera lets go of Maven and turns to Simon Dean who is getting sent out of the ring by the referee. While the referee is distracted with Dean, Viscera turns around and gets nailed in the face with Simon Dean’s duffel bag from Maven! Maven goes for the cover…1…2…3!!! Viscera lays out cold in the middle of the ring, and Maven and Dean celebrate! Maven picks up the duffel bag and unzips it, he reaches in and pulls out a brick and shows it to the crowd who is booing crazily!

Winners The Simon System (Maven/Simon Dean)

Todd: What a cheap victory for Simon and Maven!

Coach: What Todd?! They needed something to level the playing field!

Todd: Level the playing field?! It was 2 on 1 COACH! Are you nuts!

Coach: We have to take one last commercial break here so Todd can cool off! When we come back a look at HELL IN A CELL, then it’s on to JR and King for Badd Blood live on Pay-Per-View!

------

Commercial Break

Up Next: A look at Hell In A Cell

Followed by: Badd Blood: Live on Pay-Per-View

------

Todd: Welcome back to Heat! Right now, let’s look at what has led up to Batista v. Triple H, which will commence later tonight, in Hell in a Cell!

The camera fades away from the announce table a video begins playing to hype up Batista v. Triple H!

The first clip shows Batista winning the World Heavyweight Title at WM21 followed by various clips of him holding the belt and then his victory at Backlash.  The first portion of the video is very glorious hyping up Batista as the champion.  Next it shows a clip of Benoit making HHH tap out in the Gold Rush tournament thanks to Batista’s help.  The music gets slower and darker and shows HHH quiting the WWE.  Next it shows Ric Flair and Batista’s buddy buddy moments while Triple H was gone.  Finally the music comes to a stop and shows HHH running down the ramp followed by a Ric Flair low blow.  The low-blow is shown 3 or 4 times followed by JR saying “My god! My god! My God!”  Next it shows Triple H landing a shot with sledgehammer and that clip repeats.  As the clips of the sledgehammer shots are played Triple H’s voice plays over it.  “You wanna fight me now Dave?”  “ You wanna, You wanna, You wanna fight me now Dave?”  “Hell…in a cell” Hell hell hell…in a cell!”  The music in the montage comes to a halt as a shot of the cell is shown and then the camera cuts back to Coach and Todd.

BADD BLOOD PREDICTION RESULTS

------------------------

World Heavyweight Championship Hell In A Cell

Batista © v. Triple H

Intercontinental Championship

Shelton Benjamin © v. Chris Jericho

Number One Contedner Match

Christian v. Chris Benoit v. Randy Orton v. Shawn Michaels

Tag Team Championship

Justice League © v. La Resistance v. Regal/Tajiri

First Blood Match

Edge v. Kane

Badd Blood Dark Match

Viscera v. Simon Dean/Maven

---------

Tie Breakers

1) Which match will be the opener for Badd Blood? (Not including the Dark Match)

Tag Team Championship

2) Who will get pinned or submit in the Number One Contender Match?

Randy Orton

3) Which Tag Team will get pinned in the Triple Threat Tag match?

Regal/Tajiri

4) Which match will get the best Overall Rating according to EWR?

Batista v. Triple H

5) Which match will get the worst Overall Rating according to EWR?

Viscera v. Simon Dean/Maven

user posted image

Preview for 6-13-05

- Batista defends his World Title Against Number One Contender Chris Benoit

- Chris Jericho gives us another installment of the Highlight Reel after winning the IC Title at Badd Blood

- NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS La Resistance will be in the House

- RAW General Manager JD Lane will speak out on Rhyno's appearance on Smackdown

- Chris Masters will give another fan a chance to break the Masterlock

- Triple H and Ric Flair will be in the house.

- Randy Orton is scheduled for a One on One Match against Shelton Benjamin

- HBK, Edge, Kane, and Christian will all be at the Show!

- Be sure to tune in for RAW Monday Night at 8/7 Central!

user posted image

WWE Signs New Talent: The Innovator

It was announced today that the WWE has hired a young talent by the name of Stevie Night.  It has been reported that Stevie Night will be called "The Innovator" and despite his Cruiserweight talent, if and when he graduates from OVW, he will be a member of the RAW roster as opposed to Smackdown who offers the cruiserweight division.  WWE officials say that The Innovator is definately that.  He's one of the most creative wrestlers the WWE has seen in a while said an OVW trainer.  We're all interested and will be keeping an eye on this young talent, and pray to god Vince and company doesn't destroy it.

Triple H Unhappy With Badd Blood Happenings

After the Hell In A Cell matchup at Badd Blood, Triple H was reported to have been complaining to Vince about how the match commenced.  Triple H's main complaint was that the match ended too soon.  Apparently HHH disagreed with Batista winning the match via The Pedigree from the start.  Batista arguement was the match was supposed to end when Flair came down to the ring...time was running out so Ric Flair was cued early.  Triple H also was very unhappy with Batista no-selling the trash can shot right before the end of the match.  When all was said and done Vince calmed Triple H down and the locker room was happy once again. 

user posted image

6-13-05

Mellon Arena

Pittsburgh, PA

Last Night at Badd Blood

RAW opens up with a montage of clips from Badd Blood Live on Pay-Per-View.  The clips shown are as followed but not limited to the following.

- La Resistance celebrating after winning the Tag Titles

- Kane chokeslamming the Referee

- Shelton Benjamin tapping out to the Walls of Jericho

- Randy Orton tapping out to the Crippler Crossface

- Batista delivering the Pedigree to Triple H

- Batista holding up the World Title

Edited by jason_daronlane

user posted image

Preview for Smackdown June, 16

Two title matches are already set for this week's Smackdown. As the Dudley Boyz take on the tag champs MNM and Orlando Jordan defends his US title belt against the newest member of Smackdown, Rhyno.

Earlier in the week, GM Vinnie Quick barred JBL and the rest of his cabinet from interfering in this week's US title match. If JBL or the Bashams interfere in the match then they'll be suspended.

Also, Booker T's segment, Sucka Free, makes it's return this week. It hasn't been announced who his guest will be for the second edition of Sucka Free but Booker has guaranteed that it will shock everyone.

And Eddie Guerrero, World champ John Cena, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, and many others will all be in the house for this week's installment of Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:

The Dudley's vs. MNM for the tag titles

Rhyno vs. Orlando Jordan for the US title

user posted image

Smackdwown results for 6-16-05

Smackdown opens with Matt Morgan and Scotty 2 Hotty in the ring for the opening match.

Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Matt Morgan

Morgan dominates the match until he goes for a Powerbomb which Scotty wiggles out of and hits a bulldog. Scotty starts to do the Worm. But while he’s got his back turned to Morgan, Morgan slips out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Scotty notices that Morgan’s on the outside but he doesn’t realize that he’s also armed. Scotty goes to the ropes to investigate and is met with a faceful of steel. The ref DQs Morgan, sending the big man on a rampage. First, chokeslamming the ref and then turning his attention back to Scotty 2 Hotty. He clobbers Scotty with a flurry of chair shots before picking him up for a chokeslam directly onto the chair. Morgan leaves the ring with paramedics rushing to the ring around him.

Winner: Scotty 2 Hotty by DQ

The camera cuts to the backstage where Josh Matthews is with The Dudley Boyz.

Matthews: You two have a huge tag team title match tonight against MNM. But they’re coming off of two rest weeks while you guys just had a brutal 4-team match last week. Are you guys 100% for tonight’s match?

Bubba Ray: Of course we are. We’re the freakin’ Dudley Boyz. We’ve been in thousands of matches like last week’s. And most of those were worse. The question is, do MNM have any ring-rust from not having a match the past two weeks?

Matthews: That’s a very good point but you two hadn’t had a match in months before last week so...

D-Von: Yeah, and we won last week. We’ve been in the business longer than MNM have been alive. We don’t experience ring-rust anymore.

The Dudley’s walk off as the camera cuts back to the ring where Booker T is surrounded by his Sucka Free set.

Booker T: Tonight, I have a huge surprise as my guest. None of you will believe it when you see him. This will put Sucka Free on the map. Now, before I hype this any further. Please welcome the guest of the second installment of Sucka Free.

A familiar bell tolls and the arena goes black with a blue glow on the ring. Suddenly, the ring begins to smoke and rising from the smoke is none other than...The Undertaker! The crowd goes crazy as Booker tentatively begins to speak again.

Booker: W-Welcome to S-Sucka Free Taker.

Just as Taker grabs a mic and starts to say something he’s attacked from behind. It becomes clear that it’s Kurt Angle and that he came through the crowd. The two battle a bit before Taker hits a big boot that dims Kurt’s lights. He then picks up Angle and hits a Last Ride that sends the crowd into a frenzy. Taker picks up the mic again.

Undertaker: Looks like I’m making my return to wrestling next week. Against...Kurt Angle!

The crowd goes crazy once more as Booker T raises the arm of The Undertaker before Taker glares at Booker who immediately let’s go. The camera cuts back to the backstage where Michael Cole is with Rene Dupree.

Cole: Rene, up next you have a match against Charlie Haas. It was originally set to be Haas and Hardcore Holly against you and your partner Kenzo Suzuki. What happened?

Dupree: Well, Kenzo received a terrible inzury and he couldn’t compete tonight. In fact, he’ll be out quite a while. But that won’t stop me from givink Zarlie Haash a beatink he won’t zoon forget.

Cole: Well good luck tonight, Rene.

Dupree: Look at me. Does it look like I need luck? I’ll destroy Zarlie Haash. No get out of my way you ignorant American!

The camera goes back to the ring were Charlie Haas is waiting for Rene Dupree. Dupree’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring as the match gets underway.

Charlie Haas vs. Rene Dupree

In a total squash match, Haas dominates Dupree before locking in the Haas of Pain. Dupree taps very quickly to the hold and even after Haas lets go, Dupree stays down in agony. For the second straight match, the paramedics rush to the ring. They end up taking Dupree out on a stretcher due to a leg or abdominal injury.

Winner: Charlie Haas by submission

We go backstage for an interview with Orlando Jordan by Josh Matthews.

Matthews: Orlando, last week you and JBL lost your tag match. That means tonight that US belt is on the line against Rhyno. Rhyno pinned you in that tag match. If that same thing happens than we’ll have a new US champ.

Jordan: IF the same thing happens. Well the same thing won’t happen because JBL has a foolproof plan.

Matthews: Well if that includes him and/or The Bashams interfering than it won’t work. Because, our GM, Vinnie Quick, has banned all three from ringside.

Jordan: So what. JBL told me that he’s willing to get suspended to make it up to me for getting us in that match last week. Now, we’ve got to go work the plan out some more. This interview is over.

Orlando Jordan walks away as we go back to the ring for the tag title match.

MNM vs. The Dudley Boyz for the tag team titles

In a great back-and-forth match The Dudley’s appeared to be in control until Johnny Nitro grabbed one of the title belts and brought it into the ring. However, when he went to waffle D-Von with it D-Von was able to duck in time and Nitro hit his own partner. Then, to make matters worse, he turned around right into a 3D. Bubba made the pin on Nitro for the three count and the titles.

Winners: The Dudley Boyz via pin

A short video hyping next week’s Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle match is played before we go back to the ring where the US title match is getting ready to start.

Rhyno vs. Orlando Jordan for the US title

In a great match Rhyno appeared poised to hit The Gore but Danny Basham rushed to the ring and grabbed Rhyno’s leg and held him long enough for Jordan to hit a superkick for a two count. The match continues with Danny Basham interfering throughout the match. However, late in the match, with the ref distracted, Basham attempts to hit Rhyno with the US title but Rhyno ducks it and Basham hits Orlando Jordan in the back of the head knocking him and the ref down. Basham then turns around into a Gore. Rhyno then gets in position for a Gore on Orlando Jordan but Doug Basham runs down to the ring and tries to attack Rhyno. However, he receives the Gore instead. Finally, JBL runs to the ring and goes for the Clothesline from Hell but Rhyno ducks it and Orlando Jordan receives the clothesline instead. Then JBL gets blasted with a Gore. Rhyno makes the pin as the ref shakes himself awake to make the slow count. 1...2...3! Danny Basham dives to break up the pin just after the three-count’s made. And Rhyno holds the US title above him as JBL and his cabinet roll in pain and shock as Smackdown goes off air.

Winner: Rhyno via pin

OOC Notes on the show:

1. I realize that I’ve had every title change hands except the World title and that’s somewhat unrealistic but I have two reasons. First, I had no PPV this month. Second, I’m showing Vinnie’s immediate impact as the GM. Things will slow down and become more realistic soon.

2. Dupree’s injury is the on-screen explanation of his eventual firing. Oh, and Kenzo Suzuki isn’t injured. He’s in rehab. My only plans for both him and Dupree were to use them as a team. Now you understand why I’m firing Dupree.

3. Vinnie Quick never appeared on this show. I didn’t plan it that way I just didn’t need him. Expect him to make his comeback in a big way next week.

I hope everyone likes the color scheme better. I pretty much just colored everyone's dialogue a different color in the interviews and then colored the match results blue. Velocity should be up later today. I'm not sure what format I'll do the results with but I'll figure out something.

Velocity results

6-18-05

Velocity opens with the new announcing team of Michael Cole and Paul Heyman welcoming the viewing audience. The competitors of the first match, Scotty 2 Hotty and Chavo Guerrero are already in the ring.

Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Chavo Guerrero

In a well-executed match which was mainly Chavo Guerrero working on Scotty’s injured head (from the chair shot he received on Smackdown from Matt Morgan) Guerrero appeared ready to win the match but Scotty pushed Guerrero away and right into the ref. Chavo accidentally elbowed the ref on his way down while trying to catch his balance and he ended up landing right on top of the dazed ref. Chavo helped the ref up but the damage was done and the ref signaled for a DQ on Chavo. A shocked Chavo pleaded with the ref while Scotty 2 Hotty celebrated his second DQ victory in just three days.

Winner: Scotty 2 Hotty by DQ

We then go to Lenny and Lodi being interviewed by Josh Matthews.

Matthews: Tonight you two have a rematch of last week against Billy Kidman and Akio. Why did you two accept the rematch challenge?

Lenny: Well Josh, our philosophy is to accept all comers and we expect the same from everyone else. We just have to prove last week wasn’t a fluke.

Matthews: Don’t you think you should be going against the bigger name tag teams if you want another title shot?

Lodi: Well, you have to work your way up. We’re the new team and we know that. But we also know we’re the best tag team here. That’s the part we still have to prove. Now, sit back and watch us prove it for the second straight match.

That match was next and the camera cut back to the ring as Kidman and Akio waited for their opponents.

Akio and Billy Kidman vs. Lenny and Lodi

Just as they promised, Lenny and Lodi dominated. The closest Akio and Kidman got to winning was a missed Shooting Star Press which was directly after a flurry of cheating tactics by Akio and Kidman. The match ended with a Moonsault from Lenny and a Splash from Lodi in stereo.

Winners: Lenny and Lodi via pin

After the match Lenny grabs a mic.

Lenny: MNM, get out here. C’mon, we know you’re back there.

MNM’s music hits and the former champs walk down to the ring.

Lenny: We know you have a rematch for the titles coming but even you have to admit that we deserve that shot more than you guys do.

Joey Matthews: We aren’t admitting anything. So you beat Akio and Billy Kidman. Big deal. We’re MNM. And the only team that has ever beat us are The Dudley Boyz. You aren’t in our league or theirs.

Lenny: Fine we’ll just prove to you that we’re better. Like we just proved to everyone else. So how about it? Next week, on Smackdown, you two against us for your title rematch.

Nitro: Well, like you said. It’s our title rematch. But, you two don’t look like much competition for world class athletes like us. And besides, we could use a warm-up match for our rematch. We accept!

The camera goes to the backstage where Josh Matthews is now with Frankie Kazarian.

Matthews: Up next you have your second match in the WWE ever. And it’s against former cruiserweight champ, Paul London. Why would you pick such a tough opponent for your second match.

Kazarian: Do you know who you’re talking to? I’m Frankie Kazarian. Maybe you don’t know much about wrestling outside of the WWE but out there I’m a living legend. And soon I will be in here to. Starting with destroying a former champ. Now get out of my way, I can feel my coolness going away.

We head back to the ring where Paul London awaits his challenger. Kazarian comes out and makes way to the ring and the action is underway.

Paul London vs. Frankie Kazarian

In a great, fast-paced match Frankie Kazarian does just as he promised by defeating Paul London. Albeit, in an unsportsman like manner. Paul London had got Kazarian down and went up top for a 450 Splash but Kazarian was able to kick the ref into the top rope crotching London on the top rope. Kazarian climbed to the top and hit a top rope hurricarana before pinning London with a handful of tights for the three count.

Winner: Frankie Kazarian via pin

After the match Kazarian grabs a mic.

Kazarian: Seeing as how Lenny and Lodi are fighting MNM for their rematch and you have a Cruiserweight title rematch coming, what do you say next week we have a match for your rematch?

Before London can answer the Smackdown GM, Vinnie Quick comes out to a huge pop.

Vinnie: Hold on right there Paul. Your rematch is next week so don’t go accepting that challenge. But Kazarian, you showed me something tonight, so next week on Smackdown it’ll be you two against Shannon Moore in a triple threat match for the cruiserweight title.

Velocity goes off air showing a close up of a smiling Frankie Kazarian.

user posted image

Preview for 6-19-05

- Maven (w/ Simon Dean) goes toe to toe with Steven Richards

- The Hurricane takes on one half of the tag team champions, Robert Conway.

- Val Venis v. Tyson Tomko

- Viscera v. Mark Henry

- Plus Much Much More

user posted image

6-19-05

The Heat intro video plays and afterwords shoes Todd Grisham and Coach sitting at the announce table.

Todd: Welcome to Heat everybody and after another wild night on RAW we bring you another installment of Heat! Tonight we've got a battle of the monsters as Viscera takes on fellow monster Mark Henry!

Coach: My god Todd, I don't think these fans are safe, the building will be shaking during that match!

Todd: Also tonight, we will see Val Venis take on Tyson Tomko once again, he was granted a rematch after what happened 2 weeks ago on Heat.

Coach: But first we're going to kick it off with Maven taking on Steven Richards.

Maven (w/ Simon Dean) v. Steven Richards

Heat kicked off with an alright match between Richards and Maven. Richards started off strong with a few arm drags followed by a big dropkick. Maven was knocked out of the ring and Simon Dean consoled him while he recovered. Maven re-entered the ring and it was all downhill for Richards. Richards managed a comeback and was about to attempt the "Stevie Kick" but Simon dean grabbed his foot from outside getting his attention. While Richards had his back turned Maven rolled him up with a handful of tights to get the 3-Count.

Here is your winner: Maven

--------

Todd: THese 2 just can't fight fair can they Coach!

Coach: Todd buddy, whatever you gotta do to win my man, if they can get away with it, why not?!

Todd: Last week they screwed Viscera and this week Steven Richards, when is it going to stop?

Coach: If Simon and Maven have anything to do with it....NEVER! Haha!

--------

Backstage with La Resistance

The camera cuts backstage where Grenier and Conway are standing by with Candice Michelle.

Candice: I'm here with the Tag Team champions, La Resistance! Guys, last Monday on RAW, it is quite obvious that The Rockers are not happy with your actions.

Grenier: Ze Rockers? You must be joking, Ze Rockers got vhat they deserved plain and simple, tonight is not about ze Rockers, tonight is about Robert Conway destroying and beating ze living brains out zis filthy American who goes by Hurricane! Youi listen Candice and you listen closely...since becoming ze Tag Team Champions of ze vorld, nobody can stand in our vay...nobody! And as far as ze Rockers go, if they can get out of ze nursing home anytime soon, Robert and I would be more than happy to show zem why we are ze World Tag Team Champions, yet again.

Conway just smiles and La Resistance walk off camera Candice shrugs her shoulders and it cuts to a commercial break.

--------------

Commercial Break

Up Next: The Hurricane v. Robert Conway

Still to Come: Mark Henry v. Viscera

--------------

The Hurricane v. Robert Conway

The Hurricane came to the ring solo for this matchw ith Conway which turned out to be quite a mistake. Grenier used plenty of dirty tactics from the outside to make this match quite easy for Conway. However Conway ended up winning fair and square. Hurricane came off the ropes with a flying cross body and Conway caught him in mid-air and then nearly snapped his spine with one of the most disgusting backbreakers in wrestling history. COnway followed it up with the cover and the 3-count.

Here is your winner: Robert Conway

------------

Coach: La Resistance is running strong Todd, I really don't think anyone can stop them!

Todd: It's perfectly clear to everybody that The Rockers should be wearing the Tag Team Titles right now?

Coach: Why?! Because they won by DQ? You know the titles can't change hands by Disqualification!

Todd: NO! Because they were screwed! They were blatanly screwed last Monday Night!

Coach: I don't know if I agree with you, let's take a look back to Monday NIght and I'll try and see if I can find out what you're talking about.

--------------

RAW Recap

They do their weekly recap of the happenings on RAW.  The following clips were showed.

- THe Rockers accepting the Tag Challenge and then getting "Screwed Over"

- The Highlight Reel with Y2J and Carlito

- Triple H absolutely destroying Benoit and Bastista

- Orton defeating Benjamin

- The Masterlock Challenge

user posted image

Raw Preview

6-20-05

- Main Event: Triple H and Ric Flair v. Batista and Chris Benoit

- The Rockers will be looking for revenge on La Resistance

- Carlito's Cabana makes its RAW debut with special guests Muhammad Hassan and Daivari

- Street Fight: Val Venis v. Christian

- Also, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, and Kane will be in the house.

- And as always...MUCH MUCH MORE!

Guest Michael Louis

I am liking this diary so far, but RAW definitely stands out as the stronger brand IMO. Smackdown needs to really pick things up, otherwise it won't get noticed. Looks like a decent RAW which should further the heat from Bad Blood.

Guest Michael Louis

Well, it isn't the storylines- though RAW takes the lead with those as well. It's the quality of the shows. RAW's shows are a lot better in written quality.

user posted image

RAW

6-20-05

Continental Arena - East Rutherford, NJ

Raw opens up with a video feed from last weeks main event Batista v. Chris Benoit.  The clip shows Triple H manhandling Benoit and Batista with the sledgehammer.  After that video feed plays the RAW theme kicks in and the pyros go off in the arena.

Edited by jason_daronlane

user posted image

Smackdown Preview for 6-23-05

With the debut of four former RAW superstars and three huge matches already signed, this week's Smackdown appears to be shaping up to be the best since Vinnie Quick took over as the GM.

On last week's Velocity two matches were signed. One is a cruiserweight championship match between Shannon Moore, Frankie Kazarian, and Paul London in a triple threat match. This match is Moore's first title defence, London's rematch for the title, and Kazarian's first match on Smackdown.

The other match that was signed on Smackdown was Lenny and Lodi against MNM. The match is for MNM's tag title rematch against the Dudleys.

The last match is The Undertaker's return to the ring against Kurt Angle.

Also, Booker T interviews Kane in this week's Sucka Free. One week after interviewing Kane's brother, The Undertaker, Booker T interviews one of the biggest (no pun intended) additions to Smackdown in the recent trade.

And speaking of the trade, Vinnie Quick will be in the house to announce who will be going to RAW in exchange for Kane, Shelton Benjamin, and Justice League.

All this and much more on Smackdown!