FUCK OSCAR DE LA HOYA & BOXING

naiwf

Oscar just got another gift wrapped victory 115-113 on all 3 cards. He lost AT LEAST 8 rounds. Fuck him, the judges and the "sport". I hope De La Hoya dies.

Sturm hit him 43% of the time, and landed 46 more punches. De La Hoya's face is puffy, Sturm is fresh. BULLSHIT!

Fuck De La Hoya right up his homosexual ass.

Roy Jones, Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant & Lederman ALL had Sturm winning easily. Jones said De La Hoya needed a KNOCK OUT to win. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Sturm just called De La Hoya out, said "if he loves the sport he'll fight me again, if he loves money he'll fight Hopkins and never come back!". Preach it Felix, you got screwed kid.

All 3 judges gave Oscar the 12th round where he barely landed a single punch. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Jones called it a screwjob as well. Much respect to Roy.

De La Hoya has taken the easy route to the history books, and even then hasn't managed to do it convincingly. If he's the great boxer of our time that he thinks he is (and like people will claim he is now he's made 6 division champ) then he should beat a guy like Sturm.

Sturm controlled much of the fight with his jab, and should've been awarded at least a draw. I wonder if the judges would've given DLH the decision so readily if it wasn't for the 'Superfight' with Hopkins? I hate to state the obvious, but it's all about money.

Their fight in September holds no interest for me really, except to see which one of these douches gets put on their ass. DLH has already been exposed as an over the hill fighter chasing a 'dream' that means little in this day and age.

Hopkins-Allen was apparently an ugly fight with two points deducted for Allen (at least one undeservedly). It was a pointless match based around promotion and cash though, so who cares? What has Hopkins proved by beating Allen a second time (a third if you count their NC that Hopkins was winning)? Nothing. Bernard hasn't fought anyone of note (outside Trinidad) in four years. William Joppy? Two fights with Antwun Echolls? Morrade Hakkar? Puh-leaze.

And also, Lazcano lost. That sucks, I like him :(. His nickname rules.

'The Hispanic Causing Panic' could barely see, both of his eyes were swelling shut, and that fight should have been stopped in the 7th/8th instead of going the distance. The Allen/Hopkins fight was terrible, and then Sturm got screwed, so basically anyone who paid $50 to see the card got robbed slightly in all 3 fights.

ESPN Friday Night Fights puts on better stuff than Allen/Hopkins regularly. That's how bad that fight was.

i found it funny that delahoya and the guy he is fighting both soled it as he clearly won the last 3 rounds to turn the fight around, also this was what the judges said. (at least thats what they said on german TV, i guss the judes scoreboards get released ?)

pritty rediculess, i thought sturm was better in the first ~4 rounds, delahoy got in better for the next 4 rounds but in the alst 4 rounds he even was weaker than in the first 4, especialy wen stum changed to the right server boxing, he even almost knocked him down in the last 10 seconds.

But i loved how sturm took it, he knew he was against thes odds and (not only in the HBO interview, he repeded this in the german interviews) he took it very easy, without shouting and stuff being happy with the HBO commentators saing that he was the clear winner "thes people are the people that benefit from this, if even they agree with me . . ." (and so on) - fun to have a boxer that issent dumb enough to not know what game he is plaiing in.

Guest Hit Man 3120

I just watched it. I had it as a draw. De La Hoya again choked down the stretch

But when your a Felix Sturm fighting a Oscar De La Hoya you have to win the fight clearly. Its how Vegas works

Roy Jones, Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant & Lederman ALL had Sturm winning easily. Jones said De La Hoya needed a KNOCK OUT to win. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Lederman had it 115-113 and Merchant said it was probably a draw

I just watched it.  I had it as a draw.  De La Hoya again choked down the stretch

But when your a Felix Sturm fighting a Oscar De La Hoya you have to win the fight clearly.  Its how Vegas works

Lederman had it 115-113 and Merchant said it was probably a draw

Considering Lederman gave The Golden Turd 4 of the first 5 rounds, for him to lose 7 rounds to 5 in the end means Sturm won most of the rounds pretty easily down the stretch. He even argued that some of the early rounds were very close, and could have gone either way. Had he had a 3-2 split, like I did, the difference would have been even larger. Merchant said it was probably a draw and then took Oscar to task for nearly losing to an "average" fighter. They also laughed at the fact that all 3 judges gave Oscar the 12th round. Read between the lines.

The point is no one but the judges had De La Hoya WIN the fight. A draw to Felix Sturm was just as bad as a loss, and no matter how you slice it Oscar should have destroyed this guy based on reputation, and he didn't even come close to doing that.

Guest Hit Man 3120

Considering Lederman gave The Golden Turd 4 of the first 5 rounds, for him to lose 7 rounds to 5 in the end means Sturm won most of the rounds pretty easily down the stretch. He even argued that some of the early rounds were very close, and could have gone either way. Had he had a 3-2 split, like I did, the difference would have been even larger. Merchant said it was probably a draw and then took Oscar to task for nearly losing to an "average" fighter. They also laughed at the fact that all 3 judges gave Oscar the 12th round. Read between the lines.

The point is no one but the judges had De La Hoya WIN the fight. A draw to Felix Sturm was just as bad as a loss, and no matter how you slice it Oscar should have destroyed this guy based on reputation, and he didn't even come close to doing that.

Absolutely. Ill say De La Hoya didnt win the fight but I dont Sturm did enough to win it either. Shouldve been a Draw