Shop for me

Robsturgh

I got payed a rather huge sum of money today, and since the summer is all but upon us, I'm wanting some gaming to keep me company. I'm looking for a few games, one from each genre. These are the genres Im looking to fill:

A massively online FPS

An RPG, old or new, rare or common, obviously one that I haven't got (I wont list what I have, because I have quite a few)

An RTS (Real time Strategy), again, old or new.

And as throw in a wildcard for a game that you have found, or think I will find, exceedingly entertaining to waste away these lovely summer days.

I thank you for your time.

Edited by Robster

God Of War is very good , but its kinda short , has several different difficulty modes the highest difficulty will take you a little longer than the rest causes its unbeliveablly hard

After scouring town, I found Disgaea 2nd hand. This makes me happy. I come home, gleefully pop it into my PS2 only to find it doesnt want to play the certain blue coloured disc. This makes me sad.

Someone hold me.

*holds Robster*

I fucking hate that when that happens. I bought FF8 second hand a little while ago to whip out on my PS2, and it didn't work. I'd left it a while to play it, as I also got FF7 to play and had beenw hipping that out. By the time I find out that FF8 is broken, I had no chance of going back and complaining.....saddest day of my life :( >_>

:lol: Oh....Oh my

"That Vase would fetch a lot..."

"No! That would make us petty thieves! I have to hold true to the name of the overlord! I must be impartial and..."

"And what?"

"....PLUNDER EVERYTHING!"

I don't know how to thank you Stokey. :crying:

...Your fellatio is in the post.

Edited by Robster

If you have PS2 Online and Broadband, I HIGHLY recommend Socom 2: US Navy Seals. It's only $20 now and it'll get you used to the controls and things about the game before Socom 3 comes out in September.

It IS a Third Person Shooter, but once you get used to it, FPS really is a thing of the past. Highly recommended. :)