WWE acquires TNA.

Guest livengood

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest livengood

WWE News!

World Wrestling Entertainment Inc, has announced today that a public merger has taken place between WWE and TNA Wrestling. The merger's major clause is for WWE to acquire most of TNA's talent. The following list will show which talent was acquired, and which show they are expected to debut with.

RAW

Sonny Siaki

Chris Harris

James Storm

Ron Killings

Konnan

Abyss

Michael Shane

Elix Skipper

AJ Styles

Smackdown!

Chase Stevens

Andy Douglas

Lance Hoyt (OVW)

Jeff Hardy

BG James

Raven

Shark Boy

Trinity

Tracy Brooks

All other TNA superstars are currently in OVW to freshen up their skills.

In other news:

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Jerry Lawler from his contract. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed Mike Tenay to a 2 year deal, he will replace Jerry Lawler at the RAW announcers table.

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Rhyno, The Outlaw, Jeff Jarrett, and Dustin Rhodes from their TNA/WWE contracts. WWE wishes them the best in their future endeavors.

Edited by livengood

Wow, you've actually managed to do a WORSE buy-out scenario than WWF/E did in reality!!

TNA is worth so much more than to merely be merged with WWE...at least have some kind of "invasion" thing.

I know what you're thinking..."yeah, Campbell, another invasion angle...how fresh!" But think about it, what you have with a potential TNA invasion is that they're aren't the million-dollar super-company WCW are. In this case, they're the plucky upcomers who want to take it all without earning it. WWE could play the grisled old-style promotion that fought for where they are today, and continue to fight for it!

But, you know better than I the plans you have for your scenario, so I look forward to seeing where it goes! Best o'luck! :)

But one word to the wise...

I'd like positive feedback, nothing negative.
Edited by Campbell

Guest livengood

These days, WWE likes to flash around their business ventures on their website. The storylines will be different. I assure you....even if they don't seem like it at first, I think it's something people will enjoy. ;)

WWE RAW post coming up.

WWE News!

RAW

Sonny Siaki

Chris Harris

James Storm

Ron Killings

Konnan

Abyss

Michael Shane

Elix Skipper

AJ Styles

Smackdown!

Chase Stevens

Andy Douglas

Lance Hoyt (OVW)

Jeff Hardy

BG James

Raven

Shark Boy

Trinity

Tracy Brooks

All other TNA superstars are currently in OVW to freshen up their skills.

Guest livengood

They are there until I can get a good storyline worked up, then I'll bring them in. As for Rhyno, WWE has no use for him and Jeff Hardy is there for money making opportunities on WWE's side.

Guest livengood

WWE RAW!

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW! I'm here alongside my new broadcast partner, coming to us from the now defunct TNA Wrestling, Mike Tenay! Welcome, Mike.

Tenay: Thanks, JR. It's a pleasure to be here.

JR: Mike, I know you've jumped over to WWE from TNA but I've heard that quite a few of you're superstars did as well. Any thoughts on that?

Tenay: I don't know, JR. There are rumors that these superstars, could debut TONIGHT!

JR: Well, Mike I'd love to chat further but it's time for our first match.

Viscera vs Robert Conway

Robert Conway comes to the ring with a new look to himself, similar to that of Chuck Palumbo's before his release a year or so ago. Viscera and Robert hook up before Viscera just DOMINATES Conway and sends him flying to the mat. Robert looks up shocked, before he receives a boot to the face. Viscera hits the ropes and charges into Conway, only to receive a drop toe hold for his troubles. Conway hits the ropes himself, and NAILS a massive leg drop to the back of the head on Viscera. Conway lifts him up, stretches out his arm. It looks like he's going to hit a clothesline...good luck. Conway hits the ropes and charges, straight into a SLOPPY enziguri by Viscera! Viscera lifts up conway and hits a Samoan drop for a 2 count. Viscera lifts Conway up by the throat, it appears like he's going for the Viscera Driver...OHHHH! Conway just hit Viscera down stairs and get's DQ'd. Conway leaves the ring and high tails it up the ramp leaving Viscera on the mat with an expression of hatred on his face.

Winner by DQ: VISCERA!

Rating: 71%

Backstage

Eric Bischoff is backstage walking nervously near the arena parking lot entrance. Todd Grisham comes up for an interview.

Grisham: Mr. Bischoff, what are you doing here?

Bischoff: There are rumors TODD, that TNA is coming to RAW. God, this is the worst thing that could have happened, but I'm making the most out of this and I'm going to give these new RAW superstars a warm hearted Eric Bischoff welcome.

Grisham: A suspension? You're going to suspend the new superstars?!

Bischoff: That's not funny! Get outta here!

----Commercial----

World Tag Team titles match: The Hurricane and Rosey vs Rene Dupree and Kerwin White

Rene and Hurricane start out with a lockup. Rene gets the upper hand with a knee to the gut and sends Hurricane into the ropes. Rene hits a sholder block, and proceeds to nail an elbow drop on the Hurricane, followed by two more additional sholder blocks. Rene does his french tickler dance, before picking up the Hurricane and attempts a power bomb. Hurricane slaps Rene Dupree's ears and get's dropped fast! Hurricane goes for the tag but is nailed with a chop block and is dragged back to the corner, to receive a massive stomping by Dupree. Dupree picks Hurricane up, and whips him into the ropes, Hurricane dodges a clothesline, and hits a drop kick to the back of the head of Dupree. Hurricane runs to Rosey and nails a tag. Meanwhile, Dupree is with his partner. He reaches for the tag, and Kerwin jumps off the apron! Rene has a puzzled look on his face and shouts for Kerwin to come back, but he refuses. Rosey hits a splash on Dupree's back! Rosey sends Dupree into the ropes, and hits a Samoan drop, followed by a revolving leg drop for the three count as Kerwin White, formerly known as Chavo Guerrero watches on from the top of the stage.

Winners and STILL Tag team Champions: Rosey and The Hurricane.

Rating: 82%

Backstage

Eric Bischoff is shown still waiting for the arrival of the new WWE superstars. He turns around straight into a super kick! The camera turns and standing right there is the debuting Michael Shane wearing a "Team TNA" shirt. He looks at Bischoff's knocked out body and speaks.

Shane: Bischoff, we won't be denied. We know your reputation Bischoff. This was a message from the boys. We won't take your crap! TNA is not RAW, Bischoff, RAW is TNA!

Shane walks off leaving behind a very cryptic message.

---Commercial---

JR: Welcome back to RAW ladies and gentlemen, we have just seen Michael Shane formerly of TNA's X-Division super kick the hell out of Eric Bischoff.

Tenay: That's right JR. I don't know what's going on but I'm sure the TNA superstars are not happy about the buy-out.

JR: That's an understatement, Mike.

John Cena, Kane, and Big Show vs Edge, Chris Jericho, and Gene Snitsky.

A very short match that saw alot of passion come from Edge as he beat on John Cena. Edge went for the spear and was caught with a boot from John Cena. Cena tagged in Kane, and Edge immediatly tagged in Jericho. Jericho charged at Kane and was hit with a big boot. Kane dragged Jericho to Edge and hit a meeting of the minds, before using Jericho's own hand to tage in Edge. Kane flipped Edge over the ropes and hit a devestating clothesline, followed by a choke slam. While he was going for the pin, Michael Shane, Sonny Siaki, Konnan, Ron Killings, James Storm, and Chris Harris all charged the ring and attacked all six competitors wearing TNA t-shirts! Michael Shane super kicked John Cena and began attacking Snitsky. Siaki and Konnan concentrated on the beat down of Kane, Ron Killings and America's Most Wanted attacked Big Show and Chris Jericho. CHAOS HAS BROKEN OUT ALL OVER THE RING!

JR: OH MY GOD! TNA HAS JUST INVADED THE RING! THEY ARE ATTACKING ALL THE SUPERSTARS!

Tenay suddenly gets up and kicks JR in the head and begins hitting wild punches on JR as he laid on the ground!

Tenay: JR!!! I'd like to personally welcome you to TNA! We're taking over and we're pissed off!

---End of Show---

Guest livengood

WWE Smackdown: Preview!

Last week on RAW, we saw the debut of the former TNA superstars debut on RAW with an apparent chip on their sholder over the buy out of their former promotion. This week on Smackdown, GM Theodore Long has learned a group of TNA superstars have been drafted to Smackdown and is making "preperations" for their arrival.

Also, one of WWE's legendary superstars the Brooklyn Brawler will be in action.

The following matches are confirmed for this week's Smackdown.

-Hardcore Holly vs Nunzio

-MNM will take on a mystery tag team for the WWE Tag Team Championship's.

-Booker T will take on Christian and Chris Benoit in a Triple Threat to determine the number one contender for the United States Championship

-JBL, Orlando Jordan, and Doug Basham will be in a six man tag team match against The Blue Meanie, Steven Richards, and Hollywood Nova, the bWo.

For all this action and more, tune in to Smackdown this thursday, on UPN!

Guest livengood

WWE Smackdown!

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole alongside Tazz, and what a show we got for you tonight.

Tazz: That's Right, Cole. Tonight we will have JBL and The Cabinet in a six-man tag team match against the Blue World Order.

Cole: That's not all Tazz, Theodore Long will be making a public address later in the show regarding the new Smackdown superstars coming over from TNA.

Tazz: It should be a blockbuster evening, Cole. Now, let's get to our first match.

Hardcore Holly vs Nunzio

Nunzio and Hardcore start the match with Nunzio taking control with several drop kicks to the knee, followed by am arm-bar lock into an arm-bar take down. Nunzio locks on an STF and Holly tries to reach the ropes....he makes it, and Nunzio breaks the hold. Nunzio picks up Holly and Holly nails him with a forearm to the side of the head. Holly sends Nunzio to the ropes and hits a pretty sloppy spinebuster. Hardcore picks up Nunzio and goes for the Alabama Slam, suddenly someone enters the ring and kicks Holly in the face with authority. It's Lance Hoyt. The bell sounds for the DQ, as Lance continues to pound holly into the mat. Hoyt lifts up Holly and nails his own sit-out version of the Alabama Slam.

Winner: Hardcore Holly by DQ

Rating: 67%

Backstage with M.N.M.

Melina: Don't worry boys, this new tag team Long has us facing is nothing okay? We're the hottest thing on the scene and nobody is going to stop us.

Mercury: But Melina, we don't even know who these guys are. We haven't had the chance to scout them.

Melina slaps Mercury: Listen to yourself you idiot! We're MNM, we don't need to...scout. We can beat anybody, at anytime, at any place.

Nitro: She's right Joey. We can take them, let's finish getting ready.

---Commercial---

Brooklyn Brawler vs Heidenreich

This match was the worst on the card. The Brawler has obviously no skills and a return match is unlikely. Heidenreich defeats Brawler with the Swinging Sidewalk Slam.

Winner: Heidenreich.

Rating: 59%

Theodore Long on the Titantron

Long: Holla, Holla, Holla playa's! As most of you may have witnessed last monday, former TNA superstars attacked the RAW superstars in the main event. Even Mike Tenay joined in on the beat down...on Jim Ross. So tonight, I've taken some precautions. You feel me playa? Tonight you'll see the debut of some TNA superstars who are actually happy about the buy-out. For those who aren't anyone who causes trouble, will be suspended without pay. Now, you're wondering about the Lance Hoyt deal. Well let me holla at you for a minute playa's. Lance is here on his own free will. The deal with Hardcore Holly was him trying to establish a name for himself. So next week, Lance will get his first match on Smackdown when he takes on Hardcore Holly.

Up next, playa's we'll see MNM take on the new Smackdown tag team. Holla, Holla, Holla!

Rating: 76%

---Commercial---

WWE Tag Team Titles match: M.N.M vs Team Balistyx (Chris Sabin and Chase Stevens) w/ David Faustino.

MNM were shocked to see former TNA superstars, Chris Sabin and Chase Stevens come out as Team Balistyx. They even had a manager, David Faustino who formerly starred in Married With Children and other acting jobs before joining professional wrestling. Sabin locked up with Mercury and nailed a boot to the mid section, followed by a snap suplex. Sabin picked up Mercury and nailed a huricarana. Sabin tags in Chase Stevens. Stevens kicks Mercury a few times, before lifting him up and nailing a DDT. Chase goes to the top rope, he goes for the Police Chase Splash but misses. Mercury hot tags Nitro. Nitro hits the Standing Shooting Star Press for a two count. Chase counters a sleeper hold, with an elbow to the head. Chase hits a drop kick and tries to tag in Sabin, Mercury lands an elbow to the back and stops the tag before being dragged back to his corner by the referee. The distraction allows Nitro to hit a low blow, followed by his super kick finisher. He goes for the pin, Sabin breaks it. Melina pulls Sabin off the apron causing another distraction with the Ref and Faustino. MNM sets Chase up for the Snapshot....they nail it. The ref returns and counts the three. MNM retains.

Winners: The tag team champions, MNM.

Rating: 86%

---Commercial---

Backstage interview with Booker T

Booker T stands in front of a camera: You know, it wasn't so long ago that Booker T defeating John Cena for the United States Championship. I want that title again. I want to feel that feeling once again. I want to defeat those sucka's, Benoit and Christian and take on JBL's butt buddy, Orlando Jordan and regain what is mine. I guarantee you this, when I get in that ring, I will dominate and I will go on to the Great American Bash and win the WWE United States Championship. Now can you dig that....

Suddenly Christian takes down Booker T from behind and beats the hell out of him with a chair. Christian picks up Booker T and nails the un-prettier onto the hard floor.

Rating: 93%

Christian holding up his hand: SUCKA!!!!!!!

Funaki vs Paul London for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

This match doesnt even start because the Mexicools invade and destroy both competitors.

Winner: No contest.

---Commercial---

Chris Benoit vs Booker T vs Christian for the #1 contendership for the U.S. title.

Booker T doesn't even show up because of his injuries until late in the match while Christian was in control. Booker T hit the ring and low blowed Christian behind the referee's back, and nailed the scissors kick. He covered, and got the 3 as Benoit was just standing up.

Winner and NEW #1 Contender: Booker T

Rating: 74%

Promo's hit for the Great American Bash matches

--Commercial--

JBL, Orlando Jordan, and Doug Basham vs The Blue World Order

Late in the match, Batista hits the ring and spinebustered JBL once again. Booker T ran down and took out Orlando Jordan which allowed Blue Meanie to hit the Meanie Sault and pick up the win.

Winners: The Blue World Order

TNA superstars debut

The angry former TNA superstars debut by hitting the ring. They give a speech about how they don't want to be under the WWE flag, and they will make the WWE superstars on RAW and Smackdown's lives a living hell. Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper, Andy Douglas, Raven, and Petey Williams are in this stable, with Christopher Daniels being the leader.

Rating: 91%

---End of Show---

Edited by livengood

No Kurt Angle or Shawn Michaels on RAW? Am I to assume you've just dropped all WWEs current feuds and storylines?

Brooklyn Brawler gets a match on SmackDown but you couldn't find room for Muhammed Hassan?

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

Guest livengood

All the main guys are coming next week. These first two was to setup a feud between the WWE roster and the TNA roster. Next week, things will become realtively more normal.

Guest livengood

WWE News

Due to a lack in ratings, World Wrestling Entertainment has decided to cancel Velocity and concentrate on Sunday Night Heat. Sunday Night Heat will feature matches with superstars from both RAW and Smackdown and at times will feature interpromotional matches.

Scotty 2 Hotty Released

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Scott Taylor (Scotty 2 Hotty) from his WWE contract. WWE wishes Scott the best of luck in future endeavors.

Viscera Released

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Viscera from his WWE contract. WWE wishes Viscera the best in all future endeavors.

The Shane Twins Released

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Mike and Todd Shane from their WWE contracts. WWE wishes the Shane Twins all the best in future endeavors.

Roderick Strong and Jack Evans signed to WWE Developmental Contracts

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed RoH tag team, Generation Next, Roderick Strong and Jack Evans to written developmental contracts. Generation Next was signed to spruce up our tag team division on a later date.

Funaki Released

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Funaki from his WWE contract. WWE wishes Funaki all the best in future endeavors.

Jim Cornette Released from OVW

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Jim Cornette from his contract with OVW. Danny Davis and Paul Heyman will assume his duties.

Charlie Haas and Shannon Moore re-signs with WWE

Former WWE superstars, Charlie Haas and Shannon Moore has re-signed with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Further signings are expected. No further releases are expected at this time.

Guest livengood

WWE Sunday Night Heat

Team Balistyx (Chris Sabin and Chase Stevens) w/ David Faustino vs Orlando Jordan and Doug Basham

The opening match starts off with Chris Sabin and Doug Basham exchanging moves. Chris Sabin irish whips Basham into the ropes and hits a drop kick. Sabin hits the ropes and lands a springboard moonsault onto Basham. Jordan distracts the referee allowing Basham to hit a low blow and nail an implant DDT onto Sabin. Basham gets up and locks on a Camel Clutch onto Sabin. As Sabin was about to tap out, Chase runs in and hits Basham causing a break. Basham tags in Orlando. Orlando prepares to hit the Flatliner on Sabin, but Sabin hits an elbow to the temple. Sabin whips Jordan into the ropes and takes him down with the drop toe hold. Sabin makes the tag to Stevens. Stevens kicks Jordan in the head and lifts him up and nails a modified powerbomb. Sabin distracts the referee allowing David Faustino to hit Basham in the back with a pipe. Sabin comes in off the tag, and the duo nails Jordan with a reverse 3D manuver. Chase Stevens picks up the win for his team.

Winners: Team Balistyx.

---Video package airs of the Hardcore Holly/Lance Hoyt incident---

---Commercial---

Val Venis vs Michael Shane

The match starts off with Val Venis really laying into Michael Shane. Val lifts him up and hits the Throwback Powerbomb, gets the cover for 2. Shane counters a suplex with a kick to the gut. Shane hits the ropes and spears Val Venis knee causing him to roll around in pain. Michael Shane stomps on the knee for a few moments before lifting him up into a DDT position. Suddenly Shane flips over Val's back with his neck locked into the DDT hold and lands on his own back. Shane just crushed Val with a modified Asai DDT/Suplex. Shane gets ready to hit the Sweet Shane Music. He goes for it....Val ducks! Val hits a spine buster and plays to the crowd. He goes for the Money Shot, off the top, and he missed! Shane gets up, ducks Val Venis' clothesline attempt and nails the Sweet Shane Music. He goes for the cover...1...2....OHHH! What the hell? Gene Snitsky just came out of no where and starts pummeling Michael Shane. Wait! Kane just hit the ring. Kane big boots Snitsky! Good lord. Kane lifts up Michael Shane and slams him down with a choke slam. Kane grabs Snitsky and hits a  Choke Slam. Kane turns around straight into a kick to the gut....Axe Kick by Ron Killings! Konnan has locked on the Taquilla Sunrise on Konnan. Here comes Jericho. Jericho runs in and sends 3 Liv Kru and Michael Shane running from the ring. Jericho just saved, Snitsky, Kane, and Val Venis!

Winner: Michael Shane by DQ

---A video package airs highlighting the TNA buy-out---

---Commercial---

---Highlights from last week's attack from the TNA superstars on RAW---

---End of Show because of a 30 minute time limit due to an upcoming baseball game---

This is a totally unrealistic and unentertaining diary. You fired 3 of the top TNA stars in The Outlaw, Jeff Jarrett, and Dustin Rhodes. Jeff Jarrett has probably held the TNA title for about half of it's existance and you fire him. I know Jarrett isn't on the best terms with the McMahon's, but Jarrett would have never let the deal go down unless McMahon and himself were able to come to terms. A TNA invasion without Jarrett is just utterly ridiclous.

And WWE wouldn't be interested in buying out TNA and nor would TNA be interested in being bought-out by WWE.

And, the WWE would never admit to firing super stars like Charlie Haas and than resigning them so shortly. Even when Matt Hardy was teased on RAW and received a HUGE reaction he wasn't resigned. What makes Haas so special? And another thing, why is Viscera, a man heavily featured on RAW [and, allegedly draws good numbers for the show] released?

Quit posting if you have nothing to say. Don't bump your diary up because you want hits and replies. People will reply if you've got a quality diary or something they like.

RAW was horrible. What claims do TNA have that 'RAW is TNA'. TNA isn't even a pimple on the ass of the WWE, they don't even have a television deal anymore. One super kick by The main event of RAW was thrown-together and had little reason or rhyme. Why would John Cena team with Kane, who is a total tweener who has beef with a lot of faces. And why would Chris Jericho team with Edge or Snitsky?

And the last point I even want to state is...

The angry former TNA superstars debut by hitting the ring. They give a speech about how they don't want to be under the WWE flag, and they will make the WWE superstars on RAW and Smackdown's lives a living hell. Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper, Andy Douglas, Raven, and Petey Williams are in this stable, with Christopher Daniels being the leader.

Shouldn't you write said speeches out in full. Summing up matches is usually fine... but summing up speeches, which are vital for the progression and depth of storylines [which your diary seems to be focused on] just seems to reek lazy. If you want people to appreciate your diary, than put a little effort into things.

You are a decent writer, you just gotta put more effort into it. Make the shows longer, get a good lay-out for the shows and try to be a little more believable. This diary could work, just try and improve a bit... oh, and pace yourself. Posting two updates in one day won't help the diary, only hinder your creativity.

Guest livengood

Thanks for your advice. Now, I must give a couple of things.

1) Thank you for the kind words of your passage.

2) I don't really think posting more then one message in a day really hinders creativity, it just tires you out. :)

3) I am in no way trying to bump my diary. I am simply posting my idea's before I lose them. Simplistically speaking, when I get idea's I try and format them correctly and when I do, I post them. If I don't I lose it. So, no im not bumping.

4) I'm not going by complete realism, I'm going by how I, the keyword being I, want things to be. I am using my imagination, not going for real booker status.

Edited by livengood

Guest livengood

Jarrett's firing was realistic if you think about it, because McMahon and Jarrett hate each other and he would never re-hire him. So that part, was realistic. As for Dustin Rhodes, he's no longer apart of TNA.