Actionpad Presents Mike Awesome & Raven

I like one thing, and one thing only:

How the guy who Awesome is hitting with a chair, his back is aligned with that loop thing. Otherwise, it's not that Awesome. <_< The colours are just off. On the Raven one, hmm, leave off the lame right cut and change the text to "quoth". I guess I am just not a big fan of the multiple colours.

OMG a white glow, are we back in 1999? You are teh awesome.

Seriously though, they're much better than your other stuff. The Mike one is considerably better than the Raven one. Things are blended better and the text looks nicer. Still a lot of progress to be made though. Keep trying.

Junky, that stroke on your sig is awful :(

Cuts are a bit rough with the Raven one and the glow is SERIOUSLY not needed for the Mike Awesome one...both graphics are really sub-par, but they're improvements on the last ones, that's for sure.

Keep trying man, you'll keep improving. Start moving up to larger sizes gradually too, and work on graphics with a deep idea or form of expression to them too, and just keep experimenting.

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

I like both of them, the only problem I have is that Raven picture with the hardkore title. I'm sure you could of found a better picture then that. Other then that, excellent.

Junky, that stroke on your sig is awful :(

It's the same as the last one... only black. If you mean the jaggies. Then it's meant to be that way. I couldn't be fucked using fancy alpha-transparent png's. Jaggy gif's > you.