WWE acquires TNA.

Guest livengood

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it will be missed (/sarcasm)

Seriously, if you can't take criticism then you shouldn't really be writing a diary. How old are you, 9!?

And there's no need to slag off the board. I can imagine any forum you post this on will give you similar feedback. And you need to take the rough with the smooth. Don't mean to be harsh, but with a comment like "I only want positive feedback", you're gonna be doomed from the get go.

Anyway, despite the fact you apparantly don't respect us, I'm sure everyone here at EWB wishes you the best of luck with improving your writing skills and become a stronger fantasy booker.

Guest livengood

Im not saying EVERYONE, just the f'n flamers who think it's nice to rip on someone in either PM or in a non-constructive way.

Obviously I mis-stated my first post by saying "only positive, nothing negative" meaning I wanted constructive criticism, not flame, which I ended up getting in the PM's by lowlife's here on the forums, so i say screw it.

It's not worth it. I don't respect this forum, but I respect most of the people in it, except for maybe 10-15 users who think it's all right to put someone down who doesn't write to their standards.

I do it for myself, not to entertain the moron's on this board. I don't do it for realism, simply for imaginative purposes and how I'd like things to be.

I just wonder when people lost their imaginations and start criticising everything like it's real.

Anyway, thanks.

Guest RickyW

Before you respond by saying that you are not going for a realistic approach, here me out. I’m not here to flame you. I’m not here to discourage you from writing, I am going to give you my opinion:

1.The WWE/TNA merger isn’t realistic. Why? WWE doesn’t view TNA as a threat. It made sense with WCW as they were a threat for quite some time.

2. I’m not a fan of Lawler, but choosing Tenay over him. I don’t really look as Tenay as a color commentator, and that hurts RAW badly.

3. The firing of Jarret, The Outlaw, Rhodes, and Rhyno.

- I don’t understand firing Jarret. He is a HUGE part of TNA. Whether Vince hates him or not, Vince hired Bischoff, Heyman, re-hired Matt Hardy and possibly Brock Lesnar. Jarret has gone a long way since his days in the WWE. While he is far from TNA’s best talent, he can draw.

- You keep BG James but fire The Outlaw. TNA is teasing a NAO reunion, why not run with it?

-Rhodes, I agree with. I’ve never really cared for him in TNA

- Rhyno. Sadly he wasn’t used correctly in the WWE and he will probably never be used correctly in the WWE, so I’m fine without him.

4. I can understand putting majority of TNA talent in OVW as most are unknown to WWE fans and are relatively young. It could help them learn to wrestle WWE style.

5. “JR: Well, Mike I'd love to chat further but it's time for our first match.”

- What the hell is that? The talk between Tenay & JR seemed more like a private talk they would have over tea not something during a wrestling event.

6. Heat ends early due to a baseball game? How lazy are you, it’s your game…why have heat end early? That really hurts your credibility. Also your shows & Storylines are subpar, I have a lot more I would like to comment on but from what I’ve read you aren’t going to continue your diary here.

Guest livengood

Before you respond by saying that you are not going for a realistic approach, here me out. I’m not here to flame you. I’m not here to discourage you from writing, I am going to give you my opinion:

1.The WWE/TNA merger isn’t realistic. Why? WWE doesn’t view TNA as a threat. It made sense with WCW as they were a threat for quite some time.

2. I’m not a fan of Lawler, but choosing Tenay over him.  I don’t really look as Tenay as a color commentator, and that hurts RAW badly.

3. The firing of Jarret, The Outlaw, Rhodes, and Rhyno.

- I don’t understand firing Jarret. He is a HUGE part of TNA. Whether Vince hates him or not, Vince hired Bischoff, Heyman, re-hired Matt Hardy and possibly Brock Lesnar. Jarret has gone a long way since his days in the WWE. While he is far from TNA’s best talent, he can draw. 

- You keep BG James but fire The Outlaw. TNA is teasing a NAO reunion, why not run with it?

-Rhodes, I agree with. I’ve never really cared for him in TNA

- Rhyno. Sadly he wasn’t used correctly in the WWE and he will probably never be used correctly in the WWE, so I’m fine without him.

4. I can understand putting majority of TNA talent in OVW as most are unknown to WWE fans and are relatively young. It could help them learn to wrestle WWE style.

5. “JR: Well, Mike I'd love to chat further but it's time for our first match.”

- What the hell is that? The talk between Tenay & JR seemed more like a private talk they would have over tea not something during a wrestling event.

6. Heat ends early due to a baseball game? How lazy are you, it’s your game…why have heat end early? That really hurts your credibility. Also your shows & Storylines are subpar, I have a lot more I would like to comment on but from what I’ve read you aren’t going to continue your diary here.

Guest livengood

RAW Preview

Backlash from last week's RAW

As a result from last week, tonight's main event will include an eight-man tag team match, John Cena, Edge, Gene Snitsky, and Kane vs Michael Shane, Ron Killings, Konnan and James Storm. This will be an interesting twist, since Kane dispises Edge and Snitsky and Cena and Edge are not really all that friendly either. Can this team co-exsist tonight for this match? Find out tonight on RAW.

Also, Mike Tenay has received a suspension for his assault on Jim Ross, so tonight on the announce table it will be The Coach and Todd Grisham leading things off as JR takes the night off to heal from last night's attack.

In other RAW related news, two former TNA superstars are determined to return to the squared circle and WWE has given these superstars a chance to voice their opinions as Jeff Jarrett and The Outlaw will be at RAW tonight for an exclusive meeting with RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff, and WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. What will be the result of this meeting? Find out tonight, live at 9/8 central only on Spike TV.

Edited by livengood

Guest livengood

WWE RAW!

The show starts out with a video package of the assault from the former TNA superstars, who are now being called Team TNA.

The Hurricane and Rosey vs Rene Dupree and Robert Conway

This was a good match, however it was obvious there was tension between Conway and Dupree.  Conway took off the turn buckle cover and turned around straight into a drop kick by Hurricane sending him back into the exposed turnbuckle. Hurricane irish whips him into the other and goes for a stinger splash but misses. Conway kicks Hurricane in the gut and goes for a DDT but Hurricane stomps on Conway's toe having him jump up and down on one foot. Conway charges at Hurricane into a drop toe hold having his face hit the exposed turnbuckle. Hurricane rolls up Conway for the three count. After the match, Rene Dupree gets on the mic calling Conway a disgrace before lifting him up and nailing him back down with the Michinoku Driver.

Winners: Hurricane and Rosey.

Rating: 75%

Footage is shown of Jarrett and The Outlaw walking through the parking lot, with Todd Grisham screaming "They're here Coach!"

--- Commercial ---

Backstage interview with Eric Bischoff

Bischoff informs Maria that tonight there will be a triple threat for the intercontinental title consisting of Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito vs Kerwin White. This will be Kerwin's first match since being traded to RAW.

Mark Jindrak vs Viscera

This was a quick match, as Jindrak was basically a sacrifice for Viscera. Viscera won the match with a Samoan Drop followed by a Viscera Bomb.

Winner: Viscera

Rating: 64%

After the match, Viscera is taken down by a vicious chop block from Charlie Haas!  Charlie locks Viscera into his Haas of Pain as Coach explained that after re-signing with WWE, neither brand has signed him. It looks like RAW won Charlie Haas.

Backstage

Maria is standing outside Eric Bischoff's door as you can hear shouting from Jarrett and The Outlaw.

--- Commercial ---

Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito vs Kerwin White a triple threat for the Intercontinental title

Late in the match, Kerwin uses his sweater to choke out both Carlito and Shelton Benjamin. Kerwin goes for the Gory Bomb on Carlito but he reverses it into a roll up, and get's a two count. Shelton stays outside of the ring recuperating until he returns to super kick Kerwin. He goes for the T-Bone on Carlito but Carlito flips over and pushes Shelton into the ropes and rolls him backwards into a roll up. He holds the tights, and gets the three.

Winner: Carlito retains the title.

Rating: 81%

Backstage fight

Kurt Angle is backstage arguing with Triple H until Shawn Michaels runs in and begans attacking Angle! A security team runs and breaks it up and Bischoff screams that Angle, and Michaels have a match next!

Rating: 90%

---Commercial---

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels

Late in the match, Triple H hits the ring and delivers a pedigree to Shawn getting Angle disqualified. Angle returns the favor with an angle slam. He gets on the mic and demands a title shot, exclaiming that Michaels and Triple H are not worthy for it. Bischoff comes out and announces that next week, it will be Triple H vs Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels, the winner gets a shot at John Cena at SummerSlam.

Winner: Shawn Michaels by DQ.

---Commercial---

John Cena, Edge, Kane, and Snitsky vs Team TNA (Michael Shane, Ron Killings, Konnan, and James Storm)

Team WWE obviously had problems during the match with repeaded shoving. John Cena ends up nailing Michael Shane with an F-U. He goes for the pin, until Mike Tenay returns to hit Cena with a chair. TNA quickly takes out their opponents and Mike Tenay exclaims he's not interested in just sitting behind a desk anymore. He informs the audience that Mike Tenay will manage Team TNA in their quest for domination.

Suddenly, "My World" hits the arena and Jeff Jarrett comes out on stage with The Outlaw. Mike Tenay grinned and welcome Jarrett into team TNA. Jarrett walked to the ring with the Outlaw and demanded Team TNA go to the back, as he wanted to speak with Tenay alone. TNA did, and Jarrett said that he was back in WWE for one purpose and that is to win the WWE Championship. He said he had no interest of siding with TNA, or WWE. He said he was his own man, and lives on one world, and that was planet jarrett. The Outlaw tosses Jeff a guitar and he CRACKS Tenay over the head with it and stares down at his fallen body with a smirk on his face.

Winners: John Cena, Edge, Kane, and Snitsky by DQ.

Rating: 76% for the match

Rating: 94% for the post-match brawl and interview.

---End of Show---

Firstly, I'd like to say I am proud you stick to your convictions and are going to continue a diary because you like it. Previous diaries of mine haven't been critically acclaimed, but I kept going because I enjoyed them. So I won't nit pick about the shit I said before, I'll comment purely on the show.

A few of the matches just seemed randomly tossed together, but that is kind of the landscape of RAW. Although I am a little sketchy on Angle-Michael's being given away on free television. The Jarrett-Outlaw saga was good. I was expecting Jarrett and Outlaw to pull the full swerve and join up with the WWE forces, but to have them as their own entity is a decent idea. Hopefully it develops into something good.

Guest livengood

Firstly, I'd like to say I am proud you stick to your convictions and are going to continue a diary because you like it. Previous diaries of mine haven't been critically acclaimed, but I kept going because I enjoyed them. So I won't nit pick about the shit I said before, I'll comment purely on the show.

A few of the matches just seemed randomly tossed together, but that is kind of the landscape of RAW. Although I am a little sketchy on Angle-Michael's being given away on free television. The Jarrett-Outlaw saga was good. I was expecting Jarrett and Outlaw to pull the full swerve and join up with the WWE forces, but to have them as their own entity is a decent idea. Hopefully it develops into something good.

Guest livengood

WWE News:

The Outlaw has a name change.

After his recent re-signing, The Outlaw has requested for rights to the former Billy Gunn name to be signed over to him in exchange for an extended no compete clause should he be released, but there are no plans for that as WWE has plans for him that will last for years to come. The no compete clause will stretch to one year instead of the standard 90 days. The Outlaw will debut as Billy Gunn this Monday Night.

Viscera...he's back?

To answer your questions, Viscera is not back under a written contract. He was back for a one time deal, and possibly others if WWE can fit him in to our tight schedule.

The Blue Meanie signs with WWE

WWE.com has learned that The Blue Meanie has signed a WWE contract and will debut on Smackdown this Thursday.

Jeff Jarrett officially signs a WWE contract

Jeff Jarrett has officially signed a WWE contract with a championship clause he can use anytime up until Unforgiven in September. What plans do Jeff Jarrett have for this clause? Keep watching to find out.

Ric Flair injured

The Nature Boy Ric Flair has suffered a serious knee injury as a result of a car accident this past Monday after the RAW tapings. Ric Flair is expected to be out of the ring for over a year.

Guest RickyW

Slightly better, though your matches still need more work. Though in most cases writers usually learn from their mistakes and better themselves.

I really like what you did with Jarret and Outlaw. I like how you declared Jarret as in it for himself and not caring about TNA or WWE. I also find it interesting that at one point in time BG James was Jarret's lackey, and that's how I took Outlaw's part with Jarret.

Guest livengood

WWE Smackdown Preview!

The Blue Meanie set to debut!

New Smackdown superstar, The Blue Meanie is set to debut this Thursday. Will The Blue Meanie respond to JBL's attack at ECW One Night Stand, or will JBL make yet another pre-emptive strike? Find out this thursday to find out.

Confirmed Matches for Smackdown

-MNM and Melina will go up against Team Balistyx and a new Smackdown diva in a six-person tag team match.

-Hardcore Holly vs Lance Hoyt

-Super Crazy and Psychosis vs Paul London and a new Cruiserweight.

-Batista will go one on one in a non-title contest against Orlando Jordan.

Hmm. You fire Jindrak and Vis, then you pair them in a match? I don't get that at all. And Vis has won twice in two weeks... what was the point in firing him, and what was the point of bringing him back to put him over a week later?

Completely confused on that.

Also, hasn't the Blue Meanie already had a match with the B.W.O.? Am I reading this thread backwards, because there seems to be some crazy timeline clashes here. <_<

Guest livengood

Blue Meanie, Vis and Jindrak = Open contract.

Blue Meanie has signed a written contract.

Yes, this is confusing, but i guarantee that the next few posts and news will be more clear for you guys.