Universal Wrestling Alliance

Time: 23:25 pm (37 Minutes after the show)

Date: Sunday 30th October 2005

I had just returned from the local hospital where Jay had to be taken in for a minor skull fracture. Damn it! I knew there was something odd about the way Stu agreed to that angle. As I lent against the wall thinking about what I was going to say, Stu appeared from the front door of the gym and made his way to his car.

Me: “Hey!”

Stu turned around looking slightly confused. Obviously he thought it was me that took the blow to the head.

Stu: “Hey man thanks for that angle tonight.”

Me: “Don’t give me that shit! Jay is in the hospital with a fractured skull you dick!”

Stu: “what you mean?”

Me: “Jay and I switched masks and you beat the shit out of him thinking it was me!”

Stu: “Hey look, if you two can’t handle it then you shouldn’t have got in the ring!”

Me: “What! The only reason we where in the fucking ring was to stop you fucking crying about not getting the belt!”

Stu: “What do you mean crying? I wasn’t crying. Besides, We both know Cory Diamond won’t draw shit.”

Me: “We both know? No Stu, you think Cory Diamond won’t draw shit but I say you’re wrong.”

Stu: “Whatever, just don’t come running to me when you run this promotion into the ground!”

Me: “Don’t worry, I wont. When Andy gets back tomorrow I’m gonna call him and then You, Andy and I are gonna sort this shit out cause I’m fucking sick of your attitude!”

Stu: “Whatever man, I think Andy will see things my way so go ahead and set up your little meeting.”

Me: “Oh I Will, don’t you worry about that.”

As Stu walked away I could still feel the adrenaline pounding through me. I had never really stood up to anybody like that before; I usually caved as soon as voices started to rise. While Stu drove off into the night I pulled my cell phone from my pocket and made my call.

Me: “Hey Andy its Steve.”

Andy: “Hey buddy, How did the show go?”

Me: “It went fine man. Listen, would it be possible to set up a meeting tomorrow?”

Andy: “Why? What’s up?”

I filled Andy in about all the threats Stu had made finishing up with the stunts he pulled before and during the show.

Andy: “I see.”

Me: “So what we gonna do?”

Andy: “Look Steve, Stu is a very good friend of mine so I’m going to listen to both sides of the story before I make any decisions. But we will have a meeting tomorrow to sort this out.”

Me: “Ok cool, what time?”

Andy: “Say about 4 pm?”

Me: “Ok I’ll be there.”

Andy: “I’ll be on the plane in a few hours so I’ll call Stu in the morning.”

Me: “Ok good.”

Andy: “Oh and Steve, you’re going to have to sort out the paper work next week because Sophie won’t be back until the 11th.”

Me: “Oh, how come?”

Andy: “Her mother passed away last night so she’s going to stay here for a while.”

Me: “Damn, sorry man.”

Andy: “yeah well, that’s life I suppose.”

Me: “Yeah I know what you mean.”

Andy: “Right, I’m gonna go, I’ll see you at the office tomorrow at 4.”

Me: “Ok man laters.”

Andy: “See ya Buddy.”

As I hung up I felt a sudden rush of guilt flow through my gut. I should have felt sorry for Sophie but I was more interested in getting this shit sorted out with Stu. I could sense concern in Andy’s voice as we talked about the situation a few minutes ago. I knew Stu wasn’t going to get fired because Andy valued their friendship and would never jeopardize it so either Stu and I would have to work together, or I would be losing my job. The way I saw it, If Stu kept pulling this shit then I wouldn’t be able to perform my job anyway.

Time: 16:01pm

Date: Monday 31st October 2005

Place: UWA Office

I took a deep breath as I walked through the door into the main office. Andy and Stu where already inside, and judging by the empty cups on the desk, they had been here for sometime.

Andy: “Hey Buddy, glad you could make it.”

I walked over to my desk and sat behind it.

Me: “So, what’s going on?”

Andy: “Well Steve, first of all I’m not happy about what happened to Jay. You two had no business getting in the ring and I’m holding you responsible.”

Me: “Ok, I can deal with that.”

Andy: “Right, I’ve listened to both sides of the story and to be honest it just sounds like a load of childish crap. Steve, I gave you this opportunity so you could help me get this promotion of the ground. Not cause trouble by arguing with the workers.”

Me: “But I....”

Andy: “I’m not finished. Stu, I broke you in to the business. Even though my brother thought you didn’t have it, I gave you a chance.”

Stu: “Yeah I guess.”

Andy: “Stu, I’ve known you for years but if you think you can throw your toys out the pram every time you don’t get what you want I’ll make sure you never work in this town again.”

Stu looked Andy straight in the eye before he answered.

Stu: “Ok, I get ya.”

Andy: “And Steve, don’t even think about getting in the ring again with out coming to me first.”

Me: “Ok, no problem.”

Andy: “If I hear anything about you two arguing again, you’ll both be fired! That’s all, Stu you can go.”

Stu stood up out of his chair and started to walk out of the door.

Me: “Stu, wait.”

I walked up to Stu and offered a handshake, he just looked at me.”

Stu: “Steve, we’ll never be friends. I’ll do whatever you want in that ring but remember, I’m doing this as a favour to Andy, that’s it.”

Me: “Ok.”

Stu turned around and walked out the door as I turned to Andy.

Me: “You think he means it?.”

Andy: “Look, he won’t be a problem.”

Me: “Are you sure?”

Andy: “Steve, I don’t want to hear anymore about it, we got more important things to do.”

Me: “Ok.”

Andy: “How much money we made this month?”

Me: “We made $183,300 so are funds are now 1,038,440.”

Andy: “We hit the million mark already? Man those sponsors are really paying off.”

Me: “Yeah tell me about it.”

Andy: “I don’t know if you know but I read today that two promotions have gone bankrupt not to far from where we are. There is going to be a lot of free talent in our area with nowhere else to go.”

Me: “All Pro Wrestling and Chaotic Wrestling? Yeah I know, I read about it on the net before I came here.”

Andy: “So whatcha waiting for buddy? Go see if there is anybody worth contacting.”

Me: “Ok, I’ll get right on it.”

Andy: “Oh and Steve.”

Me: “Yeah?”

Andy: “Do you know any local rock bands or anything? I thought if we get a band to play at our next show it might create some extra interest in the show, boost ticket sales and stuff, you know?”

Me: “I don’t really follow the local rock scene, but I know a man who does.”

Andy: “Who?”

Me: “Cory, he loves that kind of shit, I’ll ask him.”

Andy: “Ok good. Speaking of Cory how did he take getting picked to carry the belt?”

Me: “Well he wasn’t to sure going in, but after the match he was ecstatic, he loved it.”

Andy: “Ok good. I think it was a wise move to get him an exclusive contract and I’m thinking to try and get a few other guys a written deal as well.”

Me: “Sounds good man, I mean then our main draws can’t walk out before a big show.”

Andy: “Well that’s the idea.”

Me: “Right, I’m going to get home and get to work.”

Andy: “Ok, I’ll call you later and we can go over the planning for the next show.”

Me: “Yeah, the quicker I get the card on our site, The more interest the show will get.”

Andy: “yeah. Actually, I’m going to take a ride into town to get a few things. You want a ride?”

Me: “Yeah, then I can get home and start calling talent up.”

Andy: “Ok, let’s go.”

I grabbed a bunch of papers off my desk before following Andy through the door. As we walked out to the car I felt confident, confident that Stu wouldn’t be a problem, confident that the UWA was going to succeed and confident that I could take control of anything that posed a threat to my dream.

Time: 11:34 am

Date: Monday 7th November 2005

Things had been going great since the whole issue with Stu had been sorted. I had been able to keep my mind on the next show, and it was shaping up to be the best show yet. On top of that, we had been able to secure two new additions to our roster and get three guys on written deals. Mike Hughes, Chris Blackheart and Robbie Royce. Yep, things where looking good for the Universal Wrestling Alliance.

I walked through the front door of the building. Sophie was sat behind her desk looking over some papers.

Me: “Hey, I thought you weren’t due back until the 11th?”

Sophie: “What? And leave you here to screw all the paper work up? I’m just kidding, I thought it would be better if I came back to work. Get my mind off things, you know?”

Me: “Yeah I get ya. If you need anything just give me a shout, ok?”

Sophie: “Ok, thanks.”

Me: “So, what’s so import for Andy to call me up and get me here in a hurry?”

Sophie: “Well, you aren't gonna like it. I think I’ll leave it to him to tell you. He’s just through there.”

Me: “Ok, thanks.”

As I walked in to the main office, I had this horrible feeling that I was going to be fired. I don’t know why but I always feared the worst when it came to any bad news. As I walked in, Andy looked up at me. He looked pissed.

Me: “Hey man, what’s the problem?”

Andy: “I’ve let Jethro go.”

Me: “Why? The kids love that guy.”

Andy: “He was arrested early this morning for dealing class A drugs.”

Me: “Shit, You think he was selling to the other guys?”

Andy: “No, I’ve called everybody up. Nobody knew anything about it.”

Me: “So was he taking it? Or just selling?”

Andy: “Both I think. I’m sorry Steve, I know you liked the guy but I’m not having anybody like that working for us.”

Me: “Yeah, I understand.”

Andy: “Of coarse this means we have to rearrange the card.”

Me: “Well he wasn’t a major part so I think I can come up with something.”

Andy: “No need. I’ve already done it.”

Andy passed me a sheet of paper. As I ran through it, one name caught my eye.

Me: “Sprules?”

Andy: “Yeah.”

Me: “I thought we where going to let him go?”

Andy: “Well now that Jertho is out of the picture we’ll need him.”

Me: “well, it’s your call.”

Andy: “Also, we are going to have to change his gimmick.”

Me: “Why?”

Andy: “The gym owner is a homophobic. he was at the show last month and didn’t like the character. He said if Sprules is out there again, we won’t be putting on anymore shows there.”

Me: “You sure he just didn’t like his work?”

Andy: “I’m serious Steve, I want you to call him up and sort something out with him.”

Me: “Ok will do.”

Andy: “While you’re doing that, get the card up on the website.”

Me: “Ok, I’ll do it now.”

Andy turned around and continued working on his computer as I made my way to my desk. As I started to type the card up, I picked up the phone and called Kriss.

Kriss: “Hello?”

Me: “Hey, its Steve.”

Kriss: “Oh man, I’m fired aren't I?”

Me: “Kriss listen....”

Kriss: “It wasn’t my fault! Jethro doesn’t know how to work...”

Me: “No Kriss I'm calling because.......”

Kriss: “I hit my head hard taking a bump outside the ring! That Jethro wasn’t protecting me!”

Me: “Kriss shut up! Let me speak!”

Kriss: “Ok, sorry.”

Me: “We have to change your gimmick.”

Kriss: “I’m getting a push?”

Me: “No, The gym owner doesn’t like the Mincer character.”

Kriss: “Umm, yeah! That’s why people have being saying I suck, because of the character.”

Me: “Umm.....ok?”

Kriss: “Obviously that’s the reason, I mean my work is light years ahead of the other guys.”

Me: “If you say so.”

Kriss: “So what am I doing, wrestling for the world title? Winning it?”

Me: “No, you’re putting a new guy over.”

Kriss: “What!”

Me: “Do you want to get booked or not?”

Kriss: “Ok ok, So what is the new gimmick?”

Me: “I don’t know yet, I’ll fax you when I come up with......”

Kriss: “Do I get a promo?”

Me: “yeah whatever, just shut up!”

Kriss: “Sorry.”

Me: “I’ll fax you the details in the next few days, ok?”

Kriss: “Ok!”

Me: “Ok, bye Kriss.”

Kriss: “Bye!”

Man that was annoying! It was a good job I didn’t tell him about Jethro getting arrested for drugs, think what excuses he would come up with then. I guess having Sprules was better than nothing, and maybe this gimmick change would give him some motivation.

user posted image

Sunday 20th November 2005

UWA Genocide

UWA World Championship

Cory Diamond vs. Great British Hero

Last month Cory Diamond survived the fatal four-way elimination match to become the first ever UWA world champion after eliminating GBH with the help of Captain Cutthroat. Can Cory Diamond topple the big man? Or will GBH crush the cocky youngster and become the New World champion?

Number 1 Contenders Match

‘Mighty’ Mike Hughes vs. Robbie Royce

Mike Hughes and Robbie Royce have been at each other’s throats since the UWA’s first show Summer Shock when Robbie Royce assaulted Hughes with a steel chair. Last month at Halloween Hell Robbie Royce was upset that Hughes was given a second chance at the world title and quit the UWA only to come back during the fatal four way title match and cost Hughes the match. At Genocide the ‘Mighty one’ and the ‘People’s choice’ will lock up to determine the number one contender.

Andy Noble vs. Chris Blackheart

Last time these two met both men wrestled to a time limit draw in one of the best matches in the UWA so far. Can fan favourite Andy Noble defeat the ice cold Chris Blackheart? Or will he fall victim to the Cold Clutch? Whatever happens, this is sure to be a great match.

Dexter Hardaway & ???? vs. World’s Most Dangerous Mailman & ????

After Dex lost to the Mailman for the third time last month he issued a challenge to the slippery postal worker to find anybody in the UWA to meet up at Genocide in a tag match. Who will the partners be? And can Dex put his 0-3 streak behind him and get one over the man with the bag?

Kriss Sprules vs. Black Dragon

At Genocide we will see the debut of the young and very talented Black Dragon as he takes on Kriss Sprules. Can the Dragon make an impression in his first match in the UWA or will Sprules humiliate the new comer by defeating him in his first match?

All this and more from the stars of the UWA

*Card Subject to change*

user posted image

GENOCIDE

Sunday 20th November 2005

The show opens up with a local rock band, Introduced by Amanda Shae as ’Subterranean Blowfish’, set up at the back of the gym. They play one of their songs then thank the UWA for letting them perform before making their way out of the gym via a fire exit.

Jay: “Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to UWA Genocide!”

*Small round of applause*

Jay: “I tell ya Joe, I’m ready for tonight, World Championship on the line as Cory Diamond defends against the monster GBH.”

Joe: “That’s right Jayman, GBH has spent the last few weeks preparing and I’m going to predict that a new champion will be crowned tonight!”

Jay: “That’s going to be an amazing match and speaking of amazing matches, Amanda, what do you think about Andy Noble taking on Chris Blackheart?”

Amanda: “Well Jay, last time they met in the ring it was an amazing match and I think we will have another great match tonight.”

Jay: “Can you predict a winner for us?”

Amanda: “It’s hard to say but I‘m going with Andy Noble.”

*Small pop from the small crowd*

Jay: “Also Tonight, Joe, Amanda. Mike Hughes verses Robbie Royce!”

Joe: “I spoke to Mike Hughes earlier today and he can’t wait to get his hands on Robbie Royce. I tell ya Jayman, tonight is going to be the biggest night yet for the UWA!”

Jay: “That’s right Joe and..............”

Jay is interrupted by the sound of ‘The Kids aren’t Alright’ by the Offspring as Cory Diamond walks out to a chorus boo’s with the UWA World belt over his shoulder. Cory is in his street clothes; Leather pants, a black, long sleeved, button down shirt open showing his bare chest and blue tinted sunglasses. Cory climbs up on to the apron and stares out to the crowd with a cocky grin before climbing in and picking a Mic left behind by the one of the announcers who have now left the ring. Cory ‘dusts off’ the Championship belt with a smile on his face before speaking.

Cory: “Joe Wheeler! Hey! Fat man! Over here! *Joe looks up at Cory from the outside* Did I just here you say that you predict a new World Champ-E-on tonight?”

*Joe nods*

Cory: “First of all, when you speak of Cory you address me as SUPERSTAHHHHHHH Cory Diamond! So next time fat man, you say my name properly or Cory will insert that microphone violently in your manhole! As for you predicting, Cory predicts that if you don’t stop pointing that ugly face of yours in Cory’s direction your gonna get a mouth full of slappage!”

*Joe turns away and walks off to the back as the crowd start chanting ‘Faggot’*

Cory: “Now from one fat man to an even bigger fat man. GBH, I think I may have hit you a little to hard in the head last month because after I beat the burgers out of you at Halloween Hell, you want to step into this ring again tonight and face Cory one on one.”

*Crowd start a small GBH chant*

Cory: “You can chant all you want because Cory knows for a fact that GBH is not in the building. You know how Cory knows? Because Cory just walked through the parking lot and GBH was still trying to get his fat ass out of his car! GBH, Cory dominated you, Cory humiliated you and Cory beat you fair as fair can be right in the middle of the ring and what do you do? You powerbomb my partner through a table and break his ribs because you’re nothing more than a big, overweight, sweaty cry-baby. I mean anybody with half a brain knew that Cory would take this belt with out even breaking a sweat, and tonight will be no different. Cory doesn’t need Cap-E-Tan in my corner to kick your wobbly ass, oh no. Cory will walk down the isle, jump into this ring and beat you in three hits. It’ll be me hitting you, you hitting the floor and the earthquake from your fall hitting 8.2 on the Richter scale. And after I beat you tonight GBH, that’s it, no more, you do not get another chance at Cory’s World Championship. GBH, I’ll see you later.....Masturbator.”   

‘The Kids aren’t Alright’ hits as Cory tosses the Mic to the outside. Cory climbs out of the ring and makes his way to the back showing off the UWA world Championship belt in a cocky manner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall: 62%

Cory Diamond gained 3 points of overness

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘YMCA’ blasts through the P.A. as Kriss Sprules walks from behind the curtain with Melicious behind him. Sprules is looking different tonight. He is dressed in black street clothes and has shaved his Afro off. Sprules rolls into the ring and snatches the Mic from ring announcer Handsome Jay Harman.

Sprules: “First of all you can cut that stupid music off right now!”

The sound guy at the back off the room fiddles with his equipment and the music shuts off.

Sprules: “Time after time I have came through that curtain looking like a complete moron. I was forced to wear stupid ring attire, forced to dye my hair pink and forced to be dragged around with a god damn leash! Common sense says I should turn around and walk out of the UWA after all the humiliation I’ve been put through. But you know what? I’m not going to do that. You see, every where I go I prove night after night that my in ring performances are leagues above the rest, and everywhere I go another ‘clique’ is holding me down out of fear that I will still their spotlight. Well it stops tonight! I’m going to go down the list and take out everybody in the Universal Wrestling Alliance because I’m Kriss Sprules, perfection personified! I’m going to show the UWA board what a real professional wrestler is and then we’ll see who’s laughing! I’m sick and tired of explaining, Black Dragon get you’re ass here so I can show these losers out here what I’m all about!”

Overall: 41%

Kriss Sprules Debuted his new gimmick it got a positive response (Angry young man)

Kriss Sprules gained 3 points of overness

‘Blood in my Eyes’ by the Dimestore Hoods blast through the building as the debuting, masked man Black Dragon walks out to a lukewarm reception from the small crowd. Black Dragon flips over the top rope and into the ring before briefly playing to the crowd. The bell rings.

Kriss Sprules vs. Black Dragon

Both men lock up. Dragon quickly grabs Sprules’s arm and goes to whip him to the ropes but Sprules reverses sending Dragon off the ropes instead. Dragon ducks under an elbow attempt and nails Sprules with a quick cross body. 1......2.......Kick out! Dragon hits a forearm on Sprules and whips him off the ropes again. Dragon leapfrog’s Sprules and catches him with a picture perfect flying heel kick, Dragon covers 1......2......Kick out! Dragon gets to his feet ready for action but Sprules rolls to the outside to rethink his strategy while Melicious runs around to assist him. After a few seconds Melicious screams and runs while Sprules is flattened by Dragon with an over the top rope plancha. Dragon pulls Sprules to his feet before striking him with a series of stiff chops. Melicious grabs a cup from a fan and empties the contents on Black Dragon causing him to focus his attention on her. While Dragon is distracted Sprules recovers and takes the advantage with an elbow to the back of Dragon’s head. Sprules hooks the dazed Dragon up and hits a sloppy looking reverse DDT on the floor. Sprules rolls Dragon in to the ring before climbing in himself and dropping an elbow drop followed by a cover, 1....2.....Kick out! Sprules pulls Dragon to his feet and hits a suplex. Sprules climbs on to the second rope and almost falls off before hitting an elbow drop, he covers, 1.....2.....Kick out! Sprules picks Dragon up and backs him into the corner where he goes to work with a flurry of weak kicks and punches. Sprules whips Dragon to the opposite corner. Sprules taunts the fans for a few seconds before charging at Dragon but Dragon jumps over Sprules and hits a tiger suplex with a great bridge, 1......2......Melicious pulls Dragon’s foot breaking the bridge and stopping the pin attempt. Dragon tells the ref that Melicious pulled his leg out so the ref turns to her and gives her a warning. While the ref is distracted Sprules sneaks up behind Dragon and hits a low blow sending Dragon down to his knees. Sprules stalks Dragon before hitting the ropes and dropping him with the clothesline from hull! Sprules covers, 1......2......Kick out! Sprules puts the boots to Dragon before pulling him to his feet and hitting a DDT, Sprules covers, 1......2......Kick out! Sprules pulls dragon to the corner and lifts him up in a back suplex position and sets him up on the top turnbuckle. Sprules goes out to the apron and climbs up with Dragon. Sprules sets Dragon up for a powerbomb off the top but Dragon fights him off and hits a hurricanrana off the top leaving both men down on the mat. Both men get to their feet at the same time. Sprules swings a wild right hand but Dragon ducks and hits Sprules with a spinning back kick to the chin. Dragon whips Sprules off the ropes, Sprules reverses but gets taken down by a nice flying head scissors. Sprules is quick to his feet but is taken down again by a hurricanrana. Dragon hooks the leg, 1.....2.....Kick out! Dragon pulls Sprules to his feet but Sprules rakes the eyes for the advantage. Sprules turns Dragon around and tries for the E.L.E but Dragon flips over the top of Sprules and connects with a reverse DDT. Dragon picks Sprules up and in a suplex position and sets him up on the top turnbuckle. Dragon climbs up with Sprules and hits a few forearms before nailing Sprules with a sick Death Valley Driver from the top rope to a decent pop from the small crowd. Dragon positions Sprules near the corner and starts to climb the turnbuckles. Dragon gets to the top but Melicious jumps on the apron and grabs the foot of Dragon only to get kicked off to the floor. Dragon stands up on the top and leaps off hitting a perfect shooting star press on Sprules, 1......2.......3!

WINNER: BLACK DRAGON

Dragon plays to crowd briefly before making his way to the back.

After a few minutes Sprules is on his feet and looks pissed. He turns to the referee and accuses him of a fast count before booting him in the gut and hitting him with the E.L.E. In Sprules mind, he was screwed.

M: 63% (Dragon carried Sprules to the best match of his career)

C: 17%

O: 39%

Dexter Hardaway & ???? Vs. World’s Most Dangerous Mailman & ????

‘Dope Noise’ hits and Dexter Hardaway makes his way down the short isle and into the ring. Inside, Dex grabs a Mic.

Dex: “Mailman! 3 times I’ve faced you in this ring and 3 times you’ve taken the easy road to victory. Well tonight I’m gonna have some one watching my back and there will be no easy way out for you because tonight the only way out for you is the Hardaway!”

Some European techno music hits and Dex’s partner appears from the back, Flash Christian. Flash slaps a few fans hand before sliding in the ring and shaking hands with Dex.

A rock instrumental of Postman Pat fills the gym as the World’s Most Dangerous Mailman walks out to a series of boo’s. The Mailman has his Mailbag in one hand and a Mic in the other.

WMDM: “That’s your partner? Hahahaha, you can’t be serious, he can’t even speak English! Oh well, if that’s your pick then so be it. Dex, when you see my partner you’re going to wish you never issued this stupid challenge for my partner is a legit, bad ass MoFo! He is THE UWA’s own professional ass kicker and last but not least, he is proof that what ever the circumstances THA MAILMAN ALWAYS DELIVAHHHHHHSSSSSS!

As the Mailman drop the Mic with a huge smile on his face ‘I Disappear’ blasts through the sound system. The crowd boo as Stu Odyssey walks from behind the curtain taunting the fans. Stu climbs up in to the ring with the Mailman following behind him as the bell rings.

Flash and WMDM start off in the ring. They lock up, Flash slips behind for a waist lock, WMDM reverses but gets caught with an elbow. Flash hits the ropes, WMDM leapfrogs Flash and attempts a hip toss but Flash lands feet first and hits a hip toss of his own followed by an arm drag and a dropkick sending the Mailman to the outside. Stu jumps in but Dex has Flash’s back and floors Stu with a springboard reverse elbow from the apron before he and flash dump Stu to the outside with a double clothesline. Flash and Dex play to the small crowd as WMDM and Stu re-group on the outside. After a few seconds Stu climbs back on the apron and WMDM is back in the ring. Flash and WMDM lock up again. Flash boots WMDM in the gut and takes control of the arm, pulling WMDM into the face corner and tagging in Dex. Dex climbs the corner and drops and axe handle to the shoulder of WMDM before going back to an armbar. WMDM gets to his feet and pulls Dex into the corner with a handful of hair. WMDM whips Dex to the opposite corner and charges but Dex runs up the turnbuckles, jumps off and turns in mid air hitting a tornado DDT. Dex climbs the corner again and this time comes off with a split legged moonsault, 1......2......Stu breaks the pin fall attempt with a boot to the head. Dex is up first despite taking a kick to the head and slaps a headlock on WMDM before pulling him to the face corner and tagging in Flash. Dex takes WMDM down with a snapmere and holds his head in position while Flash leaps over both men and comes off the ropes with a sick looking front drop kick to the face which causes WMDM to roll around holding his face in agony until Flash covers, 1......2......Kick out! Flash pulls WMDM to his feet and staggers with a boot to the gut. Flash hits the ropes but as he does Stu drives a knee to his kidneys slowing Flash down. WMDM takes control by hooking Flash up nailing him with a double under hook backbreaker. WMDM quickly tags Stu in so he can catch a breather.

Stu goes straight to work on the back of Flash with a series of hard knees and elbows. Stu picks Flash up and plants him with a big backbreaker. Instead of covering Stu starts choking Flash, breaking the count before the ref gets to 5. Stu rolls Flash on to his stomach and drives a knee to his lower back before grabbing Flash’s head and yanking it back putting pressure on the lower back. As Stu yanks back hard on Flash’s neck it soon becomes clear that Flash isn’t going to give it up with this basic submission move so Stu realises the hold and talks smack to Dex. Dex tries to get in the ring but the ref stops him giving Stu and WMDM time to switch places without a tag. WMDM stomps at the back of Flash before following in Stu’s footsteps and locking Flash in the camel clutch. The small crowd start to get behind Flash as he slowly makes his way to his feet carrying WMDM on his back for a few seconds before falling back leaving both men down. WMDM recovers quickly and tags Stu but Flash is not so lucky and gets pummelled by Stu before he can get anywhere near his corner. Stu clubs Flash with a few forearms before lifting him up and locking Flash in the gory stretch. Flash screams as Stu pulls on the hold but the youngster won’t give up just yet. Flash starts kicking his legs causing Stu to lose his balance just enough for Flash to kick off the ropes and flip into a standing position. Stu charges with a clothesline but Flash ducks and blasts Stu with a superkick. With Stu down, Flash uses the ropes to slowly get to his feet. WMDM senses Flash will make the tag and jumps in the ring to attack but Flash is ready and catches him hitting the Mailman with a TKO! With both heels down Flash starts to crawl towards his corner. Stu is just about on his feet but cant stop Flash making the Hot Tag!

Dex springboards into the ring, landing a dropkick on Stu. WMDM is up but gets dropped with a spinning heel kick. Dex pulls WMDM to his feet and whips him to the ropes before tossing him through the air with a big back body drop. Dex goes to boot Stu in the gut but Stu catches the foot, Dex bounces up and down a bit on one foot before jumping and blasting Stu with an enziguri. WMDM charges at Dex but Dex avoids the attack and throws WMDM to the outside. Dex hits a snap suplex on Stu then tags in Flash. Dex and Flash both climb different turnbuckles before both leaping off and nailing Stu with stereo missile dropkicks. Flash covers, 1......2......2.999999 WMDM makes the save out of nowhere! Dex hits a front dropkick on WMDM sending him through the ropes. As WMDM gets to his feet on the outside, Dex has climbed the top rope. Dex leaps from the top and on to WMDM but Dex landed awkwardly on his arm and looks to be hurt. The ref goes out to check on Dex before calling for a medic. Inside Flash has Stu down on the mat and is ascending the turnbuckles. He gets to the top but as he goes to finish Stu off the Mailman nails him in the spine with his Mailbag causing Flash to fall in to the ring. Stu sees his chance and quickly hooks Flash up before nailing him with the Tiger Bomb! WMDM gets the referees attention. The ref slides in to make the count, 1......2......3!

WINNERS: WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MAILMAN & STU ODYSSEY

As WMDM and Stu celebrate over the fallen Flash Christian, Medics put a brace on Dexter’s arm and help him to the back for further treatment.

M: 71%

C: 24%

O: 47%

While the few fans in attendance are still buzzing ‘Ace of Spades’ hits and Mike Hughes walks out to a decent pop from the local crowd. Hughes slaps a few fan’s hands before climbing into the ring and calling for a Mic.

Hughes: “You know, I’ve been in the Universal Wrestling Alliance for a few months now and I haven’t really had a chance to address you fan’s. So to everybody that has ever bought a ticket to watch one of my matches, thank you for your support.”

The crowd gives a small cheer as Hughes mouths a “thank you” to the fans.

Hughes: “Now with that out of the way. Robbie Royce, last time you where standing in this ring you were crying about me getting another chance at the World Championship. Let me tell you something Robbie, I have trained long and hard to get where I am and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let some punk like you get in my way and ruin everything I’ve worked hard for. Robbie, you walk around talking about you being the people’s choice? You must be delusional pal because the only thing you are is a slimly little weasel! And tonight, weasel, I’m gonna take this boot, load it up and kick you’re head right off your shoulders. And after I beat you tonight to become the number one contender, I’m going to finish what I started at Halloween Hell by becoming the Universal Wrestling Alliance Champion!”

As the small crowd cheer, Hughes drops the Mic and waits for Robbie Royce to make his entrance.

Overall: 47%

‘Mighty’ Mike Hughes gained 3 points of overness

Number 1 Contenders match.

‘Mighty’ Mike Hughes vs. Robbie Royce

‘Hate to sat I told you so’ hits and Robbie Royce struts from behind the curtain to loud boo’s from the fans. Hughes doesn’t wait for Robbie to get to the ring; instead he slides out the ring and catches RR by surprise with a clothesline. Hughes pulls RR to his feet and hits a few hard right hands before slamming RR’s head into the gym wall. Hughes grabs RR by his long blond locks and bodyslams him to the hard gym floor. Hughes gets a fan to stand up out of his chair before ramming RR’s head into the steel seat, opening a cut above Robbie’s right eye. Hughes grabs RR by the hair and drags him to ring side where he launches RR in to the ring post headfirst. Hughes pulls RR to his feet and drags him into the ring as the bell sounds.

Hughes whips RR off the ropes and connects with a powerslam, he covers. 1.....2......Kick out! Hughes pulls RR to his feet via a handful of hair. Hughes raises his fists and rocks RR with a stinging left jab, and again, and a third leaving RR looking very wobbly. Hughes backs into the ropes and comes off connect with a solid right, flooring RR. Hughes covers, 1......2......Kick out! Hughes picks RR and gives him a few quick boots to the gut, softening RR up. As RR is whipped to the ropes, Hughes runs off the opposite ropes, taking RR down in the middle of the ring with a huge flying shoulder tackle. Hughes covers. 1.....2......Kick out! Hughes pulls RR to his feet and grabs a front face lock before lifting RR up and driving him to the mat with an interesting move, which can only be described as a vertical suplex to a Samoan drop. Hughes doesn’t cover however and picks RR up again before whipping him to the corner. Hughes at full speed looking for a high knee but RR moves leaving Hughes to smash his knee into the turnbuckle. RR crawls away from Hughes to the ropes where he pulls himself to his feet. RR stalks Hughes, who is now back on his feet, and hits a stiff kick to the back of the knee grounding Hughes. RR drapes Hughes leg over the middle rope before jumping up and driving his knee into Hughes’s leg, increasing the damage and making Hughes scream in pain. RR wraps Hughes’s leg around the ropes and pulls hard, breaking the hold before the ref reaches 5. RR grabs Hughes leg and drags him into the middle of the leg where he drops and elbow on the joint before applying a leg lock. Hughes grits he teeth as he grabs at RR’s hair and face trying to find a way out of the hold body RR has it in tight and isn’t letting go anytime soon. Hughes is to far to make the ropes so he yanks RR’s head back and drives the heel of his free leg into RR’s face, breaking the hold. As RR stays down clutching his face, Hughes gets to the ropes and pulls himself to his feet. Hughes limps over to RR, who is now on his knees, and hits a hard right before RR can get to his feet. Hughes boots RR in the chest and mounts him before hitting a series of hard rights around the cut above RR’s right eye. Hughes pulls RR up and whips him to the ropes looking for a back body drop but RR counters with a baseball slide to the injured knee of Hughes. RR gets to his feet and grabs Hughes’s leg before wrapping it around his and locking on the figure four leg lock.  

Hughes is stuck in the middle in the ring with nowhere to go as RR puts pressure on the knee. Hughes is looking tired, he lies back on the mat and the ref counts his shoulders. 1.....2.....Hughes raises his shoulders off the mat. The crowd start to get behind Hughes. Hughes lifts his arm in the air and uses his power to roll over but RR rolls with him keeping the figure locked in but in doing so is close to the ropes. Hughes reaches out to the ropes but is a few inches out. RR pulls backs hard in one final attempt to make Hughes tap but Hughes keeps going and with one last try makes the ropes, breaking the hold. RR pulls Hughes up and looks for the Rolls Royce but Hughes turns out of it and tosses RR to the mat. Hughes grabs the ropes and pulls himself to his feet as does RR on the other side of the ring, RR charges but Hughes launches himself forwards and takes RR down with a hard clothesline. Hughes gets to his feet, still limping, and pulls RR to his feet before whipping him to the ropes. Hughes swings at RR but RR ducks and hits the opposite ropes only to get caught and driven to the canvas with a big spinebuster. Hughes covers. 1.....2......Kick out! Hughes slowly drags RR to his feet and whips him hard into the turnbuckles, RR staggers out into Hughes who plants him with an over head belly to belly suplex. Hughes covers. 1......2.....Kick out! Hughes pulls RR up and whips him again to the turnbuckles. Hughes charges but RR hits a low dropkick to the knee causing Hughes to falls forwards and smash his face into the turnbuckle. RR keeps Hughes in the corner with a few kicks and punches before lifting him up onto the top turnbuckle. RR climbs up with Hughes and tries for a superplex but Hughes fights him off and tosses him off the top. RR stumbles to his feet and turns around before getting nailed by Hughes with a flying clothesline from the top. Hughes crawls to the corner where he pulls himself to his feet and calls for the Mighty Boot. RR slowly gets to his feet. Looking very wobbly, RR turns to a charging Hughes but Hughes’s leg can’t take it and he collapses to the mat before he can hit the Mighty Boot. RR grabs Hughes leg and goes for the figure four for the second time in the match but Hughes catches RR as his bends down for a small package. 1.....2.....Kick out! Both men are tired and it shows as they both slowly get to their feet. RR swings at Hughes with a wild right hand but Hughes ducks and nails a German suplex, holding on to the waist for the pin. 1.....2.....3!

Hughes stays down on his back with one hand raised after picking up the victory. The referee slides out and converses with ring announcer, Joe Wheeler before Wheeler gets on the Mic.

Joe: “Ladies and Gentlemen. The referee has informed me that both Mike Hughes’s and Robbie Royce’s shoulders where pinned to the mat. Therefore the winner’s of the match and Number 1contender’s, Mike Hughes AND Robbie Royce!”

WINNER: DRAW (Double Pin)

It seems due to Hughes injured knee, he couldn’t execute a proper bridge with the German and both men’s shoulder where pinned to the mat!

As Hughes gets to his feet to question the referee’s decision, Robbie Royce has grabbed a chair from outside. Robbie slides into the ring and slams the chair against Hughes already damaged knee. Robbie looks down at Hughes before looking out at the crowd with a smile on his face, holding the chair up high in a pose. Robbie throws the chair down and makes his way to the back as the referee checks on Mike Hughes.

M: 70%

C: 42%

O: 56%

Andy Noble vs. Chris Blackheart

The sound of ‘Killing in the name of’ blasts through the gym. Chris Blackheart walks out from behind the curtain looking ready for action as he makes his into the ring and cracks his knuckles, ready for action.

‘I get knocked down’ plays and Andy Noble walks out to a big pop from the small crowd. The local hero slaps a few hands of the fans before climbing in to the ring.

Both men lock eyes as the bell rings.

A small Noble chant breaks out as both men circle each other before locking up. Noble grabs a side headlock but Blackheart quickly pushes Noble off to the ropes. Noble comes off and drops Blackheart with a shoulder block before hitting the ropes again, Blackheart stays down, Noble jumps over and runs off the opposite ropes, Blackheart gets up and takes Noble down with a drop toe hold. Blackheart grabs a headlock, Noble scissors Blackheart’s head, Blackheart slips out, Both men are quickly to their feet, Noble gets a headlock take down, Blackheart scissors Noble’s head, Noble slips out, both men are to their feet again, Noble slips behind for a waist lock, Blackheart reverses and goes for a German suplex, Noble blocks and takes Blackheart down with a snapmere and into a chin lock, Blackheart rolls out and gets a hammerlock, Noble gets to his feet and hits a elbow breaking the hold, Noble hits the ropes for a clothesline but Blackheart ducks and grabs a waistlock before successfully nailing Noble with a German suplex. Blackheart pulls Noble to his feet, pushes him against the ropes and levels him with a stinging chop. Blackheart whips Noble to the ropes and takes him down with a Fujiwara armbar but Noble rolls out and gets to his feet. Blackheart charges at Noble but Noble counters with an arm drag and grounds Blackheart with an armbar. Blackheart gets to his feet and pushes Noble into a corner. The ref tries for a clean break but Blackheart ignores and hits Noble with a knee to the gut. Blackheart softens Noble up with a few well-placed kicks to the gut and whips him to the opposite corner. Blackheart charges but eats Nobles boot before getting taken down with a bulldog. Noble covers. 1.....2.....Kick out! Noble pulls Blackheart to his feet and kicks him in the gut, setting up for a double under hook suplex. Noble hooks the leg. 1.....2......Kick out! Noble picks Blackheart up and rocks him with a few right hands, forcing Blackheart into the corner. Noble whips Blackheart but Blackheart reverses sending Noble to the corner. Blackheart charges but Noble comes out the corner with a big clothesline, taking Blackheart down. Noble covers. 1......2......kick out! Noble picks Blackheart up and goes for a suplex but Blackheart slips behind and hits a Dragon suplex. Keeping the full nelson locked, Blackheart drags Noble to his feet and hits a second Dragon suplex with a bridge. 1.....2.....Kick out!

Blackheart starts aggressively stomping on Noble’s neck followed by a series of rapid-fire elbows. Blackheart pulls Noble to the centre of the ring where he boots Noble in the gut and comes off the ropes with a spinning neck breaker. Blackheart covers. 1.....2.....kick out! Blackheart pulls Noble to his feet and grabs a front face lock before taking Noble down with a head-arm suplex. Blackheart pulls Noble to his feet again and hits a quick snap suplex with a float over. 1.....2.....Kick out! Blackheart questions the count but doesn’t take his eye off Noble before slapping on a sleeper hold to wear him down. As blackheart applies pressure, Noble looks as if he’s starting to fade and eventually goes limp. The ref raises Nobles arm, it drops. The ref raises Noble’s arm a second time as the crowd try to get behind Noble, it drops. The ref raises Noble’s arm a third time, It stays up! Noble starts shaking with adrenaline and pulls himself up into a seated position. Blackheart cranks down hard on the sleeper but Noble is up to one knee. Blackheart tries one last time to keep Noble down but to no avail as Noble is now on his feet. Noble hits a few elbows to break the sleeper and hits ropes only to get taken down by Blackheart with a hard knee to the gut. Blackheart drags Noble to his feet and goes for a bodyslam but Noble slips behind and gets a schoolboy. 1.....2.....kick out! Blackheart is quickly up to his feet before Noble and nails Noble with a boot to the face. Blackheart picks Noble up and this succeeds with the bodyslam. Blackheart goes over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckles. Blackheart reaches the top and leaps off but Noble moves leaving Blackheart crashing to the canvas. The ref reaches a 9 count before both men get to there feet. Blackheart swings with a right, Noble blocks and hits right of his own, and another and another rocking Blackheart. Noble hits the ropes, Blackheart tries for a clothesline, Noble ducks and boots Blackheart in the gut. With Blackheart stunned Noble hooks him up for his Double arm Implant DDT but Blackheart turns out of it and scores with the Black Out! Blackheart covers. 1.....2.....Kick out! Blackheart gets in the referee’s face to argue about the count. Blackheart turns around and gets caught with a kick to the gut from Noble, Noble hooks Blackheart up again for the Double Arm Implant DDT but again Blackheart turns out of it and goes for a second black Out, but this time Noble shrugs Blackheart off with a few elbows and then finally Nails Blackheart with Double Arm Implant DDT but Noble is down and can’t make the cover.

The Ref gets to a 9 count before Noble drapes an arm over Blackheart. 1......2......2.9999 Kick out! Noble slowly pulls Blackheart to his feet and goes for a kick to the gut but Blackheart catches the foot, traps it and hits an over head belly to belly suplex on Noble. Blackheart drags Noble up with a waistlock and nails a German suplex. Blackheart keeps the fingers locked and drags Noble up for second German suplex. Blackheart drags Noble up again for a German but Noble, using his last ounce of strength, breaks Blackheart’s grip and goes behind for a German of his own but Blackheart blocks it and slips behind again, scoring with a German suplex into the corner, driving the back of Noble’s neck into the bottom turnbuckle. Blackheart doesn’t go for the cover and instead pulls Noble to his feet where he hooks the local hero up and spikes him to the mat with a brainbuster. Noble is OUT! Blackheart stand over Noble and looks down at him before looking out at the booing crowd. All Blackheart has to do is make a cover, but Blackheart wants to finish Noble off.....For good. Blackheart grabs Noble’s leg and does a cutthroat motion before going for the Cold Clutch. Blackheart bends over to turn Noble but Noble out of nowhere reaches up and grabs Blackheart in a small package. 1.....2.....3!

WINNER: ANDY NOBLE

The small crowd cheer hard for the local hero as Blackheart sits up in shock. Blackheart stands up and looks down at the battered and bruised winner in disbelief. Blackheart turns around and kicks the bottom rope as Noble starts to pull himself to his feet. Noble stumbles back into the corner and raises his arms to a big pop from the local crowd. Noble walks towards Blackheart, looks him in the eye, and extends his hand to his unlucky opponent. Blackheart stares at Noble’s hand for a few seconds before looking back up at Noble and spitting right in his face to a chorus of boo’s from the fans. Blackheart rolls out of the ring and makes his way to the back with a disappointed look on his face leaving Noble in the ring to the cheers for his victory. 

M: 84%

C: 40%

O: 57%

A few minutes after Andy Noble has left the ring, ‘Coma White’ by Marilyn Manson fills the gym.

A man appears from behind the curtain. He is dressed in ripped jeans and a worn leather jacket with his long black hair covering his eyes and most of his face. The unknown man climbs up into the ring and grabs a Mic.

Man: “As I look out at all you people, all is see is Mothers and Fathers, laughing and smiling with their Children. Let me ask you all something, I want you all to think back to when you were little boys riding along on your little bicycles or when you were little girls combing your little dollies hair with a pink plastic brush. Everybody there now? I expect they were happy times for all of you huh? Ok, now picture this. Your sitting in your room, stacking up your building blocks, Birds are singing in the garden and all of a sudden your parents walk into your room and proceed to whip you again and again and again with a thick leather belt until your so black and blue you can’t even muster enough strength to cry. Doesn’t seem to register does it? You can’t imagine that can you? WELL THAT’S WHAT I HAD TO PUT UP WITH EVERY FUCKING DAY OF MY PIECE OF SHIT LIFE!!!!!!!!!! Every dark day of my childhood I got beat, whipped and hit until I lost all faith. Faith in God, Faith in love and faith in people, PEOPLE LIKE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Every time I ran to somebody for help all they did was turn a blind eye and take me back home where I would get beaten over and over again. I ran to friends, people I thought I could trust and even strangers, until I realised nobody was going to help me. THEY JUST LEFT ME TO SUFFER! Today I’m a man, today I still bare the scars of the abuse I suffered as a child.....AND TODAY IS THE DAY I BEGIN MY REVENGE ON THE HUMAN RACE FOR LEAVING ME BEHIND!!!!!!! You all chose to turn a blind eye, Now you will all feel my BLIND RAGE!”

The man now known as Blind Rage drops the Mic as ’Coma White’ plays again. Blind Rage rolls under the bottom rope and with his head down, looking through the hair covering his face, makes his way to the back.

Overall: 39%

Blind Rage debuted his new gimmick. It got a positive response (Manic-Depressive)

Blind Rage Gained 2 points of Overness

UWA CHAMPIONSHIP

Cory Diamond (Champion) vs. Great British Hero

‘Rule Britannia’ Hits and the crowd give off a decent pop as GBH makes his way to the ring with the Union Jack flag over his shoulders. The big man, GBH climbs up into the ring and holds the flag up high for all to see as the music fades out.

The small crowd fill the building with boo’s as ‘The Kids Aren’t alright’ by the Offspring blasts through the sound system. The Champion Cory Diamond walks out wearing The UWA World Championship belt on his waste and a cocky grin on his face. Cory climbs to the apron and up the turnbuckle before taking the belt off and holding it high to pose. Cory climbs into the ring. The ref asks Cory for the belt, Cory holds the belt out for the ref to take but snatches it back at the last second, pointing and laughing at the ref. Cory kisses the belt and finally hands it to the ref who lifts it high for everybody to see. The bell rings.

GBH advances towards Cory, trapping him in the corner. GBH swings but Cory uses his speed to duck and nail GBH with a quick left jab. GBH just takes the jab and looks Cory straight in the eye. GBH advances again backing Cory in the corner, GBH swings and again Cory ducks before hitting a quick jab. GBH starts to look angry; He backs Cory into the corner a third time. Cory tries to avoid the big man again but gets caught by GBH who launches him back into the corner and goes to work with a series of rapid fire lefts and rights. GBH takes a few steps back and waits for Cory to stumble into him before lifting Cory up and planting him with a huge powerslam, shaking the ring. GBH covers. 1......2......kick out! GBH drags Cory to his feet, whips him to ropes and catches the Champ with a huge back body drop. Cory gets to his feet and staggers towards the ropes as GBH charges and knocks him over the top with a clothesline. GBH follows Cory to the outside and starts pounding on him with right stiff right hands. GBH rests Cory against the ring post and charges but Cory moves and GBH hits the steel shoulder first. Cory calls for the Diamond Drill on the floor but there’s no way he’s going to lift the 400+lbs GBH and GBH just pushes Cory off. GBH lifts Cory up in a gorilla press and throws him through the ropes and into the ring. GBH rolls into the ring as Cory hits the opposite ropes for a shoulder block but just ends up on his ass. GBH picks Cory up again a gorilla press and drops him face first into the turnbuckle. Cory staggers around for a bit as GBH hits the ropes and connects with a big clothesline. GBH hooks the leg. 1.....2......kick out! GBH pulls Cory to his feet and hits a belly to belly suplex, landing on Cory and using his weight to its full advantage. GBH stands up and comes off the ropes with a huge elbow drop. GBH covers. 1.....2.....Kick out! GBH grabs Cory by the throat and pulls Cory to his feet. As the ref starts counting, Cory grabs his shirt and pulls him close enough to be able to hit a low blow on GBH. GBH falls to his knees holding his groin; Cory hits the ropes and blasts GBH with a shinning wizard. Cory covers. 1.....2.....Kick out!

Cory gets to his feet but keeps GBH down with a few hard kicks to the head. Cory climbs up to the second turnbuckle and leaps off, connecting with a knee drop. Cory pulls the big man to his feet and goes to work with a flurry of kicks, punches, chops and finally a dropkick to force GBH back into the corner. Cory climbs up on GBH and starts raining down with right hands to the head. After a few punches, GBH places a hand on Cory’s chest and throws him across the ring. Cory bounces straight back up and runs back up GBH to continue hammering the big man. Again after a few punches, GBH pushes Cory off and across the ring. Cory tries to run up again but GBH catches him with a standing spinebuster. GBH wraps his fingers around Cory’s throat and drags him to his feet where he signals for a chokeslam. GBH lifts Cory up but Cory manages to turn in mid air and nail GBH with the Diamond Cutter! Cory covers. 1......2.......KICK OUT! Cory holds three fingers up to the ref who responds by holding two fingers and shaking his head. Cory walks over to the turnbuckle and quickly climbs to the top. Cory leaps off the top and connects with a picture perfect elbow drop! Cory covers. 1.....2.....KICK OUT! Cory slaps the mat in frustration. Cory suddenly calms down and a big grin comes across his face. Cory walks over to the corner and starts untying the turnbuckle pad. The ref walks over and pulls Cory away before fumbling around trying to tie the pad back up. While the ref is distracted, Cory walks over to another corner and pulls the turnbuckle off that one instead. The ref turns back to the action unaware that the other turnbuckle pad has been removed. Cory goes to grab GBH but gets caught with a stiff shot to the gut by the big man. GBH floors Cory with a hard right hand, Cory bounces straight back up only to get knocked down by another and again with a third. GBH picks Cory up and lifts him in a gorilla press; GBH then drops Cory onto his shoulder and drives him to the mat with a powerslam. GBH covers. 1......2......Kick out! GBH drags Cory to his feet and whips him into the exposed turnbuckle. GBH gets a head of steam and charges but Cory moves and GBH crashes headfirst into the steel, Cory rolls the big man up with a handful of tights. 1......2.......KICK OUT!   

Cory stays on his knees with his hands over his face wondering what he has to do to keep the UWA title around his waist. Cory pulls GBH to his feet and tries to whip him off the ropes but the big man doesn’t budge. Cory tries again but GBH pulls him back and connects with a hard short arm clothesline. GBH keeps hold of Cory’s wrist and pulls him up before hitting a seconds short arm clothesline and again once more with a third. GBH drags Cory to his feet and whips him into the corner, following up with a big running avalanche. GBH drags Cory to the middle of the ring and sticks his head between his legs. GBH looks out at the cheering fans before lifting the champ up and driving him to the mat with a brutal snap powerbomb! GBH raises his arms high, soaking in the cheers from the fans. GBH runs off the ropes and crushes Cory with the Big Daddy Splash! GBH hooks the leg. 1......2.......CRACK! Captain Cutthroat just came out of nowhere and blasted GBH in the back of the head with a chair! The referee calls for the bell!

WINNER: GREAT BRITISH HERO by DQ

Cutthroat raises the chair in the air and again cracks it against GBH’s skull. Cory Diamond slowly gets to his feet and takes the chair away from Captain Cutthroat before giving him some instructions. Captain Cutthroat climbs to the outside and starts looking under the ring while Cory drives the edge of the chair into the throat of GBH. Captain Cutthroat reaches under the ring and pulls out a table, He lifts it up, and with the help of Cory, gets it into the ring over the top rope. While Cory tries to set the table up, Cutthroat climbs the turnbuckle and starts to walk the top rope before jumping off and hitting the Walk The Plank on GBH. Cory sets the table up and yells at Cutthroat to help pick GBH up. The pair drag the battered GBH to his feet. Cory and Cutthroat just manage to lift GBH up and drive him through the table with a double standing spinebuster!

M: 58%

C: 43%

O: 48%

Great British Hero Gained 2 points of overness from this match.

The UWA World Title has gained in Image.

Cory grabs his Championship belt from the ref and stands over the fallen GBH holding it high for the irate fan’s to see as Cutthroat talks trash to the big man. As the fan’s start to throw trash into the ring, Cory Diamond and Captain Cutthroat leave the ring and make their way to the back with huge grins on their faces. 

END OF SHOW

Edited by khaoz_theory

Time: 23:27 (7 minutes after the show)

Date: Sunday 20th November 2005

Place: Local Gym

As I made my way to the locker room, I just hoped it wasn’t as bad as it looked. Dexter had landed very awkwardly on his arm and it looked, from where I was standing, like it had been snapped clean in half. As I got to the medical room Ed Jones, the gym’s medical guy, was conversing with a paramedic as he fixed a brace to Dexter’s elbow.

Me: “How is he?”

Ed: “It doesn’t look good.”

As Dex looked at me, it was obvious he was in a lot of pain.

Dex: “I’ll be fine. It’s just a bit bruised. Agh!”

Me: “Dex I want you to go with these guys and get it checked out, ok?”

Dex: “I said it’s fine! Gah!”

Me: “Dex, If you don’t get it checked out, you won’t be wrestling for us again.”

Dex: “Ok, I’ll go damn it!”

While the paramedic helped Dexter to his feet, I pulled Ed to one side.

Me: “So what do you think it is?”

Ed: “Well it looks like he fractured the joint, but I can’t really tell until they give it an X-ray.”

Me: “How long do you think he’ll be out for?”

Ed: “Well its hard to say. If the joint is fractured then he could be out for at least 3 months.”

Me: “Ok, thanks Ed.”

Damn it! We couldn’t afford to have people injured, what with having such a limited roster and all. I guess we could always get a few one off appearances until Dex is healthy. As I walked out of the Medical room, I spotted through a window Jay, Stu and Kriss chatting in the parking lot. I walked out through the front door and around to the parking lot but By the time I got there Stu was gone.

Me: “Jay, you got a problem with Stu?”

Jay: “Well, he did almost break my skull in half.”

Me: “How is your head by the way?”

Jay: “It’s fine. Turns out it wasn’t as bad as the doctors first thought.”

Me: “Sorry I didn’t call you why you were there, it’s just been hectic in the office.”

Jay: “It’s cool man. Stu was just out here apologising about what happened.”

Me: “Oh ok. You think he meant it?”

Jay: “No, but at least he tried.”

Me: “Yeah, I guess so.”

Jay: “I gotta get home man, I’ll call you in the week or something.”

Me: “Ok, catch you later.”

As Jay walked off to his car, I noticed Kriss walking away towards his.

Me: “Hey Kriss! You got a minute?”

Kriss stood on the spot looking at me for a few seconds and then walks back towards me.

Kriss: “What’s up?”

Me: “I gotta say man, That match you had tonight was a big improvement on the crap you’ve put out there the last few shows.”

Kriss: “huh? Ohhhhhh I get the joke, haha. Good one.”

Me: “um.......yeah?”

Kriss: “So what you trying to say? You want me to book? You want to push me? Hire the talent?”

Me: “Ummm.....No. Just keep up the good work.”

Kriss: “Oh, ok.”

Sprules turned around and made his way to his car. Man was he full of himself. Infact, I guess you could say he was living his gimmick. Like he said in his promo earlier tonight, he actually thinks he is a better worker than everyone else and that he is always getting held down because of it, but in reality he is an below average worker with the odd glimpse of charisma. Maybe if he kept going on about how good he thinks he is and putting on bad matches, he might get over as a comedy character.

With the exception of Dex getting hurt, tonight had been a good night for the promotion, and I knew in my heart that this was just the beginning for the UWA.

Time: 10:34 am

Date: Thursday 1st December 2005

Place: My Apartment

To: Steve Taylor

Another good month for us. We’ve gained in public image (35) and made $148,720 this month boosting our overall funds to $1,167,160. I think we could now afford to bring in some new talent and improve our advertising.

The bad news this month is Dexter Hardaway will be out for two months with an arm injury.

The Band we paid last month didn’t help boost sales so I don’t think it would be a good idea to go down that road again.

That’s pretty much it for this month. Keep up the good work.

Time: 13:45 pm

Date: Tuesday 6th December 2005

Place: UWA Office

As I walked into the building, Sophie was at her desk as usual. I grabbed a plastic cup and placed it into the coffee machine.

Me: “Hey, how you doing?”

Sophie: “A little tired, but ok.”

Me: “You doing much this Christmas?”

Sophie: “No, Andy and me are just going to have a quiet Christmas.”

I turned around and picked up my coffee. I took a sip and immediately spat it out into the sink.

Me: “I thought this thing was getting fixed?”

Sophie: “They haven’t came around to fix it yet.”

Me: “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Sophie: “Hehe, I guess it just slipped my mind.”

I threw the cup and it’s contents in the trash as I made my way to the main office. As I opened the door I noticed Andy was sitting at his desk alone, looking frustrated.

Me: “What’s wrong man? Didn’t the guy show up?”

Andy: “Nah, He’ll be here in a minute.”

Me: “So what’s the problem?”

Andy: “Stu broke some of his fingers at a show for CCC and he won’t be able to work our show next week.”

Me: “Shit! First Dex, now Stu.”

Andy: “Tell me about it. The only good thing about this is we haven’t put the card up yet so at least the fans won’t feel ripped off.”

Me: “That mean we are going to have to rearrange the card?”

Andy: “I’ve already done it.”

Me: “So what’s the problem?”

Andy: “I dunno, just the way Stu was talking on the phone. I had a feeling he was lying.”

Me: “Why would he do that?”

Andy: “I dunno, it was probably just my imagination.”

As I thought about what Andy just said, Sophie buzzed through to the office.

Sophie: “A gentleman is here to see you.”

Andy: “Send him in.”

A large man walked through the door. He must have been 6’4, 280+ lbs. He shook Andy's hand before turning to me and shaking mine.

Andy: “First of all I just want to make sure you don’t want a written deal.”

Man: “No, I don’t want a written deal. I told you before I don’t want to be tied down.”

Me: “Are you sure? I mean what makes you think you’ll be able to find work so easy?”

Andy and the hulking monster looked at me with an amazed look on their face.

Me: “What? I dunno, I haven’t seen you perform.”

Andy: “Watch this.”

Andy placed a tape into the VCR and hit play. After a few minutes I realised why they gave me such a weird look. He was fucking awesome!

Me: “Well, I see why you don’t want a written deal.”

Andy: “So are we keeping on the price per appearance we agreed on?”

Man: “Yep, $10,000 per appearance.”

Andy: “Ok, we got a deal. We’ll tell you what we want you to do in the next few days. Here’s what dates we got lined up.”

Man: “Thank you.”

The man shook Andy’s hand before turning to me and shaking mine.

Me: “Glad to do business with you.”

Man: “No problem.”

The man walked out of the office as I turned to Andy.

Me: “Holy shit! Where did you find that guy?”

Andy lent back in his chair with a cocky look on his face.

Andy: “I have my ways.”

Me: “Heh, whatever.”

Andy: “I want you to put the card up on the site.”

Andy passed me a few sheets of paper with the card and some info on. I looked through it and noticed A name I had never heard of.

Me: “Who’s this guy?”

Andy: “Oh, I forgot to tell you. A guy I used to work with in CGWA called me up the other day. He isn’t the best wrestler but I think he’d be good as a bodyguard character or something.”

Me: “So we are changing the finish of the match?”

Andy: “Not really, it’s the same outcome.”

Andy went through the match finish and storyline that would follow.

Me: “I like it, I think that would work.”

Andy: “I thought you would.”

Me: “Ok, I’ll stick this up. But Andy, you sure its wise to not have you work a match on this card?”

Andy: “Hey, trust me. It’ll help with the feud.”

Me: “Ok, hope you’re right.”

I walked over to my desk and logged on to the site. Even with Dexter and Stu injured, We could still pull off a good show. Also, the new guy we just signed was amazing and would probably put butts in the seats. Well, that is if he stayed with us for a while and not just a month or two.

user posted image

Sunday 18th December 2005

UWA SHOWDOWN

UWA World Championship

Cory Diamond vs. ‘Mighty’ Mike Hughes vs. Robbie Royce

At UWA Genocide Mike Hughes and Robbie Royce battled through a tough match to see who would become the number one contender for a shot at Cory Diamond’s UWA world Championship. As the match ended in a draw, The UWA officials decided that the only way to settle this would be to make it a Triple Threat match for the UWA World Championship at Showdown. Will Cory Diamond survive? Or will we crown a new Champion at UWA Showdown? 

Tables Match

Great British Hero vs. Captain Cutthroat

After GBH put Captain Cutthroat through a table for costing him the World Championship at Halloween Hell, The big man took on Cory Diamond last month at Genocide thinking that the sneaky pirate wouldn’t be involved. But just as it looked like GBH would become the Champion, Captain Cutthroat assaulted GBH with a chair before he and Cory Diamond put the big man through a table. Can the 400+ lbs GBH get his revenge on the Captain? Or will Cutthroat make the proud Brit walk the plank?

Black Dragon vs. Chris Blackheart

Last month as Chris Blackheart was defeated by local hero Andy Noble; Black Dragon made a successful debut against Kriss Sprules. At UWA Showdown these two men will lock up in what is expected to be a great match. Can Blackheart put what he considers a disappointing loss at Genocide behind him? Or will the new kid on the block Black Dragon upset the cold and calculated technician? 

World’s Most Dangerous Mailman vs. Flash Christian.

Last month these two youngsters met as opposite tag partners in a match which saw the Mailman’s team picking up the win. At UWA Showdown they will meet again but this time in single competition. Will the talented youngster end the Mailman’s controversial winning streak? Will the Mailman once again prove that whatever the circumstances he always delivers? And will we ever find out what exactly is in the Mailbag?   

All this and more from the stars of the UWA!

*Card subject to change*

Guest jayvon5000

First of all i really like the wrestlers you have made like black dragon and GBH..

All of the shows that has been put on have been really intresting aswell i am

always on the edge of my seat wondering whats gonna happen next.

Anyway keep the the great work.

user posted image

Sunday 18th December 2005

SHOWDOWN

The show opens up with Handsome Jay Harman and Joe Wheeler in the ring.

Jay: “Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to UWA Showdown!”

*Round of Applause from the small crowd*

Jay: “My name is Handsome Jay Harman and this lardy love machine standing next to me is Joe Wheeler!”

Joe breaks out into a small laugh.

Joe: “Where ever it is your going with that Jay I want you to stop right now.”

Jay: “Are you sure Joe? I mean they don’t call me the handsome one for nothing you know and I have noticed you getting a little sweaty when we open up the shows together.”

Joe: “Hey pal, believe me, I would rather stick my manhood in a mousetrap than share a sweaty bedtime story with you.”

Jay: “Kinky.”

Joe: “Kinky? How am I kinky?”

Jay: “you want to stick you’re gentiles in a mousetrap.”

Joe: “Look, can we just get on with the show?”

Jay: “Yeah I suppose, but first I got something for ya.”

Joe: “For me?”

Jay reaches into his inside pocket and produces a pair of Santa hats.

Joe: “Heh, you moron.”

Both Jay and Joe put the hats on.

Jay: “What do you all think?”

*The Crowd laugh*

Joe: “This is all good fun Jay but we got a job to do.”

Jay: “That’s right Joe. Tonight there will be no fun and games as Cory Diamond defends The UWA World Championship against not one, but two men in a Triple Threat Match!”

Joe: “That’s right Jayman, last month Mike Hughes and Robbie Royce drew a match to determine the number one contender, so the UWA officials decided that it would be a 3 way match for the title.”

Jay: “That’s right Joe and I gotta say that.......”

Jay is interrupted by Marilyn Manson’s ‘Coma White’ as Blind Rage walks from behind the curtain. Blind Rage looks through his scruffy hair in disgust at the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. Blind Rage snatches a Mic from Jay before he and Joe leave the ring. As the music fades, Rage speaks.

BR: “Seeing that Christmas is only a few days away, I thought I’d take some time out of the endless torture that is my life to speak to the group of people that this whole holiday is really all about.....The children.”    

Blind Rage rolls out of the ring and approaches one of the kids in the front row.

BR: “Hey little boy, what’s your name?”

Kid: “David.”

BR: “David huh, that’s a cool name. Tell me David, how old are you?”

Kid: “I am 6 years old!”

BR: “So you’re a big boy huh?”

The kid smiles and nods.

BR: “So David, what do you want this Christmas?”

Kid: “A City hero fire truck!”

BR: “The one with the flashing lights and stuff?”

The Kid nods with an innocent grin. Blind Rage looks to the kids left and points at a guy sitting with a smile on his face.

BR: “Is this your Daddy?”

Kid: “Yep!”

Blind Rage turns to the boy’s father.

BR: “What’s your name sir?”

Dad: “My name is Eric.”

BR: “So Eric, will Santa Claus be bringing little David his City Hero Fire Truck this Christmas?”

Dad: (Smiling) “If Santa Claus can afford it.”

BR: “If Santa Claus can afford it? Why? Does Santa Claus think a few bucks aren’t worth this child’s happiness?”

Dad: “No, It’s just.....”

BR: “It’s Just what? It’s Just that Santa Claus has spent all his money on the services of a CRACK HEAD PROSTITUTE INSTEAD OF GIVING AN INNOCENT CHILD WHAT HE WISHES FOR AT FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!!”

The Kids hides in his mothers arm’s in fear as the Father’s smile turns to an image of anger!

BR: “What is young David really getting for Christmas DAD? A lump of coal? A punch in the face? SEXUAL ASSAULT????”

The Father stands up to strike Blind Rage but Rage is ready and knocks the Father out with a stiff shot from the microphone. Road agents pull Blind Rage back, standing between him and the crowd before he slides into the ring.

BR: “When I was six years old, I asked Santa Claus for a GI Joe Army truck. You know what I got? I GOT A TRIP TO THE HOSPITAL WITH THREE BROKEN RIBS!!!!!! And you know what happened after that? NOTHING! The Doctors didn’t even ask what happened to me and despite all my begging, they just sent back home to suffer again AND AGAIN! Well this Christmas will be different, this Christmas I finally will get what I want after all these years. Forget a GI JOE army truck; forget a city hero fire truck. This Christmas I get......MY REVENGE ON EVERY PIECE OF SHIT ON THIS EARTH FOR LEAVING ME BEHIND TO SUFFER!!!!!!”

The Crowd start throwing trash in the ring while a few scream “Fuck Off!”

BR: “You see, that is exactly what I’ve been talking about! I come out here and share my pain with all you good willed ‘Christians’ and what do you all do? You tell me to go away, you tell me you don’t want to know, you all.......Turn a blind eye! AND THAT IS WHY YOU WILL ALL FEEL MY BLIND RAGE!!!!! Starting tonight. ”

Blind Rage looks out at the angry crowd, still telling him to go away.

BR: “Seeing that you all want me to get out of your sight so bad, I think I’ll view Tonight’s entertainment from ring side just to, well, piss you all off.”

Blind Rage drops the Mic and rolls out of the ring with an evil smile on his face. Blind Rage grabs a chair from under the ring and takes a seat while road agents surround him in case any fans try to jump him at ringside.

Overall: 56%

Blind Rage gained 3 points of overness

Worlds Most Dangerous Mailman vs. Flash Christian

A rock instrumental of Postman Pat hits the speakers as the Worlds Most Dangerous Mailman makes his way to the ring, Mailbag in hand. As the Mailman gets to the ring, he notices Blind Rage staring at him from his chair. The Mailman clutches on to his bag and climbs into the ring, keeping his eyes on Blind Rage at all times.

European Techno fills the Gym as Flash Christian makes his way to the ring, slapping a few fans’ hands on the way. Flash does seem to bothered about Blind Rage being at ringside as he flips over the top rope into the ring. The bell rings.

As they go to lock up WMDM takes the advantage by driving a knee to the gut of Flash. WMDM forces Flash to the ropes with a few right hands before whipping him off. WMDM leapfrogs Flash and tries for a back elbow but Flash ducks and comes off with a spinning heel kick. Flash covers. 1.....2.....Kick out! Flash pulls WMDM to his feet and positions him on the mat with a body slam before landing a spinning leg drop and hooking the leg. 1......2......Kick out! Flash hits the ropes looking for an elbow drop but WMDM rolls out of the way leaving Flash to crash into the canvas. WMDM wears Flash down with a few boots to the head before pulling him to his feet with a handful of hair. WMDM holds Flash in place before dropping him with a big standing dropkick. WMDM covers. 1......2......Kick out! WMDM pulls Flash up and drives the wind out of him with a gut buster before trying for another cover, hooking both legs. 1......2......Kick out! WMDM picks Flash up and goes for the Parcel Bomb but Flash counters with a double leg take down. Flash, keeping hold of WMDM’s legs, slingshots WMDM hard into the turnbuckles. As WMDM staggers around dazed, Flash springboards off the middle rope and hits a nice hurricanrana on WMDM. Flash pulls WMDM to his feet and grabs his arm, places his leg over the back of WMDM’s neck and jumps scoring with a hurricanrana, hooking the leg straight after. 1......2.......Kick out! Flash goes to whip WMDM into the corner, WMDM reverses and charges but Flash gets the feet up stopping WMDM before hooking him up and planting him with a tornado DDT. Flash gets to his feet and hits a standing moonsault into a cover. 1......2......Kick out! WMDM rolls to the outside to recover. Flash climbs on to the apron but WMDM grabs his foot to pull him down only to receive a boot in the face, staggering WMDM. Flash turns away from WMDM and leaps off the apron with an Asai moonsault but WMDM moves and Flash crashes into the gym floor right in front of Blind Rage who just laughs at Flash‘s misfortune. WMDM rolls into the ring as the ref starts the count. The ref reaches 9 before Flash just makes it into the ring.

Back inside, WMDM puts the boots to Flash before coming off the ropes with a knee drop, WMDM covers. 1......2......Kick out! WMDM sits Flash up and drives his knee into Flash’s back before applying a sleeper hold. Flash tries to squirm out of the hold but WMDM has it locked in tight. Flash reaches out to the ropes but soon rules that option out as he is obviously too far away to grab them. After a few more seconds in the hold it looks like Flash is fading but his arm shoots back up after the ref raises it the first time. Flash starts to feel the adrenaline pumping as he forces himself up to one knee. WMDM tightens his grip but its no use as Flash is now on his feet. Flash breaks the hold with a few hard elbows to the gut of WMDM, Flash tries to run for the ropes but WMDM stops Flash by grabbing his hair and pulling him back before lifting him up in a back suplex position and swinging Flash forward, driving him face first to the mat. WMDM covers. 1.......2........Kick out! WMDM pulls Flash to his feet, whips him to the ropes and nails Flash with a neck breaker drop. WMDM springboards off the middle rope looking for the special delivery, Flash rolls out of the way but WMDM lands on his feet. Flash gets to his feet and turns around, WMDM swings for a clothesline, Flash ducks and blasts WMDM with a superkick but cant follow up with a cover. The ref gets to an 8 count before both men get to their feet. WMDM goes for a right hand but Flash ducks underneath and hits WMDM with a flapjack. Flash climbs up the turnbuckles and leaps off looking for the frog splash but WMDM moves and Flash eats canvas. WMDM gets to his feet and springboards off the middle rope this time connecting with the special delivery! WMDM covers. 1.......2.......Kick out! WMDM argues the refs count for a few seconds before walking over to his corner and picking up his mailbag. The ref notices WMDM has got the bag and tries to grab it from WMDM. As WMDM and the ref are playing tug-o-war over the mailbag, Flash has pulled himself to his feet. Flash turns around to attack the Mailman but gets blasted by a vicious chair shot out of nowhere from Blind Rage! WMDM notices Flash down on the canvas and lets go of the mailbag. WMDM looks at Blind Rage with a confused look on his face before covering Flash. 1......2......3!    

WINNER: WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MAILMAN

WMDM grabs his mailbag and rolls out of the ring, keeping his eye on Blind rage the whole time as he makes his way to the back. Meanwhile Blind Rage has climbed into the ring with the chair. The ref tries to get Blind Rage out of the ring but gets shoved to the outside for his efforts. Blind Rage lays the chair down in the middle of the ring and pulls Flash to his feet. Blind Rage holds Flash up by the hair with Flash’s body facing away from his. Blind Rage whispers something in Flash’s ear before driving him face first to the chair with the Blind Revenge! (Unprettier) Blind Rage rolls out the ring and back-pedals towards the back with an evil grin on his face. As Blind Rage reaches the entrance, Amanda Shae runs past him and slides into the ring to revive Flash, holding his head in her hands.

M: 73%

C: 26%

O: 49%

‘The Kids aren’t Alright’ Blasts through the sound system as the Universal Wrestling Alliance World Champion Cory Diamond makes his way to the ring with Captain Cutthroat at his side, waving his Jolly Roger flag. Cory is in usual street clothes; Leather pants, A black shirt, unbuttoned showing his chest, blue tinted sunglasses and the UWA World Championship belt over his shoulder. Cory climbs on the apron to look out at the booing fans for a few seconds with his cocky grin before climbing into the ring. Cory grabs a microphone and poses while the music fades out.

Cory: “Everybody shut your mouth because the SUUUPPPERRRRRSTTTTTAAAAAHHHHHHHH IS HEREEEEEEE!!!! And I got a few things to say!”

The crowd boo hard as Cory ‘dusts off’ his title belt, still sporting a cocky grin.

Cory: “Last month at Genocide Cory stepped into this very ring to defend HIS World Championship against the so-called ‘monster’ GBH. Now GBH, I must say you did take Cory by surprise and put up one hell of a fight but obviously when it was all said and done, Cory Diamond walked away still the UWA World Champ-E-On! Now tonight.......”

Suddenly, Cory is cut off by Captain Cutthroat.

CC: “ARRRRRRR Cory, ye did indeed come out on top of the Demon from the deep, GBH. And we did indeed teach that snivelling vermin a lesson. However Cory lad, Ye said to I that together we would make GBH walk the plank and rid the seven seas of he forever if I helped you win UWA’s Treasure! I aided ye in your quest for gold Cory lad but still GBH lives. Tonight I have the chance to......”

Cory: “Whoa whoa whoa CAP-E-TAN!!! Cory thinks he know where you are going with this. Tonight Cap-E-Tan, You face Mr fat sweaty bitch himself in a table’s match. Well don’t you worry my seven sea sailing friend because as you stood by Cory’s side, giving Cory support, as I single headedly became the UWA Champ-E-On of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Cory will stand with you, side by side as you destroy that obese, out of shape, stinky, what the hell is a dentist? Limey gorilla, GBH.”

CC: “ARRRRRRRRR Cory lad, ye are indeed a worthy shipmate!”

Cory: “Now on to business. Tonight, Cory Diamond steps into this ring, Mike Who? On the left, Robbie what? On the right, Triple Threat match, Cory’s World Championship on the line. This is what’s gonna happen. Cory is going to step into this ring, raise his left hand, raise his right hand and deliver not one, but two super sized mouthfuls of slappage! Once again retaining Cory’s World Championship before you can say dibby do dibby da dibby fizz! You see......”

Cory looks to the entrance curtain with disgust as he is interrupted by the sound of ‘Hate to Say I told you so’ by the Hives. Robbie Royce struts down the isle in his long red robe to a chorus of boos from the small crowd. Robbie grabs a microphone from Joe wheeler before climbing into the ring.

RR: “My loyal followers, your hero has arrived!”

*The Fan’s boo*             

RR: “Cory Diamond I must say.....”

Cory Interrupts.

Cory: “That’s SUUUUUPPPPERRSTAHHHHHHH Cory Diamond to you!”

RR: “Whatever, the reason I am out here is because I have an idea for tonight’s match.”

Cory: “Really? And what is that you blonde haired sausage smokah?”

RR: “Well, I was sitting in the back, trying to understand what the hell you and your boyfriend were mumbling about when a fantastic idea just lit up in my mind. For the sake of the people‘s entertainment, why don’t we make the Triple Threat Championship match a No Holds Barred match?”

Cory: “No holds barred? The Triple Threat Match for Cory’s World Championship? Sure, why not. It just makes it easier for Cory to kick your bitch ass!”

RR: “Kick my ass? The People’s choice? You think your going to kick MY ass? Oh no Cory, you see, it’ll be me kicking you and Mike Hughes’s ass as I leave here tonight the NEW UWA CHAMP!”

Cory: “You don’t seriously think a fancy fairy boy like you could possibly take this belt from Cory’s waist do you?”

RR: “fancy fairy boy? I’m these people’s hero! And tonight you little punk bitch, I become these people’s Champion!”

Cory: “You know what, Cory’s doesn’t want to wait for tonight. Cory is fixing to dish out a mouth full of slappage right now!”

RR: “Ok faggot boy, let’s go!”

Cory takes off his sunglasses and passes them to Captain Cutthroat along with the UWA Championship belt as Robbie Royce takes off his robe and neatly drapes it over the top rope. The two get in each other’s faces and start shoving each other. Robbie rears back with fist, Cory rears back also, and then...........They both smile and shake hands! Robbie Royce grabs a microphone.

RR: “Ha Ha Ha, Mike Hughes, you would love to see me and Cory beat the hell out of each other right now wouldn’t you, well that isn't gonna happen. Tonight Hughes, its gonna be Triple Threat rules, No holds barred, and your career is going to end tonight!”

Cory: “That’s right Mikey, tonight we are going to rid the UWA of you and the true SUUPPPPPPERRRSTAHHHHHHHHHH of the UWA is going to once again, walk out of this ring the World Champ-E-On!”

Robbie pulls the microphone towards his mouth.

RR: “Well that’s IF you can beat me.”

Cory: “Of coarse.”

As Robbie Royce turns to get his robe Cory sneakily gives him a look as to say “whatever” before all three make their way out of the ring and to the back.

Overall: 50%

Cory Diamond gained 2 points of overness

Captain Cutthroat gained 2 points of overness

Robbie Royce gained 2 points of overness

After a short intermission, Kriss Sprules has made his way to the ring with his manager Melicious. After taunting a few fans from the ring, Sprules grabs a microphone.

Sprules: “Last time I stepped foot in this ring I out performed that waste of skin Black Dragon only to be fast counted and robbed of an obvious victory. So Mr referee, whatever your name is, I want you to walk your ass down to this ring right now!”

The referee from the said match makes his way down to ring looking nervous. He slides into the ring and walks slowly walks over to Sprules. Sprules gets right into the young referee’s face before speaking again. 

Sprules: “Tonight I’m going to issue a challenge to anybody in the back who thinks they got what it takes to go one on one with the most talented performer in this great sport, and you are not going to screw me out of a victory again because you know what happened last time, don’t you?”

Sprules holds the microphone to the referee as Melicious closes in behind him trying to intimidate him.

Referee: “I was just doing my job ok.”

Sprules: “Just doing your job? Admit it you scrawny little girl, you screwed me!”

Sprules grabs the referee by his collar hard and puts the microphone to his mouth while Melicious gets right in his face also.

Referee: “Ok, maybe I was a bit fast with the count.”

Sprules: “That’s right, you did. But as you said, you where just doing your job and I’m probably right in saying that the job given to you for that match, was to screw Kriss Sprules out of the win by any means necessary.”

Sprules releases the referee and turns to the crowd.

Sprules: “After all, if any one of you ran this promotion and saw what I can do in this ring, you’d feel threatened as well and would probably order your staff to keep me down to protect your ‘favourites’.”

The crowd boo as Melicious claps, agreeing with Sprules. Sprules turns and points to the referee.

Sprules: “I think I can safely say that you will be calling this match right down the middle, well unless you want another beating like last month?”

The referee tells Sprules that he will call it straight down the middle.

Sprules: “Good. So if anybody has the guts to step into the ring with The Evolution Kriss Sprules, walk your ass to this ring right now and lets get it on!”

Sprules looks out at the entrance waiting for his opponent but after a few seconds it looks as if nobody is going to come.

Sprules: “Well, it looks like nobody has the guts to face me so...........”

Before Sprules can finish his sentence, ‘Seamless’ by American Head Charge blasts from the sound system. A large, well built man emerges from behind the curtain causing Sprules to look on in fear. As the large man springs over the top rope and into the ring, Joe wheeler announces him as Paul Birchall!

Overall: 43%

Kriss Sprules gained 1 point of overness

Paul Birchall gained 2 points of overness

Melicious bails as Sprules starts to compose himself.

Sprules: “S-s-so, you think you got what it takes?”

Birchall just gives Sprules a mean look.

Sprules: “Ok then, r-ring the bell.”

Sprules tosses the microphone to one side and starts to circle around the ring with a worried look on his face. The bell rings.

Kriss Sprules vs. Paul Birchall

Sprules doesn’t look too thrilled to be in the ring as he steps up to his towering opponent, he looks around and tries for a cheap forearm to the chest but its no good as it doesn’t even phase the big man. Birchall looks down at Sprules as he desperately tries to inflict some sort of offense on the big man and after a few useless forearms he grabs Sprules by the face and launches him across the ring. Birchall drags Sprules to his feet and whips him off the ropes before almost decapitating Sprules with a stiff lariat. Birchall lifts Sprules up in an elevated fireman's carry and walks around the ring effortlessly with him on his shoulders showing off his strength. Melicious climbs in the ring to save Sprules but is lifted up along with Sprules in the elevated fireman’s carry. Birchall walks over to a corner with both Sprules and Melicious on his back and plants them both with a rolling Samoan crush! Birchall stands over his victims and grins. Birchall takes a step back before launching himself in the air and crushing both with a standing shooting star press! The referee rolls Melicious out of the ring to the gym floor where she lays motionless. Birchall hooks Sprules up and drives him to the mat with a brutal powerbomb, and then still holding Sprules, lifts him up a second time to hit a second devastating powerbomb! Sprules is laid out on the mat as Birchall slowly walks around the ring to a mixed reaction from the small crowd. Birchall drags the now limp Sprules to his feet and lets out an animal like growl before destroying Sprules with the C4! Birchall stands up and places one foot on Sprules’s chest as the ref counts. 1.....2.....3!

WINNER: PAUL BIRCHALL

The referee quickly exits the ring and sprints to the back, even though he really has nothing to fear from the half-dead Sprules. The fans look on in amazement as the monster Paul Birchall climbs out of the ring and slowly walks to the back, not even batting an eyelid.

M: 59%

C: 22%

O: 40%

Tables Match

Great British Hero vs. Captain Cutthroat

‘Rule Britannia’ blasts through the sound system as GBH walks from behind the curtain to a decent pop from the small crowd. GBH poses to the crowd, waving his Union Jack flag high as he makes his way to the ring. GBH rolls in the ring and holds his flag up for a few seconds before lowering it and throwing a few air punches, waiting for his opponent.

‘Frigging in the rigging’ plays and Captain Cutthroat starts to slowly make his way down the isle with his Jolly Roger flag over his shoulder. Cutthroat cautiously climbs into the ring, watching GBH in case he tries anything. Cutthroat climbs on the turnbuckles and looks at the entranceway as if he is waiting for somebody to emerge from the curtain. After a few seconds Captain Cutthroat climbs down the turnbuckles and faces GBH with a worried look on his face. The bell rings.  

GBH advances towards Cutthroat, backing him into the corner. Cutthroat decides not to go head to head with the big man and quickly retreats to the outside of the ring. GBH rolls out and chases Cutthroat around the ring. Cutthroat gets half way around before rolling back in, grabbing his flag on the way. GBH rolls back in but is met with a strike to the back of the neck with the flagpole. After a few more strikes, Cutthroat puts the pole against GBH’s throat and tries to choke the big man out. Cutthroat pulls the flag away and lets GBH get to his knees before swinging and breaking the flagpole over GBH’s head. Cutthroat rolls out of the ring and lifts up the apron, reaching under for a table. As Cutthroat finally drags a table from under the ring, GBH has rolled to outside despite still being dazed from the flagpole shot. Cutthroat notices GBH and hits him with a few quick right hands, Cutthroat takes a few steps back and charges but GBH counters and backdrops Cutthroat on the gym floor. GBH sets the table up on the outside and turns to Cutthroat; he then rolls Cutthroat into the ring and follows. Cutthroat gets to his feet and staggers around a bit before getting nailed with a big clothesline from GBH. GBH pulls Cutthroat to his feet and lifts him up in a gorilla press. GBH starts to walk to the side of the ring where the table is set up on floor, but as he gets to the ropes Cutthroat rakes the eyes and grounds the big man with a chop block to the back of the knee. Cutthroat crawls to the side of the ring closet to the entrance and waves his hand as if he is signalling for assistance but after a few seconds it becomes obvious that nobody is going to come. Cutthroat pulls himself up and turns around into a recovered GBH.

Cutthroat tries to beg the big man off but GBH is having none of it and goes to work on Cutthroat with a series of hard left and right hands. GBH whips Cutthroat off the ropes and catches him in a gorilla press before dropping him on to his shoulder and driving him to the mat with a powerslam. GBH climbs out of the ring and grabs the table; he then folds the table legs up and slides it into the ring before rolling in himself. GBH props the table up in the corner before turning to Cutthroat only to get stopped in his tracks with a cheap low blow. With GBH down, Cutthroat sees a chance to do some damage and climbs the turnbuckles. Cutthroat reaches the top turnbuckle and starts to walk the top rope; he gets to the middle and leaps off connecting with his Walk the Plank! Cutthroat pulls the big man to his feet and hits a few right hands, forcing GBH into the corner. Cutthroat grabs GBH’s wrist and tries to whip him into the propped up table but GBH stands his ground and pulls Cutthroat into a short arm clothesline. While GBH takes a few seconds to recover, Cutthroat crawls again to the side of the ring closest to the entrance and waves his hand for support. Again nobody comes. GBH walks over to Cutthroat and drags him to the centre of the ring where he boots him in the gut and shoves Cutthroat’s head between his giant thighs. GBH lifts Cutthroat up in the air for a powerbomb and holds him up for a few seconds before driving him to the canvas with a ring shaking powerbomb. GBH grabs the table from the corner and sets it up near the turnbuckles, he then pulls Cutthroat’s limp carcass up and lays him across the wooden surface. GBH climbs up to the second rope and looks out to the crowd with a mighty roar before leaping off and crushing Cutthroat with the Big Daddy Splash, collapsing the table in the process!

WINNER: GREAT BRITISH HERO

As the fans cheer, GBH pulls himself from the wreckage and asks for a microphone.

GBH: “Cory Diamond! Take a good look at your boy here because that is what’s going to happen to you next time we meet in this ring! You better enjoy that shiny gold strap of yours boy because when I get my chance, I’m gonna squash you like a bug a put that Championship belt where it belongs. Around the waist of the Great British Hero!”

GBH tosses the microphone to the outside and poses with one foot on Cutthroat’s chest before leaving the ring and making his way to the back.

M: 56%

C: 28%

O: 38%

Chris Blackheart vs. Black Dragon

‘Killing in the Name of’ by RATM hits as Chris Blackheart walks from behind the curtain looking more intense than ever, stretching and cracking his knuckles on his way to the ring. Blackheart slides into the ring and stands in his corner awaiting his opponent.

‘Blood in my Eyes’ hits and Black Dragon walks out to a small pop from the few fans in attendance. Dragon flips over the top rope and into the ring where he plays to the crowd briefly before the bell rings.

They lock up. Dragon being the faster of the two quickly goes behind for a waist lock. Blackheart tries for a counter but Dragon is one step ahead and takes him to the mat with a double leg takes down before grabbing an arm bar. Blackheart gets to his feet and reverses into a hammerlock. Dragon goes to counter but blackheart cancels him out and applies more pressure on the arm. Dragon waits for his chance and sprints towards the ropes before dropping to the mat causing Blackheart to stumble forward through the ropes and to the outside. Blackheart is quickly to his feet, and with an angry look on face, slides back into the ring. They go to lock up again but Blackheart steals the advantage with a knee to the gut. Blackheart whips Dragon off the ropes looking for a hip toss, Dragon lands on his feet and tries for a kick to the gut but Blackheart catches the foot. Dragon leaps up looking for an enziguri, Blackheart avoids it but Dragon lands on his foot, Dragon jumps up again for a spinning kick, which is also avoided by Blackheart. Blackheart throws Dragon’s leg up only for Dragon to land on his feet after a nice back flip. Blackheart swings at Dragon, Dragon ducks underneath and springboards off the middle rope before grounding Blackheart with a flying head scissors. Blackheart rolls to the outside to rethink his strategy as Dragon plays to the crowd. As Dragon is on the turnbuckles posing, Blackheart slides back in and charges for a cheap shot but as he gets inches away from his target, Dragon back flips over him and hits a drop kick to the chest, forcing Blackheart into the corner. Dragon whips Blackheart hard to the opposite corner and follows up with a hard rolling kick, his heel slamming against Blackhearts head. Dragon pulls Blackheart out of the corner and hooks the leg. 1......2.......Kick out! Dragon climbs through the ropes to the apron where he tries for a slingshot splash but Blackheart gets the knees up, driving the wind out of Dragon. As Dragon staggers around clenching his stomach, Blackheart quickly gets to his feet and floors Dragon with a stiff clothesline to the back of the head before dropping to one knee to catch his breath.

Blackheart pulls Dragon to his feet and boots him in the gut before coming off the ropes with a spinning neck breaker. Blackheart covers. 1......2......Kick out! Blackheart pulls Dragon to his feet and goes to work on the neck with a few clubbing forearms before lifting Dragon up and planting him with a back suplex. Blackheart covers. 1......2......Kick out! Blackheart pulls Dragon to his feet and whips him hard to the turnbuckles causing the whiplash to damage Dragon’s neck. Blackheart whips Dragon again to the opposite turnbuckles but this time, Dragon runs up the corner and leaps off for a twisting body press only for Blackheart to duck leaving Dragon to eat canvas. Dragon quickly gets to his feet and staggers into Blackheart who nails him with the Black Out! Blackheart covers. 1......2......Dragon gets his foot on the ropes. Blackheart pulls Dragon’s foot of the ropes and tries for the cover again, this time hooking both legs. 1......2....... Kick out! Blackheart pulls Dragon to his feet looking for a German suplex, but Dragon reverses and plants Blackheart with a tiger suplex. 1......2......Kick out! Dragon pulls Blackheart to his feet and rocks him with a few forearms before hitting the ropes and dropping Blackheart with a spinning heel kick. Dragon covers. 1.......2....... Kick out! Dragon pulls Blackheart to his feet and hooks him up for a suplex, but Blackheart blocks it and charges crushing Dragon in the corner. Blackheart hits Dragon with a few right hands before pulling him to the centre of the ring and knocking him down with a stiff chop. Blackheart covers with his forearm across Dragon’s face. 1......2....... Kick out! Blackheart pulls dragon up to his feet and whips him to the ropes, Blackheart then launches Dragon up in the air in which looks like an attempt for a flapjack, but Dragon, in mid air, shifts his weight and hits a front dropkick on Blackheart launching him through the ropes to the outside. Blackheart stumbles to his feet as Dragon attempts a springboard moonsault to the outside, Blackheart moves thinking Dragon will crash to the floor but Dragon just manages to land on his feet. Blackheart turns around thinking Dragon is down and gets hit with a stiff chop. Dragon measures Blackheart and thrusts for a palm strike but Blackheart ducks underneath and hits German suplex causing the back of Dragon’s head to bounce off the gym floor. Blackheart rolls into the ring as the ref starts the count.

With Dragon lying motionless on the floor, it looks like Blackheart is heading for a count out win, Suddenly the crowd cheer as Andy Noble runs down to ring side to check on Black Dragon. The ref breaks the count and tells Noble to leave but Noble protests and tries to revive Black Dragon. Blackheart notices Noble on the outside and starts yelling at him, telling him to stay out of his match. Noble lifts Dragon up and rolls him into the ring. As Noble turns to walk away, Blackheart starts yelling abuse at Noble, so Noble starts yelling abuse back. While the two are going back and forth with insults, Dragon has somewhat recovered. Blackheart steps up on the bottom rope and points at Noble telling him to back off or he’ll beat the hell out of him. Suddenly Dragon pulls Blackheart off the bottom rope with a roll up and a bridge. 1.......2........3!

WINNER: BLACK DRAGON

Dragon rolls out of the ring as Blackheart shoots to his feet enraged! Blackheart grabs the referee and starts’ shaking him violently as Andy Noble congratulates Black Dragon on the outside. Blackheart kicks the bottom rope and points at Noble telling him he is going to “Fuck him up” for showing his face in his match as Noble helps Black Dragon to the back. Blackheart climbs out of the ring and grabs a chair, he then repeatedly slams it into the ring post until the chair is totally destroyed. Chris Blackheart is pissed.

M: 81%

C: 19%

O: 50%

UWA World Championship Match

No Holds Barred Triple Threat Match (First Fall Wins)

Cory Diamond (Champion) vs. Mike Hughes vs. Robbie Royce

Handsome Jay Harman is in the ring with a microphone

Jay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the MAIN EVENT!!!!!”

‘Hate To Say I Told You So’ by the Hives blasts through the gym as Robbie Royce struts from behind the curtain in a long red robe. Robbie stops in the isle to pose to his ‘followers’ before climbing into the climbing in and strutting around the ring to the beat of his theme song.

Motorhead’s ‘Ace of Spades’ rips through gym as ‘Mighty’ Mike Hughes walks out to a big pop from the small crowd. Hughes is looking pumped up as he poses to the fans while making his way to the ring. Hughes slides in and climbs up the turnbuckles with his arms raised before dropping down and locking eyes with Robbie Royce.

The fans boo hard as ‘The Kids Aren’t Alright’ hits the speakers. Cory Diamond appears from behind the curtain with the UWA World Championship belt around his waist and a cocky grin on his face. Cory climbs onto the apron and up the turnbuckles as his strips the belt from his waist to hold up high for everybody to see. Cory jumps into the ring and gives the belt a big kiss before handing it to the referee.

With all three men ready to go, The bell rings.

Cory and RR both go for Hughes as the bell rings but Hughes is ready and fights them both off with a flurry of hard right hands and clotheslines before eventually dumping Cory to the outside with a clothesline over the top rope. RR tries to sneak up on Hughes but Hughes catches him out before he can get close enough to strike. RR swings for a punch but Hughes blocks and floors RR with a right of his own. Hughes pulls RR to his feet and whips him off the ropes before catching him with a big back body drop. Hughes picks RR up and whips him to the ropes again this time catching him with a big powerslam. Hughes walks over to the corner and starts stomping his foot, signalling for the Mighty Boot but Cory grabs his legs from the outside to trip him up before pulling him into the post, groin first. Cory slides in and starts stomping Hughes before RR walks over to join in. RR picks Hughes up and holds him for Cory to strike at with a few hard kicks and punches. RR spins Hughes around and sets him up for a piledriver as Cory grabs Hughes’s legs before both me lift Hughes up and spike him to the mat with a vicious spike piledriver. RR jumps on Hughes for a cover. 1......2......Cory pulls RR off and goes for a cover himself. 1......2........RR returns the favour and pulls Cory off, breaking the pin attempt. Cory stands up and gets in RR’s face, RR shoves Cory, Cory shoves RR, RR slaps Cory causing him to pause for a minute before tackling RR and hitting a few right hand. Cory pulls RR to his feet and whips him to the ropes; RR ducks an elbow attempt but gets caught coming off the opposite ropes in a sleeper hold. As Cory tightens his grip, Hughes comes up behind him turning it in to a three-way sleeper hold. RR, using all the strength he can muster, pulls himself up and drops down hitting double chin breaker leaving all three men down on the mat. Suddenly the fans turn their attention to the curtain as a huge black guy, dressed in all black with thick black sunglasses, is walking down the isle. The huge man stops at ringside where he watches the action with his arms crossed.

While Cory is still down in a corner, RR and Hughes are both on their feet. RR rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair before rolling back in. RR goes to strike Hughes with the chair but Hughes ducks and plants RR with a big standing spinebuster. Hughes covers. 1.......2........Kick out! Hughes gets to his feet and notices the chair in the ring. He picks it up. Hughes stalks RR and waits just the right moment before cracking RR’s skull with a vicious chair shot, causing RR to stumble through the ropes to the outside. Hughes tosses the chair to one side and turns his attention to Cory, who is just getting to his feet. Hughes spins Cory around and hits a few hard right hands before whipping Cory to the ropes and taking him down with a flying shoulder block. Hughes covers. 1.......2........Kick out! Hughes picks Cory up and whips him into the corner, following up with a hard clothesline. Hughes pulls Cory out of the corner and into the middle of the ring where he hooks him up and drives him to the mat with the Mighty Drop! (Vertical Suplex into a Samoan Drop) Hughes covers. 1........2........Kick out! Hughes drags Cory to his feet and hits a hard left jab, and another, and third. Hughes measures Cory and hits the ropes looking for a clothesline, Cory ducks, Hughes turns around, Diamond Cutter on Hughes! Cory covers. 1.......2.......2.999999 Kick out! As Cory is trying to pull Hughes to his feet, RR is back in the ring, busted open from the chair shot. RR drives the knee into Cory’s back and plants Cory with a reverse suplex. RR grabs Cory’s legs and turns him over into a Boston crab. Cory screams as RR pulls back hard on the hold. Cory grits his teeth and starts to crawl towards the ropes, he reaches out to grab the bottom rope but just as it looks like he is going to make it RR pulls him back to the centre of the ring. As RR pulls back on the hold, Hughes comes up behind him and applies a dragon sleeper but RR still wont let go of his hold on Cory. While Hughes wrenches back on RR’s neck, Cory grabs Hughes foot and applies a modified ankle lock, making it a three-way submission hold. After a few seconds, all three men let go of their holds and lay on the mat exhausted.

Cory is first up; closely followed Hughes while RR is still down on the mat. Cory gets the advantage over Hughes with a quick kick to the gut followed by a DDT. Cory covers. 1......2.......Kick out! Cory pulls Hughes up and backs him against the ropes with a few right hands before hitting the opposite ropes only to get dumped to the outside with back body drop from Hughes. Hughes turns around to RR and goes to pick him up but RR takes Hughes down with a low blow. RR uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet and starts to climb the turnbuckles. RR stands up on the top turnbuckle, takes a deep breath and leaps off for a moonsault but Hughes rolls out of the way and RR crashes to the mat. Hughes slowly gets to his feet and pulls RR up by his long blonde hair. Hughes hooks RR up and drives him to the mat with a suplex. Hughes pulls RR to his feet again and lifts him up for a bodyslam, but RR slips out the back and nails Hughes with the Rolls Royce! RR covers. 1.......2....... Cory comes out of nowhere to break up the pin with an elbow to the back of RR’s head. Cory pulls RR up and drives him to the canvas with a gut wrench suplex. Instead of going for the cover, Cory rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair before rolling back in. Cory waits for Hughes to get to his feet and blasts him with a brutal chair shot to the back! Cory turns to do the same to RR but RR springs up and drop kicks the chair into Cory’s face, sending him to the outside. RR crawls over to Hughes and hooks the leg. 1.......2......Kick out! RR can’t believe it and looks like he is about to cry. RR sits up and composes his self before grabbing the chair and slowly getting to his feet. RR stalks Hughes with the chair in hand as Hughes slowly gets to his feet. RR swings with chair, Hughes ducks and destroys RR with the Mighty Boot! Hughes covers. 1.......2.......Suddenly the Huge black man grabs Hughes’s leg and pulls him to the outside where he proceeds to beat the living hell out of him. Meanwhile Cory is back in the ring. Cory slowly crawls over to RR looking exhausted and drags him to his feet. Cory lifts RR up looking for the Diamond Drill, RR slips out behind and hooks him up for the Rolls Royce, Cory turns out of it and hits a low blow before lifting RR up and nailing him with Diamond Drill! Cory drapes his arm over Royce. 1......2.......3!

WINNER & STILL UWA WORLD CHAMPION: CORY DIAMOND!

The huge black man grabs the belt from the timekeeper and climbs into the ring. The huge man then picks Cory up and gives him the belt as the crowd starts to throw trash into the ring. Cory whispers something in his new ally’s ear before the big man lifts Cory up on his shoulders where he celebrates, holding the belt up for everybody to see.

M: 72%

C: 48%

O: 55%

END OF SHOW       

Edited by khaoz_theory

Time: 10:00am

Date: Saturday 1st January 2006

Place: My Apartment

I sipped at my coffee as I lent back in my computer chair, reading over Sophie’s end of year report. We had done quite well considering we were practically unknown in the wrestling circuit. We had made over half a million in five months giving us an overall of $1,291,960 to play with and had risen from 30% P.I. To 41%. Although most of that was due to injecting a hefty sum into advertising. I shuffled through the papers until I reached and piece on our current status.

Universal Wrestling Alliance

Size: Small

P.I. 41%

Funds: $1,291,960

Ranking: #23

Top Five Faces

‘Mighty’ Mike Hughes (38 over)

Andy Noble (36 over)

Great British Hero (30 over)

Flash Christian (21 over)

Black Dragon (19 over)

Top Five Heels