WWE Attitude 2005

craig

Guest Hazza_F5

What I have read so far is great. Too many people do diaries trying to be as life like as possible. What is the fun in that? Keep going with this. It's good! How do you make your graphics by the way? They are cool.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Timelord

Hmmm.... I like this diary. It seems to have some good storylines, yeah some are complicated, but that doesn't mean jack. It seems to have direction, which is good. I am not a fan of the ECW RAW that much, but it doesn't make the diary THAT bad. I rated the diary three stars, as I can see it improving. SummerSlam should be interesting.

I love it how people who are either

A: Most likely Sally himself

B: Are his "friends"

C: People who've obviously never read a diary before

are the only ones who compliment the diary. I don't mean that in a collective term though, as there are people (IE: Campbell) who have actually given time to your diary and therefore I respect there view. But it's people like the last two ones who posted who make me shake my head.

Maybe it's just me, but this diary started sucking, it kept on sucking, and now it's still sucking nearly 4 months on.

Guest The Timelord

I posted constructive criticism after reading a couple of shows, and reading the backstory. Mine wasn't all compliments, just constructive. I said it needs work, but let me be more specific then. Yes the spelling and grammar on the most part is horrible, and the graphics aren't really necessary. The match results are OK and the storylines are a mixture of good and bad. It has the potential to be good is what I am saying.

And after seeing the SummerSlam card I do think that there are too many matches, especially since they are all big matches. I just hope that the writer can handle the show. That is all.

Summerslam - Sunday August 21st 2005

IPB Image

IPB Image

World Heavyweight Title, Texas Deathmatch

Batista © v Randy Orton

In the thrid Summerslam in a row that Randy Orton will challenge for the World Heavyweight Title, former Evolution partners will go face to face one on one for the World Heavyweight Title,

IPB Image

WWE Title, Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Chains

John Cena © v Christian v RVD

Ever since Christian got drafed to Smackdown, he has been a thorne in the side of John Cena, at the Great American Bash John Cena got the win against Christian, but after the match was attacked by Christian and Tyson Tomko, until RVD made his erturn and the save, the following Smackdown in a elimination tag team match, Christian got the 1,2,3 John Cena, and RVD eliminated Tomko and Christian, both claimed the number one contendership, so Theodore Long made a match between CHristian and RVD, that ended in a Double DQ, leading us to a triple threat TLCC match at Summerslam

IPB Image

Ric Flair v Triple H, 10 Count Pinfall

This match will be a classic, The only other time in history they have faced each other one on one was on May 26th 2003, where Triple H regained the World Heavyweight Champion against the Nature Boy, will the result be the same at Summerslam, or will Ric Flair get revenge for a vicious attack.

IPB Image

Loser Leaves Smackdown

Marty Jannetty v Shawn Michaels

Jannetty and HBK has had a rollercoaster ride, they came into the WWE together as the Rockers, they have been friends, and enemies, but when Jannetty returned and drilled HBK's head though a window, HBK has been out for revenge at the Great American Bash, Jannetty got the 1,2,3 on HBK, but at Summerslam it will be one on one, for the final time ever the will face each other, and the loser will be forced of Smackdown, forever

IPB Image

Intercontinental Title, Street Fight

Chris Jericho v Shelton Benjamin ©

Chris Jericho last the Intercontinental Title to Shelton Benjamin last October at Taboo Tuesday, and attempts at regaining the title at Backlash and Badd Blood failed, will it be thrid time lucky for Chris Jericho. And with this match now being a street fight, who will this favour???

IPB Image

United States Title

Kurt Angle v John Bradshaw Layfield ©

The Smackdown before the Great American Bash, JBL got a DQwin over Kurt Angle, the followign week, Kurt Angle assualted Daniel Puder after the match, untill JBL made the save, claiming as the new US Champion he was goign to do what was right, the following week JBL made the challenged, and it was answered by a assualt by Kurt Angle

IPB Image

World Tag Team Titles, First Blood Match

Undertaker and Kane v Rhyno and Sean O'Haire ©

Rhyno and O'Haire debuted to defeat Hurricane and Rosey in a open challenge, later that night they cost Kane then World Heavyweight in claims to win a bounty put down by Triple H on Undertaker and Kane, this match will be be one more step in Rhyno and O'Haire trying to win $100,000

IPB Image

WWE Tag Team Titles, Hardcore Match

MNM © v Spike Dudley and Tazz v The Dudley Boyz

At The Great American Bash, the Dudleyz beath MNM when SDpike DUdley and Tazz caused a DQ, recently on Smackdown, the Dudleyz defeated Spike and Tazz by DQ when MNM got involved, The Dudleyz demanded this match for the WWE Tag Team Titles at Summerslam by a Triple Threat, and Theodore Long replied by agreeing as long as it was under hardcore rules

IPB Image

Muhammad Hassan v Hulk Hogan

Hassan is possible the least liked superstar on RAW, while Hulk Hogan is the most popular, Hogan will be trying to bring justice on Hassan for America and end the undefeated run of Hassan

IPB Image

Rey Myterio, Konnan and Juventud Guerrera v Chavo Guerrero, Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero

The feud between Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero started at the start of 2005, at the Great American Bash, Chris Benoit helped Eddie Guerrero get the win, after the match X-oloution attacked Rey Mysterio, but was asved by Billy Kidman, as well as the ebuting Konnan and Juvetud Guerrera, at Summerslam, these 6 men will wrestle in a 6 man brawl

IPB Image

Sting, Mike Awesome, Steve Corino, Chris Masters and Edge v Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk, Steven Richards, Justin Credible and Lance Storm

Team RAW v Team ECW, Eric Bischoff v Paul Heyman, a very unique 10 man match where the Manager of the win ning team becomes the sole general manager of RAW

IPB Image

Cage Match

Dean Molenko v Billy Kidman

As of late Dean Molenko has been sticking his nose in the business of Billy Kidman, so Smackdown GM has made Dean Molenko's return match, at Summerslam against Billy Kidman, in a cage to stop any other Flithy Animal member or X-oloution member interfering

IPB Image

Womens Title

Christy Hemme v Trish Stratus v Victoria v Lita ©

The last couple of months, Lita and Trish has been out to get rid of Ivory, Victoria and Christy Hemme, and there reward from then RAW GM Eric Bischoff, would be a one on one match at SUmmerslam, however Current RAW GM Paul Heyman has changed the match complelty, adding Victoria and Christy Hemme to the mix

IPB Image

Special Handicap Match

Big Show and Booker-T- v Orlando Jordan and The Basham Brothers

For the past two weeks on Smackdown, both Booker-T- and Big Show have got wins over Orlando Jordan after interference from the Basham Brothers

IPB Image

Hardcore Title, Open Battle Royal

With ECW feel on RAW and Paul Heyman and Theodore Long's new friendship, at Summerslam the two rosters will unite to wrestle for the Hardcore Title

Edited by Hornpipe Sally

I don't get why Mike Awesome & Steve Corino would join Team RAW over Team ECW, especially when both where big players in ECW, well fair enough, Awesome does have the angle about him leaving for WCW for better money, but still, it's kinds stupid having 3 men who have never been a big part of RAW at all, 2 of them haven't even been big players in WWE at all against.

It's an "interesting" card to say the least, but the bottom line is, it isn't very realistic in wrestling terms, and I don't mean just in a modern day, "business" type way. It all seems very rushed, I mean the 2 week build up for Big Show & Booker T Vs The Cabinet is a bit mediocre isn't it?

Bennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnay sup m8....

anyways... i still go with what i said earlier, you need to cut down on all the matches. jus sayin

Edited by Ben