WWE Attitude 2005

craig

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you want to make your diary better? I mean, just because you have some readers doesn't mean that the diary is great. A diary only gets good responses if it's amazing, however bad responses, you will get them if you make the smallest mistake, and their is nothing you can do about it. People don't post 'good show' more then once or twice, but if you continue to make mistakes they will post it a million times.

Guest SquadBoy

Well, I just got done finished with all 6 pages of this. This is very entertaining; from the feedback to the graphics, this thread kept me smiling. I don't mind the graphics I think their cool, but you do need to work on your grammar. I don't understand any of the storylines, but I do like the push your giving Kidman. Keep your head up.

Sunday Night Heat

Mark Jindrak defeated Maven 68/61/67

Simon Dean defeated Balls Mahoney 38/71/46

Jason and Johnny Darkness defeated The Heart Throbs 26/59/33

Val Venis and Viscera defeated La Resistance 66/66/69

RAW

user posted image

The ECW RAW Video Hits and we go to JR and King at ringside

JR: What a night we have for you, the Main Event for RAW at Summerslam will hugely depend on the outcome of tonight’s main event

King: You’re right JR, after tonight it will be Randy Orton against Batista against Triple H, in a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Title

JR: I Wouldn’t bet on that King

King: Oh please JR, there is no way Batista can defeat Ric Flair and Triple H, especially with Randy Orton on his back.

JR: Also tonight, the tag team titles are on the line as well as a mixed tag team match

ECW Theme hit

JR: But first of all a ECW Rules, tag team match

Justin Credible and Lance Storm came out first with Paul Heyman. Eric Bischoff’s theme hit and he came out leading Awesome and Corino to the ring. In the ring all 4 men stared each other down before the bell went

user posted image

ECW Rules, Justin Credible and Lance Storm w/ Paul Heyman v Mike Awesome and Steve Corino w/ Eric Bischoff

This 4 men went all at it in a very ECW style match, both Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman joined JR and King for commentary. Heyman ran down the history this 4 men have with each other. The match was very hard hitting, the 4 men brawled around the outside, Corino hit a Northern Lights Bomb on Credible threw a table on the outside, in the ring Lance Storm hit a moonsault on Awesome, Storm got a 2 count before Corino broke up the 3 count, Corino then dominated Storm and Awesome joined in, Credible eventually got back in the ring and helped out Storm, Credible and Corino brawled on side of the ring, while Storm and Awesome brawled on the other. Credible hits a That’s Incredible on Corino, Awesome hit a Awesome Bomb on Storm, Credible turned around and got a boot to the gut and then a Awesome Bomb, Awesome posed over Credible, Awesome went to turn around to Storm, but Storm had got up and hit a superkick on Awesome, knocking Awesome down, Storm locked in the Canadian Mapleleaf, Awesome had no choice but to tap out to Lance Storm

Winners: Justin Credible and Lance Storm

After the match Steve Corino entered the ring and started attacking Lance Storm, Mike Awesome join into the assault on Lance Storm, Justin Credible started to crawl back into the ring, but the Masterpiece Chris Masters ran down and started beating down on Justin Credible, Credible started to fight back, Credible went for a superkick, but Masters ducked and locked in the Masterlock on Credible, referee’s and officials ran down the ring, Awesome hit a Awesome bomb on Storm and Corino locked in a sharpshooter and Awesome locked in a arm bar, Storm and Credible was fading fast while referee’s and officials was unsuccessful in pulling Awesome, Corino and Masters tried to pull them of Storm and Credible

-Commercial Break-

We return from a Commercial Break and Chris Jericho is going into Paul Heyman’s office

Jericho: What do you want Heyman

Heyman: Ah Chris it Is good to see you, I just wanted to tell you, as you know Shelton Benjamin has the night off, well I have decided in the interest of fairness, you will not compete tonight, instead Chris you will present the Highlight Reel, however Chris, your guest tonight, chosen by me, Paul Heyman, was thrown out of the building earlier tonight, and I don’t want to allow him back into E-C-W RAW, so instead Chris, tonight for the first time ever, you will present the Highlight Reel from the Parking lot

Jericho: Whoa, hold up there Junior, I am Chris Jericho,

Heyman: No Mr Jericho, you listen, I am the sole General Manager of RAW, if you want to wrestle for the Intercontinental Title at Summerslam you will do as I tell you

Jericho goes to say something

Heyman: Remember Chris, Summerslam, Now leave my office, I will see you later.

Chris Jericho unwillingly left Heyman’s office

We return to ringside and Hurricane is in the ring with Rosey and Super Stacy, Muhammad Hassan then came out with Daivari, Hassan went in the ring and went straight for the Hurricane

user posted image

Muhammad Hassan w/ Daivari  v The Hurricane w/ Rosey and Super Stacey

The match was very much a squash match, Rosey chased Daivari to the back early in the match after Daivari had tripped The Hurricane which lead Hassan hitting a DDT on Hurricane and getting a 2 count. Hurricane managed to get in a little bit of offence and knocked down Hassan with a dropkick, Hurricane went up top, as Hassan got up Hurricane jumped of the top but Hassan caught Hurricane and in one motion hit a modified STO, instead on pinning Hurricane, Hassan locked in the camel clutch and Hurricane passed out and after lifting Hurricane’s arm 3 times the referee ran the bell to signify Hassan had one by pass out

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

After the Match Rosey went into the ring to check on his partner, Daivari got two chairs and gave one to Hassan, Daivari and Hassan that went to assault Rosey with a steel chair, Officials ran down, but was unable to pull Hassan and Daivari off Rosey and Hurricane, Hassan then grabbed the microphone

Hassan: Hulk Hogan, at Summerslam, this will be what you suffer, Hogan you shall lay down infront of the feet of the great Muhammad

Hulk Hogan Music Hits

Daivari and Hassan stopped dead and look petrified, and ran though the crowd out of the arena, however Hulk Hogan never appeared,.

-Commercial Break-

We return from the Commercial Break, Eugene and Regal was in the ring awaiting for Tag Team Champions, Suddenly, the lights went out, and when they returned the Tag Team Champions was in the ring and Sinister Minister was on the outside.

user posted image

World tag Team Titles, World Tag Champions Rhyno and Sean O’Haire w/ Sinister Minister Eugene and William Regal

This match resembled the debut of Rhyno and O’Haire, even though Eugene and Regal offered a bigger challenge. Eugene fought O’Haire to the outside where both men exchanged momentum however in the ring Rhyno went for a gore, but Regal had the brass nuts on and punched Rhyno in the head, Rhyno kicked out of 2 though, and quickly got up and hit a gore on Regal, Rhyno got a quick cover 1.2.3. Rhyno and O’Haire seemed ready for the Brothers of Destruction at Summerslam

Winners: Still World Tag Team Champions Rhyno and Sean O’Haire

After the match the lights went out, fire then went of from each corner, We then heard Kane and Undertaker over the P.A.

Kane: Rhyno, Sean O’Haire at Summerslam you will know what pain and suffering is all about

Kane then did his evil plan

Undertaker: You will Rest In Peace

When the lights returned Rhyno, O’Haire and Sinister Minister was gone and Regal and Eugene was still laid out.

We then go backstage and Heyman and Jericho is going to the parking lot ready for the Highlight Reel, as soon as Jericho gets into the parking lot, he is jumped by Shelton Benjamin with a steel pipe, Benjamin busted Jericho wide open as Heyman looked on with a smile, referee’s and officials then ran and pulled Benjamin off Jericho

Heyman: I guess a member of Team Bischoff just found out that payback is a bitch, and Chris, I just wanted to let you know, at Summerslam your Intercontinental Title Match will be No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere

Heyman then walks off with a smile

-Commercial Break-

We return from the commercial break, and Victoria and Steven Richards comes out first for the intergender tag match, Edge and Womens Champion Lita came out next

user posted image

Steven Richards and Victoria v Edge and Womens Champion Lita

The men started out the match, and that was how most of the match went. In the ring Edge had control for most of the match, Richards though managed to pull out the Stevie Kick, Edge fell back into his corner and tagged Lita, this automatically allowed Victoria into the match, Victoria came in straight away and tackled Lita down. Victoria managed to hit a widow’s peak on Lita, but Edge ran in and speared Victoria, Richards then tackled Edge to the outside, Lita started to get up and seen Victoria not moving, she went to the top rope and hit the Lita-Sault, 1.2.3 Lita had pinned Victoria

Winners: Womens Champion Lita and Edge

After the match Edge and Richards brawled to the back, and Lita continued to attack Victoria, Ivory and Christy came down to save Victoria, but Trish soon came out, however Ivory and Christy gained the advantage, Ivory hit the poison ivory on Trish and Christy hit the twist of fate of Lita, Christy and Ivory then helped Victoria to the back, and we cut to Paul Heyman in his office

Heyman: It has come to my attention as of late, that our number one contender to the womens title may not be so deserving of a womens title match, now as my good friend Eric Bischoff already signed the match, and without a set reason, I can not take Trish out of the match, however I can add to it, so at Summerslam, it will be Lita, against Trish Stratus, against Christy Hemme against Victoria

-Commercial Break-

We return from the commercial break and The Coach is with Batista

Coach: I am with the World Heavyweight Champion Batista, who next is about to get his ass kicked by Triple H

Batista grabbed the microphone of Coach

Batista: Coach, I suggest you get your ass out of here before i give you the beating of your life

Coach quickly lift the interview set

Batista: Triple H, next I am going to give you the beating of your life,, I beat you at Wrestlemania, Backlash and Vengeance, but you just don’t get the picture Triple H, do you, I am better than you, you will never defeat the monster that is Batista, and Triple H, tonight I will finally get rid of you, tonight you will lose Triple H, and you will never get another shot at this for a whole year

Batista held up the World Heavyweight Title just before he left and went to the ring

Batista came out to the ring first, HHH and Flair then came out to the ring together

user posted image

Triple H and Ric Flair v World Heavyweight Champion Batista

Triple H and Flair had advantage for most of the match, HHH and Flair wore out Batista with Suplex’s Clotheslines and basic submission holds, Triple H and Flair thought it was time to finish it and Triple H hit the pedigree, 1.2. Batista somehow kicked out, Batista started to fight back and fit a spinebuster on Triple H, Flair ran in but got clotheslined for his efforts and rolled back into his corner, Batista went to clothesline Triple H, but Triple H ducked and hit a knee smash on Batista, Triple H fell back into his corner and tagged Flair, Flair came in the ring and whipped Batista to the corner and delivered a few chops to the champ, Flair start to turn the match around, Triple H distracted the referee and Flair low blowed Batista knocking him down, Flair locked in the figure 4 leglock, but Batista managed to reverse it and Flair got to the ropes. Both men got up  exchanging punches. Batista however got the better, Flair then poked Batista in the eyes, Flair then went to whip Baista into his corner, however Batista reversed sending Flair into the corner with a lot of power, Flair accidentally hit Triple H off the apron and Triple H hit his chin on the steps, knocking him out with hitting Triple H, Flair rebounded forward into Batista, Batista hit the Batista bomb and covered Flair, 1.2.3. Batista wins, and Triple H can’t wrestle for the world title until August 1st 2006

Winner: World Heavyweight Champion Batista

After the match Triple H was extremely pissed off with the Nature Boy, Batista grabbed the Worlds Heavyweight Title and went up the aisle way and celebrated the win, Triple H then came in the ring and pushed Flair about in the ring, and then Pedigreed Flair and Batista watched on, HHH then went outside and grabbed a sledgehammer from  under the ring, As Triple H went into the ring, Batista ran to the ring to save Flair, Batista then  ducked a sledgehammer shot and hit a clothesline on Triple H, Triple H then rolled out of the ring and went up the ramp and Batista helped Flair to his feet..

Paul Heyman’s music hit and he came out a microphone

Heyman: Well Triple H, as you just lost that handicap match, I believe you no not have a match for Summerslam, so Triple H, at Summerslam it will be ‘The Game’ Triple H, one on one with the ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair.

Heyman then had a smile on his face and Flair and Batista stared down Triple H, Flair then went to the ropes and stared down Triple H, leaving Batista in the middle of the ring, out of no where Orton came into the ring from the crowd and hit a RKO on Batista, Orton then picked up the World Heavyweight Title and hit Flair in the head with the title, Orton then took the title and left the ring and walked up the aisle way with the World Heavyweight Title, Orton then put the World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder and shook hands with Triple H as the show went off the air.

-Results-

Lance Storm and Justin Credible defeated Mike Awesome and Steve Corino at 7:34 69/89/75

Muhammad Hassan defeated The Hurricane at 3:45 71/66/72

World Tag Team Titles, Rhyno and Sean O’Haire © defeated Eugene and William Regal at 3:01 75/74/73

Womens Champion Lita and Edge defeated Victoria and Steven Richards at 7:32 65/60/63

World Heavyweight Champion Batista defeated Ric Flair and Triple H at 10:58 68/64/66

Edited by craig

Guest Sesame Seed

Decent show there my boy. Grammar and spelling weren't 100% but were still greatly improved. I am liking this ECW RAW thing, it is something different and unique in its own way. Glad to see Muhammad Hassan back on RAW where he belongs too. Decent Main Event, though I don't think that Batista should have won the Main Event. But hey- you're the booker.

Decent show there my boy. Grammar and spelling weren't 100% but were still greatly improved. I am liking this ECW RAW thing, it is something different and unique in its own way. Glad to see Muhammad Hassan back on RAW where he belongs too. Decent Main Event, though I don't think that Batista should have won the Main Event. But hey- you're the booker.

Guest Sesame Seed

Oh, you can have feuds without Triple H as champion. The belt has nothing to do with it, but Triple H vs. Flair won't get the best match ratings is all I'm saying. It is nice to see Triple H out of the title hunt.

I Shall be making a updated Summerslam card after every show when the card is updated

Summerslam - Sunday August 21st 2005

user posted image

user posted image

World Heavyweight Title

Batista © v Randy Orton

In the thrid Summerslam in a row that Randy Orton will challenge for the World Heavyweight Title, former Evolution partners will go face to face one on one for the World Heavyweight Title,

user posted image

Triple H v Ric Flair

This match will be a classic, The only other time in history they have faced each other one on one was on May 26th 2003, where Triple H regained the World Heavyweight Champion against the Nature Boy, will the result be the same at Summerslam, or will Ric Flair get revenge for a vicious attack.

user posted image

Intercontinental Title

Chris Jericho v Shelton Benjamin©

Chris Jericho last the Intercontinental Title to Shelton Benjamin last October at Taboo Tuesday, and attempts at regaining the title at Backlash and Badd Blood failed, will it be thrid time lucky for Chris Jericho. And with this match now being a street fight, who will this favour???

user posted image

World Tag Team Titles

Undertaker and Kane v Rhyno and Sean O'Haire ©

Rhyno and O'Haire debuted to defeat Hurricane and Rosey in a open challenge, later that night they cost Kane then World Heavyweight in claims to win a bounty put down by Triple H on Undertaker and Kane, this match will be be one more step in Rhyno and O'Haire trying to win $100,000

user posted image

Muhammad Hassan v Hulk Hogan

Hassan is possible the least liked superstar on RAW, while Hulk Hogan is the most popular, Hogan will be trying to bring justice on Hassan for America and end the undefeated run of Hassan

user posted image

Sting, Mike Awesome, Steve Corino, Chris Masters and Edge v Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk, Steven Richards, Justin Credible and Lance Storm

Team RAW v Team ECW, Eric Bischoff v Paul Heyman, a very unique 10 man match where the Manager of the win ning team becomes the sole general manager of RAW

user posted image

Cage Match

Dean Molenko v Billy Kidman

As of late Dean Molenko has been sticking his nose in the business of Billy Kidman, so Smackdown GM has made Dean Molenko's return match, at Summerslam against Billy Kidman, in a cage to stop any other Flithy Animal member or X-oloution member interfering

user posted image

Womens Title

Lita © v Trish Stratus v Christy Hemme v Victoria

The last couple of months, Lita and Trish has been out to get rid of Ivory, Victoria and Christy Hemme, and there reward from then RAW GM Eric Bischoff, would be a one on one match at SUmmerslam, however Current RAW GM Paul Heyman has changed the match complelty, adding Victoria and Christy Hemme to the mix

user posted image

Hardcore Title, Open Battle Royal

With ECW feel on RAW and Paul Heyman and Theodore Long's new friendship, at Summerslam the two rosters will unite to wrestle for the Hardcore Title

Guest JMcG Eire

Kurt Angle defeated Daniel Puder in a Kurt Angle invitational at 2:56 53/63/56

Booker-T- defeated Orlando Jordan by DQ at 6:31 75/65/77

Spike Dudley defeated Spike Dudley at 7:09 68/69/64

Shannon Moore defeated Super Crazy at 7:48 66/71/72

Chris Benoit defeated Billy Kidman at 9:32 75/80/74

RVD and WWE Champion John Cena defeated Tyson Tomko and Christian in a elimination tag, RVD was the final survivor at 12:34 77/71/82

Edited by JMcG Eire

I must say looking at the poll results, that i am actually very glad i have a match that is so hard to predicit (the results are around 50% alot)

user posted image

Smackdown this week will have a huge impact on Summerslam, Spike Dudley and Tazz will face Bubba and D-von Dudley, with the winning team facing MNM for the tag team titles at Summerslam,

Also Christian and RVD will face off one on one with the winner going to Summerslam to challenge WWE Champion John Cena.

Dawn-Marie has also promised a explanation to her recent actions with International Warfare

Also Carltio will present is Cabana with Christian as his guest

all that and much more on Smackdown

-Confirmed Matches-

Doug Williams v Charlie Haas

Cruiserweight Champion Paul London and Shannon Moore v Super Crazy and Psicosis

Juventud Guerrero and Billy Kidman v Fuego and Chavo Guerrero

No1 Contender to WWE Tag Team Titles Dudley Boyz v Spike Dudley and Tazz

No1 Contender to WWE Title, RVD v Christian

Edited by craig

Guest Sesame Seed

You should have more people beating themselves methinks :P

And why the hell is SummerSlam five hours? The fans do have lives you know?

Charlie Haas

Super Crazy and Psicosis

Juventud Guerrero and Billy Kidman

Spike Dudley and Tazz

Christian

I miss Spike and tazz :(