The 2005/2006 Hockey Season Thread

Clawson

I'm excited to see Calgary against Anaheim. This should be good, as Game Seven's are rarely boring.

Chara is a one of a kind player, his size gives him the ability to muscle anyone in the league while his shot is pretty hard. Redden is a quiet leader who can shut down the opposition, but he isn't a Zdeno Chara, laying out the hits. As SDM, with Meszaros on the team, Ottawa has depth defensively so they can afford to drop Redden if they have to. Plus, Ottawa has some great defensive forwards.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm excited to see Calgary against Anaheim. This should be good, as Game Seven's are rarely boring.

Well this one has been...

Yeah, thanks for the jinx toe.

I think this is the first time the 5,6,7 & 8 seed all won in the playoffs in a conference. Also might be the first time the 1,2,3 & 4 did as well...

Go Ducks (Y)

I'm at loss for words. Inconsolable for the next week or so...

You just found out that Toronto didn't make it, eh?

What's Toronto?

Who's Toronto?

Where's Toronto?

Oh I know, already playing golf. We'll be seeing you on Friday.

You stuck around 7 games too long. :thumbsdown:

(5) San Jose vs. (8) Edmonton

Series begins Sunday

(6) Anaheim vs. (7) Colorado

Series begins Friday

(1) Ottawa vs. (4) Buffalo

Series begins Friday

(2) Carolina vs. (3) New Jersey

Series begins Saturday

I'll give my reasons later.

(5) San Jose vs. (8) Edmonton

I like Joe Thorton and Cheechoo

(6) Anaheim vs. (7) Colorado

I think Colorado is better

(1) Ottawa vs. (4) Buffalo

I don't like Ottawa because I am a Toronto fan

(2) Carolina vs. (3) New Jersey

Brodeur is amazing.

Those are my reasons :shifty:

If Ovechkin doesn't win the Calder, Gary Bettman must be killed.

Wow what a way to end the game... I wouldn't be disapointed in the Senators if they had lost any other way but to fan on a pass and then fall 16 seconds into overtime is just wrong. :crying: I am not all that worried though I am sure they will come bouncing back with better defense... I hope.

I just got back about an hour back I guess from a Vancouver Giants playoff hockey game, and man oh man, if you have a junior team in your city, go out and give them some love. You can't appreciate how awesome the pace is of the games and how crisp the plays until you see it, and the kids hit, they want to fight, they just play their fucking hearts out, and in the smaller buildings the crowd is just electric. If you can do it, you can go, it's an awesome experience.

The only downside was this asshole sitting next to me...

I just got back about an hour back I guess from a Vancouver Giants playoff hockey game, and man oh man, if you have a junior team in your city, go out and give them some love. You can't appreciate how awesome the pace is of the games and how crisp the plays until you see it, and the kids hit, they want to fight, they just play their fucking hearts out, and in the smaller buildings the crowd is just electric. If you can do it, you can go, it's an awesome experience.

The only downside was this asshole sitting next to me...