Sonata Arctica

MalaCloudy Black

Yeah...I re-downloaded the song 8th Commandment and got the Shamandalie single from Bas...and I'm back into them. Fux do they rox my pants clean off.

So far I have..

Kingdom For a Heart

8th Commandment

Shamandalie

The Rest of the Sun Belongs To Me (previously unreleased)

Letter To Dana

Blank File

Reccomend some songs. I'm thinking about buying Ecliptica because I like the songs off that album (Kingdom For A Heart, 8th Commandment, Blank File) the most.

So yeah, if you reccomend songs, I'd like it to be stuff that sounds kinda like the Ecliptica album.

Edited by Cloudy

They're all pretty good songs, but I prefer the heavier, faster ones to the ballads.

You should check out some of those songs i listed though, if you haven't...Shamandalie and The Rest of the Sun Belongs To Me rawk.

Being that I'm a huge Sonata Arctica fan and have most of their stuff, I'll chime in as well.

My favorites are:

Kingdom For A Heart (I know it was already mentioned, but I wanted to mention it again)

Misplaced (Off of their new one, Reckoning Night)

Don't Say A Word (It's their first single from the new one, and I'm impressed by it)

White Pearl, Black Oceans (More or less a ballad, but hey, ballads can be cool too)

Wolf And Raven (A classic, probably one of their speediest songs)

Replica (The first SA song I ever heard. Got me into them ever since.)

Broken (Truly awesome lyrics....has helped me get through a down period or two.)

That's probably my top 7. To fill out a top 10, I'd probably go with Victoria's Secret, Destruction Preventer and Ain't Your Fairytale

Hope this helps. Rock on!!!!

Edited by the-giant-head-of-dean-malenko

Damnit, Travis, because of you I am listening to them again!

San Sebastian (fucking great, and not only because it features my name)

The Cage

My Land

UnOpened

The Misery

Fullmoon

Picturing the Past

Replica (as mentioned before, and coincidently it was the song that got me into SA as well)

Destruction Preventer

Are some other good songs.

If you only had a decent internet connenction, I'd send you Reckoning Night, Winterheart's Guild, and Ecliptica. But alas.