Battle

Guest Morecello

Guest Hurricane

wm22.jpg

Well for starters I didnt know if there was an announced Wrestlemania 22 Logo, and I didnt wanna take the one ShootingStar made (if he did make it), so I just made my own. Basically it sucks but whatever. <_<

First to 3 or 5 votes?

I don't like the colours on the logo on SS's, parts seem to be blue/purple and others seem to be grey. I'm guessing a luminance layer effect was used? That's what it looks like anyway. I don't like the space in the top left and top right. I don't like the text. I don't like the way the cuts are colourised and I don't like the big white space in the middle. I think it might look better with the title belt in the white space in the middle, beneath the cut layers. The background's not bad (minus the big white space in the middle).

Hurricane's background is ok, but I don't like how prominent the scanlines are. I don't like the motion blur effects on the cuts. The logo could do with some work, it's just a 2 pasted onto the XX logo. The pixel text isn't too bad.

I'm not keen on either, but I'll vote Hurricane.

Hurricane, I liked the background quite a bit on Hurricane's, moreso than SS's, I also didn't like the big space on SS's between the wrestlers although I understand why because of the belt.

I prefer the logo on Hurricane's too but not the text underneath although i'm not particularly fond on the text on SS's either. Text always seems to be a tricky thing so it's forgiven :P

I just prefered Hurricane's but there both good and bad in ways, also both better than anything I could manage.

Guest Morecello

I'm Unbanned now. However I've moved and I don't have Photoshop on this computer yet. This computer is kinda slow too so I'm going to be upgrading it. I need to upgrade the graphics card and the cd-rom to a dvd/cd rom. I upgraded the ram yesterday and I need to upgarde it again in the near future.

Sorry SS.

Hurricane yours is kinda blurry to me.