World Wrestling Entertainment: Back on Top

Evansfan1

user posted image

WWE Sunday Night Heat Results

July 17, 2005

0. Dark Match

Ken Doan defeated Derrick Neikirk in an alright dark match when he hit a nice powebomb to pick up the victory.

---

1. Single’s Match

Rene Dupree vs. Tajiri

This was a decent match to start off Heat as once again it was Tajiri starting I off, but this time facing Rene Dupree. Dupree put a good fight on his first match back on Heat, but Tajiri locked in the Tarantula and followed up with a Buzzsaw Kick to win the match over Dupree.

Winner-Tajiri

---

2. RAW Rebound

Coming down to the end of the match Danny was so close to winning the match so many times. Danny hit a nice German Suplex and held it with the bridge, but Flair just kicked out. Danny then picked up Flair and went for the Brain Damage, but Flair reversed it and they both dropped on the ground. Flair then got to lock in the Figure Four Leglock and Danny was struggling and was about to tap, but he had one little burst of energy and turned it over reversing the pain. Finally Danny let go of the hold and got up. He hit a nice Neckbreaker on Flair and then he let him get up on his own. When Flair got up Danny was behind and Danny jumped, bounced off the ropes with his feet and hit a huge Springboard Bulldog. Danny covered Flair and got the huge upset victory!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Cage Match

This week on RAW we will see the final Kane vs. Edge match. This match won’t be any old regular match, but it will be a CAGE MATCH! That is right; it will be Kane facing Edge in a Cage Match. Kane doesn’t care about Lita anymore. After last week with Edge attacking him twice, Kane just wants Edge where it is hard to escape.

Last night on Sunday Night Heat the Natural Born Thrillers of Mark Jindrak, Sean O’ Haire and Johnny Stamboli debuted when they beat The Heart Throbs and Chris Masters. On this week edition of RAW, Mark Jindrak and Sean O’ Haire will be teaming together to face The Heart Throbs with the winners becoming the Number One Contender’s for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Speaking of Chris Masters, once again he will put $20,000 on the line when this week The Hurricane will be facing Masters in the Masterlock Challenge.

Also on RAW, Ric Flair is to talk to Triple H about Danny Basham, the man who beat Flair last week on RAW.

All this and more Monday 9/8 CT only on Spike TV.

Confirmed Matches/Events:

Cage Match: Kane vs. Edge

Number One Contender’s Match: Natural Born Thrillers (Mark Jindrak and Sean O’ Haire) vs. The Heart Throbs

Masterlock Challenge: Chris Masters vs. The Hurricane w/Rosey and Super Stacy

Ric Flair to talk to Triple H about Danny Basham

user posted image

WWE RAW Results

July 18th, 2005

From Detroit, MI

[The pyros hit and quickly after they finished out came the Natural Born Thrillers of Mark Jindrak and Sean O’ Haire and they were pumped up for their Number One Contender’s Match against The Heart Throbs.]

1. Number One Contender’s Match

Natural Born Thrillers vs. The Heart Throbs

This wasn’t one of the best of matches to start of RAW, but it was a decent one. Jindrak and O’ Haire really team great together and look like Tag Team Champions. Early the in the match, Antonio and Romeo again got into gay positions on both O’ Haire and Jindrak and they both just got freaked out. After that happened, it was just a squash as they just wanted to put Antonio and Romeo away quickly. Jindrak hit a Sidewalk Slam on Antonio and then Romeo ran at Jindrak, but he got stopped and hit with a Pump Handle Slam. O’ Haire then went up high and hit a Senton Bomb on both men. Jindrak then covered Antonio and got the victory for him and O’ Haire.

Winners-Natural Born Thrillers

---

2. You have to Fight this Kid

[Ric Flair and Triple H are in their locker room and Ric Flair is talking to Triple H.]

Ric Flair: Hunter, you have to fight this Basham Kid! I mean no one talks bad to the Dirtiest Player in the game and beats him! I am a 16 Time World Heavyweight Champion! What is he, a Tag Team Champion and that’s it! Who cares! You have to fight this kid! WOOOO!!!

Triple H: Calm down Naitch! The Game will take care of business tonight because I don’t care what anyone says the match is on. It will be the Cerebral Assassin, Triple H against Danny Basham! Alright Naitch!

Ric Flair: There you go Hunter! With me in your corner no way you are losing to this kid. WOOOOOOO!!!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

3. Masterlock Challenge

Chris Masters vs. The Hurricane w/Rosey and Super Stacy

This was probably Chris Masters’ hardest opponent ever in the Masterlock Challenge. The Hurricane gave Masters a better challenge then Sgt. Slaughter. Early Masters was just fooling around with The Hurricane thinking like he can do stuff because he has so much super powers. Well, The Hurricane showed that he did have some super powers. The Hurricane early hit a nice Dropkick followed up with the Eye of the Hurricane! The Hurricane then played Masters’ game and locked in the Masterlock! The Hurricane started shaking Masters around, but Masters had enough strength to break out of his own hold. Masters then fought back and got The Hurricane into the corner and hit a Superplex. Masters then lifted up The Hurricane from the ground and locked in the Masterlock. The Hurricane was fighting and almost slipped out of the hold when he jumped up and bounced of the ropes with his feet, but Masters just barley held the lock in. Masters shook The Hurricane around for a little while longer and finally he started to fade away and the ref had to call for the bell.

Winner-Chris Masters

---

4. I got Someone Too

[backstage Danny Basham is on screen about to answer Triple H.]

Danny Basham: Well Triple H, you said that it doesn’t matter the match is on, well that’s fine with me because you know how you have Ric Flair in your corner, I have………THE BIG SHOW!!!

[The Big Show walks on screen and lifts his hand doing his normal taunt.]

The Big Show: Let’s go Danny, you have get warmed up.

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

5. Carlito’s Cabana with RVD…Again

[Down comes Carlito with the Intercontinental Title on his shoulder and gets into the Cabana and grabs a mic. Cabana then sits down in a lounge chair and gets comfortable.]

Carlito: ‘Ey everybody! It wasn’t my idea to have the Cabana tonight, it wasn’t my idea to even be here tonight, but Carlito having the Cabana and Carlito being here on RAW, I mean das cool. Now as I was saying it wasn’t my idea to have the Cabana tonight. RVD was the one who requested to be on the Cabana once again. I don’t know why, I guess he doesn’t remember what happened last time.

[All of a sudden RVD’s music hits and down he comes the ramp without a knee brace on!]

RVD: Hey dude! What’s up man! Now you know you are saying what’s cool and what’s not, well RVD with a knee brace anymore, now that’s cool dude.

Carlito: Das not cool! Trying to mimic Carlito. Definitely not cool.

RVD: Hey dude calm down! I requested this for a reason. You know how you attacked me when I was on the Cabana last time man. Well I wanna have some revenge dude! So how about me and you next week on RAW?!

Carlito: ‘Ey RVD, whoa! I am coming off a match against Hulk Hogan and Chavo Guerrero, I need some rest.

RVD: Alright dude! How about me against you at SummerSlam with you IC Title on the line man!

Carlito: Carlito’s title on the line against RVD das not cool!

[Carlito takes his apple and takes a bite, but all of a sudden Eric Bischoff’s music hits and he has a mic and is standing on the ramp.]

Eric Bischoff: Carlito! Don’t even think about it! [Carlito swallows the apple] Instead of just being RVD against Carlito at SummerSlam, I will add two more men to the match and they will be Shelton Benjamin and Chavo Guerrero! And this match won’t be any old regular match, it will be a LADDER MATCH for the Intercontinental Title!

[bischoff walks backstage and Carlito gets up out of his seat and staresdown RVD. RVD jumps and turns in the air hitting a Spinning Heel Kick on Carlito. RVD then goes up high and hits the Frog Splash. RVD gets up and grabs a mic.]

RVD: How does that feel Carlito?! Now at SummerSlam there will be a new IC Champion and his name is… ROB VAN DAM!!!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

6. Grudge Match

Triple H w/Ric Flair vs. Danny Basham w/The Big Show

This was a good match right down until the end. Danny did the same to Triple H as he did to Ric Flair last week. Danny wouldn’t give up without giving Triple H a good fight. Early in the match Triple H didn’t take Danny so serious and was just slapping him in the face and laughing. Once Danny hit a nice German Suplex on Triple H, The Game knew it was on. Triple H charged at Danny with a Running Knee Smash, but Danny dodged it and came back with another German Suplex. When Triple H got up Danny charged, but he got hit with a Spinning Spinebuster by Triple H. When Danny got up Triple H charged at him and this time he hit the Running Knee Smash. Triple H picked up Danny and went for the Pedigree, but Danny had one little burst of energy and was able to flip Triple H over. Both men got up around the same time, but Danny ran towards Triple H and hit a Swinging Neckbreaker. Danny then let Triple H get up on his own and when he did, Danny was behind him and hit a Springboard Bulldog. Everyone thought Danny did it again, but Triple H just barley kicked out. Ric Flair then grabbed a chair and slid it into the ring. The ref didn’t see the chair and first and Triple H got to his knees with the chair in his hands. Danny got up and went to turn around Triple H and he just got whacked with the chair. The ref called for the DQ on Triple H and that made Danny beat Flair and Triple H in just two weeks. Then The Big Show went crazy. Show hit a nice Big Boot on Flair outside the ring and then got in the ring. Triple H was beating down Danny and was about to hit the Pedigree on Danny into the chair, but Show made the save and hit a Chokeslam on Triple H onto the chair.

Winner by DQ-Danny Basham

---

7. Good Start

[backstage is the Natural Born Thrillers of Mark Jindrak, Sean o’ Haire and Johnny Stamboli just talking.]

Johnny Stamboli: That’s it guys. Good way to start things off here on RAW.

Sean O’ Haire: Stamboli, of course we are gonna start things off good, I mean we are the Natural Born Thrillers.

[All of a sudden Christy Hemme comes walking by.]

Mark Jindrak: Hey Christy. Oops! [Jindrak dropped a quarter] Christy can you get that for me?

Christy Hemme: Sure Mark!

[Christy bends over right in front of all three men to get the quarter. All three men are amazed on what they are seeing.]

Mark Jindrak: You can keep it Christy.

Christy Hemme: Thank you Mark. I have to go now.

Mark Jindrak: Man was that a good site or what?

Sean O’ Haire: Here comes Stacy!

Mark Jindrak: Yo Stacy! Just tell your Super Heros that they are going to lose their titles to us. Oops! I dropped a quarter. Can you get it for me?

[stacy goes to bend over and all three men are getting excited again, but Stacy stops halfway and turns around and smacks all three men.]

Super Stacy: Ewww! What perverts! And no I will not get that quarter for you and my Super Heros will beat you!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

8. Cena Calls Out Y2J

[When we get back from break John Cena is just coming down to the ring with his title on his shoulder. Cena gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

John Cena: Yo! The Champ is Here! He is here for one reason and one reason only. That is to call out Chris Jericho! So Chris get your ass down here!

[Jericho’s music hits and down he comes to the ring. He gets in and grabs a mic.]

Chris Jericho: Before I say anything, Welcome to RAW is Jericho!!! Now what the hell do you want you ass clown?!

John Cena: I wouldn’t be calling me an ass clown, I mean who got pinned by the Champ last week? Who got hit with the FU back to back weeks on RAW. Ummm, Chris Jericho! Now I am not out here like you to have a fancy Highlight Reel, with Chairs and that waste less TV.

Chris Jericho: Hey shut up you has-bin! It is the Jeratron 5000!

John Cena: Whatever the hell it is, it’s not worth it because the Highlight Reel SUCKS!!! Now let’s take a look at the titanton and see what I did to Y2J two weeks in a row.

[First they show Cena on the Highlight Reel on July 4th and it finishes with Cena hitting the FU on Jericho. Then they show the tag team match from last week, July 11th, when Cena hit the FU and pinned Jericho in the match. Before the video could end, Jericho had enough.]

Chris Jericho: I had enough of you, you ass clown!!!

[Jericho attacks Cena and starts beating him down on the mat. Cena turns him over and Cena starts beating Jericho down. Cena then lifted Jericho up for the FU, but Jericho fought out of it, but Cena then kicked Jericho in the gut and was able to hit the FU on Jericho. Cena then picked up the mic.]

John Cena: Jericho, that’s three weeks in a row! You Can’t See Me!!!

---

9. You’re Not Coming With Me

[backstage is Edge talking to Lita.]

Edge: Lita baby, I am telling you that you are not coming down to the ring with me! It is a Cage Match and I don’t want you to get hurt!!!

Lita: Come on Edge. I will be fine.

Edge: Well you are already injured and I don’t want you get even more hurt. Now stay here and give me what I want.

[Edge leans in and both Edge and Lita start making out. When they finish Edge leaves to go to the ring and Lita is just unhappy.]

---

10. I Can Help

[Kane is walking backstage towards the ramp to the ring and is ready for the match until he is stopped by a voice.]

???: Kane! I can help you!!! It happened to me too!!!

Kane: Hmmmm!!! Who is this!! Edge!!

???: NOOO!! It is not Edge!!! I can help you, trust me!!!

Kane: Let me see who you are!! Hmmmmmm!!!

???: NOOOOO!! You will when I help you!!!

Kane: NO!!! I don’t need help!! I can beat Edge on my own!!! I did before and I will do it again!!!!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

11. Cage Match

Kane vs. Edge

This was a very good Cage Match for a Main Event for RAW. Both men used the Cage to there advantage by throwing their opponents into the steel. Both men eventually started to bleed. Edge started bleeding early as Kane just really beat the s**t out of him. Early in the match Kane just kept on throwing Edge face first into the Steel Cage and also rubbed his face against the Steel. A little later Edge reversed a Chokeslam into the Edgecution to turn things around. Both men were down for a bit, but Edge got up first and lifted up Kane and made him bleed by rubbing his face into the Steel. Edge then hit the Edge-O-Matic on Kane. Edge was smart and started climbing right away. While Edge was climbing Matt Hardy’s music hit! Edge got scared and jumped of the Cage, but no one came out at all. Kane then got up, though and hit a Tilt a Whirl Slam on Edge. Kane then went up high onto the top turnbuckle and hit a Flying Clothesline. Kane covered, but Edge kicked out at two. Kane then picked up Edge and went for another Chokeslam, but Edge reversed it again into another Edgecution. Edge covered Kane, but Kane just barley kicked out. Edge then got up and waited in the in the corner. When Kane got up, Edge Speared him with the back of his head bouncing hard off the Cage. Edge recovered and then started climbing the Cage. This time halfway up, Kane recovered quickly and tried to get Edge of the Cage. Edge kept on kicked Kane, but Kane got onto the second rope and grabbed Edge by the throat. Edge tried fighting out, but Kane hit the Chokeslam! Both men were down until all of a sudden some weird music started playing and then the lights went out. The lights turned back on with Matt Hardy climbing the outside of the Cage and just about at the top. When Matt got to the top he flew hitting Edge with the Leg Drop. Kane then recovered and picked up Edge. Kane hit the Tombstone then covered. The ref counted the three and Kane has won because of Matt Hardy!!! After the match Matt Hardy picked up Edge and hit the Twist of Fate in the middle of the ring. Matt then raised Kane’s arm and then RAW went off the air.

Winner-Kane

Quick Results:

Natural Born Thrillers defeated The Heart Throbs-Number One Contender’s Match

Chris Masters defeated The Hurricane-Masterlock Challenge

Danny Basham defeated Triple H by DQ-Grudge Match

Kane defeated Edge-Cage Match

user posted image

Breaking News: World Wrestling Entertainment Great American Bash Poster Released; Expect One More Match

? Reported by Jacob Baron of Wrestleview.com

? On Tuesday, July 19, 2005 at 5:30 PM EST

---

World Wrestling Entertainment has realesed the Great American Bash Poster. Here it is:

user posted image

This poster has all the information about Great American Bash and it has a picture of Batista on it as he is to be in the Main Event facing John Bradshaw Layfield with the World Heavyweight Title on the line.

With Great American Bash, there are six matches announced so far. Also, there is one match on Heat. Expect one more match to be announced on Smackdown! this week. It is not definite that another match will be signed, but it is very possible that there will be seven total matches on the card.

Credit: WWE.com

Back to Wrestleview.com

user posted image

Only 3 days until Great American Bash and a huge Tag Team Match has been signed for this week’s Smackdown! involving two very big matches. At Great American Bash, Batista will defend his World Heavyweight Title against JBL and Orlando Jordan will defend his United States Title against Chris Benoit. So this week on Smackdown! Batista will team up with Chris Benoit to face JBL and Orlando Jordan!

Another huge match has also been signed for this week’s Smackdown! Last week Eddie Guerrero told Randy Orton to RKO his partner Mysterio, which he did, but he also RKO’d Eddie twice and lost Eddie the match. Now Eddie wants revenge on Orton, so the two will be facing off in the ring 3 days before both of them fight in really important matches.

The last and final match for Great American Bash has been announced, but it isn’t set yet. This week on Smackdown! the Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London will face Psychosis in a Non-Title Match. If Psychosis wins, then Paul London will have to put his title on the line against all three members of Mexicool at Great American Bash in a Gauntlet Match. If London wins on Smackdown! then all he has to face is The Juice, Juvi at Great American Bash with the Title on the line.

Also on Smackdown! will be a Six Man Intergender Tag Team Match. It will be the Tag Team Champions, MNM teaming with Melina to face Heidenreich, William Regal and Michelle McCool. In 3 Days at Great American Bash, MNM will be putting their titles on the line against Heidenreich and Regal. Also, last week Melina beat McCool in a Bra and Panties Match, but Melina isn’t finished yet.

All this and more Thursday 8/7 CT only on UPN.

World Heavyweight Champion, Batista and Chris Benoit vs. JBL and United States Champion, Orlando Jordan

Randy Orton vs. Eddie Guerrero

Non-Title Match: Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London vs. Psychosis w/Mexicool

Six Man Intergender Tag Team Match: Tag Team Champions, MNM and Melina vs. Heidenreich, William Regal and Michelle McCool

user posted image

WWE Smackdown! Results

July 21st, 2005

Taped from Grand Rapids, MI

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and right after they finished out came Mexicool. All three members got in the ring and Juvi grabbed a mic.]

1. The Juice on GAB

Juventud Guerrera: In 3 days, Mexicool will be pounding down on Paul London in a Gauntlet Match! Yea, that’s right! Tonight, Psychosis is going to beat London so all three of us could face him a Great American Bash! Of course Psychosis is going to win because The Juice is just too good to face Paul London one on one! Now, why do they call it the Great American Bash?! Why not the Great Mexican Bash! Because it’s not like any good Americans are fighting at the PPV event. I mean if Mexicool is fighting, we should be able to pick the name of the event. The name wouldn’t be Great Mexican Bash though; it would be Great Mexicool Bash. You want to know why?

Mexicool: Because we’re not Mexican, we’re MEXICOOL!!!

[Paul London’s music then hits and he ran down to the ring ready for Psychosis.]

---

2. Non-Title Match

Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London vs. Psychosis w/Mexicool

This match was a very exciting match with a lot of high flying action. London just wanted to rip through Psychosis because the only man he wanted to face was Juvi. Super Crazy and Juvi got thrown out of the match and had to go backstage. Juvi made like he was going backstage, but Super Crazy just continued to argue. While the ref was distracted by Super Crazy, Juvi got in the ring and hit London with the Juvi Driver. Juvi then got out of the ring and ran up the ramp. Super Crazy followed Juvi and the ref turned around to get back in the match. Both men were down, but Psychosis was able to roll towards London. Psychosis had the cover, but London kicked out at the last second. Psychosis got up and picked up London. Psychosis hit London with a Sitout Front Suplex. Psychosis got up and then went up high. He went for the Houston Hangover, but London rolled out of the way. Psychosis was sitting on his ass and London got up and hit him with the Dropsault. London then went up high and hit the 450 Splash! London covered Psychosis and then Super Crazy and Juvi ran back down. The ref counted three before they could break up the pin. After the match, they one again beat down London. Juvi hit the Juvi Driver and then Super Crazy went up high and hit an Asai Moonsault. Juvi finished it off with a nice Frog Splash.

Winner-Paul London

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

3. Velocity Rebound

Kidman started fighting back until some weird music played and out came Steven Richards, Hollywood Nova (Simon Dean) and The Blue Meanie. All three men ran down to the ring. Steven Richards nailed Kanyon with a Superkick and Nova nailed Kidman with one too. The Blue Meanie then went up high and hit the Meaniesault on both men. The ref called for Double DQ on the match.

user posted image

WWE Velocity Results

July 23, 2005

0. Dark Match

Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney defeated The Shane Twins in a decent good dark match when Axl hit a Lariat on both men to get a first ever victory for both Rotten and Mahoney.

---

1. Tag Team Match

Nunzio and Vito vs. The Blonde Bombers (Chad and Tank Toland)

This match was basically a squash match as Nunzio and Vito just dominated. Vito looked pretty good in the match, but Nunzio looked much better. Vito hit a Butterfly DDT on both men and then Nunzio locked in the Sicilian Crab on Tank to make him tap out.

Winners-Nunzio and Vito

---

2. Smackdown Rebound

Juvi made like he was going backstage, but Super Crazy just continued to argue. While the ref was distracted by Super Crazy, Juvi got in the ring and hit London with the Juvi Driver. Juvi then got out of the ring and ran up the ramp. Super Crazy followed Juvi and the ref turned around to get back in the match. Both men were down, but Psychosis was able to roll towards London. Psychosis had the cover, but London kicked out at the last second. Psychosis got up and picked up London. Psychosis hit London with a Sitout Front Suplex. Psychosis got up and then went up high. He went for the Houston Hangover, but London rolled out of the way. Psychosis was sitting on his ass and London got up and hit him with the Dropsault. London then went up high and hit the 450 Splash! London covered Psychosis and then Super Crazy and Juvi ran back down. The ref counted three before they could break up the pin. After the match, they one again beat down London. Juvi hit the Juvi Driver and then Super Crazy went up high and hit an Asai Moonsault. Juvi finished it off with a nice Frog Splash.

user posted image

The Great American Bash Preview

user posted image

World Heavyweight Title Match

Batista © vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Smackdown! was without a champion for almost four weeks since John Cena got drafted over to RAW in the Draft Lottery. Teddy Long set up a Six Man Elimination Match on the last night of the Draft Lottery with the winner becoming the first ever Smackdown! Champion. JBL won by pinning Christian, but Teddy Long came out and told JBL that they don’t need a champion as Batista is the last Draft Lottery pick. JBL was in shock, but he has been rewarded Number One Contender. The past few weeks on Smackdown! JBL has seemed to be intimidated by Batista, but JBL will have to put his fears of The Animal aside at Great American Bash as JBL try’s to once again be on top of the Smackdown! roster. So at Great American Bash will Batista be able to make his first ever title defense on Smackdown! or will JBL once again be on top of the Smackdown! roster?

Latino 30 Minute Iron Man Street Fight

Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero

It all started at WrestleMania when Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero in a nice Mexican Famila match. They both shook hands after the match, but Eddie didn’t look happy. After Mania, both men continued to hold the tag team titles until MNM took the belts from them. In a rematch Eddie didn’t help Rey out so MNM retained. After that it was like Eddie was jealous of Rey. He would never help him out and the feud just exploded. They fought again at Judgment Day and Rey Mysterio won again when Eddie disqualified himself when he used a chair. Eddie still seemed jealous of Rey. Everyone thought on June 23rd was going to be the last match between the two, but they were wrong as Eddie was still jealous since Rey won again. Now at Great American Bash, this feud is promised to come to an end when both men get in the ring to fight a 30 Minute Iron Man Street Fight. Will Eddie’s losing streak continue to Rey or will he finally come out on top and win the biggest match of them all?

United States Title Match

Orlando Jordan © vs. Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit came over to Smackdown! in the Draft Lottery this year, but hasn’t made such a huge impact yet. His biggest match came when he beat Booker T to become the Number One Contender for the United States Title. For Orlando Jordan, he isn’t the best US Champion ever, in fact he is probably the least favorite of the fans. Just a little more then a year ago Benoit was World Heavyweight Champion, but now he is moving down and trying to capture his first ever US Title in the WWE. So will Benoit be crowned his first ever US Title or will Orlando Jordan surprise the fans showing them that he is a real champion?

Number One Contender’s Match

Christian vs. Randy Orton

Both men got drafted over into this year’s Draft Lottery and want some gold. Orton is still having troubles with The Undertaker as he is still recovering from injury, but at Great American Bash the Legend Killer can’t be thinking about The Undertaker, he has to be thinking about Captain Charisma, Christian. Christian came to Smackdown! wanting some gold, but since Batista came over too, Christian’s chances dropped a bit. Both men know that they will have a tough time fighting either JBL or Batista, but they still want the shot? Will Orton’s injury effect in the match or will he put that behind him and take out Captain Charisma?

Cruiserweight Title Match

Paul London © vs. Juventud Guerrera

For two weeks in a row, Mexicool came out and interfered London and Chavo Guerrero’s match. Since Chavo got sent to RAW, London had to try and take out Mexicool himself. After the second week they attacked Paul London would have a match against Super Crazy with the Cruiserweight Title on the line. London won the match by DQ. Just on the last edition of Smackdown! London beat Psychosis in a Non-Title Match to be able and face Juvi. If London lost he would of have to face all of Mexicool. Since he won he will be facing Juvi in his debut match in the WWE. So, will London finish off the last of Mexicool or will Juvi win the Cruiserweight Title in his first ever WWE match?

Grudge Match

The Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan w/Daivari

The Undertaker has just been disgusted with the actions of Hassan and Daivari ever since they came over to Smackdown! in the Draft Lottery. In the Six Man Elimination Match The Undertaker actually took eliminated himself when he whacked Hassan in the back with a chair. With that shot Hassan ran backstage really eliminating himself also. In the past few weeks on Smackdown! The Undertaker defeated Daivari and he also defeated Daivari and Hassan. In the Handicap Match Daivari did most of the work with Hassan only getting Chokeslamed. At Great American Bash will The Undertaker continue to dominate Hassan or will Hassan actually put up a fight and continue his winning streak?

Tag Team Titles Match

MNM © w/Melina vs. Heidenreich and William Regal w/Michelle McCool

Heidenreich and MNM have been having a lot of problems in the past few weeks as has Michelle McCool and Melina. William Regal came to Smackdown! in the Draft Lottery and he is Heidenreich’s newest best friend. Once Teddy Long found this out he made the match for Great American Bash. In both matches that William Regal fought he made both Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury tap out. Last week on Smackdown! MNM hit the Snapshot on Michelle though to get some revenge. So now Heidenreich and Regal want the titles even more. Will MNM retain once again or will Heidenreich win his first ever WWE gold with his newest best friend, William Regal?

To find out the answers to all these questions, tune in to Great American Bash, live on PPV!

user posted image

The Great American Bash Matches

Batista © vs. JBL

Paul London vs. Juventud Guerrera

The Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan

MNM © vs. Heidenreich and William Regal

Also on Sunday Night Heat a Number One Contender’s Match for the United States Title,

Booker T vs. Doug Basham

user posted image

July 24, 2005

1. [The first 50 minutes of Sunday Night Heat was just talking between Josh Matthews and Steve Romero and they also showed videos recapping each match that will be at The Great American Bash. Finally just about 10 minutes before The Great American Bash was about to start out came Booker T with Sharmell and he was ready for his match against Doug Basham.]

---

2. Number One Contender’s Match for the United States Title

Booker T w/Sharmell vs. Doug Basham

This was a very good Sunday Night Heat match and it really got the night started off with some intensity. Since this match could only last about 7 minutes it wasn’t as good as it could have been. For the short time they fought both men were really even. Early in the match Booker T was really pumped up and was moving quickly. Once he hit a move he would pick Doug right back up and hit another. Booker T was really pumped up. Coming down to the end of the match Booker T still was pumped and went for the Book End, but Doug Basham used his elbow to get out of the hold. Doug fought back and hit a Neckbreaker. When Booker was on his knees Doug ran over and hit the Last Impression. Doug covered, but Booker T just kicked out. Doug then picked up Booker looking for The Bash You, but Booker reversed it and kicked him in the gut. He went for the Scissors Kick, but Doug moved out of the way and then grabbed Booker’s head. Doug hit The Bash You (Springboard DDT) and covered Booker T to pick up the victory.

Winner and Number One Contender for the United States Title-Doug Basham

----------

user posted image

WWE The Great American Bash

July 24th, 2005

Live from Buffalo, NY in the HSBC Arena

[A video package opens up the show with it showing footage for each match. Once the video finished the pyros hit and the crowd exploded. The crowd got The Great American Bash started up with a lot of intensity with such a huge pop. The set for The Great American Bash was really nice with a lot of red, white and blue. We then cut to our announcers.]

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody to Buffalo, New York for The Great American Bash! What are great night we have in store for. I am Michael Cole and alongside me is Tazz!

Tazz: It sure will be a great night for sure Cole! JBL will win the World Heavyweight Championship and be back on top!

Michael Cole: I don’t know about that Tazz, but Batista will be making his first ever title defense on Smackdown!

Tazz: Yea, but right now it is time for the Tag Team Titles as here comes the champions right now!

---

1. Tag Team Titles Match

Tag Team Champions, MNM © w/Melina vs. Heidenreich and William Regal w/Michelle McCool

Out first in the match was the tag team champions MNM accompanied by Melina. MNM posed for the fans, but they didn’t like it as MNM got some major heat. Then out came Heidenreich and William Regal with Michelle McCool. They got a huge pop as they came down to the ring they slapped each and every fans hand in the first row. Heidenreich and Regal got in the ring and Regal started it off as did Joey Mercury. The bell rung and the Tag Team Title Match started.

Regal and Mercury locked it up, but Mercury got on top first. He locked Regal in a headlock, but Regal then shoved Mercury into the ropes, but Mercury came back strong with a Crossbody. Mercury got his revenge on Regal early as he really beat him down good, but couldn’t get the three as he would always get near falls. Regal fought back with a couple European Uppercuts to get Heidenreich in the match when he tagged him in. When Heidenreich came in he just totally out powered Mercury. He hit some nice Powerslams and Powerbombs on him. Heidenreich made a huge bang when he hit a Tilt a Whirl Slam. Mercury was down and Heidenreich turned around to get Johnny Nitro, but he was already in the ring and hit a Super Cool Kick on Heidenreich. Mercury crawled over and covered Heidenreich, but he kicked out. Merucry kept them on top by tagging in Johnny Nitro. Nitro used his speed to his advantage and tired down Heidenreich. Nitro hit another Super Cool Kick on Heidenreich, but he feel back into his corner and Regal made a blind tag.

Regal came out strong hitting some nice European Uppercuts followed up with a big Neckbreaker. Regal then hit an Exploder Suplex to stay on top. Nitro was getting tired and Melina tried to get him back into it as did Mercury, but Regal wouldn’t let Nitro get near Mercury. Regal locked in some different submission holds and then lifted up Nitro. Regal went for the Double Underhook Powerbomb, but Nitro wouldn’t flip and do the move. Regal tried it several different times, but all that happened was that Nitro’s feet went a little in the air. Finally Nitro found some strength and flipped over Regal. Mercury then got in the ring and picked up Regal on his shoulder. He spun him around and Nitro got over and MNM hit the Snapshot. Nitro quickly feel to the ground to cover Regal while Mercury ran over to Heidenreich, but Heidenreich got in the ring a hit a Big Boot on Mercury and then at the last second he kicked Nitro to break up the pin. Heidenreich then lifted up Nitro and hit a Powerbomb. He then lifted up Mercury and hit a Swinging Sidewalk Slam. Regal crawled over and covered Nitro, but Melina pulled the ref out of the ring. Heidenreich then got pissed and got out of the ring and chased around Melina. Michelle McCool then stopped Heidenreich as she speared Melina and them to brawl all over the floor. While Heidenreich was distracted Regal got up and lifted up Nitro. Mercury then got up on by himself and Nitro screamed at Regal “Watch out for Mercury!” Regal then turned around and Mercury lifted up Regal. Nitro then grabbed his head and again they hit the Snapshot. Nitro covered and Heidenreich didn’t realize until the count of two and by the time he got in the ring it was too late and MNM won the match.

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions-MNM

---

2. If I Need Your Help

Muhammad Hassan: Daivari, if I need any help tonight, you know what to do! Because I can’t afford to lose to The Undertaker. He is a disgrace and he is racist. So if you know that I am in trouble wave them down.

Daivari: Alright Hassan, I will do it for you.

Muhammad Hassan: Don’t forget Daivari! This is important. This match is for glory and justice. Don’t mess it up!

---

3. Grudge Match

The Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan w/Daivari

Muhammad Hassan’s music hit and the arena filled up quickly with boo’s. Out came Muhammad Hassan with his long robe on and with his head-dress on his head. Hassan walked down the ramp with Daivari right behind him. The crowd gave him major heat. When Hassan got in the ring he took off his robe and gave it to Daivari. The gongs hit from The Undertaker’s music hit and he slowly walked down to the ring. Hassan and Daivari got out of the ring quickly and Hassan took off his head-dress. Taker got in the ring and got on one knee and did his little taunt thing. He took off his robe and his hat and Hassan got back in the ring so the match could start.

The match started with Hassan running right at Taker and just started punching away. The Undertaker blocked one of them and then threw Hassan into the ropes. Hassan came back and got hit with a Clothesline. Taker then picked up Hassan and hit a Scoop Slam. The Undertaker was just dominating. Finally when Taker went for a Chokeslam, Hassan reversed it into a DDT. Hassan then started beating down on Taker. Hassan hit a nice Neckbreaker on Taker and then went to lock in the Camel Clutch. The Undertaker wouldn’t let it happen and he threw Hassan off his back, but Hassan stayed on top as he picked up The Undertaker and threw him into the corner. Hassan started hitting punches to the face until The Undertaker turned the tables and threw Hassan into the corner. The Undertaker then just hit at least 20 Ballistic Punches just going out of control. Daivari saw that The Undertaker was in trouble so he called for some help. The Undertaker just continued punching down Hassan. He then grabbed his throat and hit a Chokeslam. All of a sudden three men come down the ramp. They go to talk to Daivari, but Taker then goes to cover Hassan. The ref got to two until Daivari pulled the ref out of the ring. Daivari then hit a low-blow on the ref and the three men got into the ring.

The three men started beating down The Undertaker with punches and kicks going everywhere. They then lifted him up and let Hassan get up on his own. Hassan started punching away, but Taker fought back and broke loose of all three men. He then hit a Big Boot on Hassan. One of Hassan’s men came after Taker and got his with a Chokeslam. Another got up and he also got hit with a Chokeslam. The last guy got hit with a Tombstone. Daivari then went up high and flew, but got caught by the throat and Taker hit a Chokeslam on him. Daivari and the three men then rolled out of the ring. The Undertaker then picked up Hassan and showed that it was over. He flipped him over and hit the Tombstone. The ref was still down from the outside so Taker went and tried to get him. While he was trying, from the crowd ran Randy Orton. Orton got in the ring and The Undertaker turned right around into an RKO. Orton then picked up Hassan and Hassan went and locked in the Camel Clutch. Orton then went outside of the ring and rolled in the ref. Taker couldn’t take the pain from the Camel Clutch and just had to tap. The ref was recovered and saw Taker tap and called for the bell.

Winner-Muhammad Hassan

---

4. Orton Makes the Challenge

[Orton rolls back into the ring and grabs a mic. The Undertaker is just on the mat lying motionless.]

Randy Orton: Hey! Hey Taker! Answer me! [The Undertaker doesn’t even move so Orton starts stomping away.] Whatever! At WrestleMania 21 I, Randy Orton the Legend Killer, was supposed to end your undefeated streak at WrestleMania, but you The Undertaker showed that you are a true Legend and beat me! Now I am not done with you yet. I am challenging you to a match any where, anytime. You can even pick the stipulation. All I want to show you is that the Legend Killer is going to kill the Legend of The Undertaker. What do you say to that? Huh! Taker answer me! [The Undertaker is still motionless so Orton picks him up and hits another RKO on him. Orton rolls out of the ring and gives everyone a smirk.]

---

5. Cruiserweight Title Match

Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London © vs. Juventud Guerrera

Down came Juvi by himself without both Super Crazy or Psychosis behind him. Juvi looked pumped up for the match and got in the ring quickly. He mainly got booed. Then out came the Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London and he got a major pop. London ran down to the ring and slid in. London got up and did his normal backflip on the turnbuckle. When he landed Juvi started it off early by hitting a cheap shot on London from behind. The bell then rung so the match actually started.

Juvi continued beating down London from behind when the match actually started. Juvi then turned around London and threw him into the ropes. Juvi jumped up and hit a dropkick on London on his way back. Juvi then hit a nice Snap Suplex and went up high early. He waited for London to get up and when he did, Juvi hit a Super Hurricanrana. Juvi then picked up London and hit a Powerbomb. Once again Juvi went up high and was looking for the Frog Splash, but London was able to get his knees up and Juvi was in major pain. London got up a little slow, but he started to attack Juvi. London hit a few elbow smashes and then hit Juvi with a Leg Sweep DDT. London picked Juvi up and hit the Waffle Face. London then covered, but Juvi just kicked out at two. London let Juvi get up on his own and when he did, London hit a Spinning Heel Kick. London then went up high looking for the 450 Splash, but London saw that Juvi was already starting to get up. So London waited and when Juvi got up London flew and hit a Crossbody. Juvi rolled through it and had London covered, but he easily kicked out. Both men got up about the same time, but Juvi took advantage as he hit a Northern Lights Suplex. London got up by himself and when he did he hit the Dropsault out of nowhere. Both men were down for the ref to count to eight, but then they both got up with help from the ropes.

Juvi charged at London and hit him with a nice hard elbow. London got up, but then Juvi hit a Springboard Missile Dropkick. Juvi picked up London and then lifted him up and hit a Pumphandle Sitout Facebuster. Juvi covered, but London just got his shoulder up in time. Juvi picked up London and hit a Swinging DDT. Juvi then went up high looking to put London away. Juvi flipped in air and was looking for a 450 Splash, but again London got his knees up. London got up and hit three consecutive Northern Lights Suplex’s. London then lifted up Juvi and hit a Bridging Blockbuster Suplex. The ref counted, but Juvi was able to kick out at two. London then picked up Juvi and took him into the corner. London hit a Tornado DDT on Juvi. London then went up high and hit the 450 Splash! London ribs were hurting, but he still crawled over to cover Juvi. He was just about there until Mexicool’s music hits. London turned around and got up. London was exchanging words with Super Crazy and Psychosis, but forgot about Juvi. By the time London turned back around, Juvi was up and lifted up London and hit the Juvi Driver. Juvi didn’t go for the cover though; instead he picked up London once again and hit another Juvi Driver. Juvi then covered London and won the match and the Cruiserweight Title!

After Juvi won it, Super Crazy and Psychosis ran down to the ring and celebrated with Juvi. They then started to stomp away on London showing that Juvi is better then him. All of a sudden Blue World Order comes running out and Juvi escapes from the ring, but Super Crazy and Psychosis can’t get out. Big Stevie Cool Superkicked Super Crazy and Hollywood Nova hit one on Psychosis. The Blue Meanie then went up high and hit the Meaniesault on both men as Juvi just watched on. Super Crazy and Psychosis then rolled out of the ring as The Blue Meanie and Nova helped up London and Big Stevie Cool got a mic.

Winner and NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion-Juventud Guerrera

---

6. We’re Taking Over

[The Mexicool’s were on the ramp just watching bWo help London and then Big Stevie Cool had a mic in his hand and was about to speak.]

Big Stevie Cool: We told you all! Just three days ago we said that bWo has taken over Velocity that we have taken over Smackdown! We then told you all that the bWo will be taking over The Great American Bash! Well, it looks like we are here and we just dominated those two Mexican Fools! Big Stevie Cool, Hollywood Nova and The Blue Meanie are never wrong. When we say we are taking over, we’re taking over. So here at The Great American Bash, WE’RE TAKING OVER!!!

---

7. Number One Contender’s Match

Down came Randy Orton getting some heat, but also getting some cheers from the crowd. He rolled into the ring and got on the turnbuckle and did his usual taunt. Then down came Christian and he got a little more cheers then Orton, but he still got some heat. Christian kissed his two fingers and pointed out into the crowd on his way down. Christian then rolled in the ring and did his usual taunt. The bell rung and the match were under way.

The match starts off with both men locking up. Orton takes an early advantage with some elbow’s to the gut and then threw Christian into the ropes and he came back getting hit with a clothesline. Early on in this match it was pretty boring, but as it progressed the intensity picked up. Christian was now in control and just hit a Snap Suplex on Orton. Christian then threw Orton into the ropes and hit a dropkick. Christian picked up Orton and went for the Unprettier, but Orton reversed it with a quick DDT. Orton then picked up Christian and hit the Overdrive. Orton didn’t cover though; instead he went up high and waited for Christian to get up. When he did, Orton flew and hit a perfectly executed Crossbody on Christian. Everyone thought it was over as Orton had Christian pinned, but at the last second Christian just kicked his feet up.

Orton stayed in control with hitting some nice punches in the corner and then lifted Christian up onto the top turnbuckle. Orton lifted him up and hit a Superplex on Christian. Orton crawled over and covered Christian again, but once again he kicked out. Orton the picked up Christian and hit a Full Nelson Slam. He followed it up by hitting a Wheelbarrow German Suplex. Christian was just getting dominated and was started to become tired. Orton then got up and waited for Christian to get up. Orton was stalking Christian looking to hit the RKO, but when Christian got up, Orton went for it, but Christian pushed away into the ropes. Orton came back and got hit with a Falling Inverted DDT. Christian then picked up Orton and went for the Unprettier again, but once again Orton reversed it and hit the RKO! Before Orton could cover the gongs from The Undertaker’s music hit. Orton jumped and turned towards the ramp. Orton and the ref were both looking towards the ramp and Orton was just trembling in fear. Orton then took the ref and started shaking him and screaming at him. Finally the gongs stopped, but then the lights started flashing. The lights were then dimmed and all of a sudden a lighting bolt struck the top of the ramp. Orton was so terrified he was about to s**t himself. Both he and the ref forgot about Christian so he was able to take advantage and hit a low blow on Orton. He then rolled up Orton when the lights turned fully back on and the ref counted, but somehow Orton kicked out at two. Christian then picked up Orton, but Orton came up looking for the RKO, but Christian again pushed him into the ropes. Christian kicked Orton in the gut on his way back and got behind him. He was finally able to hit the Unprettier and covered Orton. The ref counted and Christian had Orton pinned for three.

Winner and Number One Contender-Christian

---

8. The Undertaker Answers the Challenge

[Christian rolled out of the ring and made his way backstage up the ramp. Orton was recovering and got up and was standing in the middle of the ring. All of a sudden the lights go out and the gongs play again. The Undertaker’s music starts again, but again Taker is nowhere in site. Then the lights turn back on and The Undertaker is right behind Orton in the ring. Orton turns around and gets lifted up and gets hit with a Tombstone by The Undertaker. Taker then grabs a mic.]

The Undertaker: You made me lose my match tonight! I made you lose yours! Now you want a rematch! It is on at SummerSlam! And this week on Smackdown! I will announce the stipulation. At Summerslam, you Randy Orton, will REST IN PEACE!!!

---

9. United States Title Match

First down was the United States Champion, Orlando Jordan getting major heat as the whole arena was booing at him. Jordan got in the ring and just waited for Chris Benoit. Benoit’s music hit and down he came getting a major pop as the crowd went crazy for him. Benoit got in the ring and was ready for Jordan. Jordan ran after Benoit and the match started.

Jordan started it off by charging at Benoit and started punching away at him on the ropes. Finally Benoit broke loose and threw Jordan into the ropes. Jordan came back and got stopped and then got hit with a Snap Suplex. Benoit then got up and picked up Jordan and threw him into the corner. He then started chopping away at OJ. The crowd was behind Benoit, but then Jordan got out of the corner and threw Benoit into it. OJ then started chopping away and then both men went chop for chop. Benoit came out on top as Jordan couldn’t take it anymore so he backed away. Benoit stayed on top by running back towards OJ and he hit a German Suplex. Benoit then got up and lifted up Jordan again and hit another German Suplex, but this time he held his grip. He then rolled around to get up and hit a second consecutive German Suplex on OJ. He rolled to get up one last time and hit a third and final German Suplex on OJ. On the third one Benoit held a bridge, but Jordan was able to kick out at two. OJ then rolled out of the ring to take a breather. Benoit didn’t let it happen though as he bounced off the opposite side ropes and came flying back and jumped and hit a Tope on Jordan. Both men were down on the outside.

The first man to get up was Benoit as he would still stay in control as he just dominated Jordan the whole match. Benoit picked up Jordan and rolled him back in the ring. Benoit then rolled back in the ring himself, but OJ was already up and recovered, ready to fight. Benoit got up and was surprised and ran at OJ, but he got lifted up and Jordan hit a Running Over the Shoulder Powerslam. Benoit then got up and got hit with the Orlando Magic. Everyone was amazed that Jordan still has something in him. OJ was now rolling and went to finish off Benoit with the Black Ice and he hit it. Jordan covered, but at two Benoit rolled out of the pin and locked in the Crippler Crossface. It came out of nowhere, but Jordan was able to reach out and grab the rope with his hand. Benoit then got up and lifted up Jordan and hit the Dragon Suplex. He had the cover, but OJ kicked out at two. Benoit had enough and went up high. It was a mistake though as he missed the Flying Headbutt on Jordan. OJ rolled out of the way and then got up. He lifted up Benoit and went for the Orlando Magic again, but Benoit caught his arms and dropped him to the mat. He was then able to lock in the Crippler Crossface again. Jordan was right in the middle of the ring and had nowhere to go. Jordan tried to roll out of it and get up, but Benoit still had the Crossface locked in. After a little bit Jordan stopped fighting and just had to tap out. Jordan tapped out and Benoit won the United States Title!!!

Winner and NEW WWE United States Champion-Chris Benoit

---

10. Good Luck Homes

[backstage Eddie walks up to Rey Mysterio’s locker room and barges in. Mysterio looks up and is getting ready for the match and looks pissed.]

Rey Mysterio: What the hell do you want Eddie! Our match is next!

Eddie Guerrero: ‘Ey homes! Calm man! Rey Rey, I just came in here to wish you gold luck homes. Even though it seems like you always beat me, your still gonna need it man. You wanna know why? Because I lie, I cheat, I steal!

Rey Mysterio: Yea whatever Eddie! I’m not gonna need luck, your gonna man!

[Rey gets up from the bench and shoves Eddie out of the way and leaves his locker room.]

---

11. Latino 30 Minute Iron Man Street Fight

Out first was Rey Mysterio as he popped up to get a huge pop. On his way down he slapped all the fans hands and the slid into the ring. He did a little taunt in the ring and then Eddie Guerrero’s music hit. Eddie came out without his low-rider as he just came to the ring to kick Rey’s ass. Eddie got major heat on his way down, but he didn’t care. The only thing he was doing was staring at Rey Mysterio the whole time. Eddie got in the ring and both men got into a huge staredown. The bell rung, but the stared down continued.

Finally Eddie charged over at Rey and started punching away. The ref broke the two up as both men backed off. They then got closer and closer and then they finally locked up. Rey Mysterio took the advantage and got Eddie into a headlock, but Eddie elbowed his way out and was able to take Rey and throw him into the ropes. Rey came back and got flipped over the shoulder of Eddie. Eddie then locked in a sort of headlock on the ground to tire out Rey. Rey had the crowd behind him and started fighting back. Rey finally got up and spun out of the hold and tripped up Eddie. Rey then hit a Bulldog on Eddie and then went up high. Rey waited for Eddie to get up and when he did Rey flew and hit a Missile Dropkick. Rey then went into the corner and hit a Split-Legged Moonsault on Eddie. Mysterio was now rolling so he went up high once again. This time he was looking for an Asai Moonsault, but at the last second Eddie rolled out of the way and took control. Eddie picked up Rey and hit a German Suplex. Rey went flying right towards the turnbuckle and Eddie kept up with the same pace. He sat on the turnbuckle and grabbed Rey and he hit a Tornado DDT. Eddie covered, but only got a two count. Eddie then picked up Rey and hit a Snap Suplex, but he held the hold. He rolled over and got up and hit another on Rey. Once again Eddie rolled over and got up and hit a third Snap Suplex on Rey to hit the Three Amigos. Eddie then went up high looking for the Frog Splash, but Rey moved out of the way, but Eddie saw it and did a Sommersault Roll to avoid of getting hurt. Both men got up about the same time and Eddie charged at Rey. Eddie missed the charge and got tripped up and his head went right in between the second and third rope. Rey called out for the 619 and went for it. As he was spinning in between the ropes, Eddie took his head out so Rey couldn’t hit it. Eddie then quickly got up and kicked Rey in the gut. Eddie lifted up Mysterio and hit a Brainbuster out of nowhere. Eddie then locked in the Lasso from El Passo on Rey and he pulled him into the middle of the ring. Rey tried to toss and turn to break out of it, but he couldn’t. Rey was struggling to get to the ropes so he had no choice but to tap. That gave Eddie the lead 1 to 0.

Eddie Guerrero Takes the Lead of 1-0

Both men rested for a minute and then they went back at it. At this point it just hit the 15 minute mark. Eddie tried to stay in control, but Rey fought back and hit a Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takedown. After Eddie got hit he rolled out of the ring to take a breather. Rey wouldn’t let it happen though as he hit a Baseball Slide Headscissors Takeover. From here the fighting outside of the ring started. Rey was banging the head of Eddie outside of the ring. Rey threw Eddie into the steel steps and the steel pole. Rey then threw Eddie into the barricade and he flipped over. Mysterio kept punching away at Eddie as he just kept backing up through the crowd until they got backstage. Rey stayed in control as he kept throwing Eddie into walls. Rey then took a chair and nailed it over the skull of Eddie. He went for another one, but Eddie ducked it and picked up Rey and flipped him over onto the hard floor. Rey was in major pain. Eddie then spotted some sort of golf cart and picked up Rey and laid him across the seats. He then took a block of wood that he found and shoved it on the gas pedal of the golf cart to make it go. Rey was laying in the golf cart as it was picking up speed flying through the corridor. The cart finally stopped when the golf cart crashed into a door and broke threw the door. The block of wood finally flew out so the gold cart stopped. Eddie ran over and took Rey out of the cart. He covered Rey, but somehow he kicked out. It was now up to 23 minutes and Rey didn’t have much time left. Eddie then picked up Rey and hit a sick Powerbomb on him to the hard floor. Rey was in even more pain and Eddie was able to cover him and get the three. Eddie now took the lead 2-0 with only 6 minutes left in the match and Rey was hurting badly.

Eddie Guerrero Takes a Bigger Lead of 2-0

Eddie then picked him up and put him on his shoulder. He then carried him towards the ring and then they appeared on the ramp. Rey started kicking out of Eddie grasp and was able to flip Eddie onto the steel ramp. Eddie was now screaming in pain. Rey then picked up Eddie and hit a sick Bulldog on him onto the steel ramp. Rey turned Eddie over and he was busted open. Rey then covered and got the three. It was now 2-1 with Eddie winning with only 3 minutes left for Mysterio to get another pinfall or submission tap out by Eddie.

Rey Mysterio Cuts the Lead Down of 2-1

Rey then took Eddie to the ring and slid him in. Rey then hit a Dropkick and went up high. Rey went for an Asai Moonsault and hit it. With only a minute left Rey went to cover Eddie, but somehow he got his shoulder up. Rey couldn’t believe it. Rey then picked up Eddie and hit a dropkick to the back of Eddie. Eddie fell down to his knees and once again his head went in between the second and third rope. Now there was only 15 seconds left. Rey then quickly ran and hit the 619! 10-9-8-Rey was on the apron ready to jump up-7-6-Rey jumped up and Dropped the Dime-5-4-3-Rey went to turn Eddie over for a quick cover-2-the cover-1-ERRRRRR!!!! The buzzer went off and Rey was two seconds away from tying it up at 2-2. Since he couldn’t get it Eddie won the match 2-1 even though he got dominated the last 5 minutes.

Winner by a Count of 2-1-Eddie Guerrero

---

12. How Did You Lose

[backstage JBL is in his locker room preparing for his World Heavyweight Title Match against Batista coming up next. Orlando Jordan then walks in and JBL gets pissed.]

JBL: What the hell are you doing?! You just don’t walk into the locker room of a Wrestling God especially after you lost your United States Title to a stupid loser of Chris Benoit.

Orlando Jordan: You know what John?! I am sick of you and I am leaving you alone. I am no longer your Chief of Staff.

JBL: What?! You can’t leave me! I’m a Wrestling God!

Orlando Jordan: JBL ever since you lost your WWE Heavyweight Title everything went down. Your career, The Cabinet fell apart and now I fell apart because I have been along with you way to long. So, JBL the plan you told me earlier with helping you win the title is done! Win it by yourself for once if you say you a Wrestling God!

JBL: Fine! I will and show you that I am the best!

Orlando Jordan: Yea whatever you say! Everyone knows that you’re going to lose. That is why Teddy Long booked a Number One Contender’s Match tonight, so you don’t have to be in the title picture anymore!

[Jordan turns around and leaves the room slaming the door. The camera goes to JBL and his is really pissed.]

---

13. World Heavyweight Title Match

Batista © vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Batista’s music hit and the crowd went crazy. Batista was standing at the top of the ramp and did his little dance when the pyros went off. The crowd went absolutely nuts. Batista made his way down to the ring very confident and then ran up the stairs. Batista got in and did a few taunts while holding the World Heavyweight Title. Batista handed the belt to the ref and waited for JBL. The cowbells went off and down came JBL all by himself looking pretty nervous. JBL got some major heat coming down to the ring, but he really didn’t care. JBL got in the ring and did his little taunt. He took off his hat and jacket and got ready. The bell rung and the match started with a long staredown.

Both men continued to staredown, but JBL put that to an end as he charged at Batista. They locked up for a second until Batista just shoved down JBL. JBL got up and you can see the fear in his eyes. JBL went back after Batista and they locked up. Once again Batista just shoved JBL to the ground. Once JBL got up again you saw the fear in his eyes. Batista had enough and charged at JBL. Batista knocked JBL right back down when Batista hit a thunderous Clothesline. Batista almost took JBL’s head off. The crowd was just going crazy for Batista. Batista then went and locked in an arm bar. JBL spun out of it quickly, but Batista still stayed in control. Batista picked up JBL and threw him into the corner. Batista charged at him, but JBL got his foot up in time and nailed Batista in the face. JBL then hit a quick Spinning Neckbreaker to take control. Batista got up and got greeted with JBL’s boot again when he got hit with a Big Boot. JBL then picked up Batista and hit The Last Call. JBL then got all psyched up and was waiting for Batista to get up. When he did he charged at him looking for The Clothesline From Hell, but Batista ducked it and JBL nailed the ref. Brian Hebner almost got his head taken off. JBL had so much velocity going for The Clothesline From Hell that he went flying over the ropes to the outside. Batista then went to the outside to try to take advantage on JBL, but JBL stayed in control as he hit Batista with some hard left and rights. JBL then took Batista’s head and smashed it onto the apron. He then took Batista and threw him into the steel steps. JBL was just dominating and taunting everyone. The crowd was really booing JBL hard. JBL then picked up Batista and threw him into the steel pole. Batista was hurting bad, but JBL wouldn’t stop as the ref was down and couldn’t stop it. JBL then picked up Batista and rolled him onto the announcers table. He made the sign for the Powerbomb and then ducked Batista’s head down. He went for it, but Batista went up and came right back on his feet. JBL tried again, but the same thing happened. Batista then tried to flip JBL over, but JBL wouldn’t let it happen so he just let go of Batista. Batista then hit some nice elbow shots and JBL got off the table Batista followed, but JBL quickly grabbed a chair and nailed it over the skull of Batista. JBL then rolled Batista on the table again and hit a Powerbomb on Batista threw the table. JBL then just was taunting Batista and the crowd. The crowd really got into by starting a Batista chant to try and gain some life into Batista.

Finally Batista got up, but JBL just came at him with a Big Boot. JBL went for another one, but Batista ducked and JBL just hit the barricade. Batista then got up and got behind JBL. He hit a nice chop block on JBL. It was now Batista’s turn and he grabbed a chair. He nailed it over the back of JBL three times until he dropped it and lifted up JBL and rolled him in the ring. The ref was still down, but JBL was now getting up. Batista grounded JBL quickly again though went he hit a Spear. Batista then made his taunt to the crowd and JBL got up again. JBL charged at Batista, but Batista picked him up and hit a Spinebuster. Batista went for the cover, but forgot that the ref was still down. Batista tried to get the ref up, but forgot about JBL. JBL got up and stalked Batista. When Batista turned around he got hit with The Clothesline From Hell. Then out came running Orlando Jordan! Jordan slid into the ring and congratulated JBL. Everyone was confused because they thought that they split up. Jordan helped out JBL and turned Batista over. JBL then went to cover him, but Jordan stopped him and hit the Black Ice. Everyone was down including the ref. Jordan then started to help up Batista and then went to help out the ref. Then the crowd started getting louder as someone was running through the crowd. He had a sweatshirt on with the hood on. He shoved the security out of the way and hoped the barricade. He got in the ring and grabbed Orlando Jordan and hit a Belly to Belly Suplex making OJ fly to the corner of the ring and he just rolled out. The hooded sweatshirt man then helped up Batista. Batista then shoved the man into the corner and went after JBL. All of a sudden the man ripped the sweatshirt in half and his identity was revealed. It was BROCK LESNAR!!!! Lesnar stalked Batista and when Batista turned around he got hit with the F5!!! Lesnar then picked up JBL and hit the F5 on him!!! Everyone was down and the ref started to get up. He started counting the ten count, but Batista was able to get up at eight and then he crawled over to JBL and covered him. 1……2……3!!! Batista did it with help from Brock Lesnar even though he also got F5ed.

Winner and STILL WWE World Heavyweight Champion-Batista

---

14. Brock Lesnar is HERE

[After the match was over Brock got back in the ring and stalked Batista again. Batista turned around only to get hit with another F5! Lesnar then picked up the World Heavyweight Title and lifted it up in the air. Lesnar did his little dance and left the ring. On his way up the ramp he did the taunt sign that he wants the belt around his waist.]

---

Michael Cole: What the hell!!! Brock Lesnar!!! Brock Lesnar!!! He is back!!!

Tazz: What is he thinking?! F5ing JBL!!! He had the match won if it wasn’t for him and that stupid Orlando Jordan!!!

Michael Cole: I don’t believe that Brock Lesnar is back and he F5ed the Champ twice!

Tazz: Me either, but the bigger news is that he screwed the Wrestling God!!!

Michael Cole: Tazz he might of screwed him, but what a great way to finish up this amazing night! Tune in to Smackdown! this week to check out the fallout of The Great American Bash and more with Brock Lesnar!

Quick Results:

MNM defeated Heidenreich and William Regal-Tag Team Title Match

Muhammad Hassan defeated The Undertaker-Grudge Match

Juventud Guerrera defeated Paul London-Cruiserweight Title Match

Christian defeated Randy Orton-Number One Contender’s Match

Chris Benoit defeated Orlando Jordan-United States Title Match

Eddie Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio 2-1-Latino 30 Minute Iron Man Street Fight

Batista defeated JBL-World Heavyweight Title Match

user posted image

The Rematch

Last week on RAW Danny Basham beat Triple H by Disqualification when Triple H nailed Danny with a chair. Triple H then went to try and teach Danny a lesson when he was about to hit the Pedigree on Danny onto the chair until The Big Show helped out Danny and hit a Chokeslam on Triple onto the chair. Now this week on RAW there will be a rematch between Danny Basham and Triple, but since Triple H used a chair last week the rematch will be a No DQ match. So that means all weapons are legal and both The Big Show and Ric Flair can interfere.

Also on RAW last week Edge and Kane fought in a Cage. Before the match Kane was talking to someone not seen on camera. During the Cage Match we found out that the person was Matt Hardy. There is no discussion at all about Matt Hardy resigning with the WWE, but this week on RAW he is suppose to be in action. It will be Matt Hardy teaming with Kane facing Edge and Gene Snitsky. No one is really sure if Matt will be on RAW as he hasn’t talked to WWE officials at all, but he is suppose to be in tag team action.

Last week on RAW, Mark Jindrak and Sean O’ Haire of the Natural Born Thrillers beat The Heart Throbs to get a shot at the World Tag Team Titles. Well, this week on RAW they will get their shot and try to become tag team champions even though they have been only teaming in the WWE together for only a little bit more then a week, but they are sure making an impact.

Also this week on RAW Carlito will be holding the Cabana with Shawn Michaels. Carlito says that he will be asking questions about his match against Kurt Angle at SummerSlam. Running against the Cabana will be the Highlight Reel where Chris Jericho will be having Kurt Angle as a guest. Jericho says that he will be asking him questions about his match against HBK at SummerSlam.

Grudge No DQ Rematch: Triple H w/Ric Flair vs. Danny Basham w/The Big Show

Grudge Tag Team Match: Kane and Matt Hardy vs. Gene Snitsky and Edge w/Lita

World Tag Team Titles Match: Natural Born Thrillers (Mark Jindrak and Sean O’ Haire) vs. The Super Heros © w/Super Stacy

Carlito’s Cabana: With Shawn Michaels

Highlight Reel: With Kurt Angle

user posted image

WWE RAW Results

July 25th, 2005

From Philadelphia, PA

[The pyros hit and quickly after they finished out came the Intercontinental Champion, Carlito. RAW is starting of with the Cabana. Carlito walks down to the ring and gets in and sits down in one of the beach chairs and grabs a mic.]

1. Carlito’s Cabana with Shawn Michaels

Carlito: ‘Ey everybody. Welcome to RAW and whata way to start of RAW with the Cabana. I mean Carlito kicking off RAW, das cool. Now everyone knows who my special guest is tonight. He will be facing Kurt Angle at SummerSlam, he is HBK Shawn Michaels!!!

[shawn Michaels music hits and down he comes dancing to the ring. He gets a huge pop and then gets into the ring, but didn’t sit down.]

Carlito: First thing I have to say, man where did you learn to dance. Haha! Now second sit down man, you’re on the Cabana, get comfortable man.

Shawn Michaels: You know what Carlito, at least the people like me dancing. I mean you can’t even dance man!

Carlito: ‘Ey how do you kn…

Shawn Michaels: Ep Ep Ep!!! I really don’t care what you say. I came out here to be on the Cabana for one reason to talk about my match against Kurt Angle. You might of wanted to ask questions, but that just to bad! Now at SummerSlam it will be Shawn Michaels against Kurt Angle Three! At WrestleMania 21 I got my dream to face Kurt Angle and my full dream didn’t come true to beat him at WrestleMania, but I did get to hear my name being chanted by over 20,000 fans. Then at Vengeance I got the rematch against Kurt Angle. My full dream was to beat Angle at WrestleMania, but I just thought that Vengeance was WrestleMania. And I was able to pin Angle 1…2…3! So at SummerSlam for the third and final time to end the series it will be, The Showstoppa, The Main Event, The Icon, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!!! Facing the Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle. Now Kurt since it is all tied up, I’m to losing to you again. Just try and beat me at Summer…

[All of a sudden Kurt Angle runs through the crowd and sneaks in the ring and gets behind Michaels and hit the Angle Slam. Then Kurt Angle and Carlito just start stomping away. Carlito then takes a bite out of his apple and spits it in the face of HBK.

---

COMMERCIALS

---

2. World Tag Team Titles Match

The Super Heros © w/Super Stacy vs. Natural Born Thrillers

This was actually a very good match between the two as Jindrak and O’ Haire really wanted the titles, but The Hurricane and Rosey didn’t want to give them up. Early in the match the NBT were just dominating, but later on in the match, the speed picked up and The Super Heros fought back. At this point Jindrak was in as was The Hurricane. The Hurricane was looking good as he just hit The Eye of The Hurricane, but Jindrak was near his corner and was able to tag in O’ Haire. The Hurricane stayed in control when he hit a nice Neckbreaker. The Hurricane then went up high and hit O’ Haire with a Crossbody. The Hurricane then picked up O’ Haire and hit The Eye of The Hurricane on him. The Hurricane then tagged in Rosey to finish off the match. Rosey went for a Big Splash, but O’ Haire rolled out of the way. O’ Haire then recovered and went up high. He flew and hit the Senton Bomb. Jindrak then got in the ring and Superkicked The Hurricane off the apron. O’ Haire covered Rosey and the ref counted three for there to be new champions. After the match Jindrak and O’ Haire got their belts and then went over to Stacy and they both smacked her ass.

Winners and NEW WWE World Tag Team Champions-Natural Born Thrillers

---

3. No Cena Yet, but Match Signed

[The Coach knocks on Eric Bischoff’s door and walks in.]

The Coach: Eric, I mean Mr. Bischoff, John Cena isn’t here yet!

Eric Bischoff: So it doesn’t matter. We had nothing planned for him. At least Chris Jericho can’t get hurt again, but I don have something else planned for tonight. You know how last week I announced a Four Way Ladder Match for the IC Title between Chavo Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Shelton Benjamin, and Carlito.

The Coach: Yea boss, I remember you told Carlito off.

Eric Bischoff: Yes I did, but since SummerSlam is getting closer I have thought of something. Since I know that Carlito knows all of his three opponents well, I am going to let his opponents get to know their opponents well. So tonight on RAW it will be Chavo Guerrero against Shelton Benjamin, next week on RAW it will be Rob Van Dam against Chavo Guerrero, two weeks from now it will be Rob Van Damn against Shelton Benjamin. Finally it will finish up with the last RAW before SummerSlam as it will be a tag team match. It will be Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin facing the team of Carlito and Chavo Guerrero. And if a tag opponent attacks their partner that person will be out of the match at SummerSlam. Now Coach go tell all four men.

The Coach: Will do boss!

---

COMMERCIALS

---

4. It’s a Celebration

[backstage there is a party going for anyone to come in held by the Natural Born Thrillers for winning the World Tag Team Titles. Not a lot of people are there, but the people who are there are: Tajiri, The Big Show, Danny Basham, Rob Conway, Rene Dupree, Maria, Christy, and some other backstage people. Mark Jindrak then approaches Christy Hemme.]

Mark Jindrak: Hey Christy! Since I just won Tag Team Gold, maybe later tonight you can get some gold too, if you know what I mean.

Christy: Of course I know! This party is amazing by the way.

Mark Jindrak: It sure is, but just after RAW is over meet me in my locker room. I will be waiting.

Christy: Don’t worry, I will be there.

[Jindrak then goes in and gives Christy a kiss and then Christy got excited and hugged Jindrak and wouldn’t let go. They were making out almost longer then Edge and Lita.]

---

5. Grudge Match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Chavo Guerrero

A very good match here with a lot of quick exciting action. Early in the match both men were even going back and forth, but once Benjamin hit a Northern Lights Suplex he took total control. Late in the match Benjamin was still in control and just hit another Northern Lights Suplex. Chavo then got up and got hit with a Bulldog. Benjamin then went to the turnbuckle and went on the second rope and when Chavo got up; Benjamin flew and hit a Crossbody. Chavo rolled through and had Benjamin rolled up, but Benjamin was just barley able to kick out. Chavo got up and hit a Back Drop Suplex on Benjamin. Chavo picked up Benjamin and then jumped up and grabbed Benjamin’s head. He then spun around and hit a Tornado DDT. Chavo went up high looking for a Frog Splash at first, but then Benjamin started to get up. So then Chavo flew and went for a flying Clothesline, but Benjamin hit a Superkick on Chavo on his way down. Benjamin then picked up Chavo and hit a T-Bone Suplex and covered Chavo to pick up the victory.

Winner-Shelton Benjamin

---

6. I QUIT

[backstage was Super Stacy in the locker room with The Hurricane and Rosey.]

Stacy: Calm down guys, it’s alright. We lost one match and it happened to be with the titles on the line. Its alright, you will win them back.

Rosey: I’m fine, but Hurricane calm down it’s alright.

The Hurricane: NO! It’s not alright! I mean we are supposed to be super heros. We lost the titles and let our citizens down. I mean were not super heros. We are just wrestlers who are pretending to be. I mean come on now, I can’t fly. Pretending to fly, what’s up wid dat?! Rosey you can continue to be a super hero, but I QUIT! No more trying to be a super hero for me! [The Hurricane then rips of his mask and his shirt.] I am not The Hurricane, I am Shane Helms!

---

COMMERCIALS

---

7. Grudge Tag Team Match

Kane and Matt Hardy vs. Gene Snitsky and Edge/Lita

Everyone weren’t sure if Matt Hardy was going to show up or not and he didn’t. So this made Kane fight by himself. Early in the match Kane got dominated as he thought he was going to have a partner so he wasn’t prepared to be double teamed without having any help. Later in the match Kane got in his groove and was rolling. Edge was in the match at the time and just got hit with a Sidewalk Slam. Kane then went up high and hit a Flying Suplex. Edge went flying into his corner and Snitsky made blind tag. Snitsky charged at Kane, but he got hit with a Big Boot. Kane then lifted up Snitsky and hit a Chokeslam. Before Kane went to cover he turned around to see if anyone was around and Edge was right there and charged at Kane and hit the Spear. Kane fell back into the ref and everyone was down except for Edge. Lita then tossed in the Money in the Bank briefcase to Edge. Edge picked it up and stalked Kane with it. When Kane got up, Edge charged at Kane and nailed him over the head with the briefcase. Edge then picked up Kane and Snitsky got up and nailed Kane with a Big Boot. Snitsky then lifted up Kane and Edge hit him with the Edgecution. All of a sudden then someone comes running through the crowd and it’s Matt Hardy! Matt hops the barricade and slides in the ring. Matt hits the Side Effect on Snitsky and then gets up and charges at Edge. He spears him and starts punching away and won’t stop. The ref then got up and rang for the bell. He then called for help and other refs and road agents ran down. They broke up Edge and Matt, but a little later Matt broke out and speared Edge again, but rolled out of the ring so they couldn’t catch Matt. Matt then grabbed a mic and ran up the ramp.

Winners by Disqualification with Interference from Matt Hardy-Gene Snitsky and Edge

---

8. I’m Going to Kick Your Ass

[Matt Hardy ran up the ramp with a mic in his hand and escaped the road agents and refs.]

Matt Hardy: Adam! I’m going to kick your ass! Just like I did last week! I will not stop until we settle this in the ring. If it is outside on the streets, here in s**ty WWE or an indy promotion like ROH! Adam, you better watch out for Amy because I not only coming after you, but I’m after Amy too. So me and you in the ring one last time you stupid ass mother fuc…

[Cops and security then run out and tackle Matt and he goes crashing to the ground hard. They take a bit to put handcuffs on him so he was able to say one more thing as he held onto the mic.]

Matt Hardy: ADAM! AMY! I’m going to hell and I am taking you guys with me!!!

[They finally get the handcuffs on Matt and lift him up. They take him backstage and it looks as he is going to jail.]

---

COMMERCIALS

---

9. Highlight Reel with Kurt Angle

[We get back from break and everything is set up for the Highlight Reel and Chris Jericho’s music hits and he walks down to the ring and a nice buttoned down shirt with jeans on. Jericho gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

Chris Jericho: First of all I want to say, welcome everybody to RAW…IS……JERICHO!!! Now tonight Carlito had that has bin Shawn Michaels on his Cabana, that other talk show. Well tonight the Atollah of Rock and Rollah has a very special guest. It is Shawn Michaels’ opponent at SummerSlam! So ladies, gentlemen, Jerichohaulics of all ages please welcome our very special guest tonight……Kurt Angle!!!

[Angle’s music hits and gets major heat and his usual “You Sucks” down to the ring. Angle just ignored it and got in the ring. Angle grabbed a mic and the talk show began.]

Kurt Angle: You know what Jericho, thank you for having me on the Highlight Reel. Also, I was watching Carlito’s Cabana earlier tonight I have to say, you know how to run a talk show much better then Carlito. I mean what the palm trees is for, he isn’t at a beach. I mean Carlito is a great guy and all, but the stuff in the ring isn’t right. Now onto Shawn Michaels, I saw that he wouldn’t let Carlito talk and as Carlito would say, that’s not cool. That is why I attacked Shawn Michaels. He says that he tied the series up, come on WrestleMania was much bigger then Vengeance. He just got lucky at Vengeance. I mean you see me make HBK tap at WrestleMania!

Chris Jericho: Yes I did Kurt and it was very impressive. Now let’s look back at this. Roll the footage monkeys!!!

[Footage plays on the Jeratron 5000 showing Kurt Angle making Shawn Michaels tap out at WrestleMania. During the footage through the crowd run John Cena and Shawn Michaels. They both get in the ring. HBK hit Angle with the Sweet Chin Music and Cena hit Jericho with the FU for the fourth week in a row. Jericho and Angle then rolled out of the ring and helped each other up the ramp. Cena then picked up the mic.]

John Cena: Next week it will be Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Carlito against me, John Cena, HBK Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin. And Cena not on RAW!!! Yea right! Jericho you say RAW is Jericho, well guess what me and HBK are in control of RAW. So you has bin, Cena and HBK is RAW, BITCH!!!

---

10. Pep Talk

[backstage is Danny Basham getting pumped up as The Big Show walks up to him and says something.]

The Big Show: Last week Triple H tried to injure you when he tried to hit a Pedigree on you onto a chair. Tonight you have him a No DQ match. Now it’s your time to injure him. Just incase you need help; you have me a 500 Pound monster who can rip Triple H apart.

Danny Basham: Alright Show. If you see I am in trouble you can come in and help me.

---

COMMERCIALS

---

11. Great American Bash Rebound

JBL got up and stalked Batista. When Batista turned around he got hit with The Clothesline From Hell. Then out came running Orlando Jordan! Jordan slid into the ring and congratulated JBL. Everyone was confused because they thought that they split up. Jordan helped out JBL and turned Batista over. JBL then went to cover him, but Jordan stopped him and hit the Black Ice. Everyone was down including the ref. Jordan then started to help up Batista and then went to help out the ref. Then the crowd started getting louder as someone was running through the crowd. He had a sweatshirt on with the hood on. He shoved the security out of the way and hoped the barricade. He got in the ring and grabbed Orlando Jordan and hit a Belly to Belly Suplex making OJ fly to the corner of the ring and he just rolled out. The hooded sweatshirt man then helped up Batista. Batista then shoved the man into the corner and went after JBL. All of a sudden the man ripped the sweatshirt in half and his identity was revealed. It was BROCK LESNAR!!!! Lesnar stalked Batista and when Batista turned around he got hit with the F5!!! Lesnar then picked up JBL and hit the F5 on him!!! Everyone was down and the ref started to get up. He started counting the ten count, but Batista was able to get up at eight and then he crawled over to JBL and covered him. 1……2……3!!! Batista did it with help from Brock Lesnar even though he also got F5ed.

user posted image

Fallout of The Great American Bash

With just four days removed from The Great American Bash, this week on Smackdown! is supposed to be a huge hit. This week on Smackdown! Chris Benoit will make his first title defense since defeating Orlando Jordan at The Great American Bash. Benoit will be facing his old friend Eddie Guerrero. Eddie is finally done with Rey Mysterio and he is now going after some gold once again.

Also this edition of Smackdown! will see a rematch from The Great American Bash. MNM will be defending their Tag Team Titles once again against the team of Heidenreich and William Regal. Heidenreich and Regal came so close in winning the titles, but fell short. So now they have another chance and they said that they won't give it up.

After Juventud Guerrera defeated Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title at The Great American Bash, The Blue World Order came out and beat down Mexicool. Big Stevie Cool then said that they were taking over. After the night was over, Juvi made a statement that he wants revenge on those idiots. The Blue World Order then offered a challenge to Mexicool and they accepted.

The Undertaker lost his match to Muhammad Hassan at GAB because of Randy Orton. Orton then challenged The Undertaker to a match at SummerSlam. Then Taker made Orton lose his match and said that he accepted, but he will tell him the stipulation on Smackdown! So this week The Undertaker will tell everyone the stipulation to the match.

Finally Brock Lesnar will be on Smackdown! this week. He will confront the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista and JBL. Lesnar will tell them and the people why he interfered in their match. Lesnar says that he has something to say to both men and he will make it on this week on Smackdown!

United States Title Match: United States Champion, Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero

Tag Team Title Match: Tag Team Champions, MNM w/Melina vs. Heidenreich and William Regal w/Michelle McCool

Six Man Tag Team Match: Mexicool vs. The Blue World Order

The Undertaker announces the Stipulation

Brock Lesnar to make an Announcement

user posted image

WWE Smackdown! Results

July 28th, 2005

Taped from Baltimore, MD

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and the crowd goes crazy. Shortly after the pyros finished out came the Deadman, The Undertaker. He got a pretty nice pop and Taker got in the ring and grabbed a mic.]

1. The Stipulation Is

The Undertaker: Just four days ago Randy Orton cost me a match against Muhammad Hassan and I am not happy about it! Then Orton challenged me to a match at SummerSlam saying that he can actually beat me. That is why I cost Orton his Number One Contender’s Spot when he faced Christian. I then accepted a challenge since I am not backing down to Randy Orton who I beat at WrestleMania. So now is the time I pick the stipulation of the match. At SummerSlam Randy Orton will be locked up in a Casket when I face him in a Casket Match!!! Yes that is right, I am going to lock up Randy Orton in a Casket so he can never be seen again.

[All of a sudden Randy Orton came running through the crowd and slid in the ring. The Undertaker turned around and Orton went for a RKO, but The Undertaker reversed it into a Tombstone somehow. Orton was laid out in the middle of the ring.]

The Undertaker: Orton, at SummerSlam I will lock you up in a Casket and you will REST IN PEACE!!!

---

2. One More Shot

[booker T walks into GM, Teddy Long’s office and has something to say.]

Booker T: Yo dawg, you know that I have been not doing so well, but I mean the Bookerman isn’t done yet. Come on sucka, you gotta give me another chance man.

Teddy Long: Ok, I feel ya. Since Christian beat Randy Orton at The Great American Bash with help from The Undertaker, he didn’t deserve the win. So playa, coming up next I will give ya one more chance as you will face Christian. If you beat Christian then it will be a Three Way Match at SummerSlam for the World Heavyweight Title. Now can you feel me!?

Booker T: Dawg, I can feel ya. Now Booker T won’t let you down because I wanna get another World Heavyweight Title run so I don’t have to be a 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time World Heavyweight Champion. This will make me six. So tonight I will beat Christian and then at SummerSlam I will beat Batista. Now Can You Dig That…………SUCKA!!!

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

3. Number One Contender’s Match for Booker T for the World Heavyweight Title

Booker T vs. Christian

This was a very good match to start Smackdown! off with its first match. Early in the match Christian was looking very impressive as he was just dominating Booker. Later in the match though, the tables turned and Booker T was rolling. Late in the match Booker hits a big Spinebuster on Christian. Booker then picks up Christian and takes out Christian with a big face first slam. Booker does the Spinarooni. Booker attempts the Axe Kick, but Christian dodges it and attempts the Unprettier, but Booker gets out of that sending Christian to the corner. Booker punches Christian a few times in the corner, but Christian Powerbombs Booker off the corner to the mat. Christian covers, but only gets a two count. Booker is on the outside and Christian grabs him. Booker drops Christian's chin off the top rope. Booker then goes up to the top and connects with a Missile Dropkick on Christian. Booker covers, but Christian gets his foot on the bottom rope after two. Christian hits a thumb to the eye on Booker and then throws him to the outside. Christian grabs Booker, but Booker sends Christian into the ring post. Booker nails Christian's face off the steel steps and then rolls back in and out to break the count. Booker then sends Christian shoulder first into the steel steps, rolls in to break the count, rolls out and then puts Christian back in the ring. Booker climbs back inside, gets up on the turnbuckle, jumps and connects with the Scissors Kick! Booker covers and picks up the victory and is able to compete for the World Heavyweight Title.

Winner and ALSO Number One Contender-Booker T

---

4. The Blue World Order is Here

[backstage is the bWo standing right by the Juan Deer Trackers that The Mexicools drive.]

Big Stevie Cool: We told you all, we were taking over The Great American Bash. I mean Big Stevie Cool, Nova and The Blue Meanie don’t lie! We beat the living crap out of Super Crazy and Psychosis, but Juventud chickened out and ran away. They try and interfere people’s matches, but they are stealing what we did first. We started that in ECW [A huge ECW chant starts] and we continued it here in the WWE. They try to steal our act! The bWo is Taking Over. The Mexicools are not Mexican they are Mexicool. What is that! So tonight on Smackdown! we will be Taking Over The Mexicools.

Nova: Yup! That is right! Hollywood Nova and the rest of bWo are coming after you guys.

[The Blue Meanie then takes the spray paint and spray paints (bWo) on all three Juan Deer Trackers.]

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

5. The Great American Bash World Heavyweight Title Rebound

JBL got up and stalked Batista. When Batista turned around he got hit with The Clothesline From Hell. Then out came running Orlando Jordan! Jordan slid into the ring and congratulated JBL. Everyone was confused because they thought that they split up. Jordan helped out JBL and turned Batista over. JBL then went to cover him, but Jordan stopped him and hit the Black Ice. Everyone was down including the ref. Jordan then started to help up Batista and then went to help out the ref. Then the crowd started getting louder as someone was running through the crowd. He had a sweatshirt on with the hood on. He shoved the security out of the way and hoped the barricade. He got in the ring and grabbed Orlando Jordan and hit a Belly to Belly Suplex making OJ fly to the corner of the ring and he just rolled out. The hooded sweatshirt man then helped up Batista. Batista then shoved the man into the corner and went after JBL. All of a sudden the man ripped the sweatshirt in half and his identity was revealed. It was BROCK LESNAR!!!! Lesnar stalked Batista and when Batista turned around he got hit with the F5!!! Lesnar then picked up JBL and hit the F5 on him!!! Everyone was down and the ref started to get up. He started counting the ten count, but Batista was able to get up at eight and then he crawled over to JBL and covered him. 1……2……3!!! Batista did it with help from Brock Lesnar even though he also got F5ed.

user posted image

WWE Velocity Results

July 30, 2005

0. Dark Match

Matt Morgan defeated Trevor Rhodes in an okay Dark Match. Morgan just dominated Rhodes as he had a huge size advantage. Morgan put Rhodes away when he hit a nice Sitout Powerbomb.

---

1. Single’s Match

Frankie Kazarian vs. Akio

This match was a pretty exciting cruiserweight battle. Kazarian showed that he is ready for the WWE as he impressed everyone for the third week in a row. Just like the past two weeks on Velocity Kazarian won his match, this time he beat Akio with a sick Catapult DDT.

Winner-Frankie Kazarian

---

2. Smackdown Rebound

The Undertaker: Just four days ago Randy Orton cost me a match against Muhammad Hassan and I am not happy about it! Then Orton challenged me to a match at SummerSlam saying that he can actually beat me. That is why I cost Orton his Number One Contender’s Spot when he faced Christian. I then accepted a challenge since I am not backing down to Randy Orton who I beat at WrestleMania. So now is the time I pick the stipulation of the match. At SummerSlam Randy Orton will be locked up in a Casket when I face him in a Casket Match!!! Yes that is right, I am going to lock up Randy Orton in a Casket so he can never be seen again.

[All of a sudden Randy Orton came running through the crowd and slid in the ring. The Undertaker turned around and Orton went for a RKO, but The Undertaker reversed it into a Tombstone somehow. Orton was laid out in the middle of the ring.]

The Undertaker: Orton, at SummerSlam I will lock you up in a Casket and you will REST IN PEACE!!!

user posted image

July 31, 2005

0. Dark Match

Tajiri defeated Ken Doan in a decent Dark Match when Tajiri nailed Doan with a hard Buzzsaw Kick.

---

1. Single’s Match

CM Punk vs. The Idol

CM Punk was making his debut here and he impressed everyone with a great match. He looked very good and just dominated The Idol. Punk quickly won the match when he hit the Pepsi Twist.

Winner-CM Punk

---

2. RAW Rebound

The Hurricane stayed in control when he hit a nice Neckbreaker. The Hurricane then went up high and hit O’ Haire with a Crossbody. The Hurricane then picked up O’ Haire and hit The Eye of The Hurricane on him. The Hurricane then tagged in Rosey to finish off the match. Rosey went for a Big Splash, but O’ Haire rolled out of the way. O’ Haire then recovered and went up high. He flew and hit the Senton Bomb. Jindrak then got in the ring and Superkicked The Hurricane off the apron. O’ Haire covered Rosey and the ref counted three for there to be new champions. After the match Jindrak and O’ Haire got their belts and then went over to Stacy and they both smacked her ass.

user posted image

Six Man Tag Match

Last week on RAW John Cena announced a huge Six Man Tag Team Match. That match will be John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin facing Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Carlito. Everyone in this match has a match already signed for SummerSlam. These men will now have a chance to get some revenge on their opponents this week on RAW.

Last week Danny Basham fought Triple H in a rematch with No DQ. Ric Flair helped Triple H win the match by knocking out The Big Show. Now this week in will be a Tag Team Match with it being Danny Basham teaming with The Big Show facing Triple H and Ric Flair. Now The Big Show is trying to get revenge on both men as is Danny.

Also last week on RAW Chavo Guerrero lost his first match to Shelton Benjamin. These matches are to get to know your opponents more. Now this week Chavo will try to get on the winning side when he faces the in ring return of RVD. Rob Van Dam has been looking very impressive and Chavo should be a little nervous.

Lastly for this week on RAW Johnny Stamboli will face Rob Conway once again. Stamboli defeated Conway on Heat last night when he cheated with a low blow followed by a roll up grabbing the tights. Conway wants revenge so Eric Bischoff booked a rematch this week on RAW.

Six Man Tag Team Match: John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Carlito

Grudge Tag Team Match: The Big Show and Danny Basham vs. Triple H and Ric Flair

Grudge Match: Rob Van Dam vs. Chavo Guerrero

Grudge Match: Johnny Stamboli vs. Rob Conway

user posted image

WWE RAW Results

August 1st, 2005

From San Antonio, TX

[The pyros hit and quickly after they finished out came Chris Jericho. Jericho was looking very stylish as he slowly walked down to the ring. Jericho got in the ring and got a mic. And no it wasn’t time for the Highlight Reel.]

1. Y2J Next Champion

Chris Jericho: Welcome everybody to RAW…IS……JERICHO!!! All the boys, girls and Jerichohaulics out there is going to witness me, Chris Jericho, The King of the World, beat John Cena and win the WWE Heavyweight Title in just three weeks at SummerSlam. The Atoyllah of Rock and Rollah has been waiting to be on top of RAW for a while and my time will finally come again just in three weeks. John Cena doesn’t deserve to have any gold; he doesn’t even deserve to be wrestling in the WWE. You know what; John Cena doesn’t deserve to wrestle period. Now at SummerSlam I am going to hurt John Cena, injure him so bad that he won’t ever and I mean EEEEEEVVVVVEEERRRR be able to wrestle in a wrestling ring again!

[All of a sudden the champ’s music hits and down walks Cena, but he stops halfway down the ramp as he already has a mic.]

John Cena: I don’t deserve to wrestle you say?! Who got FU’d four weeks in a row? Oh yea that’s right Y2J! I would come down here right now, but ima wait for our match later on tonight when I show everyone what I will do at SummerSlam. And guess what Jericho, you not gonna beat me at SummerSlam. You call everyone a has been, well guess what you’re the has been because My Time is NOW!!!

Chris Jericho: Woah Junior! Hold on one second! You are calling Y2J a has been. Chris Jericho and has been just doesn’t go together. Now I can out here to tell everyone that I was going to win at SummerSlam. No one wanted for you to come out. [The crowd starts chanting Cena’s name] Hey! Shut up! You guys should be chanting Y-2-J! You know what I don’t care what you fans says because come SummerSlam you guys are going to be crying and complaining that John Cena lost his belt. Yea that’s right Cena, you ass clown.

John Cena: Whatever you say Jericho! I might be an ass clown, but you just a big whiny BITCH!!!

(87.3%)

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

2. Grudge Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Chavo Guerrero

This was a good match once again with Chavo Guerrero in it. So far it seems like the Four Way at SummerSlam will be amazing. Early in the match RVD showed that he was back and kicking since he was just dominating Chavo. Late in the match though Chavo didn’t want to lose his two matches so he started to fight back and almost had the match won after he hit a Tornado DDT. Chavo then picked up RVD and hit a Northern Lights Suplex. After he hit that, Chavo sentenced that the end was coming near. Chavo lifted up RVD and was in the position for a Brainbuster on RVD. RVD was held up in the air and then started shaking to try and break out of it. It worked and then reversed it into a DDT. RVD quickly went to the corner and hit a Split-Legged Moonsault. RVD was thinking about covering, but instead he went up high. He did his taunt and the crowd said R-V-D with him. RVD then flew and hit the Five Star Frog Splash. Rob Van Dam recovered and rolled on top of Chavo and got the victory.

Winner-Rob Van Dam

(78.6%)

---

3. My Lucky Night

[backstage are the Natural Born Thrillers talking in their locker room.]

Mark Jindrak: Yo guys. Last Monday was my lucky night. Me and Christy! Oh man!

Sean O’ Haire: Oh man! Your so lucky man! How was she?!

Johnny Stamboli: Yea man! Was she better then Misty your divorced wife?

Mark Jindrak: Of course she was better! I mean look how hot she is, she was just great in the bed, but don’t say anything because no one was suppose to know.

Sean O’ Haire: I can’t believe it man!

[All of a sudden Christy walks into the locker room.]

Christy: Can’t believe what?

Sean O’ Haire: Ohhh. Ummmm. Uhhhh. On Stamboli’s match. We can’t believe that he has to face him again.

Christy: Ooooookay.

Mark Jindrak: Don’t worry about it Christy. Come here baby.

[Christy and Jindrak hugs and Jindrak makes a funny face. They then go and make out and Jindrak grabs Christy’s ass.]

(48.7%)

---

4. Master Lock Challenge

[Chris Master’s music hits and he comes out and does his normal poses and then gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

Chris Masters: Alright! The Master Lock Challenge is back this week and tonight I will raise the money to $25,000! Anyone in the back who thinks that can break out of the Master Lock come down here right now.

[All of a sudden Rene Dupree’s music hits and he walks out with a mic in his hand.]

Rene Dupree: I’m a French Man and we are stronger than you Americans. I will be able to break out of your stupid lock.

Chris Masters vs. Rene Dupree

Dupree started off hot for about two moves, but one he went for a clothesline, Masters ducked it and then locked in the Master Lock. The ref saw Dupree was done and called for the bell. Masters just had an easy victory in the Master Lock Challenge.

Winner-Chris Masters

(50.6%)

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

5. I Spit in Your Face

[backstage is the Intercontinental Champion, Carlito standing by with Todd Grisham.]

Todd Grisham: Just in three weeks Carlito you will be putting that IC Title on the line against three other men in a Ladder Match. What are your thoughts on all three opponents?

Carlito: ‘Ey Toddy I don’t have thoughts because I know I will win that match. I mean if I don’t win that match I’m not cool. But I will win that match because my three opponents are definitely not cool. I will spit in their faces with my apple. And I will also spit in your face!

[Carlito takes a bit of his apple and spits back out right in Todd Grisham’s face.]

Carlito: That is what I am going to do to my opponents and that is cool.

(75.0%)

---

6. Make the Challenge

[The Camera pans to Edge’s locker room were Edge and Lita are talking and then Kane barges in. Edge and Lita jump back and get scared.]

Edge: What the hell do you want!

Kane: I just came here to tell you to make the challenge to Hardy! Hmmmmm! You know you what him in the ring and I will stay away from you and Lita if you do this. Hmmmmm!

Edge: Okay, whatever you say big man.

[Kane leaves and Edge and Lita continue to talk.]

Lita: WOW! That was weird.

Edge: Yea it was, but I am gonna listen to him.

(80.2%)

---

7. Grudge Match

Johnny Stamboli vs. Rob Conway

This was a pretty good match between these two men. Conway came out looking strong as he wanted some revenge after Stamboli cheated to win last night on Heat. Later in the match Stamboli then had control and just hit a DDT. Stamboli then went to the second rope and hit a Flying Leg Drop on Conway. Stamboli covered, but Conway was able to get his shoulder up. Stamboli then picked up Conway and went for a Sidewalk Slam, but Conway fought his way out of it and wound up hitting Stamboli with a Swinging Neckbreaker. Conway covered, but Stamboli got Conway off of his by punching in the balls without the ref seeing. Stamboli then picked up Conway and held him in a Body Press and then hit a Powerslam. Stamboli covered and won the match again by low-blowing.

Winner-Johnny Stamboli

[After the match was over Johnny Stamboli wasn’t finished and grabbed a mic.]

Johnny Stamboli: Now that is what happens when you mess with me and the rest of the Natural Born Thrillers! We kick your ass!

[Down comes running Mark Jindrak and Sean O’ Haire and they start stomping away with Stamboli on Conway. Then down comes running Nick Dinsmore (Eugene) as the crowd was at first confused on who it was. Dinsmore slid in the ring and hit Jindrak with a Backdrop Suplex, O’ Haire with a Belly to Belly Suplex and hit Stamboli with his signature German Suplex. The Natural Born Thrillers then slid out of the ring and Dinsmore helped Conway up.

(65.6%)

---

8. It’s Your Time to Shine

[backstage are The Big Show and Danny Basham getting ready for their match.]

Danny Basham: Yo Show, you ready!

The Big Show: Yea, but hold on, I have to tell you something.

Danny Basham: Yea, what is it?

The Big Show: Well three weeks ago you beat Ric Flair and showed that you can wrestle by yourself. Two weeks ago you would have beat Triple H cleanly, but he got nervous so he DQ’d himself. Then last week you had the match won, but Triple H of course had to use a weapon even though they were allowed. So now tonight me and you are teaming up against Flair and Triple H. It’s your time to shine Danny because if you pin Triple H or even Ric Flair again everyone will be on your side. Come on; be like your brother Doug. I mean look at him on Smackdown! He beat Booker T to get a shot at Chris Benoit’s US Title. So now you have to try and do better then Doug and show him that you can pin Triple H. Now let’s go!

(57.2%)

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

9. We Will be Victorious

[backstage is Maria standing by with John Cena and Shawn Michaels.]

Maria: Both of you guys will be teaming together tonight with Shelton Benjamin to face both of your opponents at SummerSlam and one of Shelton Benjamin’s opponents at SummerSlam. What are your thoughts on this match?

John Cena: You wanna know my thoughts! [Maria shivers in fear] Calm on Maria, no need to be scared I mean you are standing next to a Sexy Boy and the Champ. Anyway enough talk already on our matches at SummerSlam. We are here tonight to focus on out Six Man Tag Team Match. And you know what we will be victorious in this match!

Shawn Michaels: Yup Maria, Cena is right. It is The Icon, The Main Event, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels teaming with the Champ, John Cena and one of the most athletic superstars in the WWE right now, Shelton Benjamin against……Jericho, Angle and Carlito. We got this match locked up!

(91.2%)

---

10. Tag Team Grudge Match

The Big Show and Danny Basham vs. Triple H and Ric Flair

This was a very good tag team match. It could have been a little better, but when Ric Flair was in the crowd kind of died down a bit. Danny Basham started it off with Triple H and showed HHH that he could wrestle. Danny was really impressive. Coming down to the end of the match Triple H and The Big Show were the legal men. Triple H was in control and just hit a Flying Knee to the face on Show. Triple H went to pick up Show and got him in the position for a Pedigree. Show wouldn’t let it happen and flipped Triple H onto his back. Show then went to pick up Triple H and had him up on his shoulders. Show was about to go for the F5, but Triple H fought out of it while Flair distracted the ref. Triple got to the ground and hit a low-blow. The ref turned around and didn’t see anything except for The Big Show on the ground. Right before Triple H covered, Danny Basham came in the ring and knocked down Triple H with a clothesline. Flair then came in the ring and got hit with a clothesline over the top rope. Danny then picked up Triple H and grabbed his throat with two hands. Danny lifted him up and hit the Double Handed Basham Bomb (Double Handed Chokeslam). Ric Flair then tripped up Danny and brought him out of the ring. They went at it outside the ring while The Big Show recovered and draped his arm on top of Triple H. Danny was beating down Flair outside the ring so he couldn’t break up the cover. The ref counted three and Danny Basham really won the match, but The Big Show made the cover.

Winners-The Big Show and Danny Basham

(79.4%)

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

11. The Challenge

[Down comes Edge by himself to the ring with a mic in his hand already. Halfway down to the ring he stops and starts talking.]

Edge: You know what, Kane is right! I am out here for only one reason and that reason is to call out Matt Har…

[before Edge can finish, running down the ramp is Matt Hardy and he attacks Edge from behind. They start brawling down the ramp and around the ring until the security comes out just like last week. Then all of a sudden when everything was broken up, Eric Bischoff’s music came out with a mic in his hand.]

Eric Bischoff: That’s enough Hardy! You do not have a WWE contract so you should not be here on WWE RAW! Now security take him out of here and make sure he will never be seen in the WWE again!

[All of a sudden Vince McMahon’s music hits and out he walks right next to Eric Bischoff on the top of the ramp. Vince grabs his mic and talks.]

Vince McMahon: Hold on one second Eric and the security with Matt Hardy. You aren’t taking him anywhere and Eric, it doesn’t matter what you say because I am back and I am overruling you on this one! I don’t care that Matt doesn’t like the WWE anymore, but he will be wrestling one more match! At SummerSlam it will be Edge vs. Matt Hardy and if Matt loses he will never be allowed in the WWE again. Now Matt do you have any wo…

Edge: Woah! You can’t do this!

Vince McMahon: Don’t ever interrupt me again! And I can do whatever the hell I want damn it; I am the god damn chairmen of the WWE. Now hand Matt a microphone and let him speak.

Matt Hardy: Adam! In three weeks at SummerSlam your wrestling career will come to and end! And since Vince never said anything if I win, after I kill your career and will kill Amy’s too! Like I said, I am going to hell and I am taking you guys with me!!!

(70.6%)

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

12. Six Man Tag Team Match

John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Carlito

This was a great match as each man wanted a piece of their opponent at SummerSlam. No one really got to go head to head against their opponent except when there was about a five minute brawl in and outside the ring involving everyone in the match. The ref couldn’t control it so he just stood and watched. After about five minutes everyone was down except for John Cena and Kurt Angle. These two men battled it out for a good three minutes in the ring before the rest of the guys recovered. Angle hit a Belly to Belly Suplex and then quickly locked in the Ankle Lock. Benjamin saw Cena was in trouble so he went up high and nailed Angle with a Flying Clothesline. Carlito then attacked Benjamin and they went at it outside the ring. Both Angle and Cena tagged in their partners and now Y2J and HBK were going at it. Jericho went for a German Suplex, but HBK spun around and hit a Belly to Back Suplex. He then started stomping away for the Sweet Chin Music, but Jericho ducked it and tripped up HBK. Jericho then hit an Enziguri. Jericho ran and hoped off the ropes nailing the Lionsault. Instead of pinning Jericho went and locked in the Walls of Jericho. Cena went and tried to break it up, but from behind Angle came and chop blocked Cena and then locked in the Ankle Lock. Both Cena and HBK were screaming in pain and about at the same time they both tapped out. Then after the match Jericho and Angle switched men so they can be on their opponent. Jericho then locked in the Walls on Cena and Angle locked in the Ankle Lock on HBK. RAW ended with both men tapping out and Carlito just hit the Cool Effect DDT to Shelton Benjamin on the outside.

Winners-Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Carlito

(85.8%)

Quick Results:

Rob Van Dam beat Chavo Guerrero (78.6%)-Grudge Match

Chris Masters beat Rene Dupree (45.8%)-Master Lock Challenge

Johnny Stamboli beat Rob Conway (65.6%)-Grudge Match

The Big Show and Danny Basham beat Ric Flair and Triple H (79.4%)-Tag Team Grudge Match

Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Carlito beat John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin (85.8%)-Six Man Tag Team Match

user posted image

Breaking News: World Wrestling Entertainment Releases Rosey; SummerSlam Line-Up So Far

? Reported by Jacob Baron of Wrestleview.com

? On Wednesday, August 3, 2005 at 5:30 PM EST

---

WWE has released yet another superstar. It is former tag team champion, Rosey. Rosey teamed with The Hurricane as The Super Heros and they had a great World Tag Team Title run until they lost the titles to the Natural Born Thrillers on an addition of RAW. Later that night on RAW The Hurricane quit being a super hero and left Rosey alone. Since Rosey isn’t so much a single’s star, the WWE has let him go and wishes the best of luck to him in his future. The reason for this release was because WWE had no plans with Rosey to get another tag team partner.

With SummerSlam just a little less then three weeks away the card is shaping up pretty well. On the RAW side of things there has been already four matches signed. Those four matches are:

*John Cena © vs. Chris Jericho-WWE Heavyweight Title

*Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle

*Carlito © vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Chavo Guerrero-Intercontinental Title

*Edge vs. Matt Hardy

On the Smackdown! side only two matches have been announced, but there really are three so far. They are:

*Batista © vs. Brock Lesnar vs. JBL vs. Christian vs. Booker T vs. Muhammad Hassan-World Heavyweight Title

*The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

*Chris Benoit © vs. Doug Basham-United States Title

Credit: WWE.com

Back to Wrestleview.com

user posted image

Cruiserweight Open

Last week on Smackdown! GM Theodore Long announced that there will be an Elimination Chamber Match at SummerSlam with Batista’s World Heavyweight Title on the line. The match includes of Batista, Brock Lesnar, JBL, Christian, Booker T, and Muhammad Hassan. Teddy Long has more to say about the Elimination Chamber this week on Smackdown! So what is next with the Elimination Chamber?

This week on Smackdown! a huge match and I mean huge match has been signed. It will be ten of the best Cruiserweight on Smackdown! battling it out in a 10 Man Cruiserweight Open. In order to eliminate someone you either have to pin the person or make them submit. The winner of this Open will be facing Juventud Guerrera at SummerSlam with his Cruiserweight Title on the line. Only five people have been announced for the Open and they are Frankie Kazarian, Nova, Paul London, Super Crazy, and Psychosis.

Also last week on Smackdown! Eddie Guerrero challenged Chris Benoit for his United States Title. Benoit successfully retained the title, but Eddie still wants another chance. Eddie will now be facing Doug Basham who is the real Number One Contender and Eddie is trying to show that he should get another shot.

What’s Next with the Elimination Chamber?

10 Man Cruiserweight Open: Involving Frankie Kazarian, Nova, Paul London, Super Crazy, Psychosis, and much more

Single’s Match: Doug Basham vs. Eddie Guerrero

user posted image

WWE Smackdown! Results

August 4th, 2005

Taped from Toronto, Canada

[smackdown’s! pyros hit and the crowd goes crazy. A short clip shows to start off Smackdown! showing Teddy Long announce the Elimination Chamber last week. After the clip ends out comes the GM himself.]

1. Beat the Clock

Teddy Long: Last week on Smackdown! everyone heard me announce the Elimination Chamber Match to be held at SummerSlam. Now Eric Bischoff, I know this was your idea, but I just couldn’t think of a better match, playa. So thanks playa for your great idea. Now I will take another idea from Eric Bischoff. It seemed to work for his last Elimination Chamber so it should work for mine. Tonight, Smackdown! will have six one on one matches involving everyone in the Elimination Chamber, now can you feel me? And whoever wins their match in the least time will come out last and so on and so forth. If someone loses, that person who beat them will taker their place, remember that too. Tonight we already have two great matches signed and now we have these six surprising matches! Man tonight, Smackdown! is gonna be off the hook playas, now can you feel me?!

68.2%

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

2. Beat the Clock Match

Christian vs. ???

Christian waited in the ring for his opponent until all of a sudden some bangs started making loud noises and comes flying through the air is Rey Mysterio. Mysterio’s music plays and he runs down to the ring ready for the match.

This was a great match and Rey Mysterio really wanted to get a chance for the World Heavyweight Title. Mysterio started off hot hitting Christian with some nice moves. Mysterio almost won it early when he hit a Split-Legged Moonsault, but Christian was just able to get his foot on the rope. Mysterio then started to cool off and Christian took advantage. Christian hit the Peep Impact, but Mysterio was just able to kick out. Christian couldn’t believe and started to argue with the ref. Mysterio then got up and tripped up Christian. Christian was in the position for the 619. Mysterio went for it, but Christian moved his head out of the way and then quickly took advantage and kicked Mysterio in the gut and hit the Unprettier. Christian covered and won the match at 11:07 which isn’t so good.

Winner-Christian

79.5%

---

3. It’s All Me Sucka

[backstage was Todd Grisham standing by with Booker T and Sharmell.]

Josh Matthews: So Booker, what are your thoughts on this Elimination Chamber?

Booker T: Dawg, I’ve been in this kind of match before so I know how it is, you know what I mean. So tonight I plan on getting first in Beat the Clock and then at SummerSlam I will win the World Heavyweight Title!

Sharmell: Yea, that’s right. My honey Booker is doing it all.

Josh Matthews: You are right Booker with you have been in this match before, but who do you think will be your toughest opponent out of the other five men.

Booker T: It will probably be Brock Lesnar and Batista, but dawg everyone knows I can easily beat both of those punk asses. So at SummerSlam I will win the World Heavyweight Title so there won’t be no more 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time World Heavyweight Champion, it will be SIX! Now can you dig that………………………………………SUCKA!!!!!!

84.9%

---

4. Beat the Clock Match

Brock Lesnar vs. ???

Brock Lesnar looked very confident in the ring waiting for his opponent. All of a sudden Orlando Jordan’s music hits and he walks down slowly scared and Lesnar is happy on who is facing.

Was a pretty decent match for such a short one. Lesnar just totally dominated Jordan like expected. At one part in the match OJ went for the Orlando Magic, but Lesnar reversed it into a Belly to Belly Suplex. Lesnar then picked up OJ and hit three consecutive three powerbombs on OJ. Lesnar then finished him off when he lifted him up and hit a sick F5 on OJ! Lesnar put OJ away at only 3:46 which was going to be hard to beat.

Winner-Brock Lesnar

72.7%

[After the match was over Brock took a mic and had something to say.]

Brock Lesnar: I know we had some troubles at the end, but I have someone who I accepted to be my manager once again. This time around we will work much better together. Come down here right now, PAUL HEYMAN!!!

[The ECW music hits and down walks Paul Heyman with a sadistic smile on his face. Heyman gets in the ring and he and Lesnar share a hug and then Heyman grabs the mic.]

Paul Heyman: I’m BAAAACCKKKKK!!!! Yup, Paul Heyman is back with Brock Lesnar!!! And all I have to say Lesnar got an amazing time and it will be the best. Lesnar then will come out last it the Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam and will beat Batista and the other men to become the World Heavyweight Champion!!!

71.7%

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

5. Single’s Match

Eddie Guerrero vs. Doug Basham

This was an exciting quick match since they still need to have five more matches on the night. Doug came out firing hitting some nice moves. Doug was in total control and then went to put away Eddie with The Last Impression, but Eddie was able to duck out of the way. Doug got caught up in between the ropes and Eddie just punched and kicked away at him until the ref told him to stop. Eddie then untangled Doug and hit the Three Amigos on Doug. Doug was done, but Eddie wasn’t as he wanted to show everyone he deserves another shot at the US Title. So Eddie went up high and taunted a little bit and then flew and hit Doug with the Frog Splash. Eddie recovered and rolled on top of Doug and picked up a huge victory for himself.

Winner-Eddie Guerrero

74.8%

---

6. Arab-American On Top

[After the ring cleared up down came Muhammad Hassan with Daivari. Both men got in the ring and Hassan grabbed a mic.]

Muhammad Hassan: At SummerSlam the Arab-Americans will be on top because after SummerSlam is over the first ever Arab-American Champion will be crowned when I, Muhammad Hassan wins the Elimination Chamber! I and Daivari will be on the top of Smackdown! I have to win this Title for justice and glory! Muhammad Hassan will win the Elimination Chamber!

[Finally Hassan’s opponent had enough and came running down the ramp and it was William Regal.]

74.8%

---

7. Beat the Clock Match

Muhammad Hassan w/Daivari vs. William Regal

Another good Beat the Clock Match this one was. Regal started it off with a huge advantage just dominating Hassan. Regal hit some European Uppercuts and a Neckbreaker early. Regal then hit the Regal Cutter on Hassan, but he rolled out of the ring and regrouped. When Hassan got back in he dominated the rest of the match. His time already past Lesnar’s, but he was still trying to put up a good time and more then that, just win. Hassan then hit a Backbreaker on Regal and went for a quick cover. Regal kicked out. The rest of the match Hassan made quick covers, but Regal kept on kicking out. Finally Hassan hit the WMDDT and then locked in the Camel’s Clutch to make Regal tap out at 9:18 which was an alright time.

Winner-Muhammad Hassan

74.8%

---

8. Come On Holmes

[Teddy Long is sitting doing work by his desk when Eddie Guerrero walks in.]

Eddie Guerrero: Ahora Holmes! You see me out there ESE?! I kicked Doug Basham’s ass man! Come on I deserve another shot holmes!

Teddy Long: Okay playa, calm down. You impressed me out there, but Doug Basham is the real Number One Contender so I will make a Triple Threat Match at SummerSlam, now can you feel me?! It will be Chris Benoit defending the US Title against Doug Basham against you, Eddie Guerrero, now can you feel me playa?!

Eddie Guerrero: Oh ya holmes, I can feel you ESE!

74.1%

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

9. His Legend Will Die

[When we got from break Randy Orton was standing by with Steve Romero.]

Steve Romero: In less then three weeks you will be facing The Undertaker once again, but this time it will be a Casket Match. What are your thoughts on that match?

Randy Orton: You know Steve, my thoughts are real simple. At SummerSlam I will hit the RKO on The Undertaker. Then I will lift him up and put him in the Casket. I will close the top and win the match. I won’t end The Undertaker’s streak at WrestleMania, but to me the Legend Killer is killing The Undertaker’s Legend!

89.1%

---

10. Beat the Clock Match

Booker T w/Sharmell vs. ???

Booker T was ready for this match and he was pumped. Some French music played and out came Sylvain Greiner who was Booker T’s opponent.

This was probably the worst match of the night as Grenier just got dominated, but Booker T couldn’t seem to keep him down for the three. Early Grenier hit a Running Powerslam on Booker, but he was able to kick out and fight back. Booker fought back with some nice kicks followed up by a Snap Suplex. Booker T then picked up Grenier and hit him with a DDT. Booker then went up high and hit Grenier with the Houston Hangover. Booker T was about to beat Lesnar’s time, but Grenier was able to get his foot on the rope. After that the match slowed down, but Booker T still dominated. Booker T finally finished off Grenier when he hit the Book End and picked up the victory at 8:39.

Winner-Booker T

62.4%

---

11. Were Not Backing Down

[backstage was Steve Romero again, but this time with the Tag Team Champions, MNM.]

Steve Romero: Last week you guys defeated William Regal and Heidenreich again when Nunzio and Vito interfered in your match. After the match they assaulted you then challenged you to a match with your titles on the line. Do you accept their challenge?

Joey Mercury: Yea we accept!

Johnny Nitro: Hell YES!

Joey Mercury: No one embarrasses us, MNM like that! We will take them on anytime anywhere because it doesn’t matter because we will kick their asses!

Melina: Yea that’s right! No one disrespects the Tag Team Champions, MNM!

[All of a sudden Teddy Long walks on screen and takes the mic.]

Teddy Long: Since you accepted this match, it will be held on Sunday Night Heat, the night of SummerSlam! Good luck playas.

74.0%

---

12. Beat the Clock Match

Batista vs. ???

Batista waited in the ring for his opponent and all of a sudden Matt Morgan’s music hit. Batista still looked confident as did Morgan when he was walking down to the ring.

Morgan dominated Batista the first two minutes of the match and quickly, time was running out. Morgan blasted Batista with a hard clothesline and then picked up Batista and put him in the position of a Powerbomb. Batista was able to flip Morgan over his back, but at this time three minutes have passed. When Morgan got up, Batista charged and nailed him with a Spear. Batista only had fifteen seconds left to beat Lesnar as he waited for Morgan to get up. Morgan got up and charged at Batista, but Batista picked him up and hit a Spinebuster with seven seconds to win. Batista covered with five seconds left to win, but Morgan kicked out at two so Batista’s time passes Lesnar. Batista was pissed so he picked up Morgan and showed his strength off when he hit the Batista Bomb on Morgan and picked up the victory at 4:10.

Winner-Batista

66.2%

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

13. I Am A Wrestling God

[backstage was JBL talking with Josh Matthews with an Interview.]

Josh Matthews: As you saw tonight, so far everyone in the Elimination Chamber Match fought their Beat the Clock Matches and you are the only one left. Do you think you will beat Brock Lesnar’s time of 3:46?

JBL: What are you stupid! Of course I am going to beat his time! I am a Wrestling God and you can’t beat me!

Josh Matthews: Then how did John Cena defeat you at WrestleMania to win your Heavyweight Title or how did Batista beat you at The Great American Bash to retain his World Heavyweight Title?

JBL: Shut the hell up! I got cheated out at The Great American Bash and at WrestleMania it was my off night!

Josh Matthews: Well JBL, what happens if you face someone like……The Undertaker or…Randy Orton?

JBL: I beat Taker before I and would beat him again! And Orton takes away Legend’s, he can’t take away my ability of being a Wrestling God!

78.9%

---

14. 10 Man Cruiserweight Open for a Number One Contender Spot at the Cruiserweight Title

Frankie Kazarian, Nova, Paul London, Super Crazy, Psychosis, Akio, Funaki, Shannon Moore, Deuce Shade (Jimmy Snuka Jr.), and Matt Mayhem (Matt Cappotelli)

Wasn’t the best match because there was way too much action to call, but it was very exciting with all the amazing moves. The first one to get eliminated from the match was Funaki (Entered 4) by Paul London (1) when London hit a Tornado DDT and then he went up high and somehow got to hit Funaki with a 450 Splash without anyone getting in his way. Next to go was Akio (2) who got eliminated by one of the two up and comers in this match, Deuce Shade (3). Shade hit a nice kick to the side of the head and then picked up Akio and hit the Shadey DDT (Implant DDT) to get the three count to eliminate Akio. Shannon Moore’s (7) time then came when Frankie Kazarian (5) hit a perfectly executed Wave of the Future to eliminate him. Matt Mayhem (6) then got his chance to eliminate someone and that someone was Nova (8) when Mayhem hit a Back Suplex and then went up high. Mayhem waited for Nova to get up and when he did, Mayhem flew and hit the Crazy Crossbody (360 Corkscrew Crossbody) on Nova to eliminate him. Deuce Shade and Matt Mayhem’s time then finally came to an end when both men were dazed and London ran towards the ropes and jumped up hitting both men with a Springboard Moonsault. London then pinned Shade and Kazarian saw Mayhem was down and pinned him. So both rookies got eliminated with in a matter of ten seconds between each other. Super Crazy (9) then got into action, but it wasn’t a good thing as he missed the Asai Moonsault and that gave London the chance to roll him up and get him eliminated. Psychosis (10) got eliminated not that much longer after Super Crazy when Kazarian hit a nice Catapult DDT and then Kazarian took Psychosis’ move when he went up high and hit him with the Leg Drop to eliminate him and to make it only Paul London and Frankie Kazarian. They battled it out for a bit until Super Crazy and Psychosis came back down to the ring. They distracted the ref while the Cruiserweight Champion, Juventud Guerrera came through the crowd and got in the ring. Juvi nailed both Kazarian and London with his belt and then left the ring. The ref then turned around and saw that both men had their arm across each other with their shoulders down. The ref counted the three for a Double Pin. Juvi was pissed as he wanted to get a Disqualification, but now he might have to face both men at SummerSlam.

Winner-Draw on Double Pin between Paul London and Frankie Kazarian

57.4%

---

<COMMERCIALS>

---

15. Beat the Clock Match

JBL vs. ???

When we got from break JBL’s music was still playing, but JBL was already in the ring. His music stopped and he waited for his opponent. JBL looked a bit nervous and then CHRIS BENOIT’S music hit! The US Champ came down with a smile on his face and JBL looked like he just saw a ghost. Benoit got in the ring and charged at JBL.

Benoit dominated JBL the first three minutes and thirty seconds until JBL finally reversed a German Suplex to trip him up. JBL only had fifteen seconds to beat Lesnar’s time so he quickly went for the Clothesline from Hell, but Benoit ducked it and came back with a clothesline of his own making JBL fly over the top rope to the outside. Benoit wouldn’t let him get a breather even though JBL couldn’t come out first. Benoit flew over the top to the outside nailing JBL with a Tope. Both men were down for about two minutes until Benoit got up and threw him into the barricade. Benoit then took JBL and placed him on the announcers table. Benoit then went up to the turnbuckle and flew all the way to the announcer table nailed JBL with a Diving Headbutt through the announcers table!!! Both men were down for about five minutes until the time passed Christian’s time of 11:07 so JBL would be out first with Christian if he won. JBL somehow was the first to get up and he picked up Benoit and put him in the ring. JBL covered Benoit, but Benoit was able to kick out. JBL then went for another Clothesline from Hell, but Benoit ducked again. Benoit came back this time with a flying shoulder. Benoit then picked up JBL and went for a Belly to Belly Suplex, but JBL kicked Benoit in the gut and then hit the JBL Bomb on Benoit. JBL then waited for Benoit to get up and when he did he nailed him with the Clothesline from Hell. JBL then rolled up Benoit and got his feet on the ropes for leverage to win the match at 19:01.

Winner-JBL

82.1%

Quick Results:

Christian beat Rey Mysterio (79.5%)–Beat the Clock Match

Brock Lesnar beat Orlando Jordan (72.7%)–Beat the Clock Match

Eddie Guerrero beat Doug Basham (74.8%)–Single’s Match

Muhammad Hassan beat William Regal (72.5%)–Beat the Clock Match

Booker T beat Sylvain Grenier (62.4%)–Beat the Clock Match

Batista beat Matt Morgan (66.2%)–Beat the Clock Match

Paul London drew Frankie Kazarian (57.4%)–10 Man Cruiserweight Open

John Bradshaw Layfield beat Chris Benoit (82.1%)–Beat the Clock Match