Worst football site ever

I find it funny that Forlan signed with both Barcelona and Blackburn, and Fernando Torres with both Liverpool and Villarreal

but nothing beats this one

Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Carles Poyul, Thiago Motta, Xavi & Maxi Lopez is set to join Manchester United in a swap deal for Nistelrooy, Scholes, O'shea, Kleberson, Giggs & David Bellion!

:D It's like trading cards people

my mother-in-law works at the canteen at the norwich training ground. She heard worthington talking to livermore about WBA's £1m bid for Jason Shackell. Worhtington said the lad was keen to leave.

Edited by Malenko

*spurs having a rebouilding sessoin in the summer.

Well that would be nice...

In: VOGEL from Eidenhoven. Van der Vaart from Ajax. Davids will be joining on a free!!!

Ooooh sounds exciting...

Van nisteroy plus 4m in exchange for defoe!

Erm....

Cudicini might be in to replace robinson according to my dads mate who works as a team builder at spurs

eh?! Your dad's mate?

Outs: defoe-man utd. Pedro Mendes- Porto- Ledley king-arsenal(exchange for SOL!). Keane-celtic. Robinson- (man utd)*

So it's a rebuilding season then?! And why would we want Campbell back anyway?!