Clawson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Grapehead

Bertuzzi being back is AWESOME! I love the guy to death, he's an amazing player, and I'm happy he's served his punishment. I love how some people don't realize that just because there was a lockout doesn't mean Bertuzzi didn't miss out on playing professionaly, he missed out on playing in Europe, not to mention playing for Team Canada. He did lose 17 months of hockey, regardless of how many NHL games he missed, he did serve a severe punishment(which he deserved) but it's time the boy got back on the ice.

Andrew Cassels goes to the Capitals and Sean Burke to the Pens. Looks like Cujo is going elsewhere.

The Leafs also signed Alexander Steen which makes me a happy man. He has amazing skill and should be able to crack the main roster. Hell look at that goal in my avatar.

Sean Burke to the Pens. Looks like Cujo is going elsewhere.

Cujo is too expensive and unpredictable to be Fleury's backup. Burke is a well respected guy who speaks his mind but is always respectful and does his best to be level, whereas Cujo has a bit of a temper and has been known to get in arguements with teammates and coaches. Burke is less expensive, also, and since this is a make or break season for Fluery, Burke will be more then happy to sit on the bench as he did behind Robert Esche. And if Fluery does choke, he has the ability to step in and play the big games... Cujo can play the big games, I just have trouble seeing him riding pine.

I get OLN. :P

I wanted them to get on Spike TV. I can't imagine the whacky shit Spike would do to "fix" the game. Exploding pucks anyone?

The Toronto Maple Leafs have re-signed restricted free agent Wade Belak to a two year contract. In addition, the Leafs also announced that defenceman Aki Berg accepted his one year qualifying offer worth $1,064,000.

Belak, 29, played 20 games for Coventry of the British Elite Ice Hockey League last season. In 2003-04 with the Maple Leafs, he played 34 games collecting two points with 109 penalty minutes. He finished fourth on the team in penalty minutes.

The native of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan has played 275 career NHL games for Colorado, Calgary and Toronto collecting 22 points (seven goals, 15 assists) with 811 penalty minutes. In 22 career NHL playoff games he has scored one goal with 36 penalty minutes.

He was originally Quebec's first choice, 12th overall in the 1994 Entry Draft.

Berg, 28, played 47 games for Timra of the Swedish Elite League last season collecting 20 points. He finished second among team defencemen in goals (6), assists (14) and points. He also played five games for Finland at the 2004 World Cup collecting one assist with two penalty minutes.

In 2003-04 with the Maple Leafs, Berg played 79 games, collecting two goals and seven assists with 40 penalty minutes.

The native of Turku, Finland has played 531 career NHL games for Los Angeles and Toronto collecting 77 points (15 goals, 62 assists) with 318 penalty minutes. In 54 career NHL playoff games he has eight points (one goal, seven assists) with 47 penalty minutes.

He was originally Los Angeles' first choice, third overall in the 1995 Entry Draft.

Fuck this sucks. We don't need either of those guys.

Clawson, you clearly do not watch hockey. While I don't disagree with the Berg-hatery, the Belak hatery must stop or else I will fucking stab your eyes out with a fork, you fucking prick.

And Belak is needed on a team without a true enforcer. Please don't try and pass Domi off as an enforcer anymore, the guy is as selective as they come when dropping the mitts. He doesn't stick up for teammates anymore, he just drops them when he feels he can win a fight. Fuck that pussy shit, Belak will drop 'em whenever he wants.

Now fuck off with your bullshit!

At first I hated the idea of Lindros on the Leafs, but after listening to radio a week ago my eyes were opened to the fact that a healthy Eric Lindros could be a force in front of the net. If he stays healthy. 32 points in 39 games last season. Think of what he ccould do with a full season. A few years ago, 01-02 IIRC, 73 points in 71 games. Even with the last full season he played, 02-03, he racked up 53 points, which is still really good... I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Big E on T.O... Sure he has a huge target on his jersey, but he could be a beast on the point sheet. Knock on wood he stays healthy.

Fuck this sucks. We don't need either of those guys.

Clawson, you clearly do not watch hockey. While I don't disagree with the Berg-hatery, the Belak hatery must stop or else I will fucking stab your eyes out with a fork, you fucking prick.

And Belak is needed on a team without a true enforcer. Please don't try and pass Domi off as an enforcer anymore, the guy is as selective as they come when dropping the mitts. He doesn't stick up for teammates anymore, he just drops them when he feels he can win a fight. Fuck that pussy shit, Belak will drop 'em whenever he wants.

Now fuck off with your bullshit!

Edited by CKN