Winning Eleven 7

I know this game isn't the most recent in the series, but I couldn't find 8 when I ran to the store last night. First off, let me say that this game is great. But it lacks official clubs, which is something I'd like.

Does anyone know of any available download where I could get the official leagues, clubs, etc.? I know the game is intentionally done to be more or less like the real world, but without the official names. I'm just curious if anyone knows of one, because my searches have yielded nothing on Google.

I know this game isn't the most recent in the series, but I couldn't find 8 when I ran to the store last night.  First off, let me say that this game is great.  But it lacks official clubs, which is something I'd like.

Does anyone know of any available download where I could get the official leagues, clubs, etc.?  I know the game is intentionally done to be more or less like the real world, but without the official names.  I'm just curious if anyone knows of one, because my searches have yielded nothing on Google.

I actually did a bit of a search myself but no luck. You could try looking at http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/index.php I'm not a member and haven't bothered to sign up but it might be worth a look. It's just 7 is an old edition so the mods and stuff might have been taken down for the new ones, thats all I can think of to explain the situation because I thought i'd be able to find at least one. You could think of 'obtaining' WE8 or WE8I. Perhaps even one of the Pro Evo series caus that I know has a big modding scene, I have no idea on WE caus being a European I use PES. Good luck anyway.