Play-Off Final Weekend!

Dan

The time has come, Places up for grabs in the premiership, championship and league one.

I'm going to Cardiff on sunday, should be a good day out, just got my tickets today.

Anyway.

Championship (monday)

Preston North End vs. West Ham United

League One (sunday)

Hartlepool United vs. Sheffield Wednesday

League two (saturday)

Lincoln City vs. Southend United

Predictions please.

I'm going to Cardiff on sunday, should be a good day out, just got my tickets today.

Hope you have a better time than I did. Oh, and look out for this little kebab shop on the way back to the coach stop, they did the BEST kebab ever.

Hope you have a better time than I did. Oh, and look out for this little kebab shop on the way back to the coach stop, they did the BEST kebab ever.

I don't like kebab :P

Oh and we are driving down, we are exiles :P

Well, you would love this kebab, it was like heaven in a pita bread.

Anyway, good luck. What seats did you get? When I went me and my mate had some choice seats near the corner flag, almost on the touchline.

I've been there to see Brentford lose on more than one occasion. It's a shitty journey home when you lose so hopefully you'll have better luck.

As I've said before, Brentford fans will be watching willing on Hartlepool. I'd like to see West Ham win the Championship play-offs, no preference on League 2.

I've been there to see Brentford lose on more than one occasion. It's a shitty journey home when you lose so hopefully you'll have better luck.

Tell me about it. It felt like a looooong journey back to East London :(

Yup looks like your right, were pretty much outplayed in the first half but barring the greatest comeback in history now the Shrimpers should be through. Held on, overall throughout the season Southend probably deserved to go up after all but Lincoln, unlucky to get a goal in that first half, could've been a different story.

On to Division 2 now, my gut instinct says Hartlepool but I think it'll be a hgoal either way.

Edited by lanky316

Personally, I'm glad it was Southend. I've had a soft spot for them ever since I took them from the 3rd Division to the Champions League in FIFA 2004 :D

And my money's going to Wednesday and Preston.