Question about WWF No Mercy

Guest LdE1986

Guest NYJetFan86

I'm in the Championship mode fighting for the European Title and I gotta fight Bradshaw in the pool hall the only way to win is to make your opponent bleed can someone help me out?? If it helps any I'm playing as Triple H

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use weapons. Any weapon will do, most of them makes your opponent bleed. Either that, or use a lot of moves that'll make your opponent bleed, I don't know about Triple H, but piledrivers tend to make your oppoennt bleed. Pedigree'll help. My CAW uses several moves which causes your opponent to bleed, perfect for First Blood matches.

Edited by ladydavinator

Pedigree has blood. I think 3H also has a piledriver that does. Look at his movies in CAW mode and find the strongest strikes/grapples that cause blood. Also, as oldskool suggested, use a running weapon shot. It might just be psychosematic (sp?), but it seems like most of my first blood wins were via running chair shot.

If you have the new No MErcy, you won't actually see blood. You'll know when he's bleeding becuse you'll hear a specific sound effect and he'll clutch his head

If you DO see blood, your screwed because that's what prompted the old memory wipe.

I was wondering why mine kept wiping after a match, because I always made my opponents bleed. So that was the problem.

Ha, you've got a ddogy copy. How long have you had it? If you bought it when it was released, you could've traded it in for the un-bugged one, but now you're screwed.

I would imagine that legit 'people' selling the game, and not just stores and such getting rid of their old stock, would specify in the item description whether or not it had the glitch, Gooner.

Actually, I would think the opposite. By advertising that the game you're selling has a glitch and randomly erases everything saved on it, you would LOSE bidders, and that would drive the price even lower (and considering that it's a now-4 year old N64 game, the price shouldn't be that high to begin with.)

I was wondering why mine kept wiping after a match, because I always made my opponents bleed. So that was the problem.

Ha, you've got a ddogy copy. How long have you had it? If you bought it when it was released, you could've traded it in for the un-bugged one, but now you're screwed.