World Wrestling Entertainment: Back on Top

Evansfan1

I have had this diary going on at a couple of different fourms, but now I have decided to bring it here. I started it July 4th with RAW and now I am at August 8th with RAW. I will be reposting each show and stuff to get you caught up. Once I post everything, i will put the RAW Preview up. I hope you like my diary.

EDIT: The first month which is July is without any game, but starting in August I started using T-Zone Version 7 on TEW.

Edited by Evansfan1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Total Extreme Wrestling and should not be miscontrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumors, or results. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used in this forum are copyrighted by the organization they come from.

user posted image

RAW

General Manager: Eric Bischoff

Champions

WWE Champion: John Cena

World Tag Team Champions: The Super Heros

Intercontinental Champion: Carlito Cool

Womans Champion: Trish Stratus

Roster

Faces

John Cena

Kane

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

The Big Show

Viscera

The Hurricane

Rosey

Tajiri

Danny Basham

Val Venis

Rob Van Dam

Eugene

Kid Kash

Christy Hemme

Lillian Garcia

Maria Kanellis

Stacy Keibler

Marty Jannetty (Inactive)

Heels

Triple H

Kurt Angle

Edge

Ric Flair

Chris Jericho

Carlito Cool

Gene Snitsky

Chris Masters

Chavo Guerrero

Mark Jindrak

Antonio

Romeo

Rob Conway

Rene Dupree

Tyson Tomko

Kenzo Suzuki

Maven

Garrison Cade

Lita

Victoria

Trish Stratus

Hiroko Suzuki

Mark Henry (Inactive)

Gangrel (Inactive)

Tag Teams/Stables

The Super Heros:

The Hurricane

Rosey

Stacy Keibler

The Heart Throbs:

Antonio

Romeo

La Resistance:

Rob Conway

Rene Dupree

Evolution:

Triple H

Ric Flair

user posted image

Smackdown!

General Manager: Theodore Long

Champions

World Heavyweight Champion: Batista

WWE Tag Team Champions: MNM

United States Champion: Orlando Jordan

Cruiserweight Champion: Paul London

Roster

Faces

Batista

The Undertaker

Booker T

Chris Benoit

Rey Mysterio

John Heidenreich

William Regal

Paul London

Hardcore Holly

Charlie Haas

Doug Basham

Stevie Richards

Nunzio

Sho Funaki

Shannon Moore

Scotty 2 Hotty

Billy Kidman

Michelle McCool

Sharmell Sullivan

Torrie Wilson

Joy Giovanni

Bubba Ray Dudley (Inactive)

D-Von Dudley (Inactive)

Heels

John Bradshaw Layfield

Randy Orton

Eddie Guerrero

Christian

Muhammad Hassan

Khosrow Daivari

Orlando Jordan

Matt Morgan

Joey Mercury

Johnny Nitro

Sylvian Grenier

Spike Dudley

Simon Dean

Akio

Psychosis

Super Crazy

Juventud Guerrera

Frankie Kazarian

Melina Perez

Miss Jackie

Candice Michelle

Dawn Marie

Tag Teams/Stables

American Bad Asses:

Hardcore Holly

Charlie Hass

MNM:

Joey Mercury

Melina Perez

Johnny Nitro

Mexicool:

Juventud Guerrera

Super Crazy

Psychosis

The Arab-Americans:

Muhammad Hassan

Khosrow Daivari

The Cabinet:

John Bradshaw Layfield

Orlando Jordan

user posted image

Hogan on the Cabana

The Fourth of July edition of Monday Night RAW will undoubtedly be an explosive one, as Carlito welcomes the biggest name to ever appear on the Cabana. That person will be the one and only Hulk Hogan! Carlito announced Hogan in a little video that can only be seen on WWE.com. Carlito promises everyone though that if Hogan gets out of line at all, Carlito will be willing to spit the apple in the face of Hogan.

Also on this edition of RAW a huge Main Event has been signed. It will be Triple H facing off against Kurt Angle. Two weeks ago on RAW, Kurt Angle was to face Batista in a Non-Title Match, but Triple H and Ric Flair came out and ended the match early by interfering. Then last week Kurt Angle took care of Ric Flair and now this week he is to take out Triple H.

Chris Jericho will have his Highlight Reel on this edition of RAW. Chris Jericho is looking to outmatch Carlito’s guest Hulk Hogan. That is why Chris Jericho will have Shawn Michaels and the WWE Heavyweight Champion, John Cena. Anything can go down here on the Highlight Reel.

Last week on RAW, there was suppose to be a tag team match which consists of Edge and Gene Snitsky facing Kane and the newest Draft member who was The Big Show. Since Kane attacked Edge and both of them vanished from the ring, it turned into a one on one match where The Big Show squashed Gene Snitsky. So now, this tag team match will happen on RAW.

One of the newest members on RAW, Chavo Guerrero is going to try to make a good impression on Eric Bischoff. That is why Chavo will be facing former Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin. This match will be a Number One Contender’s Match for the Intercontinental Championship. The winner will face Carlito next week on RAW. If Chavo could win the IC Title in just two weeks on RAW, Eric Bischoff would be very impressed.

Lastly, Chris Masters will once again hold the Masterlock Challenge. He is challenging anyone from RAW’s locker room to try and win $15,000!

All this and more Monday 9/8 CT only on Spike TV.

Confirmed Matches/Events:

Carlito’s Cabana with Hulk Hogan

Triple H vs. Kurt Angle

Edge and Gene Snitsky vs. Kane and The Big Show

Number One Contender’s Match for the IC Title: Chavo Guerrero vs. Shelton Benjamin

$15,000 Masterlock Challenge

user posted image

WWE RAW Results

July 4th, 2005

From Sacramento, CA

[The pyros hit and quickly after they finished out came the Intercontinental Champion, Carlito. Carlito came down with the IC Title on hit shoulder and got into the ring and was ready to begin the Cabana.]

1. Carlito’s Cabana with Hulk Hogan

Carlito: ‘Ey everybody! Tonight, on Carlito’s Cabana, we have a very cool guest and his name is Hulk Hogan. Now Hogan, come down and enter the Cabana.

[Hogan’s music hits and he comes down with a huge ovation as always.]

Carlito: ‘Ey man! Welcome to da Cabana! Now you follow my rules or you know what is going to happen.

Hulk Hogan: Me follow rules! I don’t think so, brother! Hulk Hogan is here tonight for a very special reason. And that is for to tell everyone that I am going to be having a new TV Show called “Hogan Knows Best”! Here is a short clip on what it is about.

[On the titantron, a short clip is shown, but before it finishes, Carlito interrupts.]

Carlito: ‘Ey man! Not following Carlito’s rules on the Cabana, das not cool. I said if you get outta line I will spit an apple in your face, well you did get outta line.

[Carlito takes a bite of his apple and all of a sudden Hogan goes nuts as does the crowd.]

Hulk Hogan: Hey brother! Don’t even think about it. If you wanna take me out, don’t do it with an apple, do it by pinning me in the ring with your Intercontinental Championship on the line. What do you say about that, brother?!

[Carlito then swallows the apple and grabs the mic.]

Carlito: Carlito likes it, you are on man and when I beat you, Hulk Hogan that will definitely be cool.

[Hulk Hogan then rips his shirt down the middle and hits a big boot on Carlito. He then bounces off the ropes and hits the Leg Drop. Hogan gets up and grabs the mic.]

Hulk Hogan: Now, watcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you and wins his first ever IC Title!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

2. Number One Contender’s Match for the IC Title

Chavo Guerrero vs. Shelton Benjamin

This was a very good match with a lot of quick action. A good first match on RAW as both men wanted a chance at the IC Title. Early, both men just went back and forth with moves, but later in the match, Benjamin was in full control. Benjamin hit a nice Bulldog on Chavo and then went up high. Benjamin flew and hit Chavo with a Crossbody. Instead of covering Chavo, Benjamin picked him up and hit a Northern Lights Suplex. Benjamin then covered, but Chavo kicked out at two. Benjamin picked up Chavo and went for a T-Bone Suplex, but Chavo reversed it into a nice Back Suplex. Both men got up and Benjamin hit a Super Kick on Chavo out of nowhere. Both men were down until the seven count when Benjamin got up. Benjamin charged with a clothesline, but Chavo ducked and Benjamin came back and got hit with a Spinning Heel Kick. Chavo picked up Benjamin and hit an amazing Brainbuster on him. Chavo then went up high and hit the Frog Splash to put Benjamin away and to give Chavo the victory.

Winner and Number One Contender for the IC Title-Chavo Guerrero

---

3. Triple H to Come Out on Top

[backstage is Todd Grisham with Triple H.]

Todd Grisham: Triple H, just a little over a week ago you lost to Batista in a Hell in a Cell Match. Tonight you will have your first match since then facing Kurt Angle. What are your thoughts on facing Kurt Angle.

Triple H: First off, who cares about Batista and Hell in a Cell and with Angle, this is personal. I mean the reason me and Naitch interfered his match against Batista was because we were trying to hurt him for the Hell in a Cell Match, but he just doesn’t understand that. Now last week, he takes out the Dirtiest Player in the Game, Ric Flair. That’s alright because Ric did a lot more then Angle ever did. I mean, Olympic Gold Medalist, who cares. Flair is a 16 time Heavyweight Champion. Now that is tough to do. So when he messes with Ric Flair and the Game, he is in big trouble. They call me the Cerebral Assassin for a reason. They call me that because I am smart going in for the kill. And tonight, I will be smart going in to kill Kurt Angle because I am that DAMN GOOD!!!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

4. Who’s Next!

[When we get back from break Chris Masters is halfway down to the ring. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

Chris Masters: Once again, me, Chris Masters will hold the Masterlock Challenge. Once again I am challenging anyone from the RAW locker room. This time I will put up $15,000 on the line since still no one has respect for me and my great Masterlock Submission.

[All of a sudden some weird music played never heard on RAW before and out came MARK JINDRAK! Jindrak got in the ring and snatched the mic from Masters.]

Mark Jindrak: I am one of the newest members around here. Let’s see if you can get me to tap!

---

5. Masterlock Challenge

Chris Masters vs. Mark Jindrak

Jindrak put up a great fight. It wasn’t as good as Sgt. Slaughter’s, but it still was very impressive. Jindrak hit a clothesline early on Masters, but Masters got up quickly and locked in the Masterlock. Jindrak quickly reversed it and hit a Sidewalk Slam. Jindrak then picked up Masters, but Masters amazingly got behind Jindrak and locked in the Masterlock. Jindrak was dying out and finally Chris Kay rang for the bell.

Winner-Chris Masters

---

6. Chavo doesn’t care

[backstage Maria is standing by with Chavo Guerrero.]

Maria: Chavo, just a little earlier on RAW you beat Shelton Benjamin to become Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Title. Now you might not face Carlito though for the title. If Hulk Hogan wins tonight you will face him next week on RAW. Who would you rather face for the Intercontinental Title, Carlito or Hulk Hogan?

Chavo Guerrero: ‘Ey Maria. I really don’t care who I face next week. All I plan on doing is winning the Intercontinental Title. I know I can beat Carlito and Hulk Hogan, but the person I rather beat is Hulk Hogan. I mean he is an Immortal. So I hope Hogan wins the IC match coming up next so next week I can kill the Immortal.

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

7. Intercontinental Title Match

Carlito © vs. Hulk Hogan

This match was a very entertaining match, but not so good on the wrestling side. It didn’t last to long as Hogan did have that much energy in him. Early in the match Hogan dominated Carlito with the crowd totally on his side. Hogan hit some clothesline to get him going early. Late in the match Hogan was tiring down, but still beating down on Carlito. Hogan went for another clothesline, but Carlito ducked it and hit Hogan with a Neckbreaker. Hogan got up and Carlito started punching away. After about the fifth punch Hogan started Hulkin up. Carlito continued to punch Hogan, but it didn’t even affect him. Finally after Carlito punched him for about the tenth time, Hogan stuck his finger out and the crowd and Hogan yelled, “YOU!” Carlito then goes to punch Hogan, but he blocks it and punches Carlito twice and whips him into the ropes. Carlito comes back and got hit with a Big Boot. Hogan went for a Leg Drop on Carlito, but he moved out of the way. Carlito picked up Hogan and hit a quick Cool Effect DDT. Carlito covered and got some leverage from the ropes and Hogan got pinned for the three count! The crowd started booing and Carlito grabbed the IC Title and a mic.

Carlito: Pinning Hulk Hogan, now das cool!

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion-Carlito

---

8. RAW Rebound

[A video is shown from Vengeance with Kane beating Edge then it moves onto last week showing Kane chase Edge and Lita out of the ring and up the ramp. It finishes showing The Big Show winning the easy match against Gene Snitsky.]

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

9. Tag Team Grudge Match

Gene Snitsky and Edge w/Lita vs. The Big Show and Kane

A great match here with Kane just going after Edge the whole match. The crowd chanted “SLUT!” a real lot at Lita during the match. Early in the match Edge was just avoiding Kane and letting Snitsky fight the whole match, but late in the match Edge took control and got in the ring and was rolling. Show was in when Edge came in and Edge started out on top and flew hitting Show with a Missile Dropkick making him fall back into his corner. Kane made the blind tag and went in to attack Edge. Kane charged at Edge with a clothesline, but Edge ducked and got behind Kane and hit the Edge-O-Matic. Snitsky then came into the ring and picked up Kane. Snitsky went to Bodyslam Kane, but Kane pushed Snitsky away, but Kane turned around into a Spear by Edge. Edge pinned Kane, but The Big Show broke up the cover. Kane then fought back and Show came into the ring to help. Snitsky and Edge were double teaming Kane, but Show got in and hit a Double Chokeslam on Snitsky and Edge! Kane then picked up Edge and hit a Chokeslam of his own on Edge. Kane pinned Edge and picked up another victory against him.

Winners-The Big Show and Kane

---

10. Triple H is Nothing

[Todd Grisham is backstage standing with Kurt Angle.]

Todd Grisham: A little earlier today I was talking to Triple H and he said that winning your Olympic Gold Medals is nothing to Ric Flair being a 16 time Heavyweight Champion. What are your thoughts on that?

Kurt Angle: Toddy boy, get the hell out of my face! Now, Triple H, you can think whatever you want because tonight, your losing streak will continue here tonight on RAW. When everyone sees Kurt Angle makes Triple H tap out to the Ankle Lock. Like you say, I will make you tap because I am that DAMN GOOD! Triple H, if you’re that damn good why didn’t you win and Olympic Gold Medals? If you’re that damn good why didn’t you beat Batista at Vengeance? Well guess what Triple H, you not that DAMN GOOD! Woo! It’s True, it’s GOD DAMN TRUE!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

11. Highlight Reel with John Cena and Shawn Michaels

[Chris Jericho comes down to the ring getting major heat and gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

Chris Jericho: Last week, Y2J had to team with Christian and Tyson Tomko. All I have to say is they both suck. I mean the Atyollah of Rock and Rollah should have a good partner unlike Christian and Tomko. Now onto these two has bins, Shawn Michaels and John Cena. First, Shawn Michaels, come on down please you stupid Ass Clown.

[shawn Michaels’ music hits and he comes down doing his normal dances to the ring. HBK got in the ring and got a mic.]

Shawn Michaels: Excuse me! You’re calling me an ass clown. I wouldn’t be talking. Just think back to Wrestlemania 19 when HBK pinned Y2J 1…2…3! That’s all I need to say.

Chris Jericho: But do you remember what happened after the match. Who was the one that got low blowed?

Shawn Michaels: Yea, well you did that because you are a sore loser. Now look at our two careers. Mine is definitely the better one. And look what did you at Vengeance. You lost a Triple Threat Match against John Cena. Me, I pinned Kurt Angle!

[Then out of nowhere from the crowd comes Kurt Angle and ambushes HBK from behind. They start brawling until they get backstage.]

Chris Jericho: Finally that Ass Clown is gone. Now to the next man to be on the Highlight Reel, John Cena!

[Cena comes down to a huge ovation like always and spins the wheel on the belt and gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

John Cena: YOOOOO!!! The CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!

Chris Jericho: Shut the hell up! Now why are you disrespecting every title you get? What is up with you with these spinning belts? You are just making yourself look like a fool!

John Cena: Me look like a fool! I don’t think so! My album is much better then you Foxy or whatever that crap is! I have these spinning belts because I entertain the crowd, unlike you! Now I made a little rap for you Chris Jericho!

Your name is Chris Jericho, what is Y2J

You’re the fool, what can I say

I get girls since I’m the WWE Heavyweight Champ

The only girl you get, is that dirty tramp [Cena points at a women booing at him]

Without this belt I could still get a whole bunch of women

The only time I saw you with someone was with that guy from Seinfeld named Newman

Now everyone knows my Rap album is better anything that has to do with Fozzy

Now the Champ is HERE, YOU CAN’T SEE ME!!!! [Cena does the You Can’t See Me taunt]

[Jericho then charges at Cena with a clothesline, but Cena ducked it and turned around and lifted up Jericho and hit the FU!]

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

12. RAW Rebound

[Video is shown from two weeks ago with Triple H and Ric Flair interfering Angle vs. Batista match. They then show from last week with Kurt Angle beating Ric Flair in a match. We then see backstage Kurt Angle just hit an Angle Slam on HBK onto the floor so he could get out to fight Triple H.]

---

13. Grudge Match

Triple H w/Ric Flair vs. Kurt Angle

A great match here, but to bad it ended a little early. Early in the match both men were going back and forth hitting moves. Later in the match Triple H was in control and was almost getting ready to put away Angle. He hit the Knee Drop followed by a Running Neckbreaker. Triple H then picked up Angle and went for a Pedigree, but Angle flipped him over. Kurt Angle then started to fight back. Angle hit a couple of German Suplex’s followed up with a nice Belly to Belly Suplex. Kurt Angle then picked up Triple H and hit the Angle Slam. Angle covered, but Ric Flair broke up the pin. Angle then locked in the Ankle Lock. Triple H quickly rolled out of it, but Angle jumped towards it and locked it in again. Angle fell to the ground with it locked in so it stayed locked in. Before Triple H could tap, Shawn Michaels came running trough the crowd. He got in the ring and Angle broke the hold. Angle got up and got hit with the Sweet Chin Music. Earl Hebner called for the bell for DQ and the win would go to Kurt Angle. RAW ended with HBK standing tall on the ramp and Triple H pissed off and Shawn Michaels.

Winner by DQ with HBK Interfering-Kurt Angle

Quick Results:

Chavo Guerrero defeated Shelton Benjamin-Number One Contender’s Match for the IC Title

Chris Masters defeated Mark Jindrak-Masterlock Challenge

Carlito defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the IC Title-Intercontinental Match

The Big Show and Kane defeated Gene Snitsky and Edge-Tag Team Grudge Match

Kurt Angle defeated Triple H by DQ with HBK Interfering-Grudge Match

user posted image

The Animal is Unleashed

This week’s Smackdown! is one of the most anticipated of the year as the last and final draft pick Batista, the World Heavyweight Champion, will be in action. Batista will be facing JBL’s Chief of Staff and the United States Champion, Orlando Jordan in a Non-Title Match. Batista is just coming off a Hell in a Cell match against Triple H at Vengeance and JBL, the Number One Contender, put Orlando Jordan to face The Animal.

Two weeks ago on Smackdown, Mexicool debuted and they interfered in Chavo Guerrero and Paul London’s match. Since Chavo is no longer with Smackdown, one of the Mexicool’s will be fighting Paul London with his Cruiserweight Title on the line. London says that he really doesn’t care about the Cruiserweight Title; all he wants to do is take out some of his revenge on one of the Mexicool’s.

Also, what’s going to happen next with this long time feud with Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. Last week Guerrero shoved candy in the face of Mysterio and now Mysterio promised this week that he will get revenge and also has a big announcement.

During the Six Man Elimination Match last week, The Undertaker got some revenge on Muhammad Hassan, but hurt himself when he got eliminated from the match by DQ. Now, this week on Smackdown, The Undertaker will be able to get some more revenge on Daivari when the two face off in the ring. Taker thinks it will be an easy win, but with Hassan on Daivari’s side, anything is possible.

All this and more Thursday 8/7 CT only on UPN.

Non-Title Match: World Heavyweight Champion, Batista vs. United States Champion, Orlando Jordan w/JBL

Cruiserweight Title Match: Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London vs. One of the Mexicool’s

Rey Mysterio’s big Announcement

The Undertaker vs. Khosrow Daivari w/Muhammad Hassan

user posted image

WWE Smackdown! Results

July 7th, 2005

Taped from Sacramento, CA

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and right after they finished out came the Number One Contender, John Bradshaw Layfield and his Chief of Staff and United States Champion, Orlando Jordan. Both men got in the ring and JBL got a mic.]

1. Screw Batista

JBL: Everybody shut up! This is my show! You shouldn’t be booing me; you all should be bowing down to me because I am a WRESTLING GOD!!! Last week, when I really won the Smackdown! Title, I knew I was on top again, but Teddy Long has to screw me by having Batista come over. Not that I am scared of him because I know I can beat him unlike Triple H. If I can beat five other men in one match I think I can beat just Batista. Last year at Great American Bash I beat Eddie Guerrero to win the WWE Title. Now this year I will win the World Heavyweight at Great American Bash and hold this belt for twice as long! I can beat Batista any day, anywhere, anytime and tonight OJ will beat Batis…

[batista’s music hits and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion. He comes down quick in fury and gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

Batista: JBL! If you can beat me any day, anywhere, anytime then let’s go right now, right here!

[The crowd pops as Batista puts his belt down and starts unbuttoning his dress shirt.]

Batista: If you want me too, my World Heavyweight Title is on the line!

JBL: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I don’t want you to get tired or anything for your match later on against OJ.

Batista: I don’t care, I want you know in the ring.

[Orlando Jordan then sneaks up behind Batista and starts pounding him in the back. Batista turned around and hit a hard punch to Orlando Jordan’s face knocking him down. JBL then started pounding down on Batista and then bounced off the ropes. Batista turned around and JBL was charging with a Clothesline from Hell, but Batista ducked it and JBL went bouncing off the other sides of the ropes. JBL came back towards Batista and Batista hit a Spinebuster. JBL then rolled out of the ring and Batista picked up OJ. He lifted OJ up and hit the Batista Bomb on him. Batista grabbed hit title and left the ring.]

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

2. Mexicool in the House

[Mexicool comes down to the ring taunting the crowd and they get in the ring. The Juice, Juventud Guerrera gets a mic and starts talking.]

Juventud Guerrera: ‘Ey everybody. The Juice and the rest of Mexicool is here! Coming up next, one of us is going to fight Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title. I can tell you one thing; it is not going to be me The Juice because I am not going to waste my time on fighting Paul London. So it is down to Super Crazy or Psychosis. I will let the crowd decide. Will you like Super Crazy [Crowd starts booing] or Psychosis [Crowd beings to boo again]. Well since you idiots aren’t helping me out, let’s just go with Super Crazy. So, after this match Mexicool will have the Cruiserweight Title!

[Paul London has had enough and runs out to the ring to start the match.]

---

3. Cruiserweight Title Match

Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London © vs. Super Crazy w/Juventud Guerrera and Psychosis

This was an amazing match, but the quality was hurt with the rest of Mexicool interfering so much. Early in the match London wasn’t so much paying attention to Super Crazy as he was eying down The Juice and Psychosis and that was a huge mistake. That made Super Crazy get a huge advantage early in the match and he was just dominating London. Later in the match Super Crazy was trying to finish London off with the Crazy Bomb, but London reversed it and flipped Crazy over the top rope to the outside. Juvi and Psychosis were helping Super Crazy and London quickly went flying towards the outside hitting all three men with a Tope. London was the first one to get up and he took Super Crazy into the ring. London went up high about to go for the 450 Splash when Juvi got on the apron and pushed London off. Pyschosis then got on the top turnbuckle and went flying in the air and hit a Corkscrew Somersault Senton. The ref then called for the bell, but the beat down wasn’t done yet. Super Crazy then went up high and hit London with an Asai Moonsault. Super Crazy got up and he and Psychosis picked up London. They shoved him towards The Juice and he hit the Juvi Driver. Juvi then went up high and finished everything off with a 450 Splash of his own.

Winner by DQ with Mexicool Interfering and STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion-Paul London

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

4. Heidenreich’s Newest Friend

[When we get back from break Heidenreich is in the ring with Michelle McCool.]

Heidenreich: Hi everybody! I am out here tonight with my best friend Michelle McCool. She is so cool, that is why her name is McCool. Now Teddy Long said I can face MNM at Great American Bash with the Tag Team Titles on the line if I find a partner. It was going to be Michelle, but I have found a new best friend and here he is. He is……WILLIAM REGAL!!!

[Regal’s music plays and walks down waving at the crowd getting an okay pop and gets into the ring.]

William Regal: Man, it feels bloody to be on Smackdown! and be friends with Heidenreich. Now I can’t wait until Great American Bash so me and Heidenreich can become WWE Tag Team Champions. I have had some sure good as bloody hell tag partners, but Heidenreich is the best. He is bloody strong, bloody powerful and the best thing is he can make some darn good bloody friends. So Heidenreich, are you with me, we are going to win those bloody WWE Tag Team Tit…

[All of a sudden MNM’s music hits and Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro and Melina come down with the Tag Team Titles.]

Joey Mercury: Pff! William Regal! That’s the best you could do! That’s pretty funny. How old is this guy. Heidi, you really think you can take the WWE Tag Team Titles away from the best tag team EVER!!! Pff! That’s even funnier!

Johnny Nitro: I know really. We aren’t just the best Tag Team ever, were the best looking Tag Team EVER! I mean look at you two guys. You can’t get a woman like Melina with you life depended on it. Michelle McCool is nothing compared to Melina.

Melina: I know your right, but thank you Johnny.

Johnny Nitro: No problem Melina. But I will give William Regal a chance. I mean Joey, come on, I will just beat Regal like you did to Heidenreich two weeks ago.

Joey Mercury: Yea, your right. Regal has no chance against you.

[Nitro takes off his jacket thingy and drops his belt and attacks William Regal. Everyone clears the ring and the match started.]

---

5. Grudge Match

One Half of the Tag Team Champions, Johnny Nitro w/Joey Mercury and Melina vs. William Regal w/Heidenreich and Michelle McCool

A pretty good match here with William Regal really showing that he could wrestle. Early in the match Mercury and Melina tried to interfere, but Heidenreich ran off Mercury and McCool speared Melina and they started brawling everywhere around the ring until they went up the ramp and backstage. With the match, Nitro really didn’t look to good without Melina and Mercury by his side. Late in the match Regal hit some nice European Uppercuts followed by an Exploder Suplex. Regal then locked in the Regal Stretch and Nitro had no choice, but to tap. Heidenreich was happy and was about to get into the ring until Mercury came running back down and threw Heidenreich into the Steel Post. Mercury then got into the ring and hit a Super Cool Kick on Regal. Mercury helped up Nitro and they headed up the ramp and backstage.

Winner-William Regal

---

6. What’s the Announcement

[backstage Steve Romero is running towards Rey Mysterio to get a quick interview.]

Steve Romero: Rey just a quick word with you?

Rey Mysterio: What the hell do you want man!

Steve Romero: All I want to know is can you give us any clue on what the huge announcement is that you will make.

Rey Mysterio: Hey man, I am not telling you now! You’re just going to have to wait! I am sorry man, but everyone has been asking me and I said the same thing.

[Eddie Guerrero then shows up running at Mysterio and jumps up, but Mysterio ducked and Eddie went crashing down to the ground hard. Mysterio then found a chair close by and hit shots over and over again to the skull of Eddie. Rey wouldn’t stop until he saw blood dripping down his face. When he did, Rey bent over and said:

Rey Mysterio: This is nothing Eddie compared to what my announcement is going to be.

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

7. The Undertaker Too

[Down come Muhammad Hassan and Daivari to the ring. They both get in the ring and Hassan grabs a mic.]

Muhammad Hassan: I don’t believe it! Now The Undertaker too! Why do you have to hit me with a chair and get me out of the match? Why not to anyone else? I know why, because I am the only Arab-American in the match. You know what this is, its discrimination! Knowing that you were in this business for so long, I thought you wouldn’t care what race you wrestle, but I guess when it comes to Arab-Americans you are racist! This is just a disgrace! Now tonight, Daivari will show you why not to mess with Arab-Americans!

[Down comes The Undertaker and Hassan gets scared and quickly rolls out of the ring and Daivari just sat down in the corner really scared.]

---

8. Grudge Match

The Undertaker vs. Daivari w/Muhammad Hassan

Like known it really was a squash match with Daivari having really no offense at all. Hassan tried to interfere a couple times throughout the match, but The Undertaker didn’t worry about it. Late in the match Daivari hit his only effective move and it was a dropkick that made The Undertaker fall back into the ropes. Hassan helped out Daivari by tripping him up. Daivari then charged at Taker, but he got hit with a Big Boot. Taker lifted up Daivari by his throat and hit a Chokeslam. Before The Undertaker could cover, Hassan got in the ring and The Undertaker realized him. So Taker kicked him in the gut, lifted him up and hit the Tombstone on him. He then lifted Daivari up and did the same. Taker then got on his knees and covered Daivari to get an easy victory.

Winner-The Undertaker

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

9. Rey Mysterio’s BIG Announcement

When we get back from commercial break, Rey Mysterio is already in the ring with a mic in his hand.]

Rey Mysterio: The time has come and I am not here to waste your time or whatever, I am just here to tell you the big announcement. Now, Eddie! Get your ass down here! [No response] I said, EDDIE! Get down here! [still No Response] Well then I will just tell it to all the people here in Sacramento! [Huge Pop] Well Eddie, we have been feuding for quite some time now and both I and Teddy Long think it is time it has come to an end. [All of a sudden Eddie Guerrero is on the titantron with medics.]

Eddie Guerrero: Rey Rey! I am here homes! Now you expect me to be down at the ring after you busted me open with about 10 chair shots, I don’t think essay! I mean I may lie, cheat and steal, but I am not dumb!

Rey Mysterio: What ever Eddie! You are here so, like I said our feud should come to an end and it will! Me and Teddy Long have decided that at Great American Bash it will be you and me one on one in the ring for the last time, BUT it won’t be any regular match! It will be a Latino 30 Minute Iron Man Street Fight! [Rey looks up at the titantron and Eddie isn’t there anymore] I guess Eddie got scared of the stipulation he ran away. Well this match means we fight for 30 minutes straight, non-stop and we could fight anywhere. In the ring, around the ring, backstage, the parking lot! Anywhere! With both men being aloud to pin their opponent anywhere!

[All of a sudden Eddie Guerrero’s music hits and Rey is looking at the ramp for quite some time, but there is no Eddie. Then from the crowd Eddie is running past everyone. He hops the barricade, grabs a chair and then gets in the ring. Rey turns around into a nice vicious chair shot from Eddie. Eddie then went up high and hit the Frog Splash. When Eddie recovered he grabbed the mic.]

Eddie Guerrero: Me, Eddie Guerrero scared! I don’t think so homes! Come on Rey Rey, I LIE, I CHEAT, I STEAL!

---

10. Can’t Wait Until GAB

[backstage is Josh Matthews standing with the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista.]

Josh Matthews: Well Batista earlier on in the show you said that you wanted to fight JBL right then and now, but JBL wouldn’t fight, what do you think about that?

Batista: Well as the World Heavyweight Champion, I say he is one little scared SOB! I mean I am putting the title on the line why wouldn’t he want to go for it?

Josh Matthews: Well maybe because he wants to save everything for Great American Bash.

Batista: That’s what it probably is Joshi Boy! Well he can say he can’t wait for Great American Bash, I can’t wait for it!

Josh Matthews: And why is that Batista?

Batista: I can’t wait for it because I can’t wait to Main Event back to back PPV’s. First it was Vengeance, a RAW PPV, when I beat Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match to retain this title and now it is Great American Bash, a Smackdown! PPV, when I am going to beat JBL and retain this title!

[batista just walks off camera probably to go get ready for his match.]

---

11. Great American Bash got even Bigger

[Down comes the Smackdown! GM, Teddy Long with a mic in his hand.]

Teddy Long: How are all my playas doing?! Well I hope you are enjoying your Smackdown! because right now you are really going to enjoy it! There have been two brands new matches made for Great American Bash. There already has been announced, the World Heavyweight Title Match, the Tag Team Title Match, and the 30 Minute Iron Man Street Fight! So adding to those matches will be Orlando Jordan facing either Chris Benoit or Booker T with the United Stated Championship on the line, now can you feel me?! Next week on Smackdown! it will be Chris Benoit and Booker T in a Number One Contender’s Match for the United States Title! The other match for Great American Bash will be a Triple Threat Number One Contender’s Match for the World Heavyweight Title, now can you feel me?! This match will consist of Christian, Randy Orton and the loser of the Booker T and Chris Benoit match next week on Smackdown! So all my playas out there, are sure to watch Smackdown! next week to find out who will be put in what match. Now let’s finish of this great Smackdown! with and amazing main event, now can you feel me?

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

12. Non-Title Match

World Heavyweight Champion, Batista vs. United States Champion, Orlando Jordan w/JBL

This was a great way to end of an amazing Smackdown! JBL didn’t interfere at all in the whole match. He just took a chair out and sat there the whole time staring down at Batista checking out his every move very closely. Early in this match The Animal was Unleashed as he just took Orlando Jordan apart. He almost took OJ apart with one of his Spears. The turn around in the match came when Batista went for another Spear, but Jordan dodged Batista and he went flying into the turnbuckle going shoulder first. OJ then took quick advantage by picking up Batista and hit the Orlando Magic. Jordan covered, but at the count of two, Batista got his shoulder up. OJ then picked Batista up again and hit the Black Ice. Jordan covered once again, but again Batista got his shoulder up at two. OJ then picked up Batista for the third time and this time he went for the Orlando Magic once again, but this time Batista reversed it into a Sidewalk Slam. Jordan got up quickly and charged at Batista only to get hit with a Spinebuster. Batista then picked up OJ and lifted him in the air and hit the Batista Bomb. Batista wasn’t done yet though as he screamed to JBL, “ONE MORE!!!” Batista lifted him up again and hit another Batista Bomb. Batista hooked the leg and picked up the victory. Smackdown! went off the air with JBL standing from his chair clapping and Batista on the turnbuckle celebrating. While both men were doing this, they were in a huge staredown.

Winner-Batista

Quick Results:

Paul London defeated Super Crazy by DQ with Mexicool Interfering to retain the Cruiserweight Title-Cruiserweight Title Match

William Regal defeated Johnny Nitro-Grudge Match

The Undertaker defeated Daivari-Grudge

Batista defeated Orlando Jordan-Non-Title Match

user posted image

WWE Velocity Results

July 9, 2005

0. Dark Match

Frankie Kazarian defeated Tony Stradlin in a decent dark match with Kazarian winning the match with a nice Catapult DDT.

---

0. Dark Match

Shannon Moore and Scotty 2 Hotty defeated The Shane Twins of Mike and Todd Shane in a very good dark match when Shannon Moore hit an amazing 450 Senton on both men.

---

1. Single’s Match

Chris Benoit vs. Trevor Rhodes

A nice squash match here. Rhodes put a good fight for about three minutes or so, but Benoit put him away when he hit a nice German Suplex and followed up by locking in the Crippler Crossface to make Rhodes tap.

Winner-Chris Benoit

---

2. Smackdown Rebound

Rey Mysterio: The time has come and I am not here to waste your time or whatever, I am just here to tell you the big announcement. Now, Eddie! Get your ass down here! [No response] I said, EDDIE! Get down here! [still No Response] Well then I will just tell it to all the people here in Sacramento! [Huge Pop] Well Eddie, we have been feuding for quite some time now and both I and Teddy Long think it is time it has come to an end. [All of a sudden Eddie Guerrero is on the titantron with medics.]

Eddie Guerrero: Rey Rey! I am here homes! Now you expect me to be down at the ring after you busted me open with about 10 chair shots, I don’t think essay! I mean I may lie, cheat and steal, but I am not dumb!

Rey Mysterio: What ever Eddie! You are here so, like I said our feud should come to an end and it will! Me and Teddy Long have decided that at Great American Bash it will be you and me one on one in the ring for the last time, BUT it won’t be any regular match! It will be a Latino 30 Minute Iron Man Street Fight! [Rey looks up at the titantron and Eddie isn’t there anymore] I guess Eddie got scared of the stipulation he ran away. Well this match means we fight for 30 minutes straight, non-stop and we could fight anywhere. In the ring, around the ring, backstage, the parking lot! Anywhere! With both men being aloud to pin their opponent anywhere!

[All of a sudden Eddie Guerrero’s music hits and Rey is looking at the ramp for quite some time, but there is no Eddie. Then from the crowd Eddie is running past everyone. He hops the barricade, grabs a chair and then gets in the ring. Rey turns around into a nice vicious chair shot from Eddie. Eddie then went up high and hit the Frog Splash. When Eddie recovered he grabbed the mic.]

Eddie Guerrero: Me, Eddie Guerrero scared! I don’t think so homes! Come on Rey Rey, I LIE, I CHEAT, I STEAL!

user posted image

WWE Sunday Night Heat Results

July 10, 2005

0. Dark Match

Kid Kash defeated Ken Doan is a alright Dark Match when Kid Kash hit an very well executed Frog Splash on Doan to win the match.

---

1. Single’s Match

Maven vs. Tajiri

A pretty good match here to start of Heat with Maven trying to fight his best as he knew WWE cuts were coming soon. Maven did his job by taking Tajiri all the way to the end of the match, but when Maven missed the Missile Dropkick he was done because he got on his knees, he got hit with the Buzzsaw Kick.

Winner-Tajiri

---

2. RAW Rebound

Carlito: ‘Ey everybody! Tonight, on Carlito’s Cabana, we have a very cool guest and his name is Hulk Hogan. Now Hogan, come down and enter the Cabana.

[Hogan’s music hits and he comes down with a huge ovation as always.]

Carlito: ‘Ey man! Welcome to da Cabana! Now you follow my rules or you know what is going to happen.

Hulk Hogan: Me follow rules! I don’t think so, brother! Hulk Hogan is here tonight for a very special reason. And that is for to tell everyone that I am going to be having a new TV Show called “Hogan Knows Best”! Here is a short clip on what it is about.

[On the titantron, a short clip is shown, but before it finishes, Carlito interrupts.]

Carlito: ‘Ey man! Not following Carlito’s rules on the Cabana, das not cool. I said if you get outta line I will spit an apple in your face, well you did get outta line.

[Carlito takes a bite of his apple and all of a sudden Hogan goes nuts as does the crowd.]

Hulk Hogan: Hey brother! Don’t even think about it. If you wanna take me out, don’t do it with an apple, do it by pinning me in the ring with your Intercontinental Championship on the line. What do you say about that, brother?!

[Carlito then swallows the apple and grabs the mic.]

Carlito: Carlito likes it, you are on man and when I beat you, Hulk Hogan that will definitely be cool.

[Hulk Hogan then rips his shirt down the middle and hits a big boot on Carlito. He then bounces off the ropes and hits the Leg Drop. Hogan gets up and grabs the mic.]

Hulk Hogan: Now, watcha gonna do brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you and wins his first ever IC Title!

user posted image

Breaking News: World Wrestling Entertainment Releases Six Superstars!!!

? Reported by Jacob Baron of Wrestleview.com

? On Sunday, July 10, 2005 at 9:50 PM EST

---

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements on the release of the following Superstars, WWE would like to wish them the best in their future endeavors.

-Gangrel

-Kevin Fertig

-Marty Jannetty

-Dawn Marie

-Jackie Gayda

-Joy Giovanni

Of the six released, no one was in any storyline whatsoever. They either were just hanging around backstage or just inactive.

Credit: WWE.com

Back to Wrestleview.com

user posted image

Breaking News: World Wrestling Entertainment Releases Seven More Superstars!!!

? On Sunday, July 11, 2005 at 8:27 AM EST

---

WWE kept the releases coming today, as seven more have came today. Those seven people are Scotty 2 Hotty, Val Venis, Tyson Tomko, Hardcore Holly, Spike Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley, and D-Von Dudley. That brings a total of 13 releases within a half of a day. Here is the full list of the 13 releases:

-Scotty 2 Hotty

-Val Venis

-Tyson Tomko

-Hardcore Holly

-Spike Dudley

-Bubba Ray Dudley

-D-Von Dudley

-Gangrel

-Kevin Fertig

-Marty Jannetty

-Dawn Marie

-Jackie Gayda

-Joy Giovanni

On WWE.com they have said for now the releases are done, but you can expect more of them within the next couple of weeks. Also check back to Wrestleview.com to see some more news about Brock Lesnar and him talking to WWE officials.

Back to Wrestleview.com

user posted image

Blockbuster Tag Team Match

This week on RAW a huge Blockbuster Tag Team Main Event Match has been signed! It will be the WWE Heavyweight Champion, John Cena teaming with the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels to face the Olympic Gold Hero, Kurt Angle and Y2J, Chris Jericho! The match should one hell of a main event and going along with this match, Eric Bischoff has a big announcement having to do with all four men.

Last week on RAW Chavo Guerrero beat Shelton Benjamin in a Number One Contender’s Match for the Intercontinental Title. It was kind of a surprise, but Chavo really wants to make an impact early. Now this week on RAW, Chavo will try and finish off his huge impact by beating Carlito and winning the Intercontinental Title.

Last night on Sunday Night Heat, Danny Basham held an Open Challenge to anyone on the roster and Kenzo Suzuki answered and got beat pretty bad. Now this week on RAW Danny will hold another Open Challenge as he still thinks he needs to show the people that he can succeed on his own.

Also on RAW, the Masterlock Challenge will once again be held. This time Chris Masters will put up the most money he has put up ever by far. He will put $20,000 on the line for anyone who can try and break out of the Masterlock.

All this and more Monday 9/8 CT only on Spike TV.

Blockbuster Tag Team Match: WWE Heavyweight Champion, John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho

Eric Bischoff’s big announcement involving John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, and Chris Jericho

Intercontinental Title Match: Carlito © vs. Chavo Guerrero

Danny Basham’s Open Challenge

$20,000 Masterlock Challenge

user posted image

WWE RAW Results

July 11th, 2005

From East Rutherford, NJ

[The pyros hit and quickly after they finished out came the Intercontinental Champion, Carlito just like last week on RAW. Carlito came down with the IC Title on hit shoulder and got into the ring and was ready for his IC Title defense.]

1. Intercontinental Title Match

Intercontinental Champion, Carlito © vs. Chavo Guerrero

This was a very good IC Title match here with many near falls and many different times that Carlito almost lost the title. Early in the match Chavo came out firing as he wanted to continue the impact, but as the match progressed the intensity burned off a bit. Late in the match Carlito was now in control and hit a Swinging Neckbreaker. Carlito then picked up Chavo looking for the Cool Effect DDT, but Chavo flipped Carlito and a bride cover pinfall, but Carlito kicked out at two. Chavo then picked up Carlito and hit a Northern Lights Suplex. Chavo covered, but Carlito kicked out again. Carlito got up and Chavo jumped up and swung around and hit a Tornado DDT. Chavo covered once again, but Carlito got his foot on the rope this time. Chavo had enough and went up high and went for the Frog Splash, but Carlito put his knees up. Carlito got up and picked up Chavo and hit the Cool Effect DDT to put him away.

Result and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion-Carlito

---

2. Watch it Punk

[backstage Ric Flair is walking into the arena and he bumps into Danny Basham.]

Danny Basham: Hey Ric, you know I have this open challenge, why don’t you come out and beat me. Or are you to afraid?

Ric Flair: Watch out Punk! I don’t have time to face you!

[Flair pushes Basham into a table with papers on it knocking all the papers over.]

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

3. Cena and HBK are Going Down

[backstage is Todd Grisham standing by with Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho.]

Todd Grisham: Tonight, both Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle have the chance to get revenge at John Cena and Shawn Michaels.

Chris Jericho: Todd! First off welcome to RAW is Jericho!!! And next, it’s not so much of revenge. What just because he hit the FU on me last week on my own Highlight Reel.

Todd Grisham: Yea and also that you got knocked out of the ring and you allowed Cena to pin Christian at Vengeance.

Chris Jericho: Hey! That’s not my fault! Christian, that stupid ass clown, can’t reverse the stupid FU!

Todd Grisham: Well last week on RAW you couldn’t either.

Chris Jericho: Shut the hell up you has-bin.

[Chris Jericho then shoves him out of the way.]

Kurt Angle: I don’t need anymore revenge on Shawn Michaels. He may have beaten me at Vengeance, but I beat him at the higher stage, WRESTLEMANIA! Now it he still this isn’t over it’s fine with me because by the end of the night Shawn Michaels will tap out to the Ankle Lock and I won’t let go until I hear it SNAP!! Oh it’s TRUE, it’s DAMN TRUE!!!

---

4. It Take’s a Super Hero

[Out comes Chris Masters with a very large amount of money held in his tights. Masters gets down to the ring and grabs a mic.]

Chris Masters: The Masterpiece, Chris Masters will once again be holding the Masterlock Challenge. [Crowd boo’s] Since still no one respects the best submission finisher ever created I will put $20,000 on the line for whoever could break out of the hold. So I am calling out anyone from the back!

[All of a sudden down come The Hurricane, Rosey and Super Stacy. All of them get in the ring and The Hurricane takes the mic.]

The Hurricane: You come out here injuring citizens every week and make us The Super Heros have to save them. What’s up wid dat?! Now this week Rosey will take you on and if he doesn’t win you will have to take on me, The Hurricane next week. Now have a good day citizen Masters.

[The Hurricane and Super Stacy leave the ring so they could start the Masterlock Challenge.]

---

5. Masterlock Challenge

Chris Masters vs. One Half of the World Tag Team Champions, Rosey w/The Hurricane and Super Stacy

Rosey just dominated Masters for the first minute. Rosey hit a nice Samoan Drop followed up with a Sidewalk Slam and then went for the Big Splash, but Masters rolled out of the way. Masters then got behind Rosey and locked in the Masterlock. Rosey was struggling early in the hold, but then got some life and was about to break out, but Masters locked it in even tighter and the ref saw Rosey fading away and just had to ring the bell.

Winner-Chris Masters

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

6. Open Challenge

[When we get back from break Danny Basham is already in the ring with a mic.]

Danny Basham: Once again I will hold an open challenge to show everyone that I can compete and succeed on my own. I would like to fight the legendary Ric Flair, but as you saw earlier I think you were afraid of me. So, I am challenging anyone from the RAW locker room. [No Answer] Come on people! You have a chance to beat down on me!

[All of a sudden out comes Ric Flair with a mic in his hand.]

Ric Flair: Hey punk! You want to take on the Dirtiest Player in the Game, the 16 Time World Heavyweight Champion?! [basham nods] Then you’re on, but you’re going down, WOOOOO!!!

---

7. Open Challenge

Danny Basham vs. Ric Flair

This was the best match I have ever seen Danny Basham fight. He definitely showed that he can wrestle on his own and most likely succeed. Early in the match Ric Flair tried to take out his frustrations on Danny, but Danny was pumped up for the match and was moving quickly and Flair couldn’t catch up with him. Coming down to the end of the match Danny was so close to winning the match so many times. Danny hit a nice German Suplex and held it with the bridge, but Flair just kicked out. Danny then picked up Flair and went for the Brain Damage, but Flair reversed it and they both dropped on the ground. Flair then got to lock in the Figure Four Leglock and Danny was struggling and was about to tap, but he had one little burst of energy and turned it over reversing the pain. Finally Danny let go of the hold and got up. He hit a nice Neckbreaker on Flair and then he let him get up on his own. When Flair got up Danny was behind and Danny jumped, bounced off the ropes with his feet and hit a huge Springboard Bulldog. Danny covered Flair and got the huge upset victory!!!

Winner-Danny Basham

---

8. Edge and Lita Attack

[Kane is walking backstage when Edge runs up from behind with a chair and nails Kane with a chairshot! Edge then dropped the chair and hit an Edgecution onto the chair. Lita then slapped Kane in the face and they ran away.]

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

9. Cena and Michaels are Ready

[backstage is Maria standing by with John Cena and Shawn Michaels.]

Maria: John, Shawn, coming up next you two have a tag team match against Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho. What are your thoughts on this match?

Shawn Michaels: I don’t have any thoughts on this match! If Kurt Angle wants to attack me like he did last week, that’s fine with me. I will just pin him 1-2-3 just like I did to him at Vengeance! Kurt Angle just doesn’t understand not to mess with the Showstoppa!!!

John Cena: Yo! Same here! I don’t need any thoughts! The only two things I am thinking of is whooping Chris Jericho’s ass in front of all his [Cena puts up his index and middle finger and bends them like for sarcasm] Jerichohaulics and that I am standing next to the hottest interviewer ever! Now Jericho, if you WANT SOME, come GET SOME!!!

---

10. Kane is Still Alive

[Camera pans over to Kane who is up from the attack and is screaming out “EDGE!” He is looking all over backstage and then all of a sudden Edge sneaks behind him again and says, “WHAT!” Kane turns around and get clocked with another chair shot, this time busting him open.]

---

11. Bischoff’s Big Announcement

[Down comes Eric Bischoff was his smirk on his face. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

Eric Bischoff: Well everyone knows that I am out here to make an announcement involving John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, and Chris Jericho. Well this announcement has to do with SummerSlam. The first match announced for SummerSlam will be the final match for this feud. It will be Kurt Angle against Shawn Michaels. Kurt Angle won at WrestleMania and Shawn Michaels won at Vengeance. The third a final match will take place at SummerSlam. The other match will be the WWE Heavyweight Champion, John Cena defending his title one on one against Chris Jericho! Now good luck to both men in the tag team match coming up next!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

12. Blockbuster Tag Team Main Event Match

WWE Heavyweight Champion, John Cena ad Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho

This was an outstanding Main Event Match and a great way to finish of RAW. All four men just brawled all over the place. They didn’t care who it was. Early in the match it was all even with a couple of tag ins here and there, but it was mainly even for the first 7-8 minutes. After that it got a little hectic. Kurt Angle was going crazy. He hit every single man with an Angle Slam even his own partner Chris Jericho. Late in the match it was Kurt Angle and John Cena as the legal men. Cena was rolling as he was just dominating. He hit a nice Elbow Smash on Angle followed up by The Throwback. Jericho then got into the ring, but he also got hit with The Throwback. Both Jericho and Angle were lying head to head and Cena hit the Five Knuckle Shuffle on both men. HBK then went up high and hit the Elbow Drop on Angle. A little later, Angle started fighting back and reversed the FU into a German Suplex. Angle then went and locked in the Ankle Lock. HBK saw that Cena was in trouble and got in and helped him out. He hit the Sweet Chin Music on Angle. HBK then brought Angle out of the ring and they started brawling. Jericho then got in the ring and locked in the Walls of Jericho. HBK once again saw Cena was in trouble and this time hit Jericho with the Sweet Chin Music! Cena then got up and Angle got back in the ring. Both Angle and Jericho were down. HBK started stomping his foot and Jericho kept on giving the get up taunt. Jericho got up first and Cena lifted him up. As Cena lifted him up, Angle got up and at the same time Cena hit the FU on Jericho and HBK hit the Sweet Chin Music on Angle. Cena covered Jericho and HBK covered Angle the re counted the three for both men getting pinned. After the match Cena and HBK celebrated in the ring.

Winners-John Cena and Shawn Michaels

Quick Results

Carlito beat Chavo Guerrero to retain the Intercontinental Title-Intercontinental Title Match

Chris Masters beat Rosey in the Masterlock Challenge-Masterlock Challenge

Danny Basham beat Ric Flair-Open Challenge

John Cena and Shawn Michaels beat Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho-Blockbuster Tag Team Main Event Match

user posted image

Breaking News: World Wrestling Entertainment Signs Three Superstars!!!

? On Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 5250 PM EST

---

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements with three former wrestlers to resign with WWE. They hope that his time in WWE will be more succesful. Those three men are:

-Sean O’ Haire

user posted image

-Chris Kanyon

user posted image

-Brock Lesnar

user posted image

Brock Lesnar has finished talking to WWE officials and it is official that he is back in the WWE. It is said that he will probably go to Smackdown!, but nothing is set for him. For O’ Haire and Kanyon nothing at all has been said except they have resigned with WWE.

Back to Wrestleview.com

user posted image

This week on Smackdown! a huge Dream Tag Team Main Event Match has been signed. It will be Rey Mysterio teaming with the returning Randy Orton to face Eddie Guerrero and Christian. This is Randy Orton’s first match on Smackdown! since he got drafted and also he is still recovering from getting struck by lighting.

Already announced for this week on Smackdown! is the Number One Contender’s Match for the United States Title between Booker T and Chris Benoit.

A huge Handicap Match has been signed between The Undertaker facing Muhammad Hassan and Daivari. Last week The Undertaker tore apart Daivari, but now this week Muhammad Hassan will be with Daivari in the match and try to take out The Undertaker.

Like his brother, Doug Basham will be holding an Open Challenge himself. His brother Danny showed that he could succeed on his own when he beat Ric Flair. Now let’s see if Doug can succeed on his own?

The last match announced is a Bra and Panties Match between Michelle McCool and Melina. This is a first for both women, but they don’t care what type of match they have, as long as they are fighting each other it’s okay with them.

All this and more Thursday 8/7 CT only on UPN.

Dream Tag Team Main Event Match: Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton vs. Eddie Guerrero and Christian

United States Number One Contender’s Match: Booker T vs. Chris Benoit

Handicap Match: The Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan and Daivari

Doug Basham Open Challenge

Bra and Panties Match: Michelle McCool vs. Melina

user posted image

WWE Smackdown! Results

July 14th, 2005

Taped from Worcester, MA

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and right after they finished out came The Undertaker. Taker got in the ring and waited in the ring until Hassan and Daivari to come out.]

1. Handicap Match

The Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan and Daivari

This was the type of Handicap Match that you had to tag in your partner. Daivari was really in the whole time as it seemed Hassan was afraid of The Undertaker. Daivari started the match out against Taker and he also finished it. Early in the match Taker hit a nice Old School on Daivari. When Daivari tagged in Hassan, Taker hit a quick Chokeslam and then Hassan tagged Daivari back in. Taker then just dominated Daivari and finished him of with a Tombstone and picked up the victory.

Winner-The Undertaker

---

2. You Betta Not be Scared

[After the match was over out came Teddy Long with a mic in his hand. He stood on the top of the ramp.]

Teddy Long: Muhammad Hassan, my playa, you betta not be scared at Great American Bash because it will be you against The Undertaker in a No DQ match, now can you feel me?! That means there is no way that you could get out of this match, but Daivari could help you as other people could help Taker. Now how about that playa?!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

3. It’s Not Fair

[When we get back from break Booker T is in Teddy Long’s office complaining.]

Booker T: Come on Sucka! This isn’t fair! I mean what would you rather have, a World Heavyweight Title Shot or a United States Title Shot?!

Teddy Long: Alright, you got me playa.

[All of a sudden Doug Basham walks into Teddy Long’s office.]

Teddy Long: AH! Doug Basham, just the guy I was looking for. Okay Booker, if Doug Basham wins his Open Challenge coming up next he will face the loser of your match tonight at Great American Bash on Heat! That match will be a Number One Contender’s Match for the US Title, now can you feel me?! But if Doug loses you or Benoit will face the man who Doug loses against.

Doug Basham: Well Booker, see you on Heat in 10 Days because everyone knows Doug Basham is going to win and everyone knows Booker T is going to lose tonight. So in 10 Days, I am gonna BASH you!!!

---

4. Open Challenge

[Down comes Doug Basham to the ring and grabs a mic.]

Doug Basham: So who am I going to BASH next! Remember if you can beat me you can have the chance to become Number One Contender for the United States Title.

[All of a sudden out comes Matt Morgan with a mic in his hand.]

Matt Morgan: You ca…ca…ca…can’t bash me Matt Mor…Mor…Mor…ga…gan!

Doug Basham: Oh really! You can’t even say your name! Matt Morgan, I am gonna BASH YOU!!!

---

5. Open Challenge

Doug Basham vs. Matt Morgan

This was a pretty good match, that many people would think it wouldn’t be too good, but the quality was actually decent. Early in the match Matt Morgan was just dominating Doug, but late in the match Doug started to fight back. It was when Morgan had Doug up for a powerbomb, but he reversed it into a rana. Morgan was in the corner and Doug ran over to hit a Tornado DDT on him. Morgan got up onto his knees and Doug ran over quickly and hit The Last Impression. Doug covered, but Morgan kicked out at two. Basham had enough and used his newest move on Morgan, Doug hit The BASH You (Springboard DDT) and covered Morgan to get a huge upset victory.

Winner-Doug Basham

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

6. A Mexican Legend

[When we get back from break we see Eddie Guerrero walking into Randy Orton’s locker room.]

Eddie Guerrero: Ahora Homes! Randy Orton, the Legend Killer what’s up essay?

Randy Orton: What are you doing in here?! Aren’t I facing you and Christian in a tag team match tonight?!

Eddie Guerrero: Of course you are homes, but I cam here to tell you something. I know that you are the Legend Killer, but do you know that Rey Mysterio is a Legend?

Randy Orton: Oh no I did not, it didn’t seem like he did too much here in the WWE.

Eddie Guerrero: Not the WWE, in Mexico! He was a legend homes! So do the right thing tonight and take out another Legend, for me essay!

Randy Orton: But wouldn’t you be a Mexican Legend too, homes?

Eddie Guerrero: Ahh! Maybe, not really homes, but Mysterio is the bigger Legend so you know what to do to him tonight, okay essay?

Randy Orton: Yea, whatever, you will see what will happen.

---

7. Number One Contender’s Match for the United States Title

Booker T w/Sharmell vs. Chris Benoit

This was an outstanding match and probably should have been the main event, but it still was a great mid show main event match. Early in the match Booker T came out strong. He hit a nice Spinebuster to take early control. Late in the match Benoit came back and got his Suplex thing on. He hit just about every type of Suplex possible on Booker. Booker turned it around though when Benoit went for a German Suplex, but Booker spun around and hit the Book End on Benoit. Booker T followed it up with the Spinerooni. Both men got up and Booker hit a nice shot to the gut on Benoit and then went for the Scissors Kick, but Benoit moved out of the way and then tripped up Booker and locked in the Crossface. Booker T quickly reached out and grabbed the ropes to make Benoit break the hold. When Booker got up he charged at Benoit, but Benoit ducked and tripped up Booker again. Once again Benoit locked in the Crossface on Booker T, but this time he was in the middle of the ring and had no choice else, but to tap.

Winner and Number One Contender for the United States Title-Chris Benoit

---

8. A Friendly Pep Talk

[backstage were Heidenreich and William Regal in their locker room talking to Michele McCool.]

Heidenreich: Come on Michelle! Last week William beat Nitro, this week you will beat Melina and at Great American Bash we will beat MNM! Come on Michelle do it for your best friend Heidenreich!

William Regal: Yea Michelle. Just rip her bloody clothes off! Do it for your newest friend William Regal too!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

9. Bra and Panties Match

Michelle McCool vs. Melina

A pretty boring match, but of course everyone loved it because they got to see some action. Early in the match McCool got of her pants off of Melina when she rolled her up and kept the position until the pants were down. Later in the match nothing really happened and McCool almost ended when she had a headlock locked in on Melina and then went to take off her shirt, but Melina fought it and reversed into a sick DDT. McCool was out cold and that gave Melina an easy way to win so while Michelle was down, Melina took off her shirt and pants.

Winner-Melina

---

10. Captain Charisma is in the House

[backstage is Josh Matthews standing by with Christian.]

Josh Matthews: Christian, tonight you will be teaming with Eddie Guerrero to take on Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton. What are your thoughts on this match?

Christian: Well since now at Great American Bash it will just be me against Orton to become the Number One Contender, I will beat him down tonight so he can’t even make Great American Bash because THAT is HOW I ROLL!!! Now get out of here!

[Christian pushes Matthews away and walks off camera.]

---

11. Get Out of my Way

[JBL is walking backstage and he bumps right into the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista.]

JBL: GET OUT OF THE WAY OF A WREST…oh I am sorry Batista, I didn’t know it was you. You can keep on going.

Batista: 10 Days JBL! And I will show you that you aren’t a Wrestling God!!!

[batista then jumps at JBL to make him flinch and JBL almost falls to the floor in fear.]

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

12. Dream Tag Team Main Event Match

Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton vs. Eddie Guerrero and Christian

This was a great match to end Smackdown! One huge feud in the making and one little one where both will end at Great American Bash. Early in the match Rey and Eddie just went at it as did Christian and Orton. Later in the match is when it got crazy. Rey was the legal man as was Christian. Rey tagged in Orton, but Christian just dominated him. Christian hit a nice Falling Inverted DDT on Orton and then picked him up and went for the Unprettier, but Orton reversed it and hit the RKO. Christian flew towards Eddie and Eddie made the blind tag. Eddie came charging at Orton, but then stopped. He went to tell him a secret, but then Orton RKO’d Eddie. Orton then tagged in Rey so he could pin Eddie. Rey went for the cover, but on two Orton broke it up. Orton told Rey that he wanted to hit one more RKO. Rey lifted up Eddie and Orton hit another. Before Rey could cover, Orton hit an RKO on Rey and he fell right on top of Eddie. Orton left the ring and the ref counted three.

Winners-Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton

Quick Results:

The Undertaker defeated Muhammad Hassan and Daivari-Handicap Match

Doug Basham defeated Matt Morgan-Open Challenge

Chris Benoit defeated Booker T to become the Number One Contender for the US Title-Number One Contender’s Match for the United States Title

Melina defeated Michelle McCool-Bra and Panties Match

Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton defeated Eddie Guerrero and Christian-Dream Tag Team Main Event Match

user posted image

Breaking News: World Wrestling Entertainment Releases Four Superstars!!!

? On Friday, July 15, 2005 at 2:50 PM EST

---

World Wrestling Entertainment has released four more Superstars making the list to a total of 17. WWE wishes the best of luck for their futures. These three men are:

-Charlie Haas

-Kenzo Suzuki

-Maven

-Viscera

Haas, Suzuki and Maven weren’t really doing much except jobbing workers on Velocity and Heat. Viscera had a decent gimmick going, but once he wouldn’t accept to marry Lillian Garcia, things went down from there.

Back to Wrestleview.com

user posted image

Breaking News: World Wrestling Entertainment Signs Two Superstars; bWo is Back!!!

? On Friday, July 15, 2005 at 7:10 PM EST

---

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements in signing two former WWE members to brand new contracts. Just like the last three men signed, the WWE hopes that these two guys will be able to stay for a longer time in the WWE.

-Johnny Stamboli

user posted image

-The Blue Meanie

user posted image

For Johnny Stamboli nothing has been talked out yet, but it has been announced that him and Sean O’Haire will be going to RAW with The Blue Meanie, Brock Lesnar and Chris Kanyon going to Smackdown! The Blue Meanie has been brought it because it seems that Blue World Order is coming back, but this time to the WWE.

Back to Wrestleview.com

user posted image

WWE Velocity Results

July 16, 2005

0. Dark Match

Nunzio and Big Vito defeated The Shane Twins in a very good dark match when Nunzio hit the Arriverderci on Todd Shane.

---

1. Single’s Match

Funaki vs. Frankie Kazarian

This match was a fun and entertaining match to start of Velocity. Funaki was fooling around in the beginning for a bit, but then realized that Kazarian wanted it bad, so Funaki came back and went for the Rising Son, but Kazarian reversed it into a Spinebuster and picked up a nice upset victory over Funaki.

Winner-Frankie Kazarain

---

2. Smackdown Rebound

Booker turned it around though when Benoit went for a German Suplex, but Booker spun around and hit the Book End on Benoit. Booker T followed it up with the Spinerooni. Both men got up and Booker hit a nice shot to the gut on Benoit and then went for the Scissors Kick, but Benoit moved out of the way and then tripped up Booker and locked in the Crossface. Booker T quickly reached out and grabbed the ropes to make Benoit break the hold. When Booker got up he charged at Benoit, but Benoit ducked and tripped up Booker again. Once again Benoit locked in the Crossface on Booker T, but this time he was in the middle of the ring and had no choice else, but to tap.