Coca Cola Leagues 05/06

Jam

Seeing as the Prem gets a new thread for the new season, here we go.

Championship Fixtures - 6th August

Coventry v Norwich *

Crewe v Burnley

Crystal Palace v Luton

Derby v Brighton

Hull v QPR

Ipswich v Cardiff

Leeds v Millwall

Reading v Plymouth

Sheff Utd v Leicester

Southampton v Wolverhampton

Stoke v Sheff Wed

Watford v Preston

* Norwich have agreed to switch grounds for the fixture, decision remains with the FA

League 1 Fixtures

Barnsley v Swindon

Blackpool v Chesterfield

Brentford v Scunthorpe

Bristol City v Doncaster

Gillingham v Colchester

Hartlepool v Bradford

Milton Keynes Dons v Bournemouth

Nottm Forest v Huddersfield

Oldham v Yeovil

Rotherham v Walsall

Southend v Port Vale

Swansea v Tranmere

League 2 Fixtures

Barnet v Bristol Rovers

Cheltenham v Bury

Grimsby v Oxford Utd

Leyton Orient v Macclesfield

Lincoln City v Northampton

Peterborough v Chester

Rushden & D'monds v Darlington

Shrewsbury v Rochdale

Stockport v Mansfield

Torquay v Notts County

Wrexham v Boston Utd

Wycombe v Carlisle

Southampton/Wolves is the stand out game for a certain Glenn Hoddle, who will make his way back to the South coast. Other big games include Palace/Luton, Sheff U/Leicester and Leeds/Millwall

Good start for Leeds, our games following Millwall are Cardiff (a), Luton (a) and Wolves (H) so I can really see us getting something out of them

United and City will do great this season, as in The Mighty Whites and the Imps, Lincoln and Leeds!

Lincoln have had a total revamp and look even better than last seasons playoff final losers, Leeds new strike force looks good and Sullivan continues to show his shot-stopping ability!

Should be a good season!

That's a point, when will Coventry's new stadium actually finished? I heard/read Coventry have asked for their first three games to all be away fixtures, so I'm assuming they expect it to be ready after that. Is that right?

Guest Leeleemu

That's a point, when will Coventry's new stadium actually finished? I heard/read Coventry have asked for their first three games to all be away fixtures, so I'm assuming they expect it to be ready after that. Is that right?

Steve Agnew, Cheers  (Y)

I thought that was rather random, I didnt hear anything about him wanting to leave but then again he will be assistant and not like 4th coach, hes been at leeds for ages, i wish him the best.

Rumours have been building up on the hartlepool message boards about Agnew or Ball taking over as assistant to Martin Scott who has just been promoted from assistant to manager. We took Agnew it seems.

Guest Red Devil

Even though we've been robbed with Bent, Miller and Davies leaving I'm hoping Joe can bring in a few quality players like Forster and get Ipswich past the play offs. Two years in a row getting knocked out in the play offs against the same time isn't a nice feeling. Atleast West Ham aren't here anymore!

Guest Red Devil

I know, after Bent leaving I was really dissapointed Miller left. I know the decision for him was better but we're really going to miss him. We'll have to wait and see who Joe brings in to see how bad we're going to miss him.