The Mighty Boosh

Skummy

The height of British comedy, The Mighty Boosh, returns for a new series on BBC3 on Tuesday, so all Boosh fans remember to set reminders, and all Boosh virgins do the same and prepare for the funniest program on television.

I preferred the radio version, but any Boosh is good Boosh.

The height of British comedy, The Mighty Boosh, returns for a new series on BBC3 on Tuesday, so all Boosh fans remember to set reminders, and all Boosh virgins do the same and prepare for the funniest program on television.

HAIL THE BOOSH! The only BBC comedy better at the moment is Monkey Dust and it's cut close.

I remember the two main guys from The Mighty Boosh were in Nathan Barley. God, what a pile of shit that was.

I might watch The Might Boosh this time. Everyone else seems to like it. Is it one of those things that I would've needed to see the first series to actually get it?

HAIL THE BOOSH! The only BBC comedy better at the moment is Monkey Dust and it's cut close.

If that's the height of British comedy, I shudder to think what the absolute rock bottom must be like.

Read again.

Edited by Dragsy