The Dover-Downs Screwjob

Yitzy

Wow, I am so pissed, at today's NASCAR race at Dover-Downs, not only did they 1) put 40 laps of yellow to try to resolve an arguement, and 2) Put a yellow out for 3 peices of metal, but then 3) did NOT put a yellow for someone leaking oil on the track and let him drive around the track (in the groove) spilling oil all over the track, and because of this 5 cars, including leader Kasey Kahne (also my favorite driver). I am so pissed right now, even though I like Mark Martin (the winner) i belive that Kahne should be in victory lane.

In conclusion the NASCAR staff are a bunch of idiots.

Guest wwf nascar §ucka

Agreed. I watched the race at my uncle's house b/c i dont get F/X. And he was swearing and getting mad about how NASCAR couldn't see that line of oil going down the ENTIRE backstretch. This entire race was a disgrace. 40 laps to figure out where a car lines up and to get Newman on the lead lap (I agree on that call, even though I am not a Newman fan). These rules and regulations have gone down the shitter and took NASCAR with it.

Edited by wwf nascar §ucka

Guest Taker316

It happens. He's not the first driver to spin on oil. It's part of Nascar.

Nascar needs a lot of help with rules though. That i admit is a piece of crap for the Newman call(it was right..but that length of time?)

I for one am happy for Mark Martin.

Sure, Dover is a small track. But to waste 1/10th of a race on yellow to settle an argument is retarded. At least pull out a red flag to get the fans some real racing time.

They should have thrown the yellow when the oil was being spilled all over the track. Although NASCAR officials might have thought the same as Fox, that something else blew and he wasn't dropping anything.

Martin hasn't won in a while though, so it's not so bad. Kahne will win one day, too bad yesterday wasn't his day.