Voice Actors

Farmer Reil

The voice of 'Revolver' Ocelot in the Metal Gear series is none other than Patric Zimmerman...the voice of ELROY JETSON :|

A while back a friend of mine linked me to an interview Zimmerman did about MGS2 and towards the end all they ever did was have him say lines from the Metal Gear games in Elroy's voice. It was hilarious, and a bit creepy hearing Elroy speak of how he like to slam a long slender bullet into a well greased hole. >_>

David Hayter has also directed and written some comic book-to-movie adaptations.

He wrote the X-Men films, didn't he?

If we're talking favourite voice actors, I call upon the aforementioned Tomokazu Seki (I'll do an English one in a minute). I mean fuck, the stuff this guy has done...

Card Captor Sakura - Touya Kinomoto

Chobits - Hiromu Shinbo

Fruits Basket - Kyo Sohma

Full Metal Panic! - Sousuke Sagara

Gankutsuou - Andrea Cavalcanti

Gravitation - Suuichi Shindou

Initial D - Keisuke Takahashi

Martian Successor Nadesico - Gai Daigoji

Mai-HiME - Yuuichi Tate

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Touji Suzahara

Vandread - Bart Garsus

Vision of Escaflowne - Van Fanel

You're Under Arrest! - Shouji Toukarin

Xenosaga/Xenosaga II - Virgil

On the English side of things, there are many guys (mostly ADV) that I really like, but Brett Weaver is just the fucking man:

Dragon Half - Damaramu

Excel Saga - Nabeshin

Martian Successor Nadesico - Gai Daigoji

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Touji Suzahara

Three of the coolest roles in anime right there. If only he also got to play Tatewaki Kunon from Ranma 1/2...but alas, was before his time.

I don't remember who mentioned David Lucas, but he's also known as Steven Jay Blum (and Steve Blum), and did the voice of Roger Smith in The Big O, and was in an episode of Witch Hunter Robin. He also did the voice of Wolverine in X-Men Legends, and does voice-overs for 7-11 commercials. Don't know about X-Men Legends, because I haven't played it, but in everything I've heard him in, he does pretty much the exact same voice. Which is okay, because he has a cool voice. I just prefer voice actors who are more versatile.

Like Scott McNeil. `nuff said.

Rattrap, Waspinator, Silverbolt and Dinobot - Beast Wars

Jetfire, Strongarm - Transformers Energon (he also did Jetfire on TF Armada)

Duo Maxwell - Gundam Wing

Wolverine - X-Men Evolution

Koga - Inuyasha

And he also did the voice of Piccolo in Dragonball Z, but I don't remember if he was the original VA or the second.

Wendee Lee, who did the voice of Faye Valentine in Cowboy Bebop, as well as Angel in The Big O, Kiyone in Tenchi Muyo, Kiva in Megas XLR. She also did Scorpina's voice on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and Alpha 6's voice in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.

Lia Sargent, who did Shion Uzaki in Xenosaga I, R. Dorothy Wayneright in The Big O, and Milly in Trigun.

I couldn't believe it when I put in Porco Rosso (The Madman/Disney release of it) and found out they changed all the English voice actors and re-did the whole movie. It sounded like shit!

Why couldn't they keep the original ones from the first time they voiced over in English... BASTARDS~!