WWE Attitude 2005

craig

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sesame Seed

ECW RAW is the only thing people are moaning about as far as my shows are concerned

Now no offnece, but if you don't like my spelling, grammer then tbh tough shit, i do the best i can with my dyslexia, and if the spell/grammer checker ain't picking it up then that ain't my prob

Edited by Sesame Seed

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seemed really high on this diary not too long ago, going so far as to applaud ECW RAW and say how good the Summerslam card it. Suddenly you seem very negative about it all.

I think we should just stand back and see how it all pans out. Maybe Summerslam will be a really good (albeit long) show which we may see many more of. On the other hand Hornpipe may die writing the thing and opt for a new style. :P

This is the same with the ECW RAW thing...let's just see it pan out and it may turn into something more!

Guest Sesame Seed

I was keen on it when I thought it was only for one or two shows. But an ongoing storyline makes it seem like an Invasion- which is NOT good. But I shall see, I shall see....

ECW RAW is the only thing people are moaning about as far as my shows are concerned

Now no offnece, but if you don't like my spelling, grammer then tbh tough shit, i do the best i can with my dyslexia, and if the spell/grammer checker ain't picking it up then that ain't my prob

Edited by Thatz

Ok. You just talk about what the biggest thing Heyman could do to screw Bischoff is in reality, yet you dont bother using reality with the whole Sting and Summerslam having 15 matches thing. Why don't you use logic with those things isntead of telling readers to use logic about stuff you are doing?

Most of this diary is probably complaints that you dont bother listening to nor try using to your advantage. The ECW/RAW thing might have been a good idea in reality, but not they way you are doing it. One show wont turn the WWE around. It would take months of shows to turn it around.

Edited by Vitamin E

RAW Preview

IPB Image

This week the Main Event will see Triple H and a partner of his choice face Ric Flair and World Heavyweight Champion Batista, there has been many rumours of who will team with the game, we can confirm at WWE.com it will not be the legend killer Randy Orton, as he is not cleared to wrestle untill Summerslam

Also last week Lita and Trish took out Victoria, this week they will get Ivory and Christy Hemme in a tag team match. Also Chris Jericho will be looking for revenge on Shelton Benjamin when he teams with Edge to face Benjamin and Lance Storm

Also this and much more, live on RAW

Confirmed Matches

Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin and Lance Storm v Edge and Chris Jericho

Muhammad Hassan and Daivari v The Hurricane and Rosey

Undertaker and Kane v The Hearthrobes

Ivory and Christy Hemme v Womens Champion Lita and Trish Stratus

World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Ric Flair v Triple H and ???

Edited by Hornpipe Sally

You know there are other matches, all the matches you have on RAW are tag team matches.

You should really calm down with the ECW RAW thing, you've taken it a bit too far.

And it seems to me that the only time you actually respond to the replies is when they are positive. Campbell said that he has no problem with the ECW RAW thing, but about a milllion other people said that they do, so maybe you should listen to them.