WWE 2005

EWRFan

From The Insider Newsletter:

The last couple of weeks in McMahon land have not been the best. The roster cuts have left a bad taste in the mouth of the wrestlers and some of the storylines currently running are nothing but a joke.

Last I heard, Vince McMahon has made another big, bold decision that might lead to the resurrection of the WWE. During yesterday's meetings at the main offices in Stanford Connecticut, he announced the removal of Brian Gerwitz and Stephanie McMahon as the head writers for the Raw and Smackdown brands respectively. Their replacements are set to work togheter as a single team, not a separate team, that will book both shows. Brian Gerwitz was assigned as the lead voice person for the other writers under the new regime. Stephanie McMahon has been removed from booking altogheter and has been named the new Vice President of Marketing and Merchandising, under her brother Shane.

This took everyone by surprise, and even more so when the new lead writers where announced....Paul Heyman, former ECW owner and lead writer, Harley Race, owner of WXW and WWE Hall of Famer and finally a young man by the name of Armando Rodriguez, who had worked as the booker and financial advisor in Puerto Rico for both, WWC and IWA:PR. They are colletivelly known as "The Trifecta" backstage. Will this thing work out? I dont know, but to me any change is good compared to the current WWE product so it will be nice to see a change in direction and see if the Trifecta make this work.

The Cuts keep coming

Not even the trifecta could save the cuts from happening. This time several OVW wrestlers under developmental deals got released. They are:

Dean Jablonski

Brian Carlluchi

Ken Doane

Marty Wright

Nick Mitchell

Steven Lewington

Trudi DNucci

William Jones(Chilly Willy)

They join two WWE main roster cuts:

Mark Henry

Gene Snitsky

Of them Snitsky is a big surprise, since he had been heavily used for the past 6 months ever since killing Lita's baby

More cuts!!! Will they ever stop?

The following was taken from WWE.com:

The WWE has parted ways with the following stars. We hope them all the best:

Mark Henry(announced yesterday)

Gene Snitsky (announced yesterday)

Michelle McCool

Maria

Candice Michelle

Danny Basham

Other Notes:

- Alexis Laree has been called from OVW and is expected to debut in the Raw brand soon.

- Garrison Cade is expected to be traded to Smackdown.

- The Shane Twins will more than likely also debut in the Raw brand at some point this month.

- RVD will be cleared to wrestle after Summerslam.

- Bubba and D-Von have apparently resigned to stay in the WWE and the reports at WWE.com are a work. The WWE wants their return to be unexpected and also to create a belief that wrestling is a true sport....somewhat of a big free agent chase.

- Matt Hardy has also resigned with the WWE and is expected to begin his angle with Edge soon. Many now believe that the whole break up thing is a work to create interest in his character.

- The Trifecta is none too sold on the Kerwin White character and we might see the return of Chavo Guerrero Jr at some point in the near future.

- The Blue Meanie is not expected to work for WWE despite rumors to the contrary. The idea is to have a new bWo led by Steven Richards and Nova and have them hunt JBL in the name of the Blue Meanie. Meanie will receive monetary compensation for the use of his name.

- Big Vito is expected to debut soon in the Smackdown brand as Nunzio's tag team partner.

- WWE is very high on the Mexicools and have apparently signed former WWE Lightweight Champion Essa Rios and former WCW Star LA PARK to work with the group. WWE is pursuing the purchase of the "La Parka" name from EMLL before debuting LA PARK. They have also apparently signed former WCW Luchadore Super Calo to a developmental contract.

WWE Velocity

July 2nd 2005

Josh Matthews and Tazz are your announcers

by The Smark Superstar

This is the first show under the trifecta, so I am excited what they will do with some of the new guys in the roster. This will be short and to the point, like all my B show recaps, Raw and Smackdown will be a little bit longer.

Master Reagal....my friend?

Show starts up with William Reagal making his first apperance as a member of the Smackdown crew, complete with a Smackdown T shirt.

Regal: " Good evening america. It is a pleasure to be out here tonight with you all making my official debut as a member of the Smackdown brand. I am really happy to be here, except for one thing.....Eugene is not here with me. Master Eugene has been left alone on Raw and that saddens and worries me. But this things are not in my hands. However, I have grown attached to being a mentor for people who really need me....and here on Smackdown their is somebody who desperately need my help. That's why I am his friend. That's why all of you will be his friends.Without further ado, here is my new friend, Heindenreich!!"

Heindenreich comes out and shakes hands and hugs Reagal, who looks pretty happy to be paired with another retard. Let's see where this goes, besides the obvious clash with MNM. (77%)

Heindenreich/with Reagal vs Joey Mercury/with Nitro and Melina

and just to make it more obvious, look who his opponent is. Yep, I smell MNM vs H and W at the GAB. Melina gets in a shouting match with Reagal, which distracts the ref and allows Nitro to come in, help Mercury nail the Snapshot and cover for the win. And just to make it a little more obvious, Reagal comes into the ring and helps Heindenreich fight MNM off.

Winner: Joey Mercury(61,58,65)

Backstage with the Mexicools

We go backstage with The Mexicools. Plenty of spanish shouting....the only thing I understood was that Japan was not cool and Mexico was...and that The Juice would be kicking Funaki down tonight...or something.(67%)

Funaki vs Juvi Guerrera/with Crazy and Psicosis

One of the best Velocity matches in like...forever. Surprisingly, Psicosis and Crazy let the match run without interference. Funaki tries the Tornado DDT, but Juvi counters out and hits the Juvi Driver for the win. The Mexicools tee off on poor Funaki as Psicosis and Crazy nail a double moonsault on him. Paul London and Scotty come out for the save to hopefully set up a 6 man tag at Smackdown.

Winner: Juvi Guerrera(72,63,81)

Hussan keeps complaining

Long, boring promo from Mohammed Hassan as he mentions that he was not eliminated from the 6 man elimination match and should be challenging Batista for the World Title. He says that tonight marks the execution of an american in the name of the great Muhammad Hassan.(68%)

Scotty 2 Hotty vs Muhammed Hassan/with Daivari

Typical formula match for a squash. Scotty gets some token offense in, falls prey to a cheap trick and Hassan gets the STO followed by the Camel Clutch for the tapout win. Hassan keeps the hold locked for about one minute after the bell for good measure.

Winner: Muhammad Hassan(67,68,67)

Christian talks!!! That's always a good thing

Backstage with Christian. He proved he is main event talent by being the last man eliminated from the 6 man challenge. He should have won and it was one of JBL's cheap tricks which caused his downfall. But he is not resting in his laurels, he is coming for the gold, cause that is how he rolls. Man, I hope for a face turn pronto!!(94%)

Nunzio vs Christian

Wow...just wow. Christian squashes somebody? I mean, literally, the match lasted about two minutes with Nunzio getting no offense whatsoever and Christian winning clean with the Unprettier. Does this means a push?

Winner: Christian(76,75,78)

Overall: 68%

It's nice to see the changes begin. Christian squashing somebody, MNM having a legitimate tag team(altough one created today) to face and feud with and of course, The Mexicools. I hope for more changes tomorrow at Heat and the following weeks in Raw and Smackdown.

From the Insider Newsletter:

Monty Brown, Three ECW Alumini, former ROH Champion sign with WWE

from montybrown.com

"Hey guys. I am here to inform you all that I have signed with the WWE. I know that I said I wouldnt do it, but let's face it, they are the big leagues and the fact of the matter is that I was stuck in limbo in TNA. The plan is for me to debut at some point around Summerslam, with me reporting to work for OVW until then."

from WWE.com

WWE is pleased to announce the signing of Monty Brown. Brown is a former NFL player that had made a name for himself in the independent scene. We have high hopes for this upcoming young talent.

From WWE.com

Three former ECW Wrestlers have signed contracts with the WWE. They are Danny Doring, Pitbull Gary Wolfe and Julio Dinero. They will begin work in OVW shortly.

From ROH.com

It's is with a sadness that we say goodbye to former champion Austin Aries. Austin has agreed to a developmental contract with the WWE and will report to OVW this week.

From WWE.com

Former Ring of Honor Champion Austin Aries has signed a contract with the WWE. This amazing young talent will begin work in OVW shortly.

From WWE.com

WWE has signed several independent workers to contracts this week. Besides the bigger name talent, we have agreed to contracts with Jerelle Clark, a standout cruiserweight from the Florida area, Mercedes Martinez, a young female that has made a name for herself in the independent scene, Matt Stryker, who was featured in the Angle invitational several weeks ago and Shocker, a big time luchadore from Mexico. They will all report to OVW this week.

From TNA.com

We have to report that the WWE have signed Shocker and NWA:Florida star Jerelle Clark to contracts. This is real bad news for the X Division, where both men where emerging stars.

From Newswire.com

The WWE is catching up into all the publicity regarding Matt Striker and his abscences from class to wrestle. They have signed him to a developmental contract and he is expected to be moved up the card to the main roster before the year ends.

From WWE.com

Two former WCW stars have been signed to developmental deals. Super Calo was a luchadore for WCW during the late 90's and Mike Sanders, who was the mouthpiece for the Natural Born Thrillaz in WCW. Both men will report to OVW this week.

Trade?

From WWE.com

Raw GM Eric Bischoff and Smackdown GM Theodore Long have agreed to a trade that will send Garrison Cade to Smackdown for Doug Basham.

From 411mania.com:

Early Raw preview:

Last week Shawn Michaels shocked the world by superkicking his favorite tag team partner Hulk Hogan. This week HBK will be in Carlito's Cabana and explain his actions. Will the Hulkster show up?

Also last week Chris Jericho attacked John Cena in the Highlight Reel. This week we will have a huge tag team main event as John Cena teams up with Kane to face Chris Jericho and Edge. With this four superstars, anything can happen.

And finally, The Superheroes defend the World's Tag Team Titles aganist The Heart Throbs. Will big Viscera play a part?

Tune in to find out this Monday at RAW!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: For the sake of continuity, let's pretend all the mentioned events happened in June. It is very hard to simulate almost three weeks in EWR and loose a lot of PI while doing it. We began July 1st all the way to the GAB

WWE Sunday Night Heat

July 3 2005

Todd Grisham and Steve Romero

Viscera vs Tyson Tomko

Possibly the worst matchup ever. Big Vis keeps playing his "fat,black and ugly sex machine" with the hip motions and the like. No mention is made whatsoever of the attack from The Heart Throbs last week. Tomko goes to the ropes looking for momentum, but ends up eating the "fat dude spinning kick" and the Big Splash finishes for Viscera. I am so glad this is over.

Winner: Viscera(50,37,63)

The Heart Throbs on the attack

Los Superheroes are walking backstage with Super Stacy when Antonio and Romeo assault them from behind!!! They take the heroes down and then proceed to hit on Stacy. Romeo tells her that she is Super and she needs true supermen. Stacy just blows them off and checks on The Hurricane and Rosey, which pisses them to no avail. Antonio says "see you in the ring" which means they will fight tonight. (66%)

Tajiri vs Rene Dupree

Very good match, maybe Dupree's first truly good match in the WWE. When Tajiri springs from the ropes looking for the Springboard Elbow, Dupree caught him and backdropped him in one sick looking motion. The Death Valley Driver finishes for Dupree.

Winner: Rene Dupree(76,71,81)

The Hurricane & Rosey/with Super Stacy vs The Heart Throbs

The titles are not on the line. Super Stacy is super hot. You know how this one works. Hurricane is pounded, makes the tag to Rosey, he kicks ass, but eventually the heels cheat to take over. Tag back to Hurricane, he kicks ass again. HURRICHOKESLAM on Romeo, he covers, but Antonio runs in with one of the tag titles and whacks Hurricane for the DQ. The Heart Throbs steal the tag belts. Might as well hide them or destroy them because we have no tag teams on RAW.

Winners by DQ: The Hurricane and Rosey(72,71,73)

Kerwin White promo

They replay the Kerwin White promo from RAW. Damn I hate this already. More racism. At least he has some heat.(75%)

Shelton Benjamin vs Kerwin White

And there goes Kerwin White. Pretty decent showing as he gets some offense in, but this ends after the T-Bone Suplex.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin(74,74,75)

Carlito is the COOLest Intercontinental Champion ever

Backstage, Carlito gets some air time. He says he is the Coolest Intercontinental Champion ever and tonight he will deal with Val Venis. And tomorrow night, Shawn Michaels will be in Carlito's Cabana!! (83%)

Val Venis vs Carlito

The title is not on the line. Carlito looks pretty good here, gets plenty of offense and showcases some new moves. Too bad this was not on Raw. One of such new moves is a cool looking somersault. Venis whips him into the corner, but Carlito runs up the ropes and somersaults behind him, then rolls him up with a bunch of tights for the win. Great somersault, the crowd ate it up and Carlito looks to have some new fans.

Winner: Carlito (72,73,70)

Overall: 58%

Backstage at the location for WWE RAW: 10am

The Trifecta have been in the building since 6am. After four hours, they seem to have a clean plan of what they will do on Raw tonight.

Heyman: "and that is the whole idea. This people are begging for Matt Hardy and we are going to give them Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy is going to be the next big star, I tell ya. Just let me handle this. This has so much potential, we can book him like a loose cannon, like Brian Pillman and I am sure this will work itself out. I am sure Vince wont mind Matt showing up in Ring of Honor or other smaller independents while we work this as a shoot. I mean, that's the whole point. Have the fans guessing while at the same time giving them what they want. That's something Vince never did. That's what made ECW stand out."

Race: "Their is only one problem with this idea...the internet. Those guys are way too smart to believe in shoots anymore. Plus, what if things get out of hand? I mean, Matt has a legitimate reason to hurt Edge."

Heyman: "Cant believe I fool you so easly. We fooled everyone, didnt we? Even Vince fell for it."

Rodriguez: "What the hell are you yapping about?"

Heyman: "A little over two months ago, Matt came to me and asked me what could he do to get noticed. He was talented, charismatic and over, but Vince didnt see that. Same thing was going on with Adam. He knew that being "Mr. Money in the Bank" was shit. He was going to be jobbed to the champ and done for. So I came up with this whole plan. Matt and Adam agreed. Amy was a little worried about it, but finally agreed as well."

Race:"So the whole thing was a scam?"

Heyman: "Indeed. But it almost fails terribly. The photo of Matt and Lita togheter at that concert that leaked out and then Matt getting fired over the situation. That's why I pushed so hard for Matt to be hired back, it was my fault he got fired. Even Adam and Amy pushed for him to come back, which surprised Vince. But we covered up with the whole "He was my ex boyfriend and he is a nice guy, I wish him the best and the best is here" thing with Amy and Adam with his "It was my fault, not his. This was not fair, so hire him back and put him on Smackdown or something". Finally Vince agreed and put him back on the roster, which will allow this thing to continue."

Rodriguez: "Wasnt it easier to tell Vince?"

Heyman: "He would have fired my ass for thinking outside the box. You guys need to keep the secret in order for this to work."

Race: "No problem."

Rodriguez: "No worries. My mouth is shut. Now let's submit the scrip to Vince for review"

Regal, not Reagal.

I won't comment on the booking or write-ups until you post up RAW, but you need to format your posts better. There seem to be big, unnecessary gaps between paragraphs or between lines. When your posting quotes from websites you might want to put them inside

tags.

Guest Frank62441

This is a good start definitely, though I was cringing at the mis-spelling of Regal's name. I'm sure you won't do it again! :) And again with the formatting, you're writing out a lot of stuff that could be done in a shorter form. Using separate quotes to explain the gain for WWE and loss for ROH of Austin Aries and then further ones for Jerrelle Clark and Shocker of TNA just seemed a bit needless, even though it might be more realistic.

The trifecta needs a bit more work. I hope as your diary progresses then you'll do a bit of work on the unknown member of the three. Diaries need characters!

WWE RAW

July 4 2005

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Viscera saves the tag champs

The show opens backstage with The Hurricane and Rosey, with Super Stacy.

Hurricane:"I am telling you Super Stacy, I saw him in the parking lot. I am afraid things will get out of control tonight. Nobody knows what is going trough his mind."

Rosey:"Yeah. But I know what is going trough mine. We need to get our tag team titles back from those Heart Throbs"

The Hurricane:"Indeed my fellow superhero. Those evil doers cannot escape once more with the belts that we so rightfully won. Justice prevails to..."

Before he finishes his sentence, The Heart Throbs barge into the scene and knock them out from behind with the tag titles. They stomp at the champs as Super Stacy tries to stop them. Viscera appears in the scene and attacks the Heart Throbs, sending them scurrying.

Viscera: "Are they ok? Cause you looking fine baby. Super Stacy huh? You do look super....HOT!!"

OK...Viscera hitting on Stacy now? (63%)

Hogan vs HBK at Summerslam!!!

After the official Pyro and opening to Raw, the set for Carlito's Cabana is in place and Carlito is walking back and forth in the ring.

Carlito: "Tonight, Carlito's Cabana will hold one of the greatest stars in the past 20 years and maybe the greatest star in this business....next to Carlito of course. I am talking about the man who superkicked the mustache off Hulk Hogan' face last week, The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels!!!"

HBK comes out to the ring with his music, but no pyro, no taunting, no posing, just a stone cold face. He stands in the ring next to Carlito.

Carlito: "Looking at your face, I know it is not time for any of my wisecracks, altough I am so cool that I am sure I could make you change that face. But I am going straight to the point. Last week HBK, you where....cool, when you superkicked Hulk Hogan. I dont really care, cause I could have wiped the mat with the senior citizen myself, but....why did you do it?"

As soon as HBK touches the mic, the crowd boo's the hell out of him.

HBK:"Why I did it? Why I did it? Because of you. Because of the fans. That's why I did it. At the Hall of Fame ceremony, you begged for one more match. One more match that meant something. I gave him one more match, when he teamed up with me to face Hassan and Daivari. But that was not a proper sendoff. He had to hog the spotlight and come back again. Then, we teamed togheter with John Cena in a six man tag on Raw. But once again, he hogged the spotlight. Once more, he simply decided to pose in the ring and overshadow his partners...and then it hit me. This is the real Hogan. He hogs the spotlight. He was using me to stay a player in this game. He couldnt go anymore, but he was using me, he was using The Heartbreak Kid to still have a spotlight to feed his ego. My biggest mistake was not superkicking his moustache last week, it was calling him to be my partner in the first place. It was giving him that one more match. Because now he wont go away. But this will change. Hogan, I am challenging you to a match. Summerslam, the two greatest icons in this sport in the same ring. Only one will have the spotlight. Only one will emerge victorious. At Summerslam Hogan, I will make you go away!!"

I AM A REAL AMERICAN!!!!!

The crowd goes wild as Hogan emerges trough the curtain and gets in the ring. He stands face to face with Hogan.

Carlito: "and once again Carlito's Cabana makes history, now with the two greatest icons in this sport in the same set. I am sure the Highlight Reel couldnt do that. But before anything hostile happens, Hogan, let me ask you a question...what motivated you to leave your mansion and come back to wrestling? I mean, at your age, you cant possibly hang in the ring with the likes of Carlito. I could run circles around you and...."

With this Hogan knocks Carlito down and then brawls with HBK!!! They trade shots and are looking equal, but Carlito attacks Hogan from behind. HBK looks at him....and then joins forces with Carlito on the beatdown!!!! This lasts only a while as Hogan hulks up and sends the heels scurrying. Hogan takes the mic:

Hogan: "Why wait Michaels. Why wait until Summerslam. You seem to have a new buddy in Carlito, so this is how it is going to be. Next week in Sacramento, CA, it will be you two pieces of scum aganist me and one man who wants to get his hands on Carlito as much as I do...Shelton Benjamin brother!!! "

Hogan throws the mic down and poses for the fans as we go to break.(86%)

World's Tag Team Titles:

The Hurricane and Rosey/with Super Stacy vs The Heart Throbs

The Heart Throbs are getting plenty of heat, but still need some improvement in the ring. Once again, this is a typical formula match. For fans of wrestling, they know how it works out, so no need to explain. Hurricane gets the hot tag and cleans house, then Rosey presses him over the top and on top of his opponents. He rolls Antonio back in the ring. Romeo gets one of the tag titles and heads to the ring, but Stacy pulls on his leg and holds him. As he tries to fend her off, Rosey knocks him down with a forearm. Hurricane with the HURRICHOKESLAM, but Antonio kicks out!!! Rosey with a big splash and Hurricane covers for the win. They dont get the belts back as Romeo was running with them up the isle when the pinfall was made. Decent little match. **3/4

Winners and still champions: The Hurricane and Rosey(72,71,74)

La Ressistance reunion

Backstage, Rob Conway is getting ready for his match when Rene Dupree appears in the scene and taps him on the back.

Rene: "My man Rubierre. Such a long time my friend"

Rob: "Nice to see you again Rene. How is it going?"

Rene:" I am fine my man. Hey, mind if I watch your back tonight?"

Rob:"That's great Rene, just like the good old times. La Ressistance walks togheter again"

Rene:"Time to show this people the true power of France."

(68%)

Tajiri vs Rob Conway/with Rene Dupree

This guys put on a great 7 minute match. Tajiri dominates with some stiff kicks and brings Conway down. He runs the ropes and ends up getting pulled by Dupree and falling face first, which allows Conway to take the advantage. Conway gets a near fall from a Reverse DDT, but Tajiri recovers control after the springboard elbow off a whip. Dupree readies the French Flag as Conway recovers control and prepares to whip Tajiri to the ropes. Of course this backfires and Dupree nails Conway with the flag to the back, Tajiri nails the Kick of Death and wins the bout. Tajiri runs away as Dupree comes into the ring with the flag and argues with Conway. As far as 7 minute matches go, this one gets ****.

Winner: Tajiri(80,68,93)

Angle promo...the Angle challenge returns

Kurt Angle was in the ring, waiting for his upcoming match with Val Venis.

Angle: "I know that I have a match with Val Venis tonight, but I have an announcement to make. Next week in Sacramento, the Angle Challenge returns. One fortunate young man will get a chance to step in the ring with me and try to survive three minutes. If he wins, he gets one of my gold medals. But everybody knows that they cant win. Their is no chance to survive three minutes with Kurt Angle. But if they think they are up to the challenge, they are welcome to try...and fail miserably"

(91%)

Val Venis vs Kurt Angle

Another nice, but short match. Val controlled the action for a little while, getting Angle's chest red with some powerful chops. He went for the Money Shot way too soon and this allowed Angle to roll out of the way and take control. The ankle lock makes Venis tap. ***

Winner: Kurt Angle(83,85,79)

Carlito vs Shelton tonight

Carlito comes out to his music and steps in the ring:

Carlito:"So Hulk Hogan decided to make a tag team match next week and chose Shelton Benjamin as his partner. That's not cool. That is why I came out here to challenge Shelton Benjamin to a match right now and make sure he doesnt make it to next week."

Shelton Benjamin comes out to a mild reaction and the match is on.(85%)

Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito

The title is not on the line here. Carlito does his usual cheap heat heel tactics to dominate Shelton. I dont know why, but two of the best talents in the WWE simply dont click. The match drags a lot around the middle portions and when Shelton makes the superhuman comeback, Carltio bails and leaves backstage after Shelton caught him with a spinkick. Shelton wins by countout. They need to finish this feud soon because the in-ring portions are not holding up.**3/4

Winner by countout: Shelton Benjamin(79,84,70)

Jericho and Edge are ready

Backstage was The Coach with Jericho, Edge and Lita.

Coach: "Tonight Edge and Chris Jericho will be teaming up to take on the big red crybaby and that poser we have for champion. What's in your minds at this point gentlemen?"i

Jericho: "It is no secret that I dont like this air head next to me, but we have something in common. We have little torns on our asses and we need to remove them in order to go on with our lifes. I have that poser for a champ who things he is a thug and can do whatever he pleases. Yes John Cena, I am talking about you. But no more talking, let's just say that rap is crap and Fozzy rocks. That's all you need to know. Because I am back baby, I am back in my quest to win the WWE Title, set new sale records, sell out concerts and be the King of the World!!!"

Edge: "Whatever Jericho. The only thing I care is to put an end to Kane once and for all. To settle the score, to end the war, to send him to hell. Kane, our war is not over yet. But I intent to put the finishing touches on it tonight. That and have a close look at our poser champion, so when I cash in my shot, I will be a sure winner. You can bank on it"(93%)

John Cena & Kane vs Chris Jericho & Edge/with Lita

Match never actually settles down. This is a pier six brawl from the get go. Cena and Jericho, Kane and Edge. Kane and Edge brawl up the aisle and near the announcers table. Meanwhile, Jericho sends Cena into the ringpost and pounds on him. The chaos continues and the ref declares the match a no contest. Meanwhile, Edge nails Kane with the briefcase and prepares to throw him off the stage. Suddenly, from the crowd jumps Matt Hardy and attacks Edge!!! The announcers ignore this as security(and even Kane) try to get Matt away from Edge. He is finally dragged off and taken trough the side of the stage while yelling stuff like "ROH!!!" "Ring of Honor" "Fuck the WWE" "Fuck Adam Copeland" "Fuck you Lita" "Fuck Johnny Ace" "Fuck Vince McMahon".

NO CONTEST(86,89,81)

Overall: 81%

WOW. Is this a shoot? A work? A shoot work? Who the fuck knows, but I marked out for Hardy. I think it was a work because the final match was structured to put him in a position where he could do his business, but who cares.

Next week: The Angle Challenge returns and Hogan teams up with Shelton to take on HBK and Carlito!!

WWE RAW location, after RAW goes off the air

HHH:"There is no god damn way you are taking me off TV!!"

Rodriguez: "Calm down Hunter. We have a perfectly good reason.."

HHH:"Perfectly good reason? Fuck that!! Fuck you all dammit!! I am this damn company, I am the one who brings in the ratings!! Do you think that punk ass Chris Jericho can draw with Cena? Or that Cena can draw on his own? I am the one who makes them draw. If it where'nt for me, Batista would still be in the midcard. Face it guys, you need me"

Race:"Hunter, you and I have been friends for a while, but even I have to agree with Armando and Paul. You have been at the top way too long, people need a break from you, time to freshen up your character. You are not going to be replaced or anything"

Heyman:" You know what guys? Fuck that. You want to be on TV? Then I will put you on TV. Just dont hate me when I job you to Tajiri and Val Venis. Your choice"

HHH: "Dont play smartass with me Paul. I have a fucking creative control clause and you cant do that. I choose to whom I loose, I lost to Batista three damn times to make him a star, the least you can do is hand me over the WWE Title. Let me work with Cena for a while, let me loose to him several times and then I win the big one. We draw more when people are chasing me and my title."

Rodriguez:"Alright....alright.".....(deep breath)"This is how it's going to be. Hunter, you are taking time off..wether you like it or not. I worked 6 years for Carlos Colon in WWC, never putting up for his bullshit and acts of "I am in control" and I am not taking any shit from you either. The whole point of shaking the booking team was to bring changes and I am bringing them. Dont like it? Then walk out, that simple. Give me one more good reason not to use you ever again. Come on, go running to mommy Stephanie or big daddy Vinnie Mac, I dont care. I dont give a rat's ass what you do."

Hunter looks about to explode:

Rodriguez: "and before you make any more reminders of your creative control clause and threaten to get us fired, look at our contracts. Paul, Harley and I agreed to sign in and work as the lead bookers with the condition that we had full control of what went on and nobody could over rule us. The only one that could have input on our decisions is Vince, and even him has a limited number of times he can overule us in a given month. Which means that even him has his hands tied in some situations. What I am trying to tell you is....WE RUN THE FUCKING SHOW AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! And just to rub it in, take a look at this."

Rodriguez hands Hunter a paper as Heyman and Race stare in awe.

Rodriguez:"That paper was a formal petition to Vince in which we stated our intentions of removing you from TV for an undisclosed amount of time. Read down further and you can see Vince's signature agreeing without our decision. Now suck on that!!! Enjory your vacation big boy.....Oh and one more thing....undisclosed amount of time. Better play nice or end up bored at home for the rest of the year."

Hunter snaps the paper in half as Heyman and Race laugh. Rodriguez even has the guts to sign "Nana, nanana, hey hey...goodbye" at Hunter!!!

Heyman:"Kid, that was fucking gold. You are really something."

But why is Rodriguez like that? Why is he not afraid of the boss? Maybe you will get to know more next time.

WWE Smackdown Preview

WWE Smackdown comes to you live from Milwaukee. The war between Batista and JBL is sure not over and tonight things go a little further as Batista teams up with the #1 contender at the US Title Chris Benoit to take on JBL and the US Champion Orlando Jordan.

Also, Heindenreich has been on a war with MNM for the last couple of weeks, but last week on Velocity, he found a new friend and mentor on William Regal. This week, Regal goes one on one with Johnny Nitro!!! Will Heindenreich, Melina or Joey Mercury play a factor?

Plus Piscosis of the Mexicools goes one on one with Nunzio and the cruiserweight champion Paul London takes on Super Crazy!!

Tune in to Smackdown on UPN at 8/7 central.

user posted image

WWE Smackdown

July 7 2005 from Milwaukee, WI

Michael Cole and Tazz

Nunzio vs Psicosis/with Super Crazy & Juventud

Juvi getting referred only as Juventud, possibly to stop confusion with the Guerreros. Great way to open the show, Nunzio gets a decent amount of offense, possibly to signify a push. Nunzio catches Psicosis off the ropes with the Sicilian Slice, but he kicks out at two. Nunzio locks the Sicilian Crab in the middle of the ring, but Juventud gets on the apron to distract the referee. Crazy gets on the top rope and drops a missile dropkick to the chin of Nunzio breaking the hold and knocking him out. Psicosis goes up top and drops a moonsault for the pinfall win. The Mexicools then beat the pizza out of Nunzio until none other than Big Vito shows up and cleans house. Vito was sporting a leather jacket with the tiny leather hat he used in WCW and a white towel around his neck. He then gives Nunzio a hand as Nunzio looks on surprised to see him. Nice little match ***1/4

Winner: Psicosis(73,59,88)

MNM will deal with the retard and his master

Backstage, MNM cut a promo. Melina says that the retard might have a new friend, but he is not enough to take the belts off her boys. Mercury adds that even with an experienced grappler like Reagal at his side, Heindenreich is nothing but a wacko that doesnt have what it takes to fend off the most amazing tag team in WWE history. Tonight, Nitro will beat Regal and show him who are the stars on Smackdown. Nobody steals their spotlight. Average promo (74%)

William Regal/with Heindenreich vs Johnny Nitro/with Mercury and Melina

The best singles match Nitro has ever had, altough that is not saying much. Regal did most of the work here, dominating Nitro with holds and keeping him on the mat for the first portion of the match, until Melina caused a distraction that allowed Nitro to take over with a cheap shot. Melina gets on the apron again as Mercury gets into position to get in the ring and help Nitro get Regal in the Snapshot, but Heindenreich grabs Melina by the hair and drags her down then...spanks her? Mercury is irate and dives into Heindenreich. This leaves Nitro confused as of what to do and gives Regal enough time to load up the power of the punch.BANG! He lays out Nitro and covers for the win. A brawl erupts backstage and this is clearly not over. Another good, fun match.***

Winner: William Regal(78,80,76)

The Mexicools are...taking over?

Backstage with Psicosis, Crazy and Juventud. Jventud grabs the stick and does the talking as Psicosis and Crazy smirk and make funny faces. Juventud says that tonight, Crazy will be the next Cruiserweight Champion, to which Crazy replies with an "orale vato". That kid Paul London wont be able to stop the Mexicools because they are taking over the WWE to prove mexicans are more than lawnmovers and dishwashers.(78%)

WWE Cruiserweight Title:

Paul London© vs Super Crazy/with Psicosis and Juventud

Great match!!! God bless the Mexicools!! Smackdown is definetively the workrate program once more. London does a great job of selling for Crazy and then when he makes the comeback, they trade some amazing stuff in the air. Both guys running into the ropes and delivering springboard dropkicks to each other at the same time looked awesome, as did London flipping out of the brainbuster and catching Crazy with a reverse DDT in mid air. After that, the Shooting Star Press did the trick and London retains. He manages to run away before the Mexicools beat the shit out of him. I suppose that with Kidman gone, London is welcomed to use the SSP again.****1/4, the highest rated Smackdown free TV match in almost two years or so.

Winner and still champion: Paul London(82,65,100)

Hassan should be main eventing GAB

Muhammad Hassan and Daivari come out to complain about Hassan not being eliminated from the 6 man match and that he should be in the main event of The Great American Bash. It is another example of prejudice and injustice aganist his people. He challenges any true american to a match right now, to which Hardcore Holly responds.(84%)

Hardcore Holly vs Muhammad Hassan/with Daivari

Match had it's moments, but it dragged down too much in the middle portion. Holly stiffs Hassan, but he manges to make the comeback after a distraction from Daivari. He gets the STO and then locks Holly in the Camel Clutch for the tapout win. Hassan then tells the crowd that another american has fallen and asks them how more need to fall before they give him the respect he deserves. **3/4

Winner: Muhammad Hassan(71,72,71)

Guerrero keeps his sight set on Rey

Backstage, Eddie Guerrero talks about Rey's secret. He says that Theodore Long booked him in a match aganist Booker T tonight, possibly to have him loose his focus on Rey Mysterio and his son Dominick. But that's not the case. He knows something that will make Rey's life hell and he will say it no matter what they do. He promises to reveal the secret tonight when he defeats Booker T.(91%)

Booker T/with Sharmell vs Eddie Guerrero

Another good match in a series of them tonight. Both men receive equal time on the offense and this keeps Booker looking good. Eddie eventually makes the comeback and drops Booker with a reverse suplex. He goes up top for the Frog Splash, but rey Mysterio runs out and stops him. He and Eddie trade shots and finally Rey manages to shove Eddie down. He gets down from the apron and starts cheering on Booker T. Booker gets up first and nails the struggling Eddie with a kick to the midsection, that sets up the Scissor Kick and Booker covers for the win. Rey then calls for the mic and demands Eddie not to say a word. He challenges Eddie to a match at The Great American Bash and if Eddie wins, he can say the secret live on PPV. But if Rey wins, Eddie will never say a word. Eddie accepts the challenge with the condition that Dominick will be at ringside, so Eddie can finally tell him his bedtime story. ***

Winner: Booker T(88,92,82)

The Animal and The Crippler

Backstage, Batista and Benoit cut a promo for their upcoming match. Batista said that JBL is nothing but a big mouth bully who likes to intimidate and hurt those who cannot stand up to him. But the Animal has arrived to Smackdown and he will be the new bully in town. Their is nothing JBL can do about that, because at The Great American Bash, JBL will get run over by the Batista Express. Benoit says that OJ has been a sucessful US Champion so far, but he has never faced The Crippler. OJ might be young, athletic and hungry, but he will tap out to the Crossface at The Great American Bash and give Benoit the US Title. Benoit then turns to Batista and says "The Animal and The Crippler togheter tonight....but in the near future Batista, we might be standing like this, face to face, in the middle of the ring for that World Title...and believe me Batista, I aint backing down from you, because I am for real buddy." Batista simply smiles and says "I will be looking foward to it Chris." Both men shake hands and walk away....interesting.(80%)

Batista & Chris Benoit vs JBL and Orlando Jordan

Match degenerates into an all out brawl from the get go as Batista pairs off with JBL and Benoit with OJ. Benoit welcomes OJ to the big leagues with some stiff chops in the corner and OJ takes them like a man. Batista and JBL trade power shots, JBL doesnt back down, surprisingly since he has been booked as the cowardly heel. The finish has JBL stealing the world title and smacking Batista with it. He then covers with both feet in the ropes and gets the pinfall win, altough Batista kicked out a split second too late. Batista gets up busted open by the belt shot and lets out a war cry when he sees his own blood. He charges at JBL who runs out of the ring, fearing for his life. OJ has the bad luck of getting tossed into the ring by Benoit and Batista kills him with the Demon Bomb. RIP Orlando Jordan. Fun brawl that had it's moments. ***

Winners: JBL and Orlando Jordan(79,81,77)

Overall: 79%

You kidding me? with 5 ***+ matches including a ****+ match and the only match who was not *** was fairly close, this is perhaps the best TV show of the year. It sets up matches for the GAB and keeps building on the sucessful Muhammad Hassan and Mexicools characters.

The Smark with all the details on the WDW or World Domination Wrestling

World Domination Wrestling is causing a huge stir in the wrestling scene. Names like AJ Styles, Shannon Moore, The Ultimate Warrior and Rikishi have signed with the promotion. In a surprise move, WDW signed the NWA TNA Champion Raven who appeared on their last event throwing down the TNA Title in the trash. But little is known about WDW, other than they might be the closest competition to the WWE. We had a sitdown interview with the owners of WDW, simply and misteriously known as "Pinky" and "The Brain".

Smark: "Thanks for taking time to do this interview. Now Brain...are you Bobby Heenan?"

Brain:"Actually no. I am not the charismatic, altough pathetic blonde haired fat boy known as Bobby Heenan."

Smark:"Then who are you?"

Brain:"It is better if we kept it a se...."

Pinky:"Zoinks!!! Actually we are two lab rats from the acme corporation"

Brain: "I told you to let me do the talking"

Pinky:"Sorry Brain"

Smark:"Lab rats? I suppose that was a joke...but anyway, what are your intentions with the WDW"

Brain:"World Domination"

Smark:"Taking over the wrestling world huh. That's pretty ambitious"

Brain:"Not only the wrestling world, but the whole world!!"(Evil laughter)

Smark:"Exactly how?"

Brain: "By entertaining them, you see, mindless idiots watch this shows all the time, they are like a religion, like a cult. If I give them what they want, they will give me what they want...and what I want is to take over the whole world!!!"(More evil laughter)

Smark:"Sure....huh....well, anyways, I heard the WWE is releasing more talent. Does that mean anything to you?"

Brain:"More talent? Pinky, are you thinking what am thinking?"

Pinky:" I think so Brain, but where are we going to find 20 feet tall Mozzarella Sticks with ice cream covered tartar sauce?"

Brain:"No you idiot!!!"

*Hangs phone*

Interesting couple....arent they?

Hussan keeps complaining

Long, boring promo from Mohammed Hassan as he mentions that he was not eliminated from the 6 man elimination match and should be challenging Batista for the World Title. He says that tonight marks the execution of an american in the name of the great Muhammad Hassan.(68%)