WWE Attitude 2005

craig

This diary seems funny. Not because of whats happening but because of the simple mistakes the writter is making and that everyone is picking him out on...

dude, Wrestlemania isn't even 5 hours. This is...wow.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sesame Seed

Depends on what the polls for. You could just put it in the EWR/TEW forums, and don't mention that its for your diary. That way you get many votes. Or just link people to the poll.

I don't mean to be tight, but there is too many fucking matches! What the fuck is up with this ECW RAW? A 1 night thing is ok, but you have made ECW over the WWE on RAW (WWE's flagship Show, no doubt!) And what is up with this 5 hours. Instead of all of that, maybe just bump up the Mania time instead. Oh, wait, have I missed some sort of mispelled announcement where you announced Mania would be a 48 hour long show, with coffee being served on a regular basis? 15 Matches and more to come? I wanna know how you think the fans won't be totally burned out. Maybe use some common sense.

I don't mean to be tight, but there is too many fucking matches! What the fuck is up with this ECW RAW? A 1 night thing is ok, but you have made ECW over the WWE on RAW (WWE's flagship Show, no doubt!) And what is up with this 5 hours. Instead of all of that, maybe just bump up the Mania time instead. Oh, wait, have I missed some sort of mispelled announcement where you announced Mania would be a 48 hour long show, with coffee being served on a regular basis? 15 Matches and more to come? I wanna know how you think the fans won't be totally burned out. Maybe use some common sense.

This guy's getting heat for being overambitious!

I love this diary and can't wait for Summerslam. You've built up a lot of rivalries really nicely and I wish you best of luck with it.

I can see the point people are making regarding the amount of matches. I mean, things like Kidman versus Malenko in a cage could have been on the Smackdown before or after Summerslam, as could the handi-cap match.

On the other hand, you're making a big change to the pay-per-view system by spanning it over two days, which is very brave and I commend you for it.

What's awesome about this diary is that the writing style is very good, and you're making long-term logical steps to shaking up the product. It isn't you're basic "HEY IM TEH NEW BOOKER AND NEXT WEEK ON RAW STING WILL DEBUT OMG111!!!!1!" You're doing over unusual things with the product which I find very interesting.

Roll with it, my man! I can see why people are concerned by the show, but I know you'll blow us away when you write it. God speed, brother :)

Guest Sesame Seed

This guy's getting heat for being overambitious!

I love this diary and can't wait for Summerslam. You've built up a lot of rivalries really nicely and I wish you best of luck with it.

I can see the point people are making regarding the amount of matches. I mean, things like Kidman versus Malenko in a cage could have been on the Smackdown before or after Summerslam, as could the handi-cap match.

On the other hand, you're making a big change to the pay-per-view system by spanning it over two days, which is very brave and I commend you for it.

What's awesome about this diary is that the writing style is very good, and you're making long-term logical steps to shaking up the product. It isn't you're basic "HEY IM TEH NEW BOOKER AND NEXT WEEK ON RAW STING WILL DEBUT OMG111!!!!1!" You're doing over unusual things with the product which I find very interesting.

Roll with it, my man! I can see why people are concerned by the show, but I know you'll blow us away when you write it. God speed, brother :)

Guest Sesame Seed

Mate, what you're doing is NOT that good.... Vince would have a heart attack if he read this. You have some good ideas, but just too many too soon. The WWE could live for like 5 years with all your ideas for ONE fucking show.

Edited by Sesame Seed

Guest Sesame Seed

Sally :P people have said what storylines they do not like, most people here have given constructive criticism. Big Show vs. Chris Masters is a much better idea than ECW-RAW I can tell you that.

People are complaining as you're missing the boat when we tell you 15 matches is too much. You dismiss it when it clearly is too much - 10 should be the maximum realistically. You can have Rock/Austin build-up for every match, but having 15 of them in one card will suck.

ECW RAW is the only thing people are moaning about as far as my shows are concerned

Now no offnece, but if you don't like my spelling, grammer then tbh tough shit, i do the best i can with my dyslexia, and if the spell/grammer checker ain't picking it up then that ain't my prob

that would suck, difference is all people are moaning bout here is matches on a card, what about the storylines, if you hate it so much, tell me what storylines you hate

People are complaining about the ECW storyline. People are complaining about you not listening to their criticism to make this better. People are complaining about you having poor spelling and grammar.