WWE acquires TNA.

Guest livengood

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RickyW

Ok, so you needed jobbers. There is a huge database of wrestlers that you could have used for one time jobbers. It makes no sense to release/fire someone then to have them back on an open contract next week jobbing out.

Guest livengood

WWE Smackdown!

WWE opens up with an announcement from Vince McMahon, announcing the lead web designer and website reporters for WWE.com have been released. Vince also proclaims an end to the diva search competition as per the fans request.

M.N.M vs Team Balistyx and Trinity in a Six Person tag team match

This was a good match with Chris Sabin and Johnny Nitro dominating back and fourth until Nitro hits the tag to Mercury.  Mercury drop kicks Sabin accidently into Chase Stevens. Stevens comes in with a spear to Mercury throwing punches. Stevens stands Mercury up, sends him into the ropes for a clothesline. Mercury ducks and tags in Melina. As per the rules, Stevens tags in the newest Smackdown diva, Trinity. Melina charges at Trinity. Trinity avoids a chick kick, and takes down Melina with a clothesline.  Trinity lifts up Melina and drops her down with a savage powerbomb. Trinity tags in Sabin. Melina tags in Nitro. Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper, and BG James suddenly charge the ring and begin attacking all the competitors. Trinity turns and nails Chris Sabin with a low blow before dropping him with the Trinity DDT. Trinity has joined Team TNA!

Winners: No Contest

Rating: 87%

Teddy Long's music hits and the Smackdown GM comes out. Teddy says that these random attacks may go un-punished on RAW but this is Smackdown playa's. Teddy books a match for SummerSlam, a six man tag team match. Team Balistyx and Hardcore Holly vs Team TNA (Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper) and Lance Hoyt.

--- Commercial ---

Jimmy Yang (formerly known as Akio) vs Muhammad Hassan w/ Daivari

Late in the match, Yang goes for the Yang time, but is pushed off the ropes by Daivari! Hassan nails Yang with the Modified STO then the Camel Cluth. Jimmy Yang taps out. Undertaker suddenly hits the ring, and delivers a big boot to Daivari. Undertaker grabs Hassan for a Tombstone, but Hassan struggles free and escapes the ring. Hassan got away this time, but there's no saving him at SummerSlam.

Winner: Muhammad Hassan by Submission.

Backstage Theodore Long informs Lance Hoyt that this is Smackdown, the land of opportunity and if his team defeats Team Balistyx and Hardcore Holly at SummerSlam, he will grant Lance Hoyt a number 1 contenders match for the WWE United States title after SummerSlam.

---Commercial---

Lance Hoyt vs Hardcore Holly

Lance comes to the ring making the belt gesture around his waste and enters the ring. He charges at Hardcore and immediatly goes for his Boot From Hell finisher but Holly ducks. Holly nails an upercut punch followed by a drop kick. Holly nails a back body drop. Holly goes to irish whip Lance but its reversed and Holly runs into the referee. Holly turns around straight into a big boot. Lance covers, but the ref can't make the count. Holly quickly recovers and delivers an Alabama Slam to Lance, but Raven slides into the ring out of no where! Raven hits Holly with his Evenflow DDT and climbs out of the ring. Lance covers, the ref slowly makes the three, and Lance wins the match. After the match, A confused Lance looks on at Raven as Raven draws TNA in the air with his fingertip.

Winner: Lance Hoyt

Rating: 66%

Team TNA are in the back dissing on Nunzio for selling out ECW's legacy by signing with WWE.  They proceed to assault Nunzio until Team Balistyx make the save.

---Commercial---

Paul London is found unconcious in the back, with people unsure who did this.

Steven Richards vs Doug Basham

Steven Richards wins with assistance from Nova and The Blue Meanie when he hit Basham with his super kick.

Rating: 73%

--- Commercial ---

Batista vs Orlando Jordan in a mutual non-title contest.

During the match there was repeated interference from JBL. JBL ended up nailing a Clothesline From Hell on Batista but the referee was knocked down. Booker T hits the ring and low blow's JBL and Orlando and gives Axe kick's to both. Batista recovers and Batista Bomb's Orlando for the win, as JBL lied outside the ring holding his head.

Winner: Batista

Rating: 69%

---End of Show---

Edited by livengood

Another show... another booking of a fired worker. I'm saying this in the most constructive way I can, but you NEED to work out these inconsistencies. If you need jobbers, hire someone the WWE has never had before, or use Val Venis haha, but you can't just keep bringing back fired workers and not expect people to think it is stupid.

Guest livengood

Okay I'm done with this forum. Not because of anyone in this thread however.

I'm so sick of some dumbass insulting me in a PM, then when i fire back in a PM he has me warned by a moderator, and yet the moderator does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING *when he did the exact same stuff. *cough* rot in hell Godfatha *cough*

So...I'm done here. Best of luck to you all, this diary is cancelled and I won't be returning to this site.

• 1 year later...