Smackdown's Story!

destroyed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smackdown Results- Thursday 15th September 2005

user posted image

Smackdown kicked off live, with MNM in the ring, where Mercury will square off with Road Warrior Animal.

Joey Mercury vs. Road Warrior Animal

Match Ending:

Animal knocks down Mercury, centre of the ring. Hits a hard bodyslam on Mercury. Animal goes up to the top turnbuckle surprisingly. Nitro on the outside pulls back the ropes, causing Animal to land awkwardly. Mercury somehow manages to perform a top rope frankinsteiner on the 300 pound man, Animal. Pin attempt. 1,2, kick out. Mercury cant believe it! Mercury bounces off the ropes. He goes to clothesline Animal, but gets caught in an impressive 360 Degrees Sidewalk Slam. 1,2, Nitro gets in the ring and breaks up the 3 count. Heidenreich gets in the ring, and hits Nitro with a Sidewalk Slam of his own. Melina gets in the ring and slaps Animal. Animal grabs Melina and lifts her up on his shoulders. Heidenreich goes to the top rope. A Doomsday Device connects. L.O.D leave ringside, while backstage staff and paramedics arrive at the scene.

Winner: Road Warrior Animal by DQ

Overall Rating: 70%

Backstage:

Josh Matthews: Josh Matthews, standing by Randy Orton here. Randy Orton, you freaked out last week, and left your partner Christian get beaten up and pinned in the ring during you tag match with The Undertaker and Batista last week on Smackdown. Are you afraid of The Undertaker?

Randy Orton: Here we go again. Josh, I’ve told everybody many times that I'm not afraid of The Undertaker. If I was afraid of The Undertaker, then I wouldn't have challenged him to a 'No Hold's Barred' Match at Road Wild. To prove that I'm not afraid of The Undertaker, I'm going to go out there and call him out again tonight, because I'm pissed off with stupid Randy Orton wannabe's like you Josh, who run around claiming that I am afraid of The Undertaker. You know what? I'm going to go out to that ring right now and call him out.

Randy Orton walks out to ringside and gets into the ring, with a microphone in hand.

Randy Orton: I am sick and tired of you people claiming that, I Randy Orton is afraid of The Undertaker. So right here, right now in this very ring. Undertaker, I know your out their so come on out.

The lights go out, the fans go wild, smoke fills the ring and entrance. As The Undertakers music plays, Orton has a huge cocky grin on his face. Out comes a midget impression of The Undertaker. The midget Undertaker stands on the stage as Randy Orton starts to laugh. The lights come on to see the real Undertaker standing behind Orton. The midget runs away, backstage.

Randy Orton: Where you going Undertaker? You scared of the Legend Killer, Randy Orton huh? Ha-ha, see people I am not afraid of The Undertaker. He is infact afraid of me!

Randy Orton turns around for one moment, only to see the Undertaker standing behind him. Randy gasps, and makes a quick exit. He runs up the ramp. As he runs up the ramp, another Undertaker, appears from the entrance, blocking Randy from escaping. Randy escapes through the crowd in disbelief.

Mexicool vs. Paul London, Nunzio & Vito LaGrasso

Match Ending: 

Nunzio connects with a tornado DDT, on Psicosis. He pins him. 1,2, kick out. Psicosis makes a desperate tag to Juventud. Juventud performs a back suplex, followed by a ground moonsault. Pin attempt. 1,2, kick out. Nunzio tries to makes a tag, but gets dragged to Mexicools corner. Juventud tags in Super Crazy. Crazy grabs Nunzio’s leg, but Nunzio rolls, sending Crazy shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Nunzio makes the tag to Paul London. Psicosis and Juventud get in the ring, but are met with a top rope double dropkick by London. After a spinning wheel kick, knocking Crazy down, London goes to the top rope and executes a perfect 450 splash. 1,2,3. Paul London and his team win!

Winner: Paul London, Nunzio and Vito LaGrasso

Overall Rating: 74%

Christian is standing in the set for his ‘Peep Show’.

Christian: Welcome Peeps, to the ‘Peep Show’. The show made for the ‘Peeps’, by the ‘Peeps’. So tonight, my guest is new to Smackdown. He’s made, quite a big impact already here on Smackdown. He calls himself the ‘Future Of Smackdown’ Ladies and Gentleman, C…

Christian is interrupted by an unfamiliar face, who makes his way down to the ring

Christian. Who the hell are you? I never invited you to my show.

Then there must, be a mistake. I though you invited the ‘Future’ to the ‘Peep Show’ here tonight.

Christian: Hell, your not CM Punk, who are you?

Well, you wanted the ‘future’ and your looking at him, Frankie Kazarian.

CM Punk comes down to ringside

CM Punk: First of all, I am the ‘future’. I’m the ‘future of Smackdown’. Secondly, you’ve had you 30 seconds of fame so get lost, this is my time on the ‘Peep Show’.

Frankie Kazarian: Er, excuse me. I’m the ‘future’ not you.

CM Punk: No, I am.

Kazarian: Well, instead of arguing about it, why don’t we fight for it, right here tonight on Smackdown. Les fight for the name ‘the future’, then lets see who the real ‘future’ is.

CM Punk: You want to fight for It huh? Then your On!

A brawl breaks loose between the two with Christian leaving the ring, looking a little bit lost.

Orlando Jordan vs. Simon Dean

Match Ending

Orlando performs a snap suplex on Simon Dean. Orlando is praised by Ron Simmons who is at ringside, acting like his manager. JBL comes out through the crowd, but is seen by Ron Simmons, who brawls JBL outside the ring. Orlando his a modified neckbreaker of Simon Dean, and pins him. 1,2 3. Orlando Wins. Orlando goes out side and helps Simmons, clean house of JBL.

Winner: Orlando Jordan

Overall Rating: 69%

CM Punk vs. Frankie Kazarian

Match Ending

CM Punk, nails a Piledriver on Kazarian. He pins him. 1, 2, kick out. Kazarian get to his feet and counters a suplex, and rolls up Punk from behind. 1, 2 kick out. Kazarian charges at Punk, but he moves out of the way, and Kazarian knocks down the referee. Kazarian turns around to be met with a shining wizard. He pins him, but the referee is down. It’s Booker T! Booker T runs down the ramp and into the ring. He blindsides Punk with a super kick, followed by a scissors kick. Kazarian pins Punk. The referee recovers. 1, 2, 3. Booker screws Punk! Booker and Kazarian celebrated the victory, while CM Punk was crawling up the ramp, having a temper tantrum!

Winner: Frankie Kazarian

Overall Rating: 81%

Theodore Long is in the ring alongside Christian and Batista who

are opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other at Road Wild for the World Heavyweight Championship. Christian signs it. Batista also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Christian, who drives the table into his ribs. Christian moves in for the kill. Unprettier!!! Christian grabs a microphone.

Christian: Batista. Your time as champion is running out. You better start polishing that belt for me Dave, because in ten days at Road Wild, I will become, the World Heavyweight Champion.

Christian taunts at the unconscious Batista and leaves the ring.

A Card Rundown of Road Wild, was shown, where a new match was announced. MNM vs. L.O.D for the tag team titles.

Backstage

CM Punk bursts into Theodore Long's office

CM Punk: Hey Teddy Long. Did you see what happened out there tonight. Booker T screwed me out of my match. So I want a match with Booker T, at Road Wild, so I can tear him apart, damn it.

Theodore Long: Now hold it there playa. First of all you call me Theodore, not Teddy. Second of all, I call the shots around here not you. You want to face Booker T at Road Wild huh? Well I’m feeling that playa. O by the way. You better find yourself a tag team partner, because next week right here on Smackdown, it’s going to be Booker T & Kazarian vs. CM Punk, and his partner. Now do u feel me play? HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!

Rey Mysterio & Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero & Jamie Noble

Match Ending:

With Benoit dropkicked out of the ring by Noble, Guerrero gets tagged in. They both go to execute a double powerbomb, but Mysterio counters, it into a hurricanrana, sending them both into the rope. Rey comes off the rope with a double 619! Mysterio goes for a Rey Scissors on Noble, but is caught and power bombed. Eddie Goes to the top rope. Noble knocks Benoit back off the apron and into the barricade. Frog Splash by Eddie! 1,2,3! Eddie pins Rey Mysterio for the first time ever! Guerrero and Noble celebrate as Smackdown goes off air…

Winners: Eddie Guerrero & Jamie Noble

Overall Rating: 84%

Attendance: 7047

TV Rating: 5.66

Overall Rating: 76%

Edited by destroyed

user posted image

ORTON CHALLENGES A LEGEND!!!

user posted image

'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton, has told wwe-smackdown.com, to spread the news, that he is challenging a legend to a match for next week on Smackdown, 3 days before his brutal 'No Holds Barred' match, with The Undertaker at the Road Wild PPV! Randy Orton told wwe-smackdown.com that he wanted to make an example out of a legend, and send a message to The Undertaker. Orton told us that the legend didn't have to be on the Smackdown roster or a Hall Of Fame inductee.Tune in to Smackdown next week to see the outcome of this shocking challenge!

user posted image

Smackdown Sign Striker!

user posted image

Former school teacher, and Raw superstar, Matt Striker has signed a Smackdown development deal. Striker was working for Raw under an open contract, which became an easy oppitunity for Smackdown to steal, and sign on a written deal. Striker will report to OVW, this Saturday.

Edited by destroyed

Velocity Preview-17th September 2005

user posted image

This past week on Smackdown, CM Punk, lost the name 'The Future' to Frankie Kazarian, after been cost the match by Booker T. On Velocity this week, CM Punk will have the chance to win his name and status back, in what will be an exciting rematch. Booker T is barred for the arena on this upcoming Velocity, to ensure that Booker doesnn't interfere again.

Also on this upcoming edition of Velocity, therre will be highlights of this past weeks Smackdown, as well as some exclusive matches, you'll only be able to see on Velocity. Tune in this Tonight!

Confirmed Matches:

CM Punk vs. Frankie Kazarian

Edited by destroyed

Velocity Results-September 17th 2005

user posted image

Velocity kicked off live, with William Regal making his way down to the ring.

William Regal vs. The Blue Meanie

Match Ending

Regal has the Regal Stretch locked in. Blue Meanie, desprately is able to reach the rope. Meanie gets up and is met with a clothesline. Regal goes for the Regal bomb, but cant lift him up. Meanie throws him up and over his shoulder. Meanie somehow dropkicks Regal to the mat. Bodyslam by Meanie. Meanie is now going to the top rope! He pulls off an impressive Meaniesault, crushing Regal completely. Meanie hooks the leg. 1,2,3. The Blue Meanie piks up the win and celebrates his victory.

Winner:The Blue Meanie

Overall Rating: 64%

A highlight video was shown, from Smackdown this past week where Randy Orton and a midget impersonating the Undertaker, were scared off by illusions of multiple Undertakers. Afterwards, the commentators announced that Randy Orton has challenged a legend to a match next week on Smackdown.

Overall Rating:77%

Funkaki vs. Nunzio

Match Ending

Nunzio connects with a DDT. He goes for the cover, but Funaki catches him and rolls him up into a small package. 1,2 kick out. Nunzio gets up. Funaki is going to the top rope. He goes comes off with a flyig cross body. He has Nunzio, covered, but Nunzio flips over to reverse the pin. 1,2,3. Nunzio come up out of nowhere with a victory!

Winner: Nunzio

Overall Rating:73%

Footage from this past weeks Smackdown, of the Orlando Jordan/ Simon Dean match was shown, where JBL tried to interfere, and ended up taking a beating from Orlando and his new ally, Ron Simmons.

Overall Rating:68%

More footage of this past weeks Smackdown was shown. The footage featured highlights of the Road Wild contract signing between Batista and Christian, and Christians 'Peep Show' with speacial guest CM Punk.

Overall Rating:85%

CM Punk is in the ring with a microphone in hand.

CM Punk: Last week on Smackdown, I 'The real future of Smackdown', was screwed out of my match with Frankie Kazarian, by Booker T. Last Thursay, not only did I lose my match, I lost the name I made for myself. So tonight I have been given the rght, to take my 'name' back.Not only that. Booker T cannot screw me again, because e is barred from the building tonight, so I wil once again be known as the 'Future Of Smackdown' and theres nothing that anybody or Booker T can do about it.

CM Punk vs. 'The future of Smackdown' Frankie Kazarian.

Match Ending

CM Punk goes for a suplex, but Kazarian counters it into a suplex of his own. Kazarian taunts and points to the top rope. He climbs to the top turnbuckle, and peforms an impressive moonsault. Kazarian eats canvas as Punk rolls out of the way, causing Kazarian to knock himself out cold. CM Punk pins him. Punk has his legs on the rope! 1,2,3! Punk steals another victory!  He rolls outside the ring and grabs a microphone.

Winner: CM Punk

Overall Rating: 84%

CM Punk: You see. I told you people, and I delivered. I am once again the 'Future Of Smackdown'

Velocity goes off air with CM Punk taunting at ringside...

Attendance: 7019

TV Rating: 4.02

Overall Rating: 73%

Edited by destroyed

user posted image

Smackdown Sign Nigel McGuinness!

user posted image

Smackdown have completed the signing on British wrestling star, Nigel McGuinness, to a 2 year development deal! Nigel McGuinness will report to Smackdown's development territory, 'Ohio Valley Wrestling' immediatly!

Edited by destroyed

Smackdown Preview- 22nd September 2005

user posted image

With just 3 days away from the 'Road Wild' Pay Per View, The Legend Killer, Randy Orton has challenged a Legend for tonight. Who will turn up and accept Oron's challenge? Find out tonight on Smackdown.

This Sunday at Road Wild, Booker T goes one on one, with the 'future of smackdown' CM Punk. Tonight Booker T and the former 'future' Frankie Kazarian tag up to take on CM Punk and a partner of his choosing. Who will CM Punk's partner be?

Also World Champion, Batista will be in action tonight. This sunday at Road Wild, Batista will defend his title against Christian, will Christian appear tonight on Smackdown?

Also, catch the latest drama, between, Benoit/Guerrero,  JBL/Orlando and the war between MNM and L.O.D tonight on Smackdown. Dont miss this edition on wha will be an exciting Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:

Randy Orton vs. A Legend

Booker T & Frankie Kazarian vs. CM Punk & ???

Plus World Champion, Batista will be in action.

Edited by destroyed

Smackdown Results- 22nd September 2005

user posted image

Smackdown kicked off live, with Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio on their way to the ring, for 8 man tag team action

Chris Benoit/ Rey Mysterio & L.O.D vs. Eddie Guerrero/ Jamie Noble & MNM

Match Ending

With a huge brawl at ringside, Rey Mysterio is in the ring with Jamie Noble. Noble charges towards Mysterio, but gets a drop toe hold into the ropes. Mysterio taunts and calls for the 619. 619 connects. Rey springboards off the rope with a west coast pop. 1,2,3. Mysterio picks up the win for his team! Rey and the team, celebrate in the ring as MNM, Guerrero and Noble walk up the ramp in anger.

Winners: Benoit/ Mysterio & L.O.D

Overall Rating: 77%

Backstage:

Josh Matthews, standing by the no1 contender, Christian. Christian, what tactics do you have in mind, for this Sunday?

You see Josh, your just like everybody else. Your pathetic. Do you think I sit in a dark room all day and write a whole 1000 page list of tactics, on how I can beat Batista? Well, first of all Josh, Batista isn’t even in my league. Ha-ha, you want to know my tactics for this Sunday? The only tactics I have planned for this Sunday, is walking out of Road Wild, the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Meanwhile, Ron Simmons is walking backstage, on his way to Orlando Jordan’s dressing room. JBL came up behind and attacked Simmons. He threw him into a wall and started constantly stomping him. Orlando came out of his locker room, to see what was going on. JBL ran off, leaving Orlando sitting by a beaten down Ron Simmons.

Psicosis vs. Paul London

Match Ending

Paul London counters a hurricanrana, by power bombing Psicosis. London taunts, then goes to the top rope. Wth the referee checking on Psicosis, Juventud whacks London with a Rake across the spine. Piscosis gets back up, and climbs to the top rope. Both are now on the turnbuckle. The referee sees Juventud up on the apron. Crazy passes Psicosis the rake, but London snatches it a cracks it over the head of Psicosis. Psicosis falls from the top rope. 450 Splash connects. 1,2,3. London wins! Mexicool get in the ring and start beating down Paul London. With Paul London out cold, Juventud grabs the cruiserweight title and poses with it.

Winner: Paul London

Overall Rating; 76%

Backstage

Steve Romero, here standing by the ‘future of Smackdown’, CM Punk. CM Punk, you have a tag team match tonight against Booker T and Frankie Kazarian. Have you found a tag team partner yet? 

CM Punk: Well, Steve, your just going to have to find out, for yourself, because the match is next.

Meanwhile

JBL is seen running to his limo, in the parking lot, with his suitcase.

Theodore Long: Hey. JBL, hold it there playa. Don’t you think you can escape from me, because I got news for you. Your going to wish you never assaulted Ron Simmons, tonight playa, because I’ve just made Ron Simmons the special guest referee for the US title match, this Sunday at ‘Road Wild’ playa.

JBL: Teddy Long, have you lost your mind? You have got to be kidding me.

Theodore Long: JBL, my decision is final, playa. Oh and one last thing. Good luck this Sunday playa, HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!

--------------------------------------------

Booker T and Kazarian wander the ring, waiting for CM Punk to make an entrance. CM Punk is booed as he arrives on stage with a microphone in hand.

CM Punk: Now lets get this said and done. My partner tonight, is from outside Smackdown. He’s actually a very good friend of mine. Ladies and Gentleman, my partner, Scott Colton! (Colt Cabana, under his real name)

Booker T & Frankie Kazarian vs. CM Punk & Scott Colton

Match Ending

Booker T is building up momentum. He’s hypes the fans with a ‘Spinaroonie’. Scissors Kick on Colton, knocking him out cold. Booker covers him. 1,2 CM Punk breaks up the 3 count. Kazarian gets in the ring and brawls with CM Punk. Booker lifts up Colton, but Colton cheap shot low blows him. The referee never saw it. Punk throws Kazarian outside the ring. He runs at a crouching Booker, and executes a Shining Wizard. CM Punk covers him. 1,2,3. CM Punk, wasn’t even the legal man! Punk and Colton steal one. Booker is left in the ring clenching his fists. CM Punk taunts Booker before leaving the stage area.

Winner: CM Punk & Scott Colton

Overall Rating: 79%

Michael Cole & Tazz take the time to give a rundown on this Sunday’s ‘Road Wild’ PPV card. Two new matches were made. Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble, plus an exclusive pre-show match which will feature the BWO’s Big Stevie Cool and The Blue Meanie taking on Super Crazy and Psicosis in exciting tag team action!

Christian makes an unexpected entrance. He comes down by ringside and sits with commentators, Michael Cole and Tazz, at ringside to watch Batista’s upcoming match.

Batista vs. Doug Basham

Match Ending

Batista is all fired up tonight. Batista throws Basham over his shoulders, and roars. Basham takes a hard clothesline, followed by a snap spinebuster. He taunts Christian, who is still at ringside.’ Thumbs up, to Christian, Thumbs down!’ Batista is calling for the Batista Bomb. Batista hits a Batista bomb on Basham. 1,2,3. Christian rolls into the ring and attacks Christian from behind. Batista turns around in anger. Christian’s getting cold feet. Batista viciously knock down Christian. He executes a Batista Bomb on Christian. Batista celebrates over an unconscious Christian, as his theme music starts to play. Batista smiles at the fans, and taunts them, as they cheer him on.

Winner: Batista

Overall Rating: 75%

Backstage

The camera rolls in on Randy Orton, who is on his way out to the ring for his match with a ‘Legend’. Orton has a cocky smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------

Randy Orton is now in the ring, with a microphone in hand.

Randy Orton: If you people have been reading on wwe-smackdown.com, lately, then you would know that I have challenged any legend to a match tonight. So, if any legend has actually got the nerve to show up here tonight, and face me in this very ring, then come on out, because you won’t be a legend for much longer.

Familiar old school music, plays. It’s The Iron Sheik! He comes down the ramp and gets into the ring.

Randy Orton vs. The Iron Sheik

Match Ending:

Iron Sheik is building momentum. He scoop slams Orton, and calls for the ‘Camel Clutch’. He locks it in but Orton somehow slips out of it. R-K-O!, from out of nowhere. Orton pins, 1,2,3. Orton with an impressive victory has yet killed another Legend! Orton rolls to the out side and grabs a chair. He gets into the ring and continuously assaults a floored Iron Sheik with the chair. He’s trying to send a message to the Undertaker. Suddenly the lights goes dim, and smoke fills the ring. A message appears on the titontron, which shows Orton being tombstone at Wrestlemania and at Summerslam. It shows disturbing clips of a bloodied Randy Orton suffering after the beating he took at Summerslam, when he was tombstone on the steel steps. It comes up with ‘Randy Orton RIP’. Orton freaks out and runs away through the crowd as Smackdown goes off air…

Winner: Randy Orton

Overall Rating: 78%

Attendance: 7044

TV Rating: 5.73

Overall Rating: 74%

Edited by destroyed

user posted image

Colton Sent to OVW

user posted image

The newest addition to the Smackdown roster, Scott Colton, better known as 'Colt Cabana, has been sent to OVW for development. During Coltton's stay at OVW, he will be developing a new character. There is no garuntee when he will actually be wrestling on Smackdown again as from now, possibly sometime between now and six months. Colton debuted as CM Punk's mystery partner this past week on Smackdown!

Edited by destroyed

Velocity Results-24th September 2005

user posted image

Spanky and Scotty 2 Hotty came to the ring announced as 'Too Cool'.

Too Cool (Spanky & Scotty) vs. Simon Dean & Sylvian Grenier

Match Ending

Spanky dropkicks Grenier off the apron. Scotty calls for the worm. Spanky joins in. W-O-R-M , they nail it! A double worm on Simon Dean. Scotty pins. 1,2,3. The new 'Too Cool' win. They celebrate their victory. Spanky goes to leave the ring, but Scotty pulls him back. Scotty gets some shades from out of his pocket, and puts them on Spanky. Spanky and Scotty dance, Too Cool is reborn!

Winners: Too Cool

Overall Rating: 72%

A video is played showing highlights from Smackdown this past week, hyping up the match between JBL and Orlando Jordan this sunday at Road Wild.

William Regal vs. Vito LaGrasso

Match Ending

William Regal knocks down Vito. Regal goes to ock in the Regal Stretch. Nunzio, who iss at ringside, gets up on the apron and distracts the referee. Regal grabs Nunzio and throws him in the ring. Regal turns around to be struck with a devastating 'Mafia Kick' from Vito. 1,2,3. Vito wins, with help from Nunzio.

Winner: 78%

Footage from last weeks Smackdown, was shown, where Christian failed to cheap shot Batista, who ended up destroying Christian.[/b

Overall Rating: 81%

More footage from last weeks Smackdown was shown, where Randy Orton killed another Legend. Thevideo hyped the match rundown for tommorows PPV, Road Wild.

Overall Rating: 79%

Al Snow awnsered the challenge to CM Punk. This is Al Snow's first match in nearly two years!

CM Punk vs. Al Snow

Match Ending

Al Snow set CM Punk up for a Snoplow. Punk sliped out of it and rolled up Snow, from behind. He now has the tights. The referee doesnt see it.1,2,3. CM Punk steals ANOTHER victory here tonight, less than 24 hors away from Road Wild. As CM Punk walks up the ramp. Booker T runs down the ramp from behind and attackd CM Punk. Staff and referees held them apart, as Velocity went off air...

Winner: CM Punk

Overall Rating: 82%

--------------------------------

Attendance: 7032

TV Rating: 4.11

Overall Rating: 76%

Edited by destroyed

user posted image         

Road Wild Preview-25th September 2005

World Heavyweight Championship

Batista vs. Christian

user posted image

Christian was named the no1 contender for Batist's World Title, on the first edition of the 'new' Smackdown. Ever since, Christian has tried to prove that he is better than Batista, and even told sources that Batista wasn't even in his league. Christian hopes to take Batistas title this sunday at Road Wild. Will Christian's dream come true? Or will Batista unleash his fury and defeat Christian? Find Out at Road Wild.

No Holds Barred

The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

user posted image

The feud goes all they way back to Wrestlemania 21. There second encounter at Summerslam, saw The Undertaker get disqulified after Tombstoning Orton onto the steel steps. Randy Orton was not satisfied with the DQ victory, and still wants a clean victory over The Undertaker, so he can live up to his name 'The Legend Killer'. Over the past few weeks on Smackdown, The Undertaker has given messeges to Orton, warning him, about what he is in for at Road Wild. This third encounter will be a brutal No Holds Barred Match.

United States Championship- Special Guest Referee, Ron Simmons

John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Orlando Jordan

user posted image

When JBL's Cheif Of Staff, Orlando Jordan refused to hand over his United States title to JBL, JBL turned on Orlando. A week or so later, JBL tried another attack on Orlando, but JBL's former tag partner Ron Simmons made the save for Orlando. Well over a year ago now, JBL screwed Simmons which led to him being fired. Simmons is now back and will be the uest referee this sunday when JBL meets Orlando for the US Title!

Also this Sunday at Road Wild, former friends Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero will meet, in what is sure to be a solid bout.

A few weeks ago on Smackdown, Paul London regained the cruiserweight title. A week later, Mexicool's Juventud became his no1 contender. The two will meet in a title match at Road Wild.

'The Future of Smackdown' CM Punk, has been fueding with Booker T for the last few weeks now. They will settle it all when they meet one on one at Rooad Wild!

MNM will be looking to take back the tag team titles at Road Wild, in their 4th and final rematch with the tag champs, L.O.D. Will MNM finally win the titles back? Or will L.O.D come out of Madison Square Gardens with the belts still around their waists?

The card will also see the likes of Rey Mysterio battling it out with the recently returning, Jamie Noble, plus an exclusive pe-show match will see the BWO take on Mexicool, in what is sure to be explosive tag action. Tune in to Road Wid this Sunday live on Pay Per View!

Guest Crossface

-Christian D. Batista

-Randy Orton D. Undertaker

-OJ D. JBL

-Eddie Guerrero D. Chris Benoit

-Paul London D. Juventud.

-CM Punk D. Booker T

-MNM D. LOD

-Rey Mysterio D. Jamie Noble

-BWO D. Mexicools

Guest Heartbreak Kid

-Christian vs. Batista