Big Brother 6 (US)

Rebby

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to get conversation moving again.

On tonights episode April won the HoH after Rachel got evicted.

I say James & Howie are going up. Howie because she doesn't like him after the little rant and James because Maggie is in her ear and she wants to hurt Ivette anyway.

If James can make it through this week, after this week there will only be 6 people in the house so he will have to compete in every Veto compitition. He is my pick to win it all. He has landed on a strategic goldmine with the bickering between the two sides and he knows it and is playing it perfectly. The only problem is he can't win against any of the Nerd Herd, easily the worst Allience to ever have control in the BB House.

Edited by Corizzle

Yeah, I just noticed that we are getting Two And A Half Men on the channel I thought it'd be on. I just figured it be on that and then you guys would get a replay later like what happened with the Preidental Address or something last month.

Whatever...I'm just stupid then :pinch:

*Bump

Anyone watch it this week? It's awesome that James is going. Fo'sure. Then, Hopefully my hero(and Mrs. Phonecall) Janelle will win Head Of Household. Or Howie.

I find Howie hilarious and Janelle amazing. "Star of the Show" Howe is going to bring back the hurricane soon, hopefully!

God bless this show, As it's graced me with this much entertainment.

Ack, forgot to watch last night, so what happened with the veto?

April won it. During the competition, Janelle used intelligence to win a prize (a 2 person trip to the Bahamas IIRC). She also won the America's Choice phone call. As a result of those two losses, Ivette wanted her gone, but April stuck to her guns and used it to save Janelle, just before putting James up in her place. Ivette had the worst day of the season, and that made me laugh out loud because I hate her :devil:

It was quite hilarious when April said we were pieces of shit for not voting for Ivette.

Honestly, Who cares about Ivette's family?

It was HILARIOUS when Ivette started crying.

But anyways.. I hope to god Howie and Janelle win back-to-back HoH's so they can take out two of the four in the Friendship without losing one of their own.

April likes Ivette... She said she loves her to death on the show.

But I could see them voting to evict Ivette over Beau. That would be awesome because I always thought Ivette would go to the final 2.

I think no matter what Ivette is gone unless she wins Veto. Then Maggie(or possibly April) will be out of there.

April likes Ivette but doubted her loyalty while James was around so yeah now that James is gone. I guess if Ivette wins Veto Maggie is up. To put the theory to test I say Maggie wins veto.... Maggie takes Ivette off... April goes up and is then voted out... therefor make a big move in the house and you are gone the next week (Y) ... but I don't think that will happen. I say Ivette goes home