TNA From No Surrender Onwards by TGC

TGC

Loved the introduction to The Dudley's in TNA. Jarrett/Rhyno seemed like it could have been more but it was a good little segment with added fuel to the fire with Raven. Not a fan of Awesome or The Sandman but I think it could work out well if done right, and you seem to do quite a bit of things right. Hopefully you go the route of Daniels/Sting but after that match it looks like you're going to have another little Daniels/Styles fued. Good show.

This show seemed more like an Afterburn then it did a RAW type show. I found some of the matches, like the opening, to serve no purpose. We got BFG hype shoved down our throats. I know the PPV needs to be hyped, but it seemed like a bigger deal then Showtime itself. For a debut show it left a lot to be desired. At least Hall and Nash havn't been seen. I just hope they stay away for good. As for Black Wednesday, the only guy that should have a job is Haas. Morgan, Jindrak and Maven are jokes. The Dudley's are o.k, if perdictable. I just hope they arn't in TNA for the long haul. Where was Samoa Joe? The X Champ can't get five minutes on the debut show for TNA? He should have had a match, yet he is barley mentioned. I just hope BFG isn't as big of a disapointment.

Guest FlyboyGJ

I agree with the person who said the show didn't really seem "big"..with a debut show like that I think you really need to have an big-time match on there and put someone over big, so it's a debut fans will remember forever.

BUT I do love the idea of the new flock (I've always thought Raven and Abyss could be great together). Also the debut of the Dudleyz was very nicely done as well.

• 1 year later...