Layout I made out of boredom

Guest [ Tyler ]

Looks nice to me. I'd give it a thumbs up. Two if you're going to code it so that the content box expands, in other words not using iframes, 'cause they'd really ruin that layout.

9/10. Not perfect until I see the coded version.

By the by, you work for wrestlemedia?

Guest [ Tyler ]

No I don't. I just go there a lot and some us, if its okay with the owner, are thinking of opening a main site for WM. I was thinking of getting rid of the feautured site box and extending the content box.

What I meant was that you can code it in such a way (using tables and background images) so that the more you type into the content box, it just expands further down to hold all the content. That probably didn't make a lot of sense. I use that method a lot though, a lot cooler than iframes.

Really simple... you just put the parts of the image on the same row as the content box as background images... they'll just repeat over and over as you add more stuff. I'd show you if I still have a site up somewhere.

Guest Jules

I like it, the green and dark grey really work wonders together. Layout is organised cleanly and very well. I'd like to see a finished version with full coding sometime.

If you could put together a little tutorial for this AJ it would be appreciated. If not, no biggy.

http://www.tutorialoutpost.com/count/2150

Found this one a few days back, trying to figure out the same thing. This one makes it pretty clear, as it's really not as complicated as I thought it would be.

that is an excellent tutorial but I have a problem with is say if I want a content box on the right side of the layout how would I code it like that.