Smackdown's Story!

destroyed

Guest Sesame Seed

Hmmmm. Some nice stuff here, I must say. However I can tell that it is your first diary. The PPV thing for starters was kind of annoying as you had a decent card. However I like the format for the TV shows, very easy to read. Some good character work, though as a massive JBL fan I am not too fond of his depush.

Also, for some reason, I found this funny, hehe.

WWE Smackdown Chairman, Vince McMahon fell over and injured his back, backstage at the Velocity taping last night.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sesame Seed

Thanks for your response, nice to know that you value your reader's opinions. And yeah, apart from the PPV thing, everything else is great. Keep up the good work.

Smackdown Preview-Thursday 13th September 2005

user posted image

Just 10 days, from No Mercy, The Undertaker and Randy Orton's brutal Hell in a Cell match, will be made offcial in a contract signing this thursday night on Smackdown.

Also this thursday night will see huge tag team action, which will see World champion Batista team with an injured Chris Benoit to take on the team of Christian and Eddie Guerrero! What condition will Benoit be in, after the brutal asault he recieved by Guerrero?

Also don't forget, Kane debuted last week on Smackdown and ended the 'CM Punk open challenge' for good. How will the 'future of smackdown' CM Punk react to this situation this upcoming thursday night on Smackdown?

For the last couple of weeks, Road Warrior Animal, has been involved in a heated situation with Heidenreich. Will the two finally be victorious and end their recent losing streak, when they take on the Mexicools in tag team action?

With JBL's new 'cheif of staff', Christopher Nowinski by his side, whats next for the fued with Orlando Jordan and Ron Simmons?

Already, a huge 'Hell in a Cell' main event has been annouced, but what other matches will take place at No Mercy? Lots more matches will surley be announced on this upcoming Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:

Batista & Chris Benoit vs. Christian & Eddie Guerrero

L.O.D vs. Mexicool (Psicosis & Super Crazy)

Smackdown Results- 29th September 2005

user posted image

Smackdown kicks off with Theodore Long walking down the ramp to a big fan pop.

Theodore Long: HOLLA HOLLA! Welcome to Smackdown everybody! Tonights show is going to be explosive, with the Hell in a Cell contract signing right here tonight. Don’t forget the huge main event, which will see world champion Batista teaming up with the ‘rapid wolverine’ Chris Benoit, to take on ‘Latino Heat’ Eddie Guerrero and his partner ‘Captain Charisma’ Christian!

Theodore Long is interrupted by Christian’s theme song. Christian comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Christian: Hey Teddy. Iv’e been thinking. I have come up with an idea for the No Mercy PPV! Picture this Teddy, ‘Captain Charisma’ Chritian walking out of No Mercy the world heavyweight champion. Can you picture that?

Theodore Long: I aint feeling that playa.

Christian: What the hell? I am the no1 contender for that title damn it. Ten days I’m going to walk out of No Mercy with that title.

Theodore Long: First of all Christian, Since when have you been the new no1 contender for Batista’s world title playa? Since when have you been schedule to face Batista for the world title at No Mercy, and Christian since when have you been calling the shots around here? I’m the Smackdown general manager, not you. If you want your shot, then your going to have to earn it playa!

Christian: Teddy, what the hell are you talking about? You made me the no1 contender a few weeks before Road Wild.

Theodore Long: That’s right, playa. You got your shot, and you lost!

Christian: That was a fluke win for Batista, he weren’t in my league.

Theodore Long: We will just see about that playa, tonight in this very ring, in your schedule tag team match. Tonight Christian, you will have to pin Batista 1,2,3 cleanly to get your shot at the World championship at No Mercy, and if you don’t pin Batista, then Batista will get to choose his own poison for No Mercy! HOLLA HOLLA!

Theodore Long leaves the ring, leaving Christian puzzled in the ring, as Smackdown cut to a commercial break.

After the break

Rey Mysterio vs. Juventud

Match Ending:

Mysterio is all fired up. He’s working the crowd. Mysterio connects with a 619! He attempts a ‘West coast Pop’, but Psicosis interferes and trips him off the rope. Juventud takes advantage. Juvi Driver connects. Juvi pins Mysterio, 1,2,3. The cruiserweight champion steals a victory, with the help from MexiCool’s Psicosis! Mexicool are surrounding Mysterio in the ring. They start stomping him, until Paul London’s music hits and London runs down to the ring to make the save. Mexicool escape, as London checks on Mysterio.

Winner: Juventud

Overall Rating: 87%

Backstage:

Josh Matthews: I’m standing by the ‘rapid wolverine’ Chris Benoit. Chris, last week you got attacked by Eddie Guerrero. He sandwiched your leg and shattered it. Are you in physical condition to wrestle tonight?

Chris Benoit: I may not be 100% tonight Josh, but I’ve been wrestling for almost twenty years and I’ve never backed down from a fight, and I’m not going to start. I didn’t give up when I broke my neck damn it. So if Eddie thinks he can try and get rid of me that easily, then he’s got another thing coming; ‘The Crippler Crossface’! At the last PPV Eddie you choked me out with my own submission maneuver. You want to go that extra step huh? You want to step into my world? You know what Eddie?, We are going to have ourselves a  submission match at No Mercy, and then we will see who the better man is. I’m the greatest technical wrestler of all time, hell I’m the rapid wolverine. At No Mercy, I’ll make you ‘Tap Out’.

Kane vs. Simon Dean

Match Ending:

Simon Dean goes up to the top rope to perform an axle handle smash. Dean gets caught and side slammed hard into the matt by Kane. Kane covers, 1,2, Dean just manages to get the shoulder up. Kane delivers some hard throat thrust. Dean tries to battle back. He dropkicks Kane to the ground. Dean comes off the ropes but is caught. Kane is setting up the chokeslam. Kane executes with perfection! Kane goes for the pin.

CM Punk interrupts the match, waking down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

CM Punk: Hey. Hey Kane. Over here. You’re a disgrace to Smackdown damn it. You come here, screw me out of my ‘Open Challenge’, and you expect me to lay down for you, huh? I don’t lay down for anyone Kane, and that’s a fact. I just want to let you know who’s the man around here. You may have been the man on RAW, but I’m the man on Smackdown. I’m the ‘future’. Infact, why don’t I show you 'WHY' I'm the man is around here!

CM Punk gets up onto the apron, but is knocked off, by Kane. Dean attacks Kane from behind, but is taken out with another chokeslam. Punk gets into the ring with a chair. Kane grabs Punk by the throat. CM Punk kicks Kane between the legs, then strikes a chair across his head. CM Punk leaves the ring and taunts the an unconscious bloodied Kane as he leaves ringside.

Winner: Kane (via DQ through interference)

Overall Rating: 75%

Backstage:

Road Warrior Animal and Heidenreich are seen sitting in their locker room backstage.

Heidenreich: Come on, Animal lets go out their and do what we do best.

Animal: Heidenreich, I know your not going to like this, but I think I’m going to have to go out there myself tonight and face Mexicool alone. We’ve been losing a lot lately an I’m losing my reputation.

Heidenreich: Your’e kidding me man, you can’t go out there alone tonight. You’ll get hurt. Come on man, we are tag team partners remember?

Animal: Sorry, man but I want to do this alone tonight. Just stay backstage whatever you do.

Heidenreich: Well Ok, if you insist, but if you start getting hurt, then I’m coming on out there.

Animal: No, don’t you dare. Trust me. I’ll be fine, just stay backstage, ok?

Heidenreich: What man? Ok then. Good luck.

Animal leaves a concerned Heidenreich in the locker room, as he makes his way down the corridor, for his upcoming match.

Road Warrior Animal vs. Super Crazy & Psicosis

Match Ending:

Animal knocks Psicosis down with big boot. Animal turns around to be met with a top rope missile dropkick from Super Crazy. Mexicool start to beating down a floored Animal. The two continue to stomp him. They lift him up onto the turnbuckle and Psicosis nails him with a top rope frankinsteiner. Animal gets to his feet and hits Crazy and Psicosis with a double clothesline. Animal sees Heidenreich walking down the ramp. Animal shouts at Heidenreich to go backstage. Super Crazy sneaks in a school boy on Animal. Heidenreich runs break the count, but is too late. 1,2,3. Mexicool win. Mexicool walk up the ramp as a frustrated Heidenreich helps Animal to his feet. Low Blow!!! Animal low blows his own tag team partner Heidenreich! Animal knocks Heidenreich down with a hard clothesline. Animal leaves the ring and is booed throughout of the arena by the fans.

Winner(s): Mexicool

Overall Rating: 79%

Backstage:

Steve Romero: I’m standing by JBL and his new ‘Chief of Staff’ Christopher Nowinski.

JBL: Ssssh! Steve, do you here that?

Steve Romero: Er, here what JBL?

JBL: The fans chanting my name. (Fans chant JBL Sucks) I am who I say I am, a ‘Wrestling God’. Chris and I are on are way to the ring to watch Ron Simmons and the ‘JBL wannabee’, Orlando Jordan’s tag team match for the tag team titles. Come’ on Chris lets go.

After the break.

JBL and Christopher Nowinski make an entrance and sit with Michael Cole & Tazz to do commentary.

Tag Team Championship

Orlando Jordan & Ron Simmons vs. MNM

Match Ending:

Ron Simmons takes a hard blow from Nitro. Simmons battles back and hits a hard bodyslam on Nitro. Simmons goes for the dominator, but Nitro slips out of it and makes the tag. Mercury hits a DDT on Simmons. 1,2 kick out. Ron Simmons manages to make a desperate tag to a fired up Orlando. Orlando knocks Mercury down. He then knocks Nitro off the apron. Orlando taunts JBL and Nowinski. Orlando goes to clothesline Mercury, but he moves out of the way and Orlando hits the referee. The ref is down! JBL has see enough and gets into the ring. Nowinski pulls Simmons off the apron and throws him into the steel steps. JBL hits a clothesline from hell, on Orlando. JBL puts Mercury on top of OJ. 1….2…….3! MNM retain the titles, thanks to the Cabinets help. JBL and Nowinski taunt and leave ringside.

After the break.

GM, Theodore Long is in the ring with the contract.

Theodore Long: Ladies and Gentleman. Its now time for the Hell in a Cell Contract signing. So first let me introduce to you the ‘Legend Killer’ Randy Orton.

Randy Orton makes an entrance with several security guards standing by him.

Theodore Long: Now ladies and Gentleman, please welcome The Undertaker!

The Undertaker makes an entrance and stands opposite the side of the table where Randy Orton and his security are. Theodore slaps the Contract down on the table. Randy Orton grabs a microphone.

Randy Orton: Undertaker, what you did last week was a crime. You abducted my father and then you blackmailed me into this Hell In A Cell match for No Mercy. Well guess what Undertaker? I ain’t signing that contract. You and your stupid fans can go to hell. Boys, take it from here.

Suddenly Orton’s security guards start attacking The Undertaker. The Undertaker tries to fight back, but is out numbered. They lay him up on the table. Orton gets up onto the table and lifts the Undertaker up. R-K-O, through the table! Orton goes to leave the ring, but then turns around and picks up the contract and the pen. He stares at the contract for a minute and looks down on a bloodied unconscious Undertaker. Orton signs the contract. He then gets down on one knee and grabs the Undertakers bloodied head, and wipes it all over the space on the contract for Undertakers signature. Randy Orton taunts and leaves the ring with his security, as Smackdown goes into a commercial break.

After the break.

Michael Cole and Tazz give a rundown on the upcoming No Mercy card so far. Three new matches were announced; Kane vs. CM Punk, Orlando/Simmons vs. JBL/Nowinski in tag action, and a cruiserweight title match, which will se Juventud defend against Mysterio and London, in exciting triple threat action!

Batista & Chris Benoit vs. Christian & Eddie Guerrero

Match Ending:

Eddie Guerrero hits the three amigos on Benoit. He knocks Batista off the apron and goes up to the top rope. Batista knocks him off. Benoit tags in Batista. Batista is all fired up. Eddie counter a spine buster and hits a DDT on Batista. Eddie goes back up to the top rope. Frog Splash connects. 1,2 Christian breaks it up. Eddie and Christian argue. Eddie walks out of the match, and Benoit goes after him. Meanwhile Batista is stalking Christian. Christian turns around to be met with a spine buster! Batista calls for the Batista bomb. He nails it center of the ring! 1,2,3. Batista wins. Christian didn’t pin Batista, Batista gets to choose  an opponent for No Mercy! Batista grabs a microphone and stands oer an unconscious Christian.

Batista: What a shame Christian. You lost, as usual. So I have to pick an opponent for No Mercy huh? Hmmm.  Christian I guess its your lucky night. Because your going to meet me at No Mercy, and once again I will pin you 1,2,3!

Batista's music plays, as he drops the microphone and grabs his belt. He celebrates as Smackdown goes off air…

Attendance: 7534

TV Rating: 5.66

Edited by destroyed

Guest Crossface

Good show.

The Taker-Orton segment was detailed and very intresting.

No Mercy is shaping up great,but it's too bad you are making Christian look like Batista's bitch.

Rock On!

Once again, thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated (Y)

user posted image

Velocity Preview- 15th September 2005

This week on Velocity will see exciting tag team acction, which will feature Booker T teaming with Frankie Kazarian totake on Nunzio and Vito LaGrasso . Also William Regal will be in action, when he takes on The Blue Meanie. This week's Velocity will also see exclusive footage from Smackdown this past week, plus a build up to the upcoming Pay Per View, No Mercy. Tune into Velocity this Saturday!

Confirmed Matches

Booker T & Frankie Kazarian vs. Nunzio & Vito LaGrasso

The Blue Meanie vs. William Regal

Velocity Results- 15th September 2005

user posted image

The Main Event

Booker T & Frankie Kazarian vs. Nunzio & Vito LaGrasso

Match Ending

Booker tags in Kazarian. Kazarian comes off the rope and knocks down Nunzio. Vito gets in the ring but misses a clothesline. Kazarian dropkicks Vito over the top rope. Kazarian drags Nunzio to his corner and tags in Booker. Booker T is stalking a dazed Nunzio. Superkick connects. Kazarain goes to the top rope. An impressive moonsault by Kazarian. Booker sets Nunzio up for the scisors kick. Vito gets up on the apron, but is knocked back off by Kazarian. Booker hits the scisors kick on Nunzio. 1,2,3. Booker T and Frankie Kazarian win.

Winner: Booker T & Frankie Kazarian

Overall Rating: 78%

Quick Match Results:

William Regal def. Blue Meanie (66%)

Doug Basham def. Funaki (74%)

Booker T & Frankie Kazarian def. Nunzio & Vito LaGrasso (78%)

Attendance: 7546

TV Rating: 4.06

Overall Rating: 78%

Smackdown Preview- 20th September 2005

user posted image

This upcoming Thursday on Smackdown, 3 days from No Mercy Randy Orton will have to go one on one with The Undertakers terrifying brother and the newest addition to the Smackdown roster, Kane! This sunday at No Mercy Randy Orton will battle the Undertaker in a brutal Hell In A Cell match. Will Orton even still be in shape for No Mercy after his match with Kane this thursday night?

We now know from last thursday night, that the Road Wild rematch btween Batista and Christian for the world heavyweight championship will take place at No Mercy, so what will happen 3 days before there second encounter?

Plus although they will be enemies come sunday, Paul London and Rey Mysterio team up to take on Mexicool in a 3 on 2 handicap match this thusday!

Also whats next for the JBL & Nowinski/ Orlando & Simmons feud before there tag team match this sunday at No Mercy? All these questions will be awnsered amongst many others this thursday night on Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:

Kane vs. Randy Orton

Mexicool vs. Rey Mysterio & Paul London

Smackdown Results- Thursday 20th September 2005

user posted image

Smackdown kicked off live with Christian in the ring ready for this weeks edition of the ‘Peep Show’!

Christian: First of all I would just like to make a statement. Batista, I now realize that I respect you. I respect you for choosing me as the next world heavyweight champion. You’ve finally realized that your not worthy of that title, and that I ‘Captain Charisma’ will be a better champion than you will ever be, so come Sunday at No Mercy get ready to hand me the world heavyweight championship. Anyway with that off my chest, lets get on with the ‘Peep Show’. Ladies and Gentleman tonight, please welcome the first of my two guests, Road Warrior Animal.

Road Warrior Animal comes out to a huge reaction of boos form the crowd, and gets into the ring.

Christian: And now, my next guest Animal’s former tag team partner Heidenreich.

Heidenreich comes out and makes his way to the ring, where he comes face to face with Animal. Christian goes to speak, but Heidenreich snatches the microphone and glares at Animal. 

Heidenreich: Animal, I want answers. I thought you were my friend? We were a team dam it. Why Animal did you attack me last week, huh?

Animal: You want answers? Last week I gave you answers when I attacked you last week. I’m not your friend Heidenreich; I don’t want tot team with you anymore. You’re holding me back. I am a veteran, I should be headlining and selling Pay Per Views. Not teaming with a punk like you.

Heidenreich: I ain’t no punk. All I wanted was a friend.

Animal: Heidenreich, breaking news, YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!

Christian and Animal burst out laughing at an emotional Heidenreich.

Animal:Whats wrong Heidenreich? You want a shoulder to cry on? Here cry on mine, ha you wish.

Christian and Animal lay into Heidenreich, and begin to stomp him all over the ring. The crowd pops as Batista’s music hits, and the world champion runs down the ramp to make the save. Christian and Animal escape and head backstage while Batista helps Heidenreich to his feet in the ring.

Backstage:

Josh Matthews: Josh Matthews here, standing by JBL and Christopher Nowinski.

JBL: Ssssh. Can you here that? That’s 15 thousand fans chanting my name. (BOO’S) I’ve just heard from Teddy Long that he has given Orlando Jordan and Ron Simmons the night off! When do we ever get the night off huh? Well that’s just fine, because I suppose Smackdown would dramatically fall in the ratings without me, ‘The Wrestling God’. Tonight, my Chief of Staff, Christopher Nowinski will go one on one with another J-B-L wannabe, Spanky. Nowinski will make an example out of Spanky tonight and will show Orlando and Ron, just exactly what we are going to do to them this Sunday at No Mercy. Come on Chris, let’s go.

Theodore Long was backstage where he announced a match for later on tonight. Batista will team up with Heidenreich to take on Animal and Christian in exciting tag team action!

After The Break

Christopher Nowinski vs. Spanky

Match Ending

A hard clothesline from Nowinski knocks Spanky down. JBL cheers Nowinski on at ringside. Spanky gets to his feet and comes out of nowhere with a spinning wheel kick. Spanky goes for the cover, 1,2 shoulder up. He goes to the top rope, but JBL knocks him off, sending Spanky into the barricade. JBL delivers a clothesline from hell. The referee calls for the bell. JBL ignores the referee and throws Spanky into the steel steps. Nowinski joins in on the assault. Spanky slowly crawls up the ramp, as JBL and Nowinski follow. Spanky reaches the top of the ramp. JBL and Nowinski pick up Spanky and throw him off the stage! Spanky crashes through a table below. Backstage staff and referees escort the two to the backstage area, as medics come to the scene to the aid of Spanky. He is put on a stretcher and wheeled backstage.

Winner: Spanky by DQ

Overall Rating: 71%

Backstage:

Steve Romero: I’m standing by ‘the Legend Killer’ Randy Orton. Randy Orton, this Sunday at No Mercy you will face the Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match. Tonight you will go one on one with the Undertakers brother, Kane. Are you concerned that you might not be physically capable of participating in the Hell in the Cell match, after tonight, as Kane is an unpredictable monster?

Randy Orton: Steve, do you realize that Kane is kind of a legend? What has happened to every other legend who comes across me in that very ring Steve? They all fall to the R-K-O, and that’s exactly what Kane’s going to do tonight. So should I be concerned? Hell no, because the only thing I should be concerned about tonight is the Undertaker trying to screw me out of my match. I’ve have resolved that problem, because I have my bodyguards right here with me tonight, and they are going to go out there and protect me from The Undertaker, if he tries to attack me tonight.

Randy Orton walks off, surrounded by the same group of body guards who brutally attacked the Undertaker last week.   

Mexicool vs. Rey Mysterio & Paul London (3 vs. 2)

Match Ending:

Paul London dropkicks Psicosis off the apron. Juventud goes to the top rope. Mysterio gets into the ring and runs up to the turnbuckle and pulls off a top rope hurricanrana on Juventud. Juventud rolls out of the ring. Super Crazy charges at Mysterio, but Rey trips him up into the ropes. He’s calling for the 619! 619 connects. Paul London goes to the top rope. He executes the 450 Splash! 1,2,3. Mysterio and London did it! Instead of celebrating, Mysterio and London stare at each other eye to eye. They may have been partners tonight, but they will be fighting in a triple threat match for Juventud’s cruiserweight title, come Sunday at No Mercy!

Winners: Rey Mysterio & Paul London

Overall Rating: 83%

After The Break.

Eddie Guerrero and Charlie Haas are in the ring for their match. Eddie grabs a microphone.

Eddie Guerrero: Can everybody feel the heat, ese? This Sunday Chris Benoit will tap out in our submission match. The problem is, I’m not familiar with this stipulation ese. I need to be ready, so tonight my upcoming match with Charlie Haas is now a submission match. Chris, I hope your watching backstage. You may of passed out at Road Wild, but that was because you didn’t know how to tap ese. So Charlie here will show you how its done.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Charlie Haas

The Match:

As soon as the bell rings, Eddie grapples with Haas, and takes him down into a Crippler Crossface. Haas has no choice but to tap out! Edie grabs the microphone again.

Eddie Guerrero: There you go Holmes, that’s how you tap out. Make a note of that ese. You want Charlie to show you how it’s done again Chris?

Eddie locks in the Crossface again on a floored Charlie Haas. Haas taps out again, but Eddie refuses to break the hold. Chris Benoit comes running down the ramp and into the ring and breaks the hold. He grabs Eddie’s arm and attempts to put him in a Crossface of his own, but Eddie sneaks in a cheap shot low blow and gets out of the ring. Eddie walks up the ramp, taunting Benoit, as the camera cuts to the backstage area, where Josh Matthews is next to the tag team champions MNM.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Overall Rating: 80%

Backstage:

Josh Matthews: I’m standing by the tag team champions, and Melina, ‘MNM’. Melina I have a question for you. How does it feel that your clients Nitro and Mercury have the night off this Sunday?

Melina: Josh, first of all stop looking at my chest. (Crowd Pop) Only my clients are qualified to do that. Look at you anyway, yuk! You’re a geek. (Melina’s mobile rings) Excuse me I have a phone call, Nitro could you take over?

Johnny Nitro: You want to know how we feel being left off a pay per view? It’s disgraceful. We are the tag team champions damn it. So you want to know what we are going to do huh? We are going to lay down an open challenge at No Mercy to any up and coming tag team that wants a title shot.

Josh Matthews: Err ok, what…

Joey Mercury: You got your answer now get lost.

Joey Mercury shoves Josh Matthews out of the way, as MNM walk off.

Batista & Heidenreich vs. Christian and Road Warrior Animal

Match Ending:

Animal is stalking a dazed Heidenreich. A powerful Body Slam connects. Heidenreich desperately needs the tag, but has been dragged all the way to Animals corner where he tags in Christian. Christian taunts Batista. Batista tries getting into the ring, but is held back by the referee. Christian and Animal execute a double suplex on Heidenreich, with the referees back still turned to Batista. Christian covers. 1,2 Heidenreich just gets the shoulder up! Christian goes to lock a headlock on him, but he battles out and makes the tag to a fired up Batista. Batista knocks down Christian, then knocks Animal off the apron. The referee is checking on Heidenreich. Batista turns around to be met with a cheap shot low blow. Christian sneaks in a school boy pin, and grabs a handful of Batista’s tights. 1,2,3. Christian steals one. Christian and Animal walk up the ramp celebrating. Christian does impressions of a belt around his waist and laughs at a frustrated Batista, as Smackdown cuts into a commercial break.

Winners: Christian and Road Warrior Animal

After the Break.

Michael Cole and Tazz give a rundown on this Sunday’s Pay Per View; No Mercy! A new match ‘Just Made’ was announced, which will be Road Warrior Animal against Heidenreich in singles action.

Randy Orton makes an entrance surrounded by his Bodyguards, for his match with Kane. His bodyguards surround the ring, as Orton wanders the ring.

Kane vs. Randy Orton

Match Ending:

Kane is really laying in to Orton. Orton battles out and gets a cheap shot eye rake in on Kane. The referee confronts Orton, while the bodyguards at ringside drag Kane to the outside and start assaulting him. Kane manages to fight off all the bodyguards, and gets back into the ring. Orton hits a DDT on Kane. He pins Kane 1,2 kick out. Orton grins and taunts, calling for an R-K-O! Just before Orton can pull it off, the lights flicker and Orton watches the stage. On the titontron shows a hand coming out from a grave. Orton steps back, as a hand comes out from the canvas and grabs Orton ankle. It’s The Undertaker! He drags Orton down through the hole in the ring canvas. Smoke rises from the hole. Kane is confused. Kane turns around, and is cracked across the skull with a steel chair. It’s CM Punk! He taunts Kane and leaves the ring. Kane sits up and stares angrily at CM Punk, who is now walking up the ramp. Smackdown goes off air with Kane and CM Punk locking eyes, and the hole in the canvas, with smoke still rising out of it!

Winner: No Contest (due to the abduction of Randy Orton!)

Overall Rating: 82%

Attendance: 7505

TV Rating: 6.10

Overall Rating: 74%

• 1 month later...

I like how you build up to the PPV with Undertaker & Randy Orton. Taker pulling Orton from under the ring is a classic. I think also that CM Punk shouldn't have pop up at the time. Kane should have been laughing in his evil way to end the show & Punk could have been doing a interview ripping Kane instead of another chair shot but keep doing what your doing though.

• 1 year later...