The World

Two things before I begin.

#1 The following backstory may contain spoilers for WWE regarding Summerslam.

#2 /ewbIII/index.php?showtopic=12982&b=1&st=&p=&">The Original World

This will have a similiar idea behind it. It's good to look through to see what you may get here.

PAUL HEYMAN SETS TO DEBUT THE WORLD ON SEPTEMBER 18, 2005!

That was the headline all over wrestling sites across the internet. The past two months have changed professional wrestling. This all began when Matt Hardy was released due to problems backstage concerning Lita and Edge. “We Want Matt” chants filled arenas nationwide. Lita and Edge lost all credibility. Lita did an on-air heel turn, but people still wanted Matt. A lot changed on July 8, 2005 when World Wrestling Entertainment decided to make a few cuts. Some names surprised fans.

WWE releases several Superstars

July 8, 2005

WWE has reached an agreement on the release of Jim Cornette from his duties in the developmental system OVW.

WWE has decided not to proceed with any renegotiations with Bubba and D-Von Dudley. We wish both Bubba and D-Von the best in all future endeavors.

Also, World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements on the release of the following Superstars. WWE would like to wish them the best in their future endeavors.

• Joy Giovanni

• Kenzo Suzuki

• Matt Morgan

• Charlie Haas

• Jackie Gayda

• Marty Jannetty

• Dawn Marie

• Mark Jindrak

• Maven

• Shannon Moore

• James Yun (Akio)

• David Heath (Gangrel)

• Billy Kidman

• Spike Dudley

• Kevin Fertig

Edited by Red Devil-Taker316

Guest jimmy sartyr

It's looking good, a well rounded roster, some great talent, some people who're just over, and a nice, in-depth back-story. I also like how you incorporated current events and opinions into the diary with mention of how many smarks mourn the loss of Akio and Haas (though a few are upset about kidman too) and also how Hassan got caught in all the controversy following the bombs. Good job, but a few minor errors caught my attention, most notably you saying Kane and Matt Hardy versus Matt Hardy and Snitsky somewhere. You probably meant Edge so I took it as that, but someone who follows other federations or hasnt watched WWE recently might get confused. No worries, we all make mistakes while typing and sometimes it's hard to notice when proofreading. On the whole, good stuff.

This was a very good backstory, because as jimmy sartyr said, you incorporated current events into it. The work that's billed as a shoot with WWE and Matt Hardy, the UPN network spoiling Hassan's title shot at SummerSlam, etc. The roster definitely looks interesting, as I'm especially interested in seeing what you do with Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa, both past their prime but still great wrestlers. The addition of Sting is always interesting, as well. The only thing I'm a little iffy about is the fact that you didn't include A.J. Styles. He could be a great addition to your roster, being so popular(probably the most popular indy star in the world,) but mostly him having been such a key superstar in TNA, I can't imagine him not being in this type of promotion. But hey, either way, good work.

This was a very good backstory, because as jimmy sartyr said, you incorporated current events into it. The work that's billed as a shoot with WWE and Matt Hardy, the UPN network spoiling Hassan's title shot at SummerSlam, etc. The roster definitely looks interesting, as I'm especially interested in seeing what you do with Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa, both past their prime but still great wrestlers. The addition of Sting is always interesting, as well. The only thing I'm a little iffy about is the fact that you didn't include A.J. Styles. He could be a great addition to your roster, being so popular(probably the most popular indy star in the world,) but mostly him having been such a key superstar in TNA, I can't imagine him not being in this type of promotion. But hey, either way, good work.

The World Presents: A New Beginning

Preview

Paul Heyman’s newest creation, The World, kicks off with a huge Pay Per View: A New Beginning. Come watch as stars formerly from World Wrestling Entertainment, Ring of Honor, NWA: Total Non Stop Action and others compete in a Gauntlet Three Ring Sixty Man Elimination Match for the new World Championship. Also, AJ Styles goes one on one with Ultimo Dragon. Stars such as Sting, Matt Hardy, Brock Lesnar and Ken Shamrock will all be at New Beginning!

Date: September 18, 2005

Place: Atlanta, Georgia

Ticket Price: $40

PPV Price: $19.99

The following contain possible WWE spoilers and possible The World spoilers.

PWTorch Stories from September 1, 2005 to September 18, 2005

September 1, 2005

World Posts Roster List, Several Big Names!

The roster list for the World has been posted, and it has been confirmed that Jeff Jarrett, Brock Lesnar, Sabu, Ken Shamrock and Mark Magnus are all going to be at A New Beginning.

Jericho-WWE Contract Update, Heyman to offer contract of his own?

As reported last month Chris Jericho was to take off after Summerslam to perform with his band, Fozzy. Well, as of now he still has not signed a new WWE Contract. Sources state that Paul Heyman has offered a one year, 2.4 million contract to Jericho to compete at the World, but Y2J wasn’t interested.

September 3, 2005

Matches Announced for A New Beginning, Unforgiven to be held a week before.

Just like World Championship Wrestling years ago there will be a World War III like Battle Royal to determine the first ever World Champion. But, the rules will be different, as six men will start, and one comes every minute and decides what ring he wants to join. The final three go into one ring and fight in a cage. One has to be pinned or made submit first, then the rest is just a one on one cage match. Sixty Men will be in this match. Also, AJ Styles vs. Ultimo Dragon is rumored to open the show.

WWE will hold Unforgiven on September 11 and because of the date it is almost certain that Kurt Angle will defeat WWE Champion John Cena. Chris Jericho, despite the contract problems, was seen in the Unforgiven video.

September 7, 2005

Goldberg to be at New Beginning?, Hassan as champion?

While it is just a rumor, Goldberg has been rumored to be facing Brock Lesnar for the Championship in the cage. The third man is rumored to be Muhammad Hassan.

Steve Austin negotiating with The World, Kobashi, Misawa to miss PPV

Paul Heyman has talked to Stone Cold Steve Austin about appearing on A New Beginning to referee the possible Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar contest at the end. As it stands now, it looks like Austin will be at A New Beginning in some capacity.

September 12, 2005

Unforgiven Results, Y2J not on show, Austin appears!

Kurt Angle defeated John Cena for the WWE Championship, IC Champion Carlito defeated Big Show, Tajiri defeated Eugene, Shelton Benjamin defeated Shawn Michaels, Edge and Lita beat Kane in a handicap match. Triple-H beat Hulk Hogan, Tag Champions Rosey and Hurricane beat The Heartthrobs.

Stone Cold Steve Austin has apparently chosen WWE over the World, as he appeared and gave HHH a Stunner after HHH beat Hogan.

Y2J, despite being advertised, was not on the show.

September 16, 2005

Goldberg not to be at the World. Title to Jarrett now?

It turns out that Goldberg will not be at A New Beginning. Rumors have swirled that Jeff Jarrett used some of his influence to become the first ever World Champion.

Birchall off the show, Extreme Match?

British wrestler Paul Birchall was taken out of the Sixty Man Match due to disciplinary reasons. Rumors are that there will be some sort of ECW type match at A New Beginning.

Despite some very odd choices, such as the reasoning behind Brock Lesnar getting out of his WWE contract to name but one, this has potential. I can't say that I agree that a PPV that steals a World War III match idea from WCW and is rumored to feature Goldberg, Lesnar, and or Jarrett in the ME is a true alternative to the WWE, but the roster is one of the more intriguing I have seen and you could go plenty of places with it. Obviously the shows need to be good and well written, but so far yopu have me mildly intrigued.

Good luck,

TGC

WOW.. this is an amazing diary that you have here. I hope you can be real comeptition to WWE. ( ANgle deserves the title )

Anyways one small problem

. dont thik you should be telling us who is going to win the title before the match

I do thank all of you for your feedback. I am working on a New Beginning and I hope ot have it up within a few days.

WOW.. this is an amazing diary that you have here. I hope you can be real comeptition to WWE. ( ANgle deserves the title )

Anyways one small problem

. dont thik you should be telling us who is going to win the title before the match

A New Beginning Results: September 18, 2005, Atlanta, Georgia

Dope: Debonaire

I don't need diamond rings or high priced suits that shine

Limosines and flashing things or ancient bottled wine

Designer names and lavish things and million dollar hair

Bonny Dames without a brain I never really cared

I don't care nothin about it

wow yeah

I don't care for glitzy things or a fancy neighborhood

Glamour games or plastic fame or the king of hollywood

Dazzling flamboyant things or a top hat on my head

Or modeling for magazines and be a debonaire

I don't care nothin about it

wow yeah

Paul Heyman comes down to the ring during the playing of Debonaire. The crowd gets right into it.

Thank you Paul!

Thank you Paul!

Thank You Paul!

Paul Heyman: Are we ready for the World or what! I’ve played second fiddle to Vince McMahon and the garbage that is World Wrestling Entertainment for way to long! It’s been too long since I’ve run things my way. But tonight that changes. Tonight is going to be the greatest night you ever experience. Tonight is the night you see the debut of the World! Tonight is a New Beginning!! Now I am here not only to introduce The World but to introduce tonight’s color commentator, I present to you a real announcer, Joey Styles!

Joey Styles gets a huge ovation as he walks down to announcer position halfway into the crowd.

Joey! Joey! Joey!

Paul Heyman: Now let me tell you what you will see tonight. You will see the Japanese legend Ultimo Dragon face former TNA World Champion AJ Styles. You will see something I will call, an Extreme Match. Just to give you hardcore fans what you want, no disqualification, no rules, Raven, Sandman and Rhyno tonight! And lastly, of course, the Sixty Man Match. Now this isn’t going to be that World War III crap WCW put on years ago. Wrestlers come in, minute by minute and enter any ring they want. No DQ, only can be eliminated by pin, submission or being thrown over the top rope. When only two men remain, yes two, screw PWTorch for reporting three, a steel cage will fall and they will wrestle for the World Championship! Now…

A camera zooms in on someone…Muhammad Hassan!!…coming down the entrance way. There is no theme music, just him walking down to the ring with a microphone.

USA! USA! USA!

Muhammad Hassan: I am here to apologize to the wrestling fans of the world for the recent events in not only the wrestling world but to the people in the world. There has been a lot of controversy regarding who I am. As a result, a national television station, UPN, wanted me off their network. World Wrestling Entertainment decided that I was too hazardous to the company to remain employed, so I lost my job on August 3rd, 2005. This is all because of who my relatives are, my heritage!! And for all this, I’m sorry….

Sorry I ever thought of denouncing who I am!! You people chant USA! USA! in an attempt to offend me yet I am an AMERICAN! UPN looked at me and judged me for being an Arab-American. It was not me who blew up the buildings, it was not me who beheaded Americans! I am a professional wrestler who lives in America, but my heritage makes me a terrorist? Fuck you then. Do you believe any Japanese people will blow up an island? Oh wait, yes you did, because you jailed them all! I am Muhammad Hassan and I am proud of who I am. I will make an example of everyone that crosses my path and I swear to my heritage, my Arab-AMERICAN heritage, that I will become World Champion tonight.

Hassan makes a swift movement and knocks down Paul Heyman! He pounds on Heyman and makes the cutthroat sign across Heyman’s throat! Hassan applies the Camel Clutch and holds it until Heyman is left unconscious. Officials hurry into the ring and pull Hassan off of Heyman. Paul Heyman is carried out of his own show. Hassan’s theme plays, and once the fans hear the yodeling, they boo and begin chanting:

Fuck you Hassan

Fuck you Hassan

Fuck you Hassan

Hassan lifts his arms as if he was communicating with God, then leaves.

Overall: 89%

Joey Styles: Welcome to the World and Oh My God I must apologize for the actions of Muhammad Hassan. Just, some of those things he said were very offensive and I really hope someone kicks his ass tonight. You are watching live on Pay Per View, it’s A New Beginning! :In the background, The Ultimo Dragon’s Japanese theme plays as he makes his way down to the ring: As you can hear the Ultimo Dragon is making his way to the ring, let’s get to live action!

AJ Styles Theme Song: I Am

Wooaaaaaaaah

Everyday in my life

I let the inside show through the outside

I'm tryin' to do my best to past the test

And show respect to the other guy

I let'em know I never run away

Learn to fly and you'll be on your way

With my heads in the clouds and a smile on my face

I am alive and I'm seconds away

You are, you are

I am, I am

You are, you are

I am, I am

When I fight, it's not evil

Just like bein' Evil Kinevel

I just to the left and I roll to the right

Just tryin' to win the bell every night

You are, you are

I am, I am

You are, you are

I am, I am

I am, I am

Wooaaaaaaaah, ohh

I am, I am

When I fight, it's not evil

Just like bein' Evil Kineval

I just to the left and I roll to the right

Just tryin' to win the bell every night

You are, you are

I am, I am

You are, you are

I am, I am

You are, you are

I am, I am

You are, you are

I am, I am

I am, I am

I am, I am

Wooaaaaaaaah, ohh

I am, I am

I am, I am

AJ Styles vs. Ultimo Dragon

Dragon circles around Styles as both men patiently begin this match. There’s the tie-up. Styles grabs a headlock. Dragon whips him off the ropes and goes for the backdrop but Dragon leapfrogs over him. Styles goes for the dropkick but Dragon saw it coming and held the ropes. Dragon elbow drops Styles, then puts in a leg grapevine. Referee asks Styles if he wants to quit, which Styles does not. Dragon lets go. Styles slowly makes his way to his feet. Dragon comes of the ropes but Styles comes out of nowhere with a tilt the world backbreaker! Styles takes the Dragon and whips him into the corner. Styles leaps, and monkey flips the Dragon to the mat. Styles goes up to the top rope. Dragon cuts him off. Top rope hurricanrana turned into a top rope powerbomb by AJ Styles!

Joey Styles: What a move by AJ STYLES!!! Top rope powerbomb..cover….1…2….only two says the referee!

Styles lifts Dragon up and drops him headfirst with a brainbuster. Styles takes Dragon to the corner and sits himself on the top turnbuckle. Tornado DDT, no, Dragon blocks it and Styles lands on his feet. Bridging Northern Lights Suplex by the Dragon! 1…..2…Styles kicks out! Dragon backdrops Styles over the top rope. Dragon on the apron, Asai Moonsault on the outside onto Styles! Dragon rolls Styles back in. Over the ropes legdrop by the Dragon misses. Styles sets Dragon up for the Styles Clash, but Dragon escapes, kicks Styles and DDTs him to the mat. Dragon takes Styles and sets him up. Powerbomb, no Dragon runs with Styles in the powerbomb position! Running Praying Powerbomb by the Dragon, 1…..2….Styles just gets out before 3! Dragon goes up to the top rope. Moonsault, but he’s caught by AJ Styles! Tombstone Piledriver by AJ Styles!! Cover, 1…..2…..Ultimo Dragon kicks out!

Joey Styles: Gotta be impressed with The legendary Dragon kicking out of that tombstone. These guys are gonna steal the show at this rate. Styles just dropkicked him right in the face!

Styles goes for the cover, 1…..2….Dragon kicks out. Styles goes for a clothesline but misses. Dragon Sleeper!! Ultimo Dragon has locked in the Dragon Sleeper! AJ struggles but it looks as if there is no escaping for Styles! Styles is losing it, he may tap at any second! With his last burst of energy, Styles flips over the Dragon and locks in a Dragon Sleeper of his own! Dragon does the same flip over but this time it results in a reverse DDT! Cover, 1…..2….Styles kicks out. Dragon whips Styles into the corner. Dragon is going for the same top rope hurricanrana he went for earlier. Top rope hurricanrana by the Ultimo Dragon! Cover, 1…..2…AJ Styles kicks out after 2! Dragon whips Styles off the ropes and goes for the backdrop, but Styles stops short and sets up the Dragon, Styles Clash! Cover, 1…..2…..3! Styles got him!

Winner: AJ Styles via pin at 17:53

Overall 77%

Crowd: 58%

Quality: 97%

Stars: ****

Styles and the Dragon come face to face in the ring. Dragon offers a handshake and Styles accepts it.

Joey Styles: What a great match to start the World. I must thank Paul Heyman and the rest of the bunch for bring back something that’s actually watchable. I mean, can you really watch that crap WWE puts on these days? Don’t forget tonight the Sixty Man Match for the new World Championship. And :Live for the Moment blasts through the arena:..and here comes Matt Hardy!

Live for the Moment

Oh yeah!!!!!!

Whooooooooo!!!!

I can slam a tornado

I can dry up a sea, yeah

When I live for the moment,

There ain't no one greater than me

You'll never find your pleasure if you worry about your pain

And your precious little details are stretching out my brain

Well, you spin around and bite your nails, now let me tell you, son

That you can't trust anybody if you can't trust number 1

Well, the man tells me my future is not so far away

To get ready for tomorrow, I got to waste my whole today

Well my inner life knows better, well its what I want to hear

Just like a diamond bullet, well it's crystal, crystal clear

Oh yeah!!!!

I can slam a tornado

I can dry up a sea

There ain't no one greater than me

Now don't you sell me no future, yeah

Don't you sell me your love.

I ain't punchin your number

You couldn't pay me enough!!!!!

I ain't buying no future when the past is so far away

I ain't buying no future when the past is so far away!!!!!!!

Yeah!

I can slam a tornado

I can dry up a sea

There ain't no (aint no) in me

Now don't you sell me no future, yeah

Don't you sell me your love.

I ain't punchin your number

You couldn't pay me enough

You couldn't pay me enough.....

We got Matt..

We got Matt

We got Matt

Matt Hardy: I guess Edge got what he deserved, didn’t he? He got his ass kicked at Summerslam, and he’s got the slut. So I think that’s all fine.

I fucked Lita..

I fucked Lita…

I fucked Lita…

Matt Hardy: Trust me guys, I did too. Now we all know what a mistake Vince made and tonight is when we prove it. Tonight is the night that Matt Hardy becomes World Champion. Tonight is the night that Matt Hardy is listed with all the all-time greats.

Saliva: Turn the Tables

Yeah, we comin' now.

Come on.

Ah, yeah, that's right.

Yo, we puttin' it down.

It's like a family in here, we're just a little disabled.

Puttin' it down, we lay 'em out on a table.

Who's in the house? The brothers in the house.

Gotta turn it out, let them know what we about.

Kinda like Cain and Abel, a bit unstable.

Don't break the frame, break the whole damn table.

How we shut it down? We give them a blast,

We'll keep it real, put the shoes in their ass.

Get the tables.

Get the tables.

Get the tables.

Get the tables!

Get the tables.

As soon as you realize that you can never survive,

And when you cross us, you're gonna get the tables.

It's called getting it live (Get the tables),

Until the end of time (Get the tables),

And you can never survive (Get the tables).

Hypnotised in a trance, gotta make them dance.

Jump in the pit and now throw up your hands.

Havin' a party, we blast on the mics,

Spittin' lyrics from my tongue and bringin' the hype.

The door's wide open, do you dare to come in?

Battle with the boys, mess with us, we're the same.

So who's up next as we gather 'round the table?

Lay your ass flat, let you know what we're about.

Get the tables.

Get the tables.

Get the tables.

Get the tables!

Get the tables.

Get the tables.

Get the tables.

Get the tables.

Get the tables!

Get the tables.

As soon as you realize that you can never survive.

Get the tables.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Matt Hardy once again you’ve proved just how frickin stupid you are! You see, Vince McMahon made the Dudley Boyz what they are today just as he made the name Matt Hardy what it is today. Vince McMahon knows that if he ever needs us the Dudleyz will always come back to him. Last time Paul E. had a creation it went down the toilet, and that will go for anyone who sticks around with him this time. And Matt Hardy, we’ll show you just how stupid you are!

Bubba and D-Von run into the ring and it’s two on one against Matt!

We want Jeff…

We want Jeff…

We want Jeff..

And the fans get what they want! Jeff Hardy sets the record for the fifty yard dash and runs into the ring! Bubba and D-Von take off before Jeff gets to them. Jeff picks up his brother and gives him a long hug.

Overall: 72%

Joey Styles: What a Hardy Boy reunion and again those damn Dudleyz tried to ruin a good moment. What a night thus far lets not forget the Sixty Man Match tonight for the Championship!

Here comes the Pain blasts through the arena! Here comes Brock Lesnar!

Go Play Football…

Go Play Football…

Go Play Football…

Go Play Football…

Brock Lesnar: Why don’t you people shut up? It’s bad enough that just to come here I want to wrestle a Ric Flair wannabe and lose to him two times.

HHH’s bitch

HHH’s bitch

HHH’s bitch

Brock Lesnar: I bet you people find that funny. I’m Brock Lesnar and I could destroy anyone that comes across my path. The reason why they didn’t want me playing football is because they were afraid I might kill someone. I am the greatest wrestling product in the entire frickin world. Put anyone across the ring from me and I’ll beat them One, Two, Three! I think everyone knows that. Just because someone had to marry the boss’s daughter just to beat me should tell all you people something. I am the best the World has to offer. And no one, absolutely no one stands a chance of stopping me tonight.

As soon as that happens, the lights go out.

Joey Styles: Oh man, did we lose power?

The crowd erupts as Hulka Blues plays! The lights go back on, and Sabu is in the ring with Brock Lesnar!

Joey Styles: It’s Sabu! Oh My God It’s Sabu standing up to this bully Brock Lesnar! We have a referee in the ring!

Fuck him up Sabu…

Fuck him up Sabu…

Fuck him up Sabu…

Overall: 63%

Impromptu Match: Sabu vs. Brock Lesnar

Sabu dives at Lesnar’s feet to attempt to take him down, but Lesnar smashes Sabu across the back. Lesnar kicks Sabu toward the corner, but Sabu comes back with a right hand. Sabu hits Lesnar with another one. Sabu fires a third right. Lesnar comes back with a knee to the gut. Lesnar lifts Sabu over his head and throws him across the ring! Lesnar laughs as Sabu struggles to get to his feet. Lesnar grabs Sabu, Belly to Belly Suplex! Lesnar puts Sabu on his shoulders! F5…no, Sabu comes around(his feet knock the referee to the outside!) and drops Lesnar with a Tornado DDT!

Joey Styles: What a counter by Sabu, turns the F5 right into tornado DDT and now Sabu has a chair!

Sabu throws the chair into Lesnar’s face! Lesnar backs up into the corner. Sabu sets the chair up. Sabu, corner to corner, Air Sabu…Lesnar caught him! Lesnar slams Sabu on the opened chair! Lesnar takes the chair and smashes Sabu right over the head! Brock laughs at Sabu. Brock throws Sabu over the top rope. Brock goes to the outside and grabs another chair. Sabu dropkicks it back into Lesnar’s face! Sabu takes the chair and whacks it over Lesnar’s head, and Lesnar goes over the guardrail and into the crowd. Sabu takes the chair and goes back into the ring. Sabu sets the chair, and bounces off the ropes…

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD Air Sabu into the second row!! How wild can this Sabu be? After all the years and punishment Sabu still does some of the craziest things you’ll ever see. He just took Lesnar out.

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

Sabu crawls back into the ring as Lesnar just gets over the guardrail. Sabu again flies over the top rope, but this time he’s caught by Lesnar! Lesnar puts Sabu on his shoulders, F5 into the steel ring post! Lesnar throws Sabu back into the ring. The referee slowly makes his way to his feet. Lesnar takes the chair and slams it over the referee’s head! Lesnar takes Sabu and again sets him up, F5! Lesnar goes to the outside and gets a table. Lesnar sets it up on the outside of the ring. Lesnar goes back into the ring and grabs the beat down Sabu. Lesnar lifts up Sabu, powerbomb to the outside through the table!

Joey Styles: Oh My God…he’s killed Sabu! He need help out here.

Referees and officials come down to the ring to retrain Lesnar. One of the referees ring the bell. Lesnar grabs a referee and throws him across the ring! He lifts another one up, F5! The officials all scatter away, and Lesnar goes to the outside and grabs Sabu. Sabu, amazingly still conscious throws a weak punch, but Lesnar fires back with a hard shot.

Fuck you Lesnar…

Fuck you Lesnar…

Fuck you Lesnar…

The crowd then goes crazy as Ken Shamrock’s theme plays! Here comes Ken Shamrock down to the ring. Shamrock and Lesnar meet face to face inside the ring. Lesnar goes for a punch, but Shamrock quickly traps Lesnar and gives him a belly to belly suplex! Lesnar gets up and tries again, but again Shamrock gives him a belly to belly suplex. Lesnar rolls out of the ring, and stares back at Shamrock. Manwhile, officials try to get Sabu on a stretcher, but Sabu refuses to go on it and tries to walk out.

Winner: Sabu by DQ at 19:35

Overall: 77%

Crowd: 72%

Quality: 82%

Stars: ***

Joey Styles: You must…must give Sabu all the credit in the world for walking out of here, and I’d just be amazed if he actually makes it to the main event tonight. Coming up next is the Extreme Match and the participants are Raven, Sandman and Rhyno.

Raven’s TNA theme, “Scream” plays as Raven makes his way to the ring.

Rhyno follows to his theme song, the crowd begins an ECW chant.

ECW…

ECW…

ECW…

Motorhead: Enter Sandman

Say your prayers little one

Don't forget, my son

To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within

Keep you free from sin

Till the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open

Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light

Enter night

Take my hand

Off to never never land

Something's wrong, shut the light

Heavy thoughts tonight

And they aren't of snow white

Dreams of war, dreams of liars

Dreams of dragon's fire

And of things that will bite

Sleep with one eye open

Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light

Enter night

Take my hand

Off to never never land

Now I lay me down to sleep

Pray the lord my soul to keep

If I die before I wake

Pray the lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, don't say a word

And never mind that noise you heard

It's just the beast under your bed,

In your closet, in your head

Exit light

Enter night

Erain of sand

Exit light

Enter night

Take my hand

We're off to never never land

The crowd sings along as Sandman makes his way through the crowd. The match begins inside the ring, as Raven nails Rhyno from behind.

Extreme Match: Sandman vs. Raven vs. Rhyno

As Sandman gets into the ring, Raven justs toward him and knocks him back out of the ring. Raven goes back to Rhyno hooks in a facelock, while nailing Rhyno in the back. Raven props Rhyno up in the corner and kicks him repeatedly. Rhyno burst out and shoves Raven down. Rhyno whips Raven off the ropes, and Sandman just whacked the Singapore Cane off Raven’s head from the outside! Rhyno comes toward Sandman but gets whacked with the cane as well. Sandman climbs into the ring and again whacks Raven with the cane. Rhyno low blows the Sandman. Rhyno bashes Sandman in the back, and then throws him over the top rope. Raven goes t the outside to grab a chair and slides back in. Raven smashes Rhyno right in the head with the steel chair.

Joey Styles: What a chair shot by Raven, Sandman runs at Raven and gets the chair right in the face!

Raven puts on a rare figure four leglock on Sandman. Sandman screams in pain, but Rhyno nails Raven to break it up. Rhyno hits the belly to belly suplex on Raven. Cover, 1….2…Sandman slams the chair over Rhyno’s head. Raven gets to his feet and again crawls to the outside. Sandman DDTs Rhyno on the chair! Cover, 1….2…Rhyno kicks out. Raven brings two tables into the ring. Russian Leg Sweep on Rhyno by the Sandman. Raven knocks Sandman down with a hard clothesline. Raven props one of he tables into the corner. Sandman is up and nails Raven from behind. Sandman props Raven onto the table in the corner. Sandman turns around, and Rhyno GORES both of them through the table!!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! Raven and Sandman go right through the table. Rhyno’s shaken up as well but my God that’s gotta be the end for Raven and Sandman.

ECW!!

ECW!!

ECW!!

Rhyno covers Sandman, 1…..2….Sandman gets the shoulder up! Raven slowly gets to his feet and pokes Rhyno in the eye. Raven kicks Rhyno, Evenflow DDT! It’s Perry Saturn! Saturn has the chair, slams it over Raven’s head! Saturn throws the chair on the ring mat. Saturn takes Raven, T-Bone Suplex on the chair, Raven lands head first!

Joey Styles: Oh my God…he may have just broken Raven’s neck! These guys gotta fight later….Sandman cracks the cane over Saturn’s head!

GORE! GORE! by Rhyno to the Sandman. Cover, 1…..2…..3! Rhyno wins the Extreme Match!

Winner: Rhyno when he pinned the Sandman at 13:54

Overall: 78%

Crowd: 77%

Quality: 79%

Stars: ***

Joey Styles: I have no idea how Rhyno, Raven and the Sandman, well and Sabu for that matter are going to make it tonight. Raven got dropped right on his head. Anyway coming up next will be the most barbaric match maybe in wrestling history. No Disqualifications, sixty men and a cage to end it all. You’ve got guys like Brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, Rhyno and just this looks to be a truly wild affair! Here are the rules for you viewers at home. Every sixty seconds another wrestler joins in one of the three rings. Wrestlers can be eliminated by pinfall, submission or being thrown over the top rope except the last ten wrestlers, where only pinfall and submission can cause elimination. Man I must say I feel really sorry who enters this melee #1. Well, we are about to begin.

Sixty Man Match for the World Championship

A Japanese theme plays as Akio walks to the middle ring as the first entrant of the Sixty Man Match. Akio looks noticeably pissed as being #1 in this kind of match is a severe disadvantage.

Here comes twenty-one year old Roderick Strong. This young kid has a long way to go if he wants to realize his dream as World Champion tonight. He faces Akio in the middle ring.

They lock up and Akio quickly armdrags Strong over. Akio armdrags Strong again. Akio kicks Strong right in the head, not a good start for the twenty one year old. Akio hits a low jump kick. Akio whips Strong off the ropes, but Strong comes back with a clothesline. Akio nips up and quickly tries one of his kicks, but Strong catches it and trips Akio down to the mat…Here comes entrant #3…

Shannon Moore runs to the middle ring and knocks Strong down. Moore suplexes Strong. Akio karate kicks Moore and Moore goes straight down. Strong grabs Akio, German Suplex. Moore rolls up Strong, 1…..2....Strong kicks out.

Joey Styles: These young guys are trying to score the early elimination. I don’t know how they are going to make it though. Here comes #4….

Mike Sanders slowly comes down to the ring and enters the third ring, avoiding any confrontation from anyone else. Akio springboards off the top rope from the middle ring and catches Sanders with a flying bodypress in the third ring! Cover, 1…..2….Sanders kicks out. Enzurgui from Akio to Sanders! In the middle ring Strong hooks up Moore and gets the Underhook Suplex. Akio comes off the ropes but Sanders hits a perfect dropkick.

Entrant #5 about to come down.

Trailer Park Trash plays and James Gibson comes down to the middle ring and nails Moore right in the back. Strong runs at Gibson but gets back dropped over the top rope!(Elimination #1, Gibson eliminates Strong).

Joey Styles: The former Jamie Knoble records the first elimination in the match. Shannon Moore dropkicks Gibson right in the head!

Sanders traps Akio in a leg grapevine. Moore slams Gibson and goes up top, elbowdrop from the top rope! Entrant #6 on the way…

It’s Spanky! Spanky runs into the middle ring and goes straight for Shannon Moore. He kicks Moore and sets him up, Sliced Bread #2!! Cover, 1…..2….3!(Elimination #2, Spanky pins Shannon Moore). In the third ring Sanders suplexes Akio. Sanders showboats for the crowd.

Joey Styles: This Mike Sanders really needs to get his head out of his ass and get back on Akio. Gibson just dropped Spanky on his head. The next guy about to come down, #7…Sonny Siaki!

Siaki runs into the middle ring and misses a clothesline to Gibson. Gibson knocks Siaki down. In the third ring Akio rolls Sanders up, 1…..2….Sanders kicks out. Sanders viciously clotheslines Akio down. Siaki DDTs Gibson to the mat. Spanky takes Siaki, another Sliced Bread #2! Cover, 1…..2….3!(Elimination #3, Spanky pinned Sonny Siaki). Sanders continues to dominate Akio. #8 Is on the way….

The crowd erupts as Ken Shamrock makes his way down to the ring!

Gibson runs at Shamrock but Shamrock belly to belly suplexes him and lock on an armbar, which Gibson taps out!(Elimination #4, Shamrock made Gibson submit). Shamrock trips up Spanky and locks in the Ankle Lock Submission! Spanky taps out.(Elimination #5, Shamrock made Spanky submit). Mike Sanders runs into the middle ring but gets thrown over the top by Shamrock.(Elimination #6, Shamrock eliminated Mike Sanders). Shamrock goes to the third ring but Akio takes control with a kick to the leg. Entrant #9 coming in, Shamrock hits Akio with a Belly to Belly Suplex!

Simon Sanders runs into ring #3 and nails Shamrock, which has no effect. Shamrock belly to belly suplexes S. Sanders and covers him, 1….2…..3!(Elimination #7, Shamrock pinned Simon Sanders). Shamrock locks the Ankle Lock Submission on Akio, and Akio quickly taps out(Elimination #8, Shamrock made Akio submit). Ken Shamrock remains in ring three.

Joey Styles: Ken Shamrock has dominated everyone so far and waits for the tenth entrant. Here he comes…Billy Kidman.

Kidman comes to the ring and when he sees Shamrock backs away. He turns his attention to the crowd and Shamrock comes after him. Shamrock nails Kidman from behind. Shamrock takes Kidman and whips him into the steel guardrail. Shamrock rolls Kidman into the first ring and slaps on the Ankle Lock Submission, and Kidman taps out. (Elimination #9, Shamrock made Kidman submit). Shamrock screams with rage as he waits for the next entrant. Entrant #11 is…

“Here Comes the Pain” blasts through the arena!

Joey Styles: My God, it’s Lesnar and Shamrock gonna go at it…Lesnar is behind Shamrock! Oh My God turn around Shamrock! Lesnar’s got a chair, chairshot to the back of Shamrock’s head!

Lesnar repeatedly bashes the chair against Shamrock’s head, leaving Shamrock motionless in the ring. Lesnar gets Shamrock on his shoulders, and he hits a thunderous F5! Lesnar covers Shamrock, 1…..2….3.(Elimination #10, Brock Lesnar pinned Ken Shamrock). Brock again picks up Shamrock and throws him over the top rope. Lesnar laughs at the fallen Shamrock as the lights go out.

Joey Styles: For the second time tonight, despite being bandaged um with probably broken ribs, Sabu has come to confront Brock Lesnar! Sabu is the 12th entrant! Lesnar goes for the clothesline…

Sabu ducks it. Sabu throws right hands at Lesnar, hoping to somehow get Lesnar over the top rope. Sabu comes off the ropes and hurls all 222 pounds of himself at Lesnar, but Brock manages to avoid going over the top rope. Sabu again tries to throw himself at Lesnar, but Brock stops Sabu short with a huge clothesline. Brock whips Sabu off the ropes and hits a ring shocking spinebuster, leaving Sabu writhing in pain as #13 prepares to enter.

#13 is Devon Storm, and Storm takes it straight to Lesnar. Storm hits two right hands and chops Lesnar. Storm goes for a cross body block, but Lesnar catches him and dumps him over the top rope.(Elimination #11, Brock Lesnar eliminated Devon Storm). At ringside officials tend to Ken Shamrock, and he is helped to the back. Lesnar goes back to work on Sabu as he whips Sabu into the corner. Lesnar drives a shoulder into Sabu’s gut. He does it again, and adds a third one. Sabu just falls to the mat. Next entrant…

#14 is Steve Blackman! Blackman runs in with kendo stick in hand. Blackman breaks it over Lesnar’s head, but Lesnar shows no sign of being affected. Lesnar grabs Blackman and sets it up, F5 to the concrete floor!(Elimination #12, Brock Lesnar eliminated Steve Blackman). Sabu low blows Lesnar! Sabu can barely stand, much less walk but he goes to the outside and grabs a chair.

Joey Styles: Sabu has put on not one but two amazing performances tonight and looks to beat Lesnar here. Sabu slowly climbs to the top rope, Arabian Facebuster!! Oh My God Sabu!

Cover, 1…..2..Lesnar kicks out! Sabu takes the chair and attempts to bash Lesnar over the head. The #15 entrant runs to the ring, it’s Jesus, and knocks Sabu down. Carlito’s former bodyguard pounds away at Sabu, and Sabu can barely defend himself. Lesnar takes the chair and breaks it over Jesus’ head! Sabu comes back with a right hand to Lesnar’s face. Sabu falls to the mat, he’s just in way too much pain to walk. Lesnar takes Sabu and puts him in the Brock Lock! It’s Shamrock, Shamrock nails Lesnar in the back of the head. Ankle Lock Submission!! Shamrock has it locked in on Lesnar! Sabu goes to the outside and gets another chair. He gets cut off by what seems to be the #16 entrant Daniel Puder! Mr Tough Enough hits Sabu with boxing jabs on the outside.

Joey Styles: That damn Puder can’t even fight Sabu fair and square. Shamrock has Lesnar tapping out in the middle of the ring! It’s not official, but he’s tapping out. Someone has to stop Shamrock. Here comes Frank Shamrock down to the ring. Sabu just backdropped Puder into the second row! Sabu is on the ring apron, battered and all..OH MY GOD Asai Moonsault into the second row! Ken Shamrock finally lets up on Lesnar, and Frank convinces him to leave. When Ken turns his back Lesnar shoves Frank into Ken!

Ken goes crazy and clotheslines his own brother down! Lesnar slides to the outside of the ring. Frank backs off as the #18 entrant comes down to the ring, it’s Chris Masters. Masters doesn’t even enter the ring until officials convince Ken Shamrock to leave, and they do succeed. This match has gotten hardcore as Sabu is beating Puder in the crowd. Sabu throws a chair into Puder’s face! Lesnar tends to his ankle on the outside, he’s in considerable pain. Masters gets into the middle ring with Frank Shamrock, and Frank quickly takes him down as Johnny Nitro runs down to the ring. Back in the crowd Sabu has bloodied and left Puder face first on the floor in the crowd. Out of nowhere Sabu gets nailed over the head via glass pitcher! Mike Awesome has jumped Sabu in the crowd!

Joey Styles: I don’t know how anyone can keep track of all this, we got Lesnar on the floor, Frank Shamrock and Chris Masters in the middle ring, Mike Awesome is coming down now, he’s left Sabu out there. He got Puder not moving, the paramedics as you can see are coming for him(Elimination #13, Daniel Puder is unable to continue). Jesus has not moved since Lesnar broke the chair over his head, and now who’s coming down? I guess this will be #21 because Awesome’s here, it’s Greg Pawluk.

Pawluk joins the two man battle between Frank Shamrock and Chris Masters. Mike Awesome stands in the first ring waiting for anyone to come at him. Fans begin to yell at Lesnar.

You Tapped Out!

You Tapped Out!

You Tapped Out

Lesnar slowly rolls into the third ring. Pawluk and Shamrock have Masters locked in a double armbar! The lights then go out yet again!

Joey Styles: The third time tonight we’ve went black. The lights go back on an Mordecai is standing in the middle of the middle ring with Frank Shamrock and Greg Pawluk both lying unconscious to each of his sides. Masters gets to his knees and begs to be spared, and Mordecai whacks him right in the head with his steel staff! The lights go out again! Now what? STING!! Sting and Mordecai standing toe to toe in the ring with Pawluk, Shamrock and Masters all out cold! Sting’s got a bat and Mordecai has the steel staff!

Awesome and Lesnar watch on as Mordecai strikes out swinging with the staff! Sting nails Mordecai with the baseball bat! Cover, 1…..2….3.(Elimination #14, Sting pinned Mordecai). Sabu has made his way back into ring three with Lesnar and Jesus. Sabu covers Jesus, 1…..2…..3.(Elimination #15, Sabu pinned Jesus). Mike Awesome dares Sting to come into ring one and face him. Lesnar grabs Sabu and powerbombs him. Cover, 1…..2….3.(Elimination #16, Brock Lesnar pinned Sabu). Johnny Nitro, most forgot he was even in the match, comes from under the ring and hits Lesnar from behind. #24 about to make his way to the ring…

Charlie Haas runs into the first ring with Awesome and Sting helps Sting punch Awesome in the corner. Pawluk has begun to move and gets a hand on Masters, 1….2….3(Elimination #17, Greg Pawluk pinned Chris Masters). Nitro stomps on Lesnar’s bad ankle. Haas slugs Sting and Sting fires back, and they go at it! Haas hits a right but Sting hits one back. Haas misses one and Sting hooks him up for the Scorpion Deathdrop. Haas avoids it and whips Sting off the ropes. Haas connects with the dropkick.

#25 is…Saturn. Perry Saturn makes his way down to the ring when Sean O’Haire, Matt Striker, Christopher Daniels and Steven Richards jump him from behind. Stryker gets a nearby stage light and crashes it over Saturn’s head!

Joey Styles: Why have these men attacked Perry Saturn for? In the ring Lesnar just F5ed Nitro and gets the pin(Elimination #18, Brock Lesnar pinned Johnny Nitro). It’s Raven! Raven has appeared with Styiker, Daniels, Richards and O’Haire! All four men walk down to the rings!

Stryker quickly goes after Haas, but Haas knocks him down. O’Haire enters the ring with Pawluk in it and goes to work on Pawluk. Richards goes after Sting, but Sting side steps him and Richards goes flying over the top rope(Elimination #19, Steven Richards went over the top rope). The next man it has been reported will #30, and as Raven and Sting are face to face. Perry Saturn is being helped to the back(Elimination #20, Perry Saturn is unable to continue). #31 is…

Jushin Thunder Lyger! Currently Brock Lesnar, Frank Shamrock, Greg Pawluk, Sting, Mike Awesome, Charlie Haas, Matt Stryker, Christopher Daniels, Sean O’Haire, Raven and Jushin Liger are in the three rings with still 29 to go.

Jushin Lyger and Chris Daniels have come face to face. Frank Shamrock, still bloodied from Mordecai earlier tries to avenge his brother by gunning for Lesnar. Shamrock tries his own belly to belly suplex, but Lesnar blocks it and lifts Shamrock over his head. Frank Shamrock is done.(Elimination #21, Brock Lesnar eliminated Frank Shamrock). Charlie Haas has the Haas of Pain on Matt Stryker, but Raven breaks it up. #32 about to come down to the ring now…

Joey Styles: It’s the Sandman! Sandman is in the crowd again with his beer and Singapore cane! Yet another jumping as Justin Credible just whacked Sandman with his own Singapore cane! Credible pounds on Sandman in the crowd. Sandman smashes Credible with a beer! Raven goes up through the crowd and trades fists with Sandman as well! Once again this match is out of control. Somersault Legdrop by Lyger on Striker!

The 34th competitor enters the match. Al Snow runs in the third ring and nails Lesnar with right hands. Sting has trapped Greg Pawluk in the Scorpion Deathlock, but Mike Awesome breaks it up. Sandman, Credible and Raven have all went to the back of the arena, still fighting. Sandman nails Raven with the cane again right in the head.

Back in the second ring this time Jushin Lyger takes Chris Daniels and hits a Tiger Suplex, 1….2…Daniels kicks out. #35 is coming in, here comes TAKA Michinoku. TAKA runs into ring #2 and goes right after Lyger. TAKA goes for an early Michinoku Driver but Lyger gets away. In the third ring Lesnar has F5ed Al Snow, cover, 1….2….3.(Elimination # 22, Brock Lesnar pinned Al Snow). O’Haire has set up a table between ring #1 and ring #2. The 36th entrant, the Great Sasuke has entered. He runs into the cruiserweight filled second ring. Meanwhile backstage, Raven just Evenflowed Credible on the concrete ground. GORE!! It’s Rhyno!!!

Joey Styles: Oh My God Rhyno just killed Raven! Rhyno takes Sandman and punches him back toward the arena area, as Raven and Credible lie on the floor. Back to ringside, Sting has gone to ring #3 and is face to face with Brock Lesnar.

Since Rhyno has entered, #38 is next, and it’s the Outlaw Billy Gunn. Gunn runs in and gets flipped over by Mike Awesome! In ring two Striker has grounded TAKA and holds him in an armbar. Charlie Haas has the Hass of Pain locked into Sean O’Haire! O’Haire taps out!(Elimination #23, Charlie Hass made Sean O’Haire submit). Backstage Raven has gotten a hand on Justin Credible and a ref is counting, 1…2…3? (Elimination #24, Raven pinned Justin Credible).

Joey Styles: Does that mean this is falls count anywhere now? Raven is trying to make his way back as Sandman and Rhyno fight on the stage!

#38 about to enter, The Truth Ron Killings! Killings enters the Sting-Lesnar ring and kicks Sting in the back. Killings then scissor kicks Lesnar. Cover, 1…..2…Lesnar kicks out. Tiger Powerbomb from Sasuke to TAKA, cover, 1…..2….3(Elimination #25, Great Sasuke pinned TAKA Michinoku). Rhyno GORES Sandman on the stage! Rhyno then comes back toward the three rings as D-Lo Brown heads down to the ring as #40. D-Lo nails Rhyno from behind halfway down the entrance way.

Joey Styles: Fans at home are probably wondering where the hell everyone is, so let me update you, We got Sandman out on the stage, Lesnar, Sting and Killings in ring three, D-Lo Brown and Rhyno on the entrance way, Raven is somewhere in the arena, well, here he comes through the crowd. Chris Daniels, Jushin Lyger and Great Sasuke in ring #2, and in the first ring Striker, Charlie Haas, Mike Awesome, Greg Pawluk and the Outlaw Billy Gunn. D-Lo Brown has rolled Rhyno into the third ring as #41 gets ready to come, let’s see who it is…

Entrant #41 is..AJ Styles! The crowd erupts as AJ makes his way down to the rings. AJ runs into ring two and knocks down Striker. Tilt the World Backbreaker by Styles on Lyger. Raven pulls Rhyno to the outside and hits the Evenflow DDT on the concrete floor. Raven then rolls into the third ring, and D-Lo Brown.

AJ STYLES…

AJ STYLES…

AY STYLES

Styles has Stryker set up, Styles Clash! Cover, 1….2…3!(Elimination #26, AJ Styles pinned Matt Stryker). Great Sasuke gets Styles from behind, Tiger Suplex, 1…..2….Styles gets out. #42 on the way…Desperado plays through the arena.

Joey Styles: Here comes a true legend, here comes Terry Funk! Funk meets Sandman on the stage and starts throwing right hands at him. Sandman fires back, but Terry ducks and DDTs Sandman on the stage!

Back in ring three Sting has locked Brock Lesnar in the Scorpion Deathlock! Lesnar refuses to tap out, and Ron Killings knocks ting over. #43 about to come down, here comes Kenzo Suzuki. Suzuki runs into ring #1 and kicks The Outlaw right in the head. Sting rolls up Killings, 1…..2…Lesnar breaks it up. It’s Ken Shamrock again! Shamrock has a chair, BAM, smashes it over Lesnar’s head! Shamrock runs out and through the crowd. Lesnar struggles to get to his feet, and Sting dumps him over the top rope!(Elimination #27, Sting eliminated Brock Lesnar).

Joey Styles: Ken Shamrock has cost Brock Lesnar the World Championship, now it’s anyone’s game, here comes…oh no..

Muhammad Hassan’s theme song plays, but it is Daivari who appears. Daivari slowly comes to the ring and as soon as he walks in Charlie Haas takes him down by the legs. Haas of Pain! Mike Awesome bashes Haas in the head to break it up. In ring #2 Great Sasuke has just missed a moonsault. AJ Styles rolls Sasuke up, 1…..2…3!(Elimination #28, AJ Styles pinned The Great Sasuke). Terry Funk has brought the Sandman to the ringside area and puts him on the table set up earlier. Terry Funk climbs the second ring top rope, Moonsault though the table through the Sandman!

Joey Styles Oh My God! This sixty year old man is crazy. Terry Funk has put Sandman through a table as BJ James comes down to the ring.

James immediately attacks Kenzo Suzuki, and him and the Outlaw bring Kenzo to a corner and double team him. Charlie Haas has locked the Haas of Pain on Chris Daniels, and Daniels taps out(Elimination #29, Charlie Haas made Chris Daniels submit). Raven tolls Sandman in the ring and covers him, 1….2….3(Elimination #30, Raven pinned the Sandman). Raven then takes Funk, cover, 1…..2…Funk kicks out! Rhyno slowly gets back into ring #1 and then bursts out of nowhere with a GORE to Raven! Cover, 1….2….3!(Elimination #31, Rhyno pinned Raven).

#46 about to come down here, it’s Jeff Jarrett!

Triple-J!

Triple-J!

Triple-J

Joey Styles: As you can hear the fans are reacting to news stories that Jarrett will be crowned champion tonight because of some backstage stroke. Awesome Bomb to Rhyno!

Cover, 1…..2….3!(Elimination #32, Mike Awesome pinned Rhyno). Jarrett takes a chair and slams it over Sting’s head! Killings knocks Jarrett down. Sting’s facepaint has turned red now. AJ Styles backdrops Pawluk over the top rope(Elimination #33, AJ Styles eliminated Greg Pawluk). Jarrett rolls up the Truth, 1….2….3!(Elimination #34, Jeff Jarrett pinned The Truth Ron Killings).

Spike Dudley is #47 and he runs down to the second ring. He dropkicks AJ Styles. Jarrett nails The Outlaw with the Stroke! Jarrett throws Gunn over the top rope. (Elimination #35, Jeff Jarrett eliminated The Outlaw Billy Gunn). Sting surprises Jarrett from behind and dumps him over the top rope!(Elimination #36, Sting eliminated Jeff Jarrett). Jarrett takes the chair and bashes it right over Sting’s head again! Jarrett is pulled back by officials. AJ Styles comes off the top rope and splashes Sting, cover, 1…..2….3!(Elimination #37, AJ Styles pinned Sting).

Out of nowhere from the crowd, Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley run in and come up behind Spike Dudley! 3D! Dudley Death Drop! Bubba covers Spike, 1…..2….3!(Elimination #38, Bubba Ray Dudley pinned Spike Dudley). The Dudleyz have entered this match. Jeff Hardy attacks D-Von Dudley from behind! Bubba punches him down.

OH YEAH!!!The Hardyz and Dudleyz have entered these matches early, as Matt Hardy is #51! Matt runs in and dropkicks Bubba. Meanwhile Kenzo Suzuki just nailed BJ James with the Faceclaw STO, cover, 1…..2….3(Elimination #39, Kenzo Suzuki pinned BJ James). Lyger rolls up Suzuki, 1….2…3!(Elimination #40, Jushin Lyger pins Kenzo Suzuki).

Joey Styles: Let’s update you all. In the second ring the Dudlyz and Hardyz are going at it. Jushin Lyger and AJ Styles are going at it in ring one, Charlie Haas is dominating Daivari in the same ring. Mike Awesome is pounding Terry Funk in ring three and D-Lo Brown is also in ring three. Here comes…Goldust??

Dustin Rhodes surprises the fans as he comes out as Goldust! Goldust comes right up to Mike Awesome and starts feeling him up, and as a result Awesome kicks Goldust low. Awesome Bomb! Cover, 1…..2…3!(Elimination #41, Mike Awesome pinned Goldust). Terry Funk rolls up Awesome, 1….2…3!(Elimination #42, Terry Funk pinned Mike Awesome). Charlie Haas has again locked Daivari in the Haas of Pain!

Haas lets up as Muhammad Hassan’s theme song plays as Hassan comes to face Haas. Haas jumps right on Hassan and starts pounding him with right hands.

USA!

USA!

USA!

The Dudleyz toss Jeff Hardy over the top rope!(Elimination #43, The Dudley Boyz eliminated Jeff Hardy). Matt Hardy knocks D-Von Dudley over the top rope(Elimination #44, Matt Hardy eliminated D-Von Dudley). Bubba tries to get Matt out, but Matt holds on to the top rope. Charlie Haas nearly gets Muhammad Hassan out, but Hassan barely survives. Daivari nails Haas from behind. Haas hits Daivari back so hard Daivari goes over the top rope!(Elimination # 45, Charlie Haas eliminated Daivari).

#54 about to come out, it is…The Ultimo Dragon! The Dragon jumps right into the ring with Styles and they go at it again. Dragon stiff kicks Styles in the quad, and Styles goes down to one knee. Dragon flips over Styles and snaps his head to the back of the mat. Lyger hooks Dragon up for a Tiger Suplex, but Dragon flips over. Corkscrew Legdrop connects on Lyger from the Dragon. Terry Funk has thrown D-Lo Brown over the top rope in ring #3(Elimination #46, Terry Funk eliminated D-Lo Brown).

#55 is Johnny Stamboli. He goes right after Terry Funk, but Funk fires with lefts and rights. Funk kicks Stamboli and hits him with a DDT. Meanwhile Matt Hardy has just hit Bubba Ray with the Twist of Fate and he’s going up to the second rope! Legdrop! Hardy with the cover, 1…..2…Bubba kicks out. Terry Funk has some lighter fluid, a towel and a chair as the crowd erupts!

Flaming Chair!!

Flaming Chair!!

Flaming Chair!!

Joey Styles: Funk has wrapped the chair with the towel and has doused it with the fluid. Oh My God, the chair’s on fire, right off Stamboli’s head! Oh My God!!

Funk pins Stamboli, 1…..2….3!(Elimination #47, Terry Funk pinned Johnny Stamboli).

#56 runs down to the ring with the Funker in it, it’s Maven! Maven runs at Funk and gets laid out by a non-fire chair! Cover, 1…..2….3(Elimination #48, Terry Funk pinned Maven). Stamboli is helped to the back.

AJ Styles is up top, 450 Splash misses it’s mark, as Lyger moved out of the way. Jushin Lyger sets up Styles, Lyger Bomb! He dropped Styles on his head. Matt Hardy comes from behind Lyger, low kick and the Twist of Fate! Cover, 1….2….3!(Elimination #49, Matt Hardy pins Jushin Lyger). Konnan runs down to the middle ring, hell everyone but Funk is in the middle ring now, Konnan is entrant #57. Konnan knocks Bubba Ray down and immediately goes for the Tequila Sunrise, but before he gets it on Muhammad Hassan hits him in the head

In The third ring Terry Funk has lit the chair again, and before he’s scheduled to come out Masato Tanaka is coming out with his own fire chair! Funk meets Tanaka outside and they bash the fire chairs together, causing a huge flame that stuns both competitors. Tanaka’s fire chair landed on Funk’s face!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD THE FIRE CHAIR IS ON TERRY, PUT HIM OUT PUT HIM OUT!!!

Tanaka quickly pins Funk, and the referee counts on the outside, 1…..2…no! Terry Funk kicked out!

In the ring Charlie Haas gives Ultimo Dragon the Belly to Belly Suplex. #59 makes his way down, it’s Steve Corino. Corino slowly walks to ringside and decides to watch. Matt Hardy off the ropes, Topei through the second rope onto Corino! Bubba Ray Dudley has gotten to Masato Tanaka throws him back into ring #3, but once again, the lights have went out!

Joey Styles: This is the last man to enter this match, after this it’s a God damn free for all!

Fire surrounds ring two, the ring with almost everyone in it as Vampiro makes his way to the ring. Bubba Ray Dudley whips Tanaka into those flames!

Joey Styles: This is just sick, brutal. All the big favorites, Sting, Lesnar, Shamrock, Jarrett, they are all gone. Eleven men remain: Haas, Konnan, Tanaka, Terry Funk, Styles, Dragon, Bubba Ray Dudley, Matt Hardy, Hassan, Corino and Vampiro.

Bubba Ray Dudley takes a table and the lighter fluid and brings it into the third ring.

ECW

ECW!

ECW!

The table’s on fire!! Bubba Ray grabs Terry Funk!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD Funk through the fire table! Put him out, put him the hell out!

Cover, 1….2….3!(Elimination #50, Bubba Ray Dudley pinned Terry Funk). Vampiro hits a spinning heel kick on Hardy. The Dragon has locked AJ Styles in the Dragon Sleeper! Muhammad Hassan nails the Dragon with a chairshot! Cover, 1…..2…3! (Elimination #51, Muhammad Hassan pinned Ultimo Dragon). Corino rolls up Hassan, 1….2…Hassan kicks out, and Corino gets sent into an AJ Styles dropkick. Vampiro takes Hardy and kicks him in the face. Bubba Ray Dudley hooks Vampiro, Bubba Bomb! Hardy then takes Bubba, Twist of Fate! Cover, 1…..2….3!(Elimination #52, Matt Hardy pinned Bubba Ray Dudley). Vampiro goes for a Red Mist, but he misses Hardy and gets Corino with it!

Joey Styles: Vampiro missed with the Mist! Masato Tanaka just knocked the teeth out of Vampiro with that chair shot! Cover!!

1….2…3!(Elimination #53, Masato Tanaka pinned Vampiro). Tanaka takes the chair and nails Konnan with it as well! Cover, 1….2….3!(Elimination #54, Masato Tanaka pinned Konnan). Tanaka dares Corino to come closer to him, and instead Corino rolls to the outside. AJ Styles tries to sneak up on Tanaka, but Tanaka turns around for a huge chair shot! Styles ducks and dropkicks Tanaka in the back of the knee. Styles quickly turns his attention to a charging Hassan, and knocks him down with a punch. Matt Hardy hits a flying dropkick on Styles. Corino runs in and rolls up Hardy, 1…..2…Hardy kicks out. Tanaka with the chair again, BAM, knocks Corino out. Hardy low blows Tanaka, Twist of Fate on the steel chair! Cover on Tanaka, 1….2…3!(Elimination #55, Matt Hardy pinned Masato Tanaka). AJ Styles takes the knocked out Corino and throws him over the top rope(Elimination #56, AJ Styles eliminated Steve Corino. Hassan whacks Styles in the back of the head with a chair, and Styles goes over the top rope!

Joey Styles: It’s been nearly 90 minutes and we are down to the last three men. The last two will go into a steel cage.

Haas trips Hassan up and locks him in the Haas of Pain! Davari is back and kicks Haas in the side of the ribs forcing Haas to release the hold. Matt Hardy throws Daivari out of the ring, but then Haas rolls Hardy up, 1….2….3!(Elimination #58, Charlie Haas pinned Matt Hardy).

Overall: 70%

Crowd: 64%

Quality: 76%

Stars: **3/4

Joey Styles: After all that, it’s Charlie Haas and it’s Muhammad Hassan. One of them will be the new World Champion, here comes the cage! A chair has been left inside the ring! Charlie Haas has been in this melee for nearly about 50 minutes.

The cage looks similar to WWF up to 1997, with steel bars and such. The cage though, does come from the ceiling.

Hassan and Haas go face to face.

USA!

USA!

USA!

Haas and Hassan begin trading right hands and Haas ends up knocking Hassan down! Haas quickly grabs Hassan by the head and throws him into the cage! Charlie Haas looks to end this quickly and goes for the Haas of Pain, but Hassan quickly moves to the ropes. Haas stomps on Hassan twice and picks him up. Again Hassan gets thrown into the cage!

Joey Styles: Charlie Haas is dominating. Haas has the chair, but a low blow by Hassan saves him!

Hassan takes Haas and sets him up for a piledriver! Hassan positions himself on the chair, but Haas backdrops Hassan into the side of the cage! Charlie Haas locks on the Haas of Pain! Haas keeps it locked in for a good minute before going to escape through the door. It’s Daivari again! Daivari slams the cage door right off of Charlie Haas’ head! Daivari enters the ring and takes the chair. He slams it off of Haas’ head. Hassan gets to his feet and tells Daivari something. Daivari goes to the outside and grabs…Barbed Wire under the ring!

Joey Styles: What are these sick people going to do to Charlie Haas? Come on Charlie!

Davari re-enters and gives the wire to Hassan. Hassan ties the wire around Haas’ back, under his arms and around his head, and then ties it tight! Charlie Haas, already bleeding from the door being slammed of his head, then gets the death sign across his neck, and Hassan locks in the Camel Clutch. It takes the referee at ringside ten seconds to stop the match and announce Muhammad Hassan as the first ever World Champion.

Winner: Muhammad Hassan at 86:53 via stoppage(New Champion)

Overall: 76%

Crowd: 82%

Quality: 63%

Stars: **1/2

Muhammad Hassan is partially carried to the back by Daivari, but more or less goes back under his own power. He looks at the heavens and thanks God, and leaves with the World Championship. Paramedics come and get a stretcher for Charlie Haas.

Joey Styles: Is this the way our first Pay-Per-View is going to end? Is this the way our first show is going to end? I try to be objectional, but this was seriously gone way too far. Charlie Haas’s career may be over. Well, good night everyone, and let’s hope we aren’t kicked off off Pay Per View for this shit.

Overall Show Rating: 73%

PPV Rate: 0.54

magnifffiecent read...

i was shocked when all the main competitors went

. Jarrett

. Lesnar

. Sabu

. AJ Styles

. Matt Hardy

My favourites all went out .. Hassan the champ :blink: sorta predictable really

ANyways good read,

mAXi

First off I do appreciate the feedback thus far. I hope I can continue ot provide some good stuff.

---------------------------------

The World: Monthly Report

Money Made: $8,678,320

Expenses: $9,170,000

Total: -$491,680

Public Image: 46%(+6)

Biggest Merchandise Seller: Ron Killings

Important E-Mails

-MTV was not interested in wrestling programming at this time.

-AJ Styles contract is down to three months, obviously a priority

-Charlie Haas has three months left on his deal as well

-Low-Ki has asked for a 10% raise per apperance.

Next Pay-Per-View: Destruction

Date: Sunday, October 9, 2005

The following contain possible World Spoilers.

Jarrett unhappy with main event, Next World PPV?

Apparently Jeff Jarrett's stroke backstage did not sit well with Paul Heyman. Heyman wanted to create a shock value and decided Jeff Jarrett was not the right man to be the first champion. Jarrett was visibly upset backstage about when he was eliminated.

Destruction is set for October 9, 2005, the next World PPV.

World to go to a weekly PPV model? MTV turns down World, negotiations with Fox underway

MTV decided not to add The World to it's lineup and as a result left The World with two options. One if two continue negotiations with Fox. The other would be to change to the NWA-TNA weekly PPV model. More as we get to it.

Chris Jericho still unsigned by WWE, Christian to leave WWE?

Rumors have swirled that Chris Jericho will appear at Destruction. Y2J has yet to sign his WWE deal and it has been confirmed Paul Heyman has at least spoken to Jericho, even has offered a contract.

Christian's WWE deal ends in 90 days, and Heyman would love to sign him as well. Christian has been rather upset with his recent storyline ever since his mini-feud with John Cena. Ever since he's been jobbed to Booker T and Orlando Jordon.

Great show I though Corino was going to win it when he entered at #59. I was suprised that Haas was in the final two. I liked the happenings between Sabu and Lesnar. Im suprised that Terry Funk lasted that long. And I loved that the brawlers were in one ring while the high flyers were in another. I also loved it when the Hardy's and Dudley's had one ring to themselves.

Destruction Preview: October 9, 2005

The World continues it’s momentous impact on the wrestling scene with its second event, Destruction. Six matches have been signed to the event. In a tournament for the new Extreme Championship, two of the first four first round matches will take place as Rhyno faces Masato Tanaka and Raven meets Saturn. The Tag Team Championship will be decided as Matt Styker and Chris Daniels(Flock), The Japanese Dream team of Kenta Kobashi and Mitsharu Misawa, The Dudley Boyz and the reunited Hardy Boyz compete for the gold. Ten Man Cruiserweight action as AJ Styles, Devon Storm, Spanky, Ultimo Dragon and Akio take on Low-Ki, Great Sasuke, Jushin Lyger, TAKA Michinoku and James Gibson. A renewed WCW feud will continue as Sting faces Vampiro. Lastly, Ken Shamrock has received the first shot at World Champion Muhammad Hassan. Also be sure that Brock Lesnar will be at the PPV as well!

Place: Miami, Florida

Price: $19.99

The following contain World Rumors

September 22, 2005

Four Way Tag Title Match at Destruction? Ten Man Tag?

Sources reveal that Mitsuaru Misawa and Kenta Kobashi, Matt Stryker and Chris Daniels, The Hardyz and Dudleyz will wrestle for the new World Tag Team Titles. Expect the Hardyz or Dudleyz in that one. Also there will be a Cruiserweight Exhibition at Destruction as a ten man tag team cruiserweight match is set. While not exactly known who is in it, expect Styles, Gibson, Dragon and such.

Rob Van Dam re-signs with WWE, Y2J, Christian remain unsigned.

RVD did not even give the World one look and resigned with World Wrestling Entertainment. The deal was one similarly offered to Chris Jericho, a 1 year $2.4 million deal. Y2J could show up at any show at any day. Christian still works for WWE, but his deal runs out in December.

September 26, 2005

Extreme Title Brackets

The Extreme Title Tournament listed here: Daniel Puder vs. Terry Funk, Sandman vs. Awesome, Raven vs. Saturn and Rhyno vs. Tanaka. It is rumored that two of matches will take place at Destruction.

September 29, 2005

Low-Ki demands raise, World loses money it’s first month

Low-Ki, despite not appearing on one show yet, has demaned an $8,000 increase per show worked.

The World lose approximately $450,000 it’s first month.

October 4, 2005

No Mercy Main Event, Y2J there? BJ James in trouble?

WWE has reported that a Canadian Referee will referee the Chris Benoit vs. Christian No Mercy Match. It is very likely to be Chris Jericho.

BJ James has caused some trouble backstage, but nothing has been done as James is good friends with Jeff Jarrett.

October 6, 2005

Cyrus the Virus at the World? Shamrock vs. Hassan

Could the Network return? It has been reported that Cyrus the Virus will be at Destruction and possibly play a part in the Hassan-Shamrock World Title Match.