Euro 2004 Prediction League

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the delay - I'm not in my own house right now, so my internet access has been limited.

So this is the final results of the prediction league.

Erm, I feel a little awkward...

CURRENT TABLE

(1) 187 stokerino

(2) 157 britneyspearsisgod

(3) 148 pigeon

(4) 147 fineintent

(5) 139 HailtotheKing

(6) 137 TheGame3000uk

(7) 135 JohnnyPerfect

(8) 134 AntPaulseno

(9) 127 UmpireAJS

(10) 124 pens66

(11) 121 evertonfan

(12) 105 Jam

(=) 105 TheArsenal

(14) 89 J-Rod

(15) 0 Evert

To be fair, I was the only one to predict that Greece would win, while BSIG and evertonfan also picked up points for predicting Greece would score first. Even if I hadn't inflated the points available for the final I'd still have won...just not by such a silly amount. :ohwell:

Obviously no-one predicted Greece would win the tournament at the very start, nor did any of us pick Milan Baros to win the Golden Boot, so no excessive bonus points from there I'm afraid.

I won my own league. I feel so dirty.

FIX!!!! FIX!!! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!

:shifty:

I kid. Well, I started off near the bottom, and I finished second. I am pleased with my result. Tis a shame I never got those bonus points that would have SO dearly given me a win, but it's all good.

Something tells me you've George W. Bushed this...where's Michael Moore when you need him?

Seriously though, I'm just glad I didn't finish last, so that's cheered me up. After hearing that Radzinski has rejected his contract, after I'd shelled out £310 on a season ticket, I could do with cheering up.