THe andy Milonakis show

Shadeternal

Guest Bluesman

Real World is as repetitive as Punk'd is. Hell, you have the exact same cast members this season as you did the last one...

2 frat boys (Danny and Randy's name even rhyme!)

1 Token Black Guy

1 "Alternative" Chick (she both looks and ACTS different from everyone else. Chaos ensues!)

1 Preppy chick

1 Chick who is an unstable drunk

The only difference is that they replaced that nice Asian girl with that stupid army bitch who acts like she was in the middle of WWIII when she was a nurse because she couldn't serve in combat units. Of course if the other 6 weren't a bunch of dipshits they would have pointed that out...

The show's entertainment value comes from watching everyone settle into the little niche created by them for society, without even realizing they are doing it. "Like, oh my god, who would have thought frat boy and preppy girl would like each other!"

Pimp My Ride is a show that should be getting repetitive, fast, especially for someone who really has little interest in cars (and the excess that can come from them)...however it still is entertaining, particularly X. Hell it's worth watching just to see how shitty of cars some people have.

wait wait wait...wasn't randy in the season before the last one. The last one was philly with MJ, Landon, Karamo, that other gay guy, and the 3 chicks whose name escape me right now.

I just want to watch this season to see if Danny gets another broken face :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ty1er

Man, I didn't know that either and in a way, it kind of let me down. :(

I like goofy random shit so I'm all about this show, John Stamos in a tree and Lil Jon/Fruity Pebbles made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a while.

Pimp My Ride is a show that should be getting repetitive, fast, especially for someone who really has little interest in cars (and the excess that can come from them)...however it still is entertaining, particularly X. Hell it's worth watching just to see how shitty of cars some people have.

I saw one where they remodelled this 1950 something Volkswagen van, it was awesome. They put a completely unnecessary dryer in the back along with a TV and a PS2.