Coheed and Cambria

Guest Cashmiesta

Guest Cashmiesta

Hi, I've started recently to listen to some of their stuff and does anybody like them and whats your favourite song?

I'm getting into them right now and my favourite song is 'Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow)'. I think its a good song and I'm planning to get their albums over the next fortnight because from the 4 songs I've heard, they totally rock.

Feel free to reply!

Mitch

P.S. I've saw a few sigs contain their logo, can anyone send it to me at c45hy@hotmail.co.uk or mitchell_cashmore@yahoo.co.uk please? Thanks

I can listen to them wen i am out in some alternativ discos and so on but they are defenetly to much pop in the wrong kind of way, no band i would drive one houre or more to see live.

I can remember someone telling me i´ed love them if i love The Mars Volta, i´ll never get what kind of drugs that person must have been on becaus i don´t see one simularety, whatever, after that person recomended it to me i listend to one album and, well, i can tollerate it, it´s defenetly better than having them running than a place that tries to feed me good charlote and tool.

lot´s of girls seem to dig that song with the line "good eye sniper", no idea what it´s name is

edit

actualy, while lisening to it again at the moment, the only thing that drags it down for me is the guys (?) voice, i started hating thes wirred high voices a long time ago, it´s the same for me with Blink 187, the Donots and so on.

Edited by Michael Matzat

Yeah they are one of my favourite bands right now. I was going to go see them at Edgefest but couldn't due to some personal reasons. Both "Second Stage Turbine Blade" & "In Keeping Secrects of Silent Earth: 3" are really good, you'll be happy with them i'd think.

My favourite songs would probably be "Blood Red Summer", "Three Evils (Embodied In Love & Shadow)", "A Favour House Atlantic" and "Cuts Marked In The March Of Men". Four really good songs right there.

Can't wait for their new CD too come out aswell, the anticipation is growing.

I'm in love with them. The best songs are all of them. They're awesome live.

This man's got the right idea.

Best tracks, overall though, are 'The Velorium Camper I, II & III'. Especially The Faint Of Hearts.

I don't see where the similarity between The Mars Volta and Coheed is drawn, apart from the fact that Claudio and Cedric have similar ranges in which they mainly sing. A lot of Coheed fans do like the Volta though.

While we're in a topic like this, does anyone in the UK have the comic-book, and would be willing to sell it to me? :shifty:

Edited by Venom

I'm forcing myself now, due to this topic, to listen to the C+C album I bought months ago and never properly listened to. It's alright, I quite like it, and it doesn't even bother me that the dude sounds like Britney Spears.

I'm getting into it.

Guest Cashmiesta

Erm the one what was drawn in a blue ink lol. I remember you having it in your sig but I only figured out that it was the Co&Ca logo a few weeks back lol. And can you sorta unblock me on MSN n I wont annoy you again Summers.

Mitch

Guest Cashmiesta

lol Dragsy, have you got any you can send cos I missed the trend and plus I've tried Google on it and all that comes up is something other than Coheed and Cambria. I'd be greatful if you can send it me.

Mitch