Is Anyone Else Excited?

Toe

Firstly, the topic was started yesterday so he's a day late anyways.

Coming straight from the main index, I didn't know the topic starter was talking about excitement tomorrow until I scrolled up and saw the sub-title. So who cares if he's a day late?

Secondly, all of the posts in the topic have to do with CKY-related issues, not Oasis.

And God forbid a thread strays from the tracks once in a while, eh? The topic title is completely ambiguous, and as is normally the way of things here, people say what they're excited for, and ask if anyone else has anything planned.

Thirdly, nobody really cares if you think that it was pointless, because, as you can tell there are plenty of people that do care.

I care. Especially since I share his thoughts on the matter, CKY suck, and so does Bam Margera. Nowhere did Hugar say it was a pointless thread, he said he was disappointed. And I think it'd be more accurate to say that no one cares about your wannabe-cool attitude you seem to have developed lately. You annoyed me when you jumped on the 'Listen Up' thread bandwagon, and you're annoying when you jump on the 'Bash Hugar' bandwagon. Hugars been a lot more tolerable lately, and there's no need for you to try to disect his post as if he was out of line or anything.

But still, didn't give him the right to post a completely random thing that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's cool that he's seeing them as it sounds like he's a fan, but that really has nothing to do with what was actually being talked about.

Link me to a thread over ten posts that has never once deviated from the topic subject and I'll forever be your bitch. Until then, stop acting too big for your boots.

Anyway, I heard a few CKY songs aaages ago and just found them totally bland. Margera annoys the fuck out of me so I might be slightly biased, but they still do nothing for me. Wasn't there a couple of DVD's named CKY or something? Was that where they got the name from, or vice versa ? Camp Kill Yourself is such a shitty name :P

The CKY videos have CKY music in them. That's where Jackass came from, since virtually all the Jackass guys are in the CKY videos. It's pretty funny, actually. Alot more graphic than the Jackass show.

Firstly, the topic was started yesterday so he's a day late anyways.

Coming straight from the main index, I didn't know the topic starter was talking about excitement tomorrow until I scrolled up and saw the sub-title. So who cares if he's a day late?

Secondly, all of the posts in the topic have to do with CKY-related issues, not Oasis.

Edited by Livid

I'm sorry if my topic has a misleading name. I didn't really think about it when I was writing. Oh well.

I really like this new CD. There is also a funny interview with the band and Bran Dicamillo on it.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but...

This album fucking rocks. I just got it today and it's so different from Volume 1 and IDR. Behind The Screams owns and Familar Realm kicks such a huge amount of rectum. Buy it. Now.

Edited by Turbonegro