RAW/Smackdown 2005

Jason.

user posted image

WWE Draft Lottery Scrapped Plus More WWE News

Earlier this week the WWE announced that plans have been changed and scheduled draft lottery has been cancelled and new plans have been formed.  This news has brought much disappointed a lot of the wrestling fans and community the WWE promised something great in place of the draft.  Some major changes will be made according to WWE officials and it will all kick off the first Smackdown of June.

Rumor has it big things are in store for the General Managers of both RAW and Smackdown.  Nothing has been confirmed as far as what is actually going to happen, but some reliable sources have come to the Conclusion that both Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff may be replaced. 

Nunzio and Gene Snitsky Released by WWE

It has been reported and confirmed that both Nunzio and Gene Snitsky have been relased by the WWE earlier this week and more firings and releases are in the near future.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smackdown

6-2-05

Smackdown kicks off with the familiar sound of Vince McMahon’s theme music as he does his trademark strut to the ring.

Vince: As many of you know, I announced a draft lottery a few weeks ago. Well, it appears that announcement was somewhat premature. I, and the rest of the WWE board, have decided to not hold a draft lottery. However, I said that this company needs to be shaken up, and I still believe that. So, bearing that in mind, I would like to announce the firing of Theodore Long and the hiring of your new GM...Vinnie Quick!

The crowd shows almost no reaction as “National Anthem” by Radiohead is played throughout the arena. After a short wait, a man wearing blue jeans and a red, unbuttoned shirt over a white undershirt appears at the top of the ramp. He makes his way to the ring with his uncombed, blonde hair covering his face. Finally, after entering the ring, he jerks his neck to the side to reveal his face.

Vince: Glad you got so dressed up for your first show.

Scattered laughter can be heard in the crowd as the man gets a microphone from a member of the ring crew.

Vinnie: Thanks for the introduction Vince but I only need one thing from you before I go this alone. I want to re-activate the European title.

The crowd cheers.

Vince: Sure, just give me a week to find it and then it’s all yours.

Vinnie: Great. That’s all I needed to hear. Now, with all due respect, get out of my ring.

The crowd cheers again as Vince gives Vinnie a cold stare but Vince eventually does as he’s told.

Vinnie: Now that that’s out of the way, I just want to promise all of you that Smackdown is going to get a lot more exciting with me at the helm. There will be some big changes to be made tonight. And just to give you all a small preview of what you’ll be seeing here on Smackdown from now on. Paul London! Shannon Moore! Get out here! We’re having a cruiserweight championship match, RIGHT NOW!

Paul London vs. Shannon Moore (Cruiserweight title)

Shannon Moore starts his offensive attack as soon as the match starts with some forearms to London’s back as London’s getting into the ring. London ducks back out of the ring to slow things down but Moore follows him and starts using the barricade as a weapon by irish whipping London into it several times before taking the match back into the ring. Moore hits a couple of running spinning heel kicks off the ropes before London reverses a third with a back flip dropkick for a two count. London tries to get Moore back to his feet but Moore reverses with a scoop slam and quickly heads to the top rope. As London gets to his feet, Moore takes flight but London hits a huge dropkick for a long two and a half count. After landing a pair of stomps to Moore, London heads to the top and goes for the 450 but his met with Shannon Moore’s knees. As London’s writhing in pain, Moore heads up top again and this time connects with a Halo for the three count to become the new Cruiserweight champ.

Winner: Shannon Moore

The camera changes to the backstage where it shows the new GM in his office. The Dudley’s walk in to a huge pop from the crowd.

Bubba: Listen. We haven’t had a shot at the titles in months because Teddy Long was being a racist towards my brother here. So, since you’re the new guy, we were hoping you could give us a shot.

Vinnie: Well, I’d really love to, but not only haven’t you had a shot at the titles in months but you also haven’t had a match in months. So you guys have to earn a shot. That’s why next week we’ll have a #1 contender’s match.

Bubba: Alright, thanks for the chance boss.

The camera changes to Josh Matthews interviewing Eddie Guerrero.

Josh: Eddie, you have to face RVD in his return match tonight. What are your thoughts on the match?

Eddie: My thoughts homes? My thoughts are that this isn’t RVD’s return match. This is his last match. Because, I’m going to end his career tonight. This is both his first match off the injured reserve and his last.

Eddie walks away as the camera goes back to the ring where Heidenreich is sitting in a steel chair in the middle of the ring.

Heidenreich: Ladies and gentlemen. For my match against Rey Mysterio, I felt a great inspiration. So I wrote this poem.

~A poem by Heidenreich~

The Amazing Red is red

The Blue Meanie is blue

Rey Mysterio wears a mask

So I will, too

With that Heidenreich pulls a mask from under the chair he was sitting in and starts to put it on but while before he gets it on Mysterio comes through the crowd and attacks Heidenreich from behind.

Heidenreich vs. Mysterio

Mysterio hits a dropkick to Heidenreich’s back, sending him face first into the turnbuckle. Mysterio hits another dropkick to the back of Heidenreich, slamming his face into the turnbuckle. Heidenreich stumbles into a rolll-up for a long 2 count. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and attempts to hit a running hurricarana but Heidenreich reverses it with a huge sit-down powerbomb for a very long 2 count. Heidenreich then picks Mysterio up and hits a whiplash powerbomb for the three count and the win.

Winner: Heidenreich

Next up was the bra and panties match between Torrie Wilson and Jackie Gayda that Theodore Long had signed before he was fired.

Torrie Wilson vs. Jackie Gayda (Bra and Panties match)The two fight for less than a minute before Torrie gets Jackie down and his just about to get Jackie’s shirt off before “National Anthem” comes over the Titan Tron again.

Vinnie: What kind of crap is this? This is the most boring wrestling I’ve ever seen. Both of you are fired. In fact, every women that works for Smackdown is fired.

Vince McMahon’s music hits the Titan Tron and the WWE chairman walks out.

Vinnie: I know what you’re going to say but I’m sticking by this decision. If we get sued then I’ll pay for everything.

Vince: No, no. That’s completely fine. I hate women’s wrestling too. It’s just. Well, my daughter Stephanie works for Smackdown. And it’s not that I want her to stay here. It’s just...she tends to get somewhat vengeful.

Vinnie: OK, every woman that works for Smackdown except for Stephanie McMahon is fired. And just so you, the fans, don’t feel short-changed I’m booking Big Show vs. Kurt Angle for...right now.

Big Show vs. Kurt Angle

Angle starts off the match with a flurry of punches and chops which seem to barely affect the Big Show. Show pushes Angle away and Angle does a complete backwards somersault. Angle springs back up and hits a clothesline which makes Show stumble but not fall. Angle gets a running start off the rope but Show hits a big boot for a 2 count. Show goes for a leg drop but Angle rolls out of the way. Angle hits a dropkick to Show before he gets up for a 2 count. Angle gets Show up and attempts an Angle Slam but Show wiggles out of it and drops Angle with a scoop slam. Show bounces off the ropes and hits a huge Splash for a long 2 count. Show tries to pick Angle up but Angle picks the ankle and locks in the ankle lock. The Big Show struggles for a few seconds before getting to the ropes. Angle keeps the pressure on with some stomps and forearms to Show’s back but the Big Show gets to his feet and hits a huge uppercut that knocks Angle down. Show signals for a chokeslam and gets in position. As Angle gets up Show grabs him around the neck but Angle gets out of it and picks the ankle again. This time, Show’s able to power out of the ankle lock with his legs. Angle charges at Show but Show catches him around the throat and drops him with a chokeslam for the win.

Winner: Big Show

Next up was the Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam match. Which was the other match that Theodore Long booked before he was fired.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam

The two had just gotten to the ring before “National Anthem” by Radiohead hits.

Vinnie: I’m looking forward to this match as much as all of you but I got this great idea. Why not make it for the European title? Then I got another idea, and this is why we have to hold this match next week, why not make it a ladder match?

The crowd cheers despite the fact they won’t get to see the match live.

Vinnie: So it’s official. Now please get out of my ring guys.

Suddenly, JBL’s music hits and he and Orlando Jordan walk out.

JBL: I like you Vinnie. And that’s why I think you’re the perfect guy to give me a World title shot.

Vinnie: Fine. But, like I told the Dudley’s, you have to earn it. So next week, we’ll have a double title shot tag match. You and your sex slave or whatever you call him against John Cena and a partner of his choosing. If you two win, you get a shot at the title. But if Cena and his partner win, his partner gets a shot at that US title.

JBL: Fine! It’s on!

JBL storms out with Orlando Jordan looking on in disbelief at what JBL had just gotten him into. The camera zooms in on Jordan’s suprised face as Smackdown goes off air.

OCC Notes on the show:

1. I’m gonna have to change Heidenreich’s gimmick. That poem sucked and it took me forever to come up with that.

2. I realize that it’s contradictory to say The Dudley’s and JBL have to earn their title shots while I gave Moore, Guerrero, and RVD shots right away but it was to show Vinnie’s “leap before you look” style.

3. The Big Show/Angle match has nothing to do with storyline. It was to keep Vinnie a face after ending that Bra and Panties match early.

I'm thinking to keep this diary moving quickly, I'll just use EWR's results for Velocity. So that should be up later today. Feedback on the show and on how I should write Velocity's results are welcome.

Edited by mrroboto488

Guest Jackson

Well, the show was a little bland colourwise, not sure what you reckon needs doing to improve that. Basic show to be honest, and why release Snitsky, lol. Of all people you choose him. Anyways, I look forward to seeing where this one goes.

Velocity

6-4-05

Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman vs Paul London and Shannon Moore

Chavo hits a wicked chop. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag between Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman. Chavo Guerrero scoops up London. Kidman bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Legsweep out of nowhere. London pushes out of a Billy Kidman hold. Paul London hits a missile dropkick on Kidman. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag between Paul London and Shannon Moore. Shannon hits a high kick on Billy Kidman. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Shannon hits a dropkick on Billy Kidman. Billy Kidman powers out of a Shannon Moore headlock. Legsweep out of nowhere. Tag to Chavo Guerrero. Standing leg lariat by Chavo Guerrero on Shannon. Tag to Paul London. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. Shannon Moore scoops up Chavo for a slam, then turns....but Paul London accidentally gets hit in the face with the raised legs of Chavo! Paul London can barely stand. Here it comes - Gory Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Shannon and London remain in the ring. Paul London does not look happy at losing. Shannon Moore goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by London. Tensions seem to be rising between these two.

Winners: Guerrero and Kidman

Spike Dudley vs Johnny Nitro

Spinning bulldog in the corner, Spike is down. Nitro face jams Spike Dudley. Diving headbutt from Nitro. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Driven DDT by Johnny Nitro. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Spike blocks a punch. Spike Dudley with a spinning neckbreaker on Nitro. Nitro walks into a spike slam. Nitro blocks a punch. Flying cross body off the top rope! Joey Matthews comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Spike Dudley turns around. Joey Matthews spins Spike around. Joey Matthews hits the Virginia Necktie! Matthews leaves the ring, the damage done! Hooks the leg : 1....2....3! Johnny Nitro pins Spike.

Winner: Nitro

A video is played, hyping the Eddie Guerrero vs Rob Van Dam match next week on Smackdown.

Charlie Haas vs Luther Reigns

Stiff high kick on Luther by Charlie Haas. Hard back suplex on Luther. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Luther Reigns elbows Charlie Haas in the face to break a hammerlock. Luther Reigns with a spinning neckbreaker on Haas. Haas gets slammed. Luther Reigns with a spinning neckbreaker on Haas. Haas blocks a kick from Luther Reigns. Haas hits a high kick on Luther Reigns. Luther Reigns can barely stand. Haastruction! 1....2....3.

Winner: Haas

Nunzio vs Rene Dupree

Rene Dupree hits some punches. Nunzio receives some punishment. Rene Dupree with a spinning neckbreaker on Nunzio. Back elbow connects, Nunzio staggers backward. Dupree only gets knees on a splash. Nunzio hits a rolling kick on Dupree. Second rope splash by Nunzio. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Dupree counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Dupree hits a stump piledriver on Nunzio. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Dupree DDTs Nunzio. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Nunzio reverses a Rene Dupree hammerlock. Dropkick connects, Dupree goes down. Rene Dupree avoids an avalanche, Nunzio hits the turnbuckles hard. Running knee lift from Rene Dupree. Nunzio is in trouble. Death Valley Driver! 1....2....3.

Winner: Dupree

“National Anthem” hits and the GM walks out.

Vinnie: Nunzio, that was terrible. Even on Velocity, I only want the best on my shows. So Nunzio, you’re fired.

Velocity goes off air as Nunzio stands in the ring motionless.

Edited by mrroboto488

Guest Jackson

Please add colour people. And add a title. The actual show and match writing is good, but it just looks bland and isn't laid out correctly. If you don't do these two simple things it will really put people off the diary.

user posted image

Preview

- Steven Richards goes toe to toe 1 Half of the Tag Team Champions, Rosey!

- Viscera faces off against Simon Dean

- Tyson Tomko w/ Christian goes head to head with Val Venis

- WWE Women's Champion, Trish Stratus returns!

- The Main Event Features Regal/Tajiri versus La Resistance!

user posted image

The Heat video package plays and cuts to the announce table showing Todd Grisham and The Coach hyping up tonights show. The action starts right away Rosey v. Steven Richards

Rosey v. Steven Richards

The match started with Steven Richards using his quickness to bring Rosey to the mat and get a slight advantage. The tables turned when Rosey caught Steven Richards doing a cross body and slammed to the mat with a huge powerslam. In what ended up being quite a quick match, Rosey pinned Richards for the 3-count after a HUUUUGE leg drop!

Winner: Rosey

Christian and Tomko Backstage

After the match the camera cuts to backstage where Tyson Tomko and Christian are int heir dressing room.

Christian: Are you ready Tyson? Listen to me, Val Venis is nothing, he's washed up, he's a hasbeen! Tyson baby, you are going to destroy him! Remember, if you get in trouble, Captain Charisma will be right in your corner, got it?

The camera fades out to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

After the Break, Viscera takes on Simon Dean!

Simon Dean offer Viscera the Simon System!

Simon Dean's music hits and Simon and Maven make their way to the ring carrying the Simon System duffel bag. Simon grabs a microphone.

Simon Dean: Before we get this match underway, I have a suggestion for my opponent, Viscera! Big Vis...now, I know just as well as you, that you have a bit of a weight problem...So, what I'm going to do if offer you a proposal. What do you say, we just call off this match between you and I, I mean...it's obvious these fans do not deserve to see 2 superstars of our caliber wrestle on such a small show. What I'm saying is, let's call this whole thing off, head backstage, and I can get you started on the Simon System...You have the frame of a stallion, but the body of a walrus! I can help you change that Viscera! 12 Weeks on the Simon System is all it takes!

Just then Viscera music hits and slowly walks down to the ring as Maven and Simon await him. Viscera climbs into the ring and stands right in front of Simon and Maven. Simon extends his hand for a handshake and has a large grin on his face. Viscera rears back and sends Simon reeling with a HUGE right hand. Viscera then grabs Maven and tosses him out of the ring and the bell sounds.

Viscera v. Simon Dean

Simon charged Viscera and attempted a clothesline but fell flat on his back as if running into a brick wall! This match was pretty much a squash match as Viscera basically manhandled Simon the whole way through. Viscera slammed Simon right in the center of the ring and right as he bounces off the ropes to perform the Splash, Maven grabs his foot. Viscera turns around and starts shouting at Maven. Simon Dean gets up and jumps onto Viscera's back with a sleeper hold. Viscera is starting to lose his balance but manages to reverse the move. Viscera simply fell on his back while Simon had the sleeper hold on him, crushing Simon beneath his weight! Viscera goes for the cover and gets the 3-Count!

Winner: Viscera

Commercial Break

Still to Come: Tyson Tomko v. Val Venis

Plus: Trish Stratus!

Val Venis v. Tyson Tomko (W/ Christian)

This match was decent from start to finish. I use the term decent quite loosely. Venis and Tomko exchanged punches and slamms in a match that turned out to be entirely too long. It all came to an end when Tomko had the referee pre-occupied and Christian delivered the unprettier to Val Venis. Tomko then covered Venis for the 3-Count and the Victory.

Winner:Tyson Tomko

She's Back!

Trish Stratus's theme song hits and the crowd pops! Trish makes her way to the ring with a smile on her face and the women's title draped over her shoulder. She climbs into the ring a grabs a microphone.

Trish Stratus: Hold on a second here, why are you all cheering me?! IT was not to long ago when I was getting booed for my actions! Is it because that little sl*t, Christy Hemme was captivated the audience?! Well let me tell you something, I am STILL the WWE Women's Champion and your little poster girl IS NOT! So I ask you, why the change of heart? Why, all of a sudden am I getting an applause coming down to the ring? Have you morons, finally realized that I am the greatest female wrestler to ever step foot in a WWE ring? Have you finnaly got that through your THICK skulls?!

The cheers quickly turn to boos and Trish smiles widely.

Trish Stratus: What? You people don't like the truth? Does it hurt to hear something that is entirely true? Now...let's get to the point, I didn't come out here to get your approval, I came out here to issue an open challenge...to any woman in the locker room or in the united states...I issue a challenge to any woman who thinks they can take this title away from me...I will be on RAW tommorow night, waiting for a challenger!

Trish drops the microphone and exits the ring to a corral of boos.

Commercial Break

Up Next: Regal/Tajiri v. La Resistance

Regal/Tajiri v. La Resistance

This was a good tag team battle from start to finish. All 4 superstars performed well, but Tajiri stole the show with a dive over the top rope to the floor taking out, La Resistance as well As Regal! The match went on and La Resistance picked up the win when Conway lowblowed Tajiri from behind when the ref wasn't looking allowing Grenier to get the cover on Tajiri for the 3-count.

Winners: La Resistance

The camera fades out as the show ends

QUICK HEAT RESULTS

-----------------

Rosey def. Steven Richards  (70, 62, 79)

Christian gives Tomko a Peptalk (69)

Simon Dean comes to the ring and offers the Simon System to Viscera! (68)

Viscera def. Simon Dean (Maven Run-In Gone Wrong) (45, 33, 58)

Tyson Tomko def. Val Venis (Christian Interferes)(65, 62, 68)

Trish Stratus returns!! (91)

La Resistance over William Regal and Tajiri (71, 67, 76)

Guest Jackson

Thanks for adding the colour, it really helped the show, and made me want to read it more. Decent show, good match results, and now a good presentation scheme. Keep up the good work.

user posted image

6-6-05

Monday Night Raw kicks off with a clip from Smackdown showing Vince McMahon replace Teddy Long with Vinnie Quick. It then cuts to the fireworks and JR and King are at the announce table. Right off the bat Y2J's theme song hits to a huge pop.

The Highlight Reel

Jericho gets into the ring where his "Highlight Reel" set is assembled. He grabs a microphone and the show begins.

Y2J: Welcome...To...RAW IS JERICHOOO!!! Tonight's show is a very significant show for every WWE fan around the globe. Tonight we will find out what Vince McMahon has planned...also...

Just then, "I'm Back! And Better Than Ever" starts playing and the crowd has a mixed reaction as Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring and joins Jericho.

Bischoff: Listen up! Nothing is going on here tonight! Nobody informed me of anything, so you all just sit back and relax, because I am not going anywhere...Vince fired Teddy Long for obvious reasons, Smackdown needed a change! RAW isn't going to change, so all the speculation can just stop! And you Chris Jericho, why are you out here, adding gas to a fire that doesn't exist. You know nothing about the situation so I just suggest you leave, before you upset me! I'm not getting fired, I am here to stay, so let's just move on, and get this show underway!

"No Chance" plays over the PA and the crowd Pops as Vince does his patented walk down to the ring, with another man in a 3-Piece suit. The man he is with is much younger. Vince climbs into the ring.

Vince: Hold it right there Mr. Bischoff! As a matter of fact, you are incorrect. The man standing next to me, is younger...smarter, and more capable of doing your job! You know as well as I know Eric, that revenue has been down for the WWE, so changes need to be made! This young man will go by the name of JD Lane, and Eric, whether you are fired or not, is up to him, because he's your new boss!

The crowd pops as JD Lane is handed the microphone.

JD Lane: Wow, I'm actually standing in a WWE ring with, Mr. McMahon, Bischoff, and The Ayotollah of Rock and Rollah!! First things first, Jericho...get in that gym and start training, you have an Intercontinental Title match, this sunday at Badd Blood!

Bishoff: You can't do that! I already booked Shelton Benjamin against Muhammad Hassan and Daivari for Badd Blood!

JD Lane: On the contrary Bisch...I can do that, I am your boss...Hassan, will get his title shot tonight, no sense in giving him a second chance on Badd Blood if he were to lose this evening...Moving on...seeing as we are on the topic of Badd Blood, why not announce another match! Hurricane and Rosey...you will defend your tag team titles against William Regal and Tajiri, as well as La Resistance! In a triple threat Tag Teamn battle! Now before I waste anymore time, Mr. McMahon, thank you for this oppurtunity....Jericho, good luck this Sunday...and Bischoff...get out of my ring! You're FIRED!

The crowd cheers as Eric Bischoff throws a fit and the cameras fade away to a commercial break!

-------

Commercial Break

Still to Come: Shelton Benjamin v. Muhammad Hassan

Later: Christian v. Chris Benoit

-------

Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin © v. Muhammad Hassan (w/Daivari)

Hassan started off the match quickly gaining control over Benjamin with a scoop slam followed by an elbow drop. Hassan locked on a headlock keeping Benjamin grounded for a little while. Benjamin fought back up to his feet and reversed the headlock by sending Hassan into the ropes and nearly knocked his head off with a spinning heel kick on the rebound. Shelton kept control over Hassan for quite some time using his athelticism to his advantage. The match to a huge turn when Daivari had the referee distracted and Hassan went for a chair shot. Benjamin ducked the chair and kicked Hassan in the stomach followed by the T-Bone Suplex!! Benjamin went for the cover 1...2...but before the referee could hit 3, Daivari pulled the referee out of the ring! Daivari slid into the ring, grabbed the chair and floored Benjamin when he got back up to his feet! Seeing this the referee called for the immediate disqualification! As the bell continued to ring Daivari and Hassan double-teamed Shelton. The double-team continued until Y2J ran to the the ring and sent both Hassan and Daivari out of the ring. Benjamin slowly got back up to his feet to find out that Jericho had saved him. The both stare at each other for a while until Shelton left the ring and the camera cut to a commercial break.

Winner by DQ: Shelton Benjamin

------

Commercial Break

Still to Come: Christian v. Chris Benoit

Up Next: Kane

------

Kane Has Something to Say

When we return from the commercial break Kane makes his way down to the ring and the crowd gives him a standing ovation. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

Kane: I've spent the last couple of weeks away...away to think...away from the pain. Lita...you have no idea what you put me through...for the first time in my life, I have felt pain...not the kind of pain on the outside, but pain on the inside! Pain that slowly eats away at your soul, Pain that makes you not want to wake up...Pain that has the potential to Kill! I've spent time thinking, why me? Why did you do this to me Lita?! I still don't know the answer...but I do know how to react! I will help you feel my pain Lita, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into...and your new boyfriend...Mr. Money In The Bank, will be so sorry you every crossed me! You will regret ever stepping foot into my path! You will both feel the pain I feel!

Just then Edge and Lita step onto the ramp and Edge has a microphone.

Edge: Kane! Do you need a kleenex buddy? Listen! You and Lita are over...get over it...it's over...Lita is mine now, you need tuck your tail between your legs and get on with your pathetic life. I am Mr. Money in the Bank, and I don't have time to deal with you and your whining! Lita and I have more important things to worry about than you and your feelings Kane...we've got the World Heavyweight Championship to think about...This briefcase is nmy main concern...so before you embarras yourself anymore, why don't you just get out of that ring, go back to your dressing room and save us all from your sappy sob story!

Just your hear something chuckling over the PA and JD Lane appears on the Titan-Tron.

JD Lane: Actually Edge...Kabe IS your problem, you took away a man's pride and joy! This Sunday you 2 can work out your problems, I am booking Kane versus Edge...FIRST BLOOD MATCH! Now if you don't mind, we've got a tag team title match to watch!

The camera cuts away to an advertisement for Badd Blood showing a bunch of Batista v. HHH clips leading up to the hell in a cell.

Tag Team Championship: Justice League © v. La Resistance

La Resistance had control for most of the match using their heel tactics to keep Rosey from tagging in The Hurricane. The double lasted quite away practically destroying the fans interest in the match. There were a couple near falls where Hurricane made the save, but then got scolded by the referee as La Resistance double teamed Rosey. Rosey finally got the upperhand with a powerslam on Conway. Rosey crawled on all fours to try and make the tag to the hurricane and just in the nick of time, he did! Hurricane stormed the ring and and floored both Robert Conway and Sylvain Grenier multiple times. Hurricane went for the Eye of the HUrricane on Conway but Grenier broke it up. Rosey then charged the ring and clotheslined Grenier over the top rope all the way to the outside. Rosey then lifted Conway and they performed their Double-Team eye of the Hurricane! Hurricane goes for the cover and before Sylvain can make the save, the Justice League gets the 3-Count and retains their Tag Team Titles!

Winners and Still WWE Tag Team Champions: Justice League

------

Commercial Break

Later: HHH and Batista sign the Hell in a Cell Contract

Also: Chris Benoit faces off against Christian

------

The return of an Icon!

HBK's theme song blairs and the crowd explodes as HBk struts to the ring in jeans and an HBK t-shirt, fireworks and all. HBK gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

HBK: Ladies and Gentlemen...The Heart...Break...Kid is back in business!! As everyone knows the Heartbreak Kid has been sidelined for a short amount of time, but I'm back, and I'm ready to continue what was put on hold with my injury! It was about a month ago, when Edge, put the heartbreak kid on the shelf in round 2 of the Gold Rush tournament. I know it, and everyone else here knows it, that Edge did not win that match fair and square.

Just then Randy Orton's theme song hits and he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. Orton stands oon top of the ramp with a microphone.

Orton: Shawn Shawn Shawn...how long is it going to take you to face the fact that you are a hasbeen, you're washed up. The WWE doesn't have room for guys like you, you are just taking up space that could belong to the future superstars of the WWE, guys like me Shawn...I end careers of guys like you, I am the Legend Killer, and yes, you are a legend, and quite frankly I'm sick of listening to you whine. So what I'm asking to happen right now is, Legend versus Legend Killer, HBK versus Randy Orton, right here on RAW! Get a ref out here right now!

Orton drops the microphone and charges to the ring he slides in and HBK and Orton begin trading blows. Referee Earl Hebner sprints to the ring and the bell sounds.

Randy Orton v. "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

HBK and Orton exchange blows and battle all around the ring. Shortly into the match Randy Orton went for the RKO but HBK shoved him through the ropes to the outside. When Orton got back to his feet HBK dove over the top rope to the floor crashing into Randy Orton to a huge pop from the crowd! HBk and Orton continued battling outside and Orton reversed an Irish whip sending Michaels crashing into the steel ring steps! Orton grabs a chair and starts heading over to HBK as he is getting up to his feet. Just then, JD Lane comes running out with a microphone.

JD Lane: Hold it right there! Stop Stop! Cool it guys! First of all, I never booked this match, so it needs to end right now! Second of all the both of you need to cool it, and keep yourselves fresh and well rested. Why you ask? This Sunday at Badd Blood, the both of you will be wrestling...sitting backstage I came up with an idea...Shawn...you were cheated out of the Gold Rush tournament, everybody knows that...Randy, you are definately one of the WWE's bright young stars, so the both you are booked in a Number One Contender's match for Batista's World Title...but not only you 2...it will be a No-Disqualification 4-Corners Match featuring, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, and the 2 superstars scheduled to fight night..."The Crippler" Chris Benoit, and "Captain Charisma" CHRISTIAN! Now if you would, please take this mayhem backstage as the show must go on!

Winner: NO CONTEST

-------

Commercial Break

Up Next: Chris Benoit v. Christian

Still to Come: Triple H and Batista sign the Hell In a Cell Contract

-------

Christian w/ Tyson Tomko v. Chris Benoit

As the final match of the night, it was definately worthy of the Main Event. Chris Benoit and Christian put on one hell of a show for the fans. Christian used dirty tactics to get the advantage over Benoit, and Benoit used his fighting spirit and cuthroat submission style to keep the fight even. The match featured Christian on the recieving end of 7, YES, 7 german suplexes as well as an earth-shaking superplex. But when it all came to an end Benoit fell victim to Captain Charisma after an explosive chair shot while the referee was pre-occupied by Tyson Tomko. The referee turned around and made the 3 count for Christian to pick up the cheap victory. JR and King just kept talking about how benoit will get revenge this Sunday at Badd Blood.

Winner: Christian

Hell In A Cell Contract Signing

JD Lane came out to the ring as stagehands set up a desk in the center of the ring with to chairs. JD Lane came out with a briefcase and set it on the desk.

JD Lane: In a few minutes, the competitors who will battle this Sunday in the cell, will come down to the ring, and sign this contract that is in the briefcase. The contract states that both workers will give it their all this Sunday, and just to cover the WWE's behind, if either of the competitors should sustain an injury the WWE will not be held responsible. In a match as dangerous as this, everybody knows that just about anything can happen. Secondly the contract states that the Cell will be locked and nobody mayt interfere in the match, including, Ric Flair. If their should be interference, the wrestler on the recieving end will be rewarded with the victory and the WWE World Championship. The ring will be sorrounded by WWE security to make sure nobody other than the competitors will be in the ring during the title match. Now without further ado, ladies and gentlemen...here is your challengers...Triple H!

"The Game" plays over the PA and HHH and Flair make their way to the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd. When they get in the ring, HHH sits at the desk and Flair stands behind him. Then, JD Lane announces "Your WWE World Champion...BATISTA!" and Batista makes his way to the ring. Both wrestlers sit down at the desk and JD Lane removes the contract from the breifcase. He sets it in front of Triple H with a pen...Triple H and Flair study the contract for a while and then finally Triple H signs the Contract. HHH slides the contract across the table to Batista. Batista quickly signs the contract and both competitors just stare each other down. Both HHH and Batista stand up and meet face to face in the middle of the ring. Before anything gets out of hand, JD Lane steps between both of them hodling them apart. Suddenly Flair grabs JD Lane and pulls him away and HHH lays a huge right hand on Batista. Batista fires back and they exchange blows to a huge ovation from the crowd. A herd of officials and security guards hit the ring to hold HHH and Batista apart as the WWE Copyright fades intot he corner of the screen and RAW goes off the air!

-------------------------------------------

OOC: The card for Badd Blood will be posted soon!

Quick Raw Results (6-6-05)

-------

The Highlight Reel - Y2J, Eric Bischoff, Vince McMahon, JD Lane (88%)

Shelton retained his Title against Muhammed Hassan (DQ through interference by Daivari)(73,75,70)

Segment: Edge/Lita/Kane (78)

JD Lane books PPV Match: Edge v. Kane (81)

Tag Team Championship: Hurricane/Rosey©  def. La Resistance (71, 69, 74)

HBK and Randy Orton Return! (87)

Randy Orton draw "HBK" Shawn Michaels (88,89,88)

Christian def. Chris Benoit (87,82,93)

Contract Signing for Hell in A Cell: Triple H/Batista (92)

user posted image

6-12-05

Card for Badd Blood

------------------------

World Heavyweight Championship Hell In A Cell

Batista © v. Triple H

Intercontinental Championship

Shelton Benjamin © v. Chris Jericho

Number One Contedner Match

Christian v. Chris Benoit v. Randy Orton v. Shawn Michaels

Tag Team Championship

Justice League © v. La Resistance v. Regal/Tajiri

First Blood Match

Edge v. Kane

Badd Blood Dark Match

Viscera v. Simon Dean/Maven

---------

Tie Breakers

1) Which match will be the opener for Badd Blood? (Not including the Dark Match)

2) Who will get pinned in the Number One Contender Match?

3) Which Tag Team will get pinned in the Triple Threat Tag match?

4) Which match will get the best Overall Rating according to EWR?

5) Which match will get the worst Overall Rating according to EWR?

Edited by jason_daronlane

Batista © v. Triple H

Tag Team Championship

First Blood Match

Edge v. Kane

Badd Blood Dark Match

---------

Tie Breakers

1) Which match will be the opener for Badd Blood? (Not including the Dark Match) Tag Team Championship

2) Who will get pinned in the Number One Contender Match?HBK

3) Which Tag Team will get pinned in the Triple Threat Tag match?Regal/Tajiri

4) Which match will get the best Overall Rating according to EWR?Intercontinental Championship

5) Which match will get the worst Overall Rating according to EWR?Badd Blood Dark Match Viscera v. Simon Dean/Maven or if its not counted Tag Team Championship Justice League © v. La Resistance v. Regal/Tajiri

Pretty Good thus far, but I am not sure about all the firings.

Perhaps you could enlighten me, but are they actual real firings or just for storyline purposes?

Because if some of the stars were to be really fired as in not for storyline purposes, e.g. Bischoff, I highly doubt they would turn up for the show, let alone yet Vince fire them on air.

Other than that it seems pretty cool, so keep it up!

Batista © v. Triple H

Tag Team Championship

First Blood Match

Edge v. Kane

Badd Blood Dark Match

---------

Tie Breakers

1) Which match will be the opener for Badd Blood? (Not including the Dark Match)

The Tag Team Championship Match

2) Who will get pinned in the Number One Contender Match?

Randy Orton

3) Which Tag Team will get pinned in the Triple Threat Tag match?

La Resistance

4) Which match will get the best Overall Rating according to EWR?

Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin

5) Which match will get the worst Overall Rating according to EWR?

The Dark Match on Heat, and if not included then the Tag Team Championship Match

Edited by Stevie Night

OOC: I don't think Bischoff was fired but yes, these are real firings. I guess you make a good point but I wanted to explain where they went rather than just not having them show up like the WWE does WAY too much. Long didn't appear or most of the women. Guys have made their last appearance just to get fired before. I think Raven's last run with the WWE ended with an on-screen firing. Anyway, hope this clears everything up :) .

user posted image

WWE signs announcer Joey Styles / call up Kazarian

Yesterday, the WWE announced the signing of Joey Styles. Styles is considered by many to be the best announcer in the industry. It's not clear what show(s) Styles will be announcing but his signing may be the first of many big moves for the WWE.

Along with the signing of Styles, the WWE also called up former TNA X champion, Frankie Kazarian, from OVW. The WWE would not say what show he'll go to but it's assumed that he'll go to Smackdown to compete for the Cruiserweight title.

Smackdown Preview

6-9-05

With three matches already signed for Smackdown. And all of which having to do with a Smackdown title, the anticipation for Thursday has never been higher.

We'll see The Dudley's in a #1 contenders match for the tag titles.

A ladder match for the European title between Eddie Guerrero and RVD.

And a double title shot tag match between JBL + Orlando Jordan against John Cena and a partner of his choosing. If JBL wins, he gets another shot at the World title. However, if Cena and his partner win, his partner gets a shot at the US title.

Also, the debut of Smackdown's new talk show, Sucka Free, hosted by Booker T will be on this week's Smackdown. And who better than Kurt Angle as his first guest?

All this and more on Smackdown!

Smackdown

6-9-05

Tazz: Welcome to Smackdown everyone. I’ve got great news. Instead of Cole, I’m sitting next to a legendary announcer. Joey Styles!

Styles: Well it’s great to be here in the WWE, Tazz. I hope I’m not too rusty, though.

Tazz: Oh, I’m sure a great announcer like you will get right back in the swing of things. Besides, you can’t be worse than the last guy.

Styles: Well, the world champ, John Cena, is in the ring right now. Let’s see what he’s got to say.

Cena: Yo, Yo, listen up everybody.

“So JBL and Jordan have a match against me

and I pick my own partner, who could it be?

So I get on the phone with this guy that I know

Now welcome my partner...Rhyno!”

Tazz: Whoa! That’s a huge surprise. Especially, since he’s a member of RAW.

Rhyno sprints down to the ring and he and Cena have a short embrace before Rhyno gets a mic.

Rhyno: It’s great to be in front of a Smackdown crowd again.

Crowd cheers

Rhyno: Many of you may be wondering why I’m on Smackdown. Well, it’s simple, I was getting any title shots on RAW. So when I saw the chance at a US title shot I knew what I had to do.

Cena: Well, whatever your reasoning was, I’m glad you accepted my offer and it’s great to see you back on Smackdown.

Rhyno: I’m glad to be back and...

“National Anthem” hits and the GM, Vinnie Quick, comes out to the Titan Tron.

Vinnie: Rhyno, it’s good to have a talent like you on Smackdown but this is turning into a Lifetime moment way too fast so how about you two head to the gym for your match so I can get this show started.

The two get out of the ring and head up the ramp.

Vinnie: OK, now let’s get the teams for the opening match out here.

Vinnie, Cena, and Rhyno head to the back as Akio + Kidman and Haas + Hardcore Holly go out to the ring.

Akio and Kidman vs. Haas and Holly

Akio and Kidman get an early advantage using their speed and soon are able to isolate Holly from making the tag. Holly was able to turn the tables with a double clothesline and then made the hot tag to Haas. The match soon turned into a tornado tag match with all four men in the ring at once. The end for Akio and Kidman came when Haas locked the Haas of Pain in on Akio and Holly hit the Alabama Slam on Kidman. After a brief struggle, Akio tapped out to give Haas and Holly the victory.

Winners: Haas and Holly

The camera cuts to the backstage where Josh Matthews is with JBL and Orlando Jordan.

Matthews: John Cena just announced that his partner tonight will be Rhyno. What are your thoughts on that?

JBL: John Cena can have anyone on Smackdown, on RAW, ANYONE. It doesn’t matter. Because, I am the greatest wrestler in the world today. And Orlando here---Orlando! What’s wrong with you?

Jordan: You got me in a match where you have everything to win and I have everything to lose. I...

JBL: Hey! Hey! Don’t worry about it. I’ve got everything worked out.

JBL turns back to Matthews.

JBL: This interview is over.

The two walk away with JBL still trying to convince Orlando. The camera then cuts to the ring where Booker T’s talk show set is up.

Booker T: Welcome to the first edition of Sucka Free!

Crowd cheers.

Booker: And the first guest ever on Sucka Free, kinda contradicts the name of the show. But nonetheless, please welcome, Kurt Angle!

Kurt Angle walks out to the ring and grabs a mic.

Angle: Don’t even try to interview me because that’s not what I’m out here for. Big Show. Get out here right now!

Booker: Hey, the Big Show isn’t even here tonight. So instead of talking to your imaginary friends backstage, how about you show me some respect?

Angle: Respect? What makes you deserve the respect of an Olympic gold medalist?

The two men go nose-to-nose trading insults until “National Anthem” hits and the GM walks out.

Vinnie: Alright, rather than tear apart this new and expensive set, let’s go to a commercial so we can clean up the ring and then have an official match.

After the commercial break, Smackdown comes back with the match already in process.

Kurt Angle vs. Booker T

Kurt Angle gets Booker down and puts him in a grounded headlock which Booker easily reverses into a abdominal stretch. Angle is able to break out of the hold with a hip toss and quickly goes back on the offensive with a series of suplexes. He attempts an Olympic Slam to cap it off but Booker wiggles out of it and hits a Mafia kick for a two count. Booker tries to pick Angle up to his feet but Angle picks the ankle and is about to lock in the ankle lock when the Big Show’s music hits. Angle lets go of the hold and turns his attention to the Titan Tron but Big Show never appears and when his music stops, Angle turns back around. Booker hits a Book End on the distraught Angle for a three count and the win.

Winner: Booker T

Next up was the #1 contenders match for the tag titles which would include The Dudley’s.

The Dudley’s vs. ??? (#1 contenders match for tag titles)

The Basham’s music hits and they make their way to the ring. But just as the two teams were about to lock up “National Anthem” hits.

Vinnie: When I booked this match I knew that I’d have to include the best teams in the world. Even if they weren’t in the WWE.

With that some unfamiliar music hits and Lenny and Lodi make there way to the ring. When they get in the ring the three teams get ready to start the match until some more familiar music hits and Kevin Nash and Scott Hall walk out. Finally, the match starts. The Basham’s dominate early on until Lenny hits a double cross-body on the Basham’s. From there it’s a chaotic match highlighted by another diving move by Lenny. This one was a suicide dive to the outside on all six of his opponents. The end came when The Dudley’s hit a 3D on Danny Basham with the other five men on the outside fighting or incapacitated.

Winners: The Dudley Boys

Next was the ladder match between RVD and Eddie Guerrero for the European title.

RVD vs. Eddie Guerrero (ladder match for European title)

Before the match started the action was underway. As RVD was waiting in the ring for Guerrero, Eddie walked down the ramp and then started arguing with a fan. Suddenly, RVD vaulted over the top rope, somersaulting into the ladder on the outside, sending the ladder into Guerrero. From there the match is a fast-paced spotfest. Most notably, a 5-star Frogsplash by Guerrero on RVD with Van Dam laid across the ladder, with the ladder set up with one end held up by the ring apron and the other by the ring barricade. Also, later in the match, Van Dam hit his own 5-star from the top of the ladder to the outside where Guerrero was laying on a table. RVD won with a Van Daminater with the chair that knocked Guerrero from the ring and a quick scamper up the ladder before Guerrero could get back into the ring.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

The main event between Cena + Rhyno and JBL + Orlando Jordan was next. The stipulation was that a Cena/Rhyno win gives Rhyno a US title shot, while a JBL/Jordan win gives JBL a world title shot.

Cena and Rhyno vs. JBL and Orlando Jordan (Double title shot tag match)

Cena and Rhyno had control in the match until The Cabinet began cheating and momentum soon shifted. Jordan hit a superkick on Cena that looked like it’d end the match but Cena somehow kicked out at two. After both men made a tag, JBL gained a quick advantage and attempted a Clothesline from Hell but Rhyno reversed it into a Gore which would have been a sure three count had The Bashams not come down and pulled the ref out of the ring. Cena then jumped to the outside and hit an F-U on both Bashams and Jordan before JBL dimmed Rhyno and Cena’s lights with the title belt. JBL then revived the ref and pinned Rhyno but Rhyno somehow kicked out at two. Then, Cena got back in the ring and took JBL into the crowd as they brawled toward the backstage. Back in the ring, The Bashams slid Jordan his title and Orlando tried to waffle Rhyno with it but Rhyno hit a Gore for the three count and the win.

Winners: Rhyno and John Cena

Joey Styles: So it’s official. Next week, Rhyno vs. Orlando Jordan for the US title.

Tazz: Yeah, and if we see Rhyno pin Jordan next week like we did this week, we’ll have a new champ.

Styles: Not just that match, but also the Dudley’s vs. MNM for the tag titles.

Smackdown goes off air with Rhyno holding Orlando Jordan’s US title.

OOC Notes:

1. Like Heidenreich's poem, Cena's rap sucked. I don't think I'll change his gimmick though. I'll just not have him talk much.

2. The opening match was just to show that neither of those teams would be in the #1 contender's match.

3. I made the signings of The Outsiders and Lenny and Lodi to bulk up my tag division. Don't be surpised if I make some more changes (Y) .

Velocity

6-11-05

Quick Results:

Kazarian def. Funaki in Kazarian's debut

Interview with Lenny and Lodi

Lenny and Lodi def. Akio and Kidman

Mysterio challenged Heidenreich to a singles match

Interview with Mysterio

Mysterio def. Heidenreich

Sorry that I had to go with quick results this time but I forgot to c+p the results and I figured that handwriting the results would have took too long.

I read through this diary and one thing that stood out to me was the all colored SmackDown. You need to color is selected places. Please Roboto, stop copy and pasting from EWR. I hate to be a busybody but it is against the rules and you could be warned/banned.

5. No Copy & Paste Diaries/Plagerism

Please, we do not want to read all of the text for the games. And (obviously) don’t steal others’ work and claim it as your own. Though this is something that seems obvious, my work was actually plagerised at another EWR diary board a while back. THIS IS INTOLERABLE, and the staff can ban you right away.

Thanks for letting him know quasar...I was just about to PM him and let him know...

also...

I will start working on Badd Blood soon and the results should be up sometime this weekend...so get your predictions in as there is still time.

thanks,

jason_

My bad, I guess I'll just use a mix between my last Velocity and hand-writing the results. I guess I'll start changing my coloring scheme too, but you guys really seem to put an emphasis on using color. I know it's so it's easier to read but, personally, I care more about what the writing says more than how it's written.

I read through this diary and one thing that stood out to me was the all colored SmackDown. You need to color is selected places. Please Roboto, stop copy and pasting from EWR. I hate to be a busybody but it is against the rules and you could be warned/banned.

5. No Copy & Paste Diaries/Plagerism

Please, we do not want to read all of the text for the games. And (obviously) don’t steal others’ work and claim it as your own. Though this is something that seems obvious, my work was actually plagerised at another EWR diary board a while back. THIS IS INTOLERABLE, and the staff can ban you right away.

So yeah, you might want to change your Velocity results because what you are doing is a rule infraction.