• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Road Wild Results-September 25th 2005

Exclusive Pre-Show Match

BWO vs. Mexicool

Match Ending

The Blue Meanie goes up to the top rope for a Meanie-sault on SuperCrazy. Psicosis gets up on the apron and pushes Meanie off the top rop and into the out side barricade. With the referee's eyes on an injured Blue Meanie on the outside, Super Crazt hits a chear shot low blow on Steven Ricards. Ricars is now rolling arourd in pain. Psicosis comes off the top rope with a stunning ariel Leg Drop. He pins Richards. 1,2,3. Mexicool win.

Winner: Mexicool

Overall Rating: 74%

----------------------------------------PPV STARTS-----------------------------------------

Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble

Match Ending

Mysterio sets Noblee up for the 619, but he misses it. Noble caths Mysterio and throws him hard down onto the mat. He picks him up into a tiger bomb posistion. Tiger Bomb! 1,2, kick out by Mysterio. Noble is getting fustrated. He goes for another Tiger Bomb, but Mysterio counters it into a hurricanrana pin. 1,2,3! Mysterio from out of nowhere, wins the match!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Overall Rating: 82%

Tag Team Championship

=O= =O= L.O.D vs. MNM

Match Ending

Animal is all fired up and is cleaning house. Melina gets into the ring. She has a neck brace on from when she was given a 'Doomsday Device' two weeks ago on Smackdown. She jumps on the back of Animal. Animal throws her over the top of him. L.O.D taunt. Animal lifts Melina onto his shoulders. Mecury rolls into the ring a makes the save. He pulls Melina off of Animal and rolls her out of the ring. Mercury has now been lifted up onto Animals shoulders. Nitro handed Mercury before though. As Heidenreich comes the top rope he is blasted with the belt. Mercury blasts Animal with the belt to, and collapes on top of Animal. Nitro hides the evidenence. The referee never saw any of this. Mercury is pinning Animal. 1,2 kick out by Animal. Mercury gets up and pins Heidenreeich. 1,2..... Heidenreich puts his foot on the bottom rope, but Nitro takes it of, 3.

Winners: MNM(new champs)

Overall Rating: 78%

CM Punk vs. Booker T

Match Ending

Booker T has CM Punk floored. Booker goes to the top rope. He comes off with a top rpe superkick, but misses it. Punk takes advantage, by rolling him up from behind. He has his hand on the rope. 1,2,3. CM Punk wins, with another cheap win added to his collection!

Winner: CM Punk

Overall Rating: 84%

Cruiserweight Championship

Juventud vs. Paul London =O=

Match Ending

Paul London connects with a 450 splash. 1,2..Psicosis gets up on the apron, to distract the referee. Paul London knocks Psicosis back off. Super Crazy is in the ring with a rake. He nails it into Londons ribs. Juventud hits the Juvi-Driver. 1,2,3! We have a new cruiserweight champion. Paul Londons title reign was short lived. It only lasted three weeks!

Winner: Juventud{new champ)

Overall Rating: 75%

Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero

Match Ending

Benoit comes off the top rope with a flying headbutt. Eddie moves out of the way. Benoit lands face first and is ut cold. Eddie takes advantage. He locks in Benoits own submission move on Benoit. He has his arm across Benoits throat. He's cutting of Benoits blod supply. Benoit passes out. The referee calls for the bell and announces Eddie Guerrero as the winner.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Overall Rating: 94%

user posted image

Match Ending

JBL is arguing with guest referee Ron Simmons. Ron shoves JBL backwards. Orlando scores with a school boy pin. 1,2,3. Simmons counted fast. Orlando wins. JBL has a temper tantrum after being screwed by Ron Simmons. Orlando celebrates with Simmons as they head backstage.

Winner: Orlando Jordan

Overall Rating: 73%

user posted image

Match Ending:

The two are bloodied, and they areup on the ramp. The Undertaker delivers a chair shot to the spine of Orton. The Undertaker lifts up a part of the stage floor. He has Orton between his legs and is taunting for The Last Ride! It looks as though he just about to do what he did to Muhammed Hassan at the Great American Bash! Orton quickly low blows Undertaker. Orton crawls toward the chair. Undertaker grabs Orton from behind, but Orton swings the chair at Underatakers head. The Undertaker has fallen through the stage area. Orton climbs down in desperatio and lays on the Undertaker. 1,2,3. Randy Orton has defeated The Undertaker! Staff and referees arrive at the scene for the aid of a bloodied Randy Orton and the unconsious Undertaker.

Randy Orton

Overall Rating: 86%

user posted image

Match Ending

Christian connects with an Unprettier. 1,2 kick out, by Batista. Christian lifts up Batista and charges at him. Batista connects with a spinebuster. He sets Christian up for the Batista Bomb. He hits it! 1,2,3. Batista with an impressive victory. Christian is left in the ring having a temper tantrum as, the Road Wild PPV went off air...

Winner: Batista

Overall Rating: 86%

Attendance: 16,953

PPV Buy Rate: 1.53

Overall Rating: 80%

Edited by destroyed

Guest Crossface

I agree.the PPV results should be bigger.

Not HUGE,but about 6-10 lines for every match would really help.

Good show,altrough i don't understand the Batista win,espically with a squash match on the main event.

Yeah, for PPV's I would make the results longer...it didn't feel special at all. Maybe continue doing your thing with writing the match endings in detail, but give a couple lines about the rest of the match, like a brief recap of it.

OK. My mistake. I am sory about the PPV incident. This is my first diary and I appreciate all the feedback you are all giving me. Thank you for your requests and I will put a whole match brief description, covering all the high spots, at my next PPV.

Smackdown Preview- Thursday 29th September 2005

user posted image

Just days after the losing to Batista at the Road Wild PPV, Christian will host another edition of the 'Peep Show', with his special guest, non other than the World Champion Batista. Two weeks ago on Smackdown, Christian claimed that on the following Smackdown after Road Wild, he would interview the 'former' world champion Batista on his 'Peep Show'! As Batista is still the world champion, how will Christian react when the two meet face to face, on this upcoming Smackdown.

Smackdown chairman, Vince McMahon will be in attendance, for a special announcement.

Stariaght after Road Wild, JBL went to Vince McMahon and got himself a Road Wild rematch for this upcoming Smackdown! Though Ron Simmons will not be the guest referee for this second encounter. JBL requsted the rematch because he felt he was screwed by Ron Simmons this past sunday, at ROAD Wild.

Also, will the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton, be in attendance, after his victory over The Undertaker, this past Sunday?

Chris Benoit passed out to his own submission manuever this past sunday. Is they war between Benoit and Guerrero over?

Plus news on the next upcoming Pay Per View Event will be likely. L.O.D came out of Road Wild without the tag team titles this past sunday, but will still be in tag team action, when they take on Super Crazy and Psicosis of the Mexicools, in tag team action! Tune into Smackdown this thursday night...

Confirmed Matches:

US Championship

JBL vs. Orlando Jordan

L.O.D vs. Mexicool(Super Crazy & Psicosis)

Edited by destroyed

Smackdown Results-Thursday  29th September 2005

user posted image

The show, kicked off backstage where the camera focused on a cocky looking Randy Orton.

Randy Orton: This passed Sunday, I defeated The Undertaker. I killed yet another legend. Now that The Undertaker is gone from the WWE, The Legend Killer will move towards the next step to ‘greatness’. Tonight on Smackdown, I am inviting everybody to the Randy Orton ‘Greatness’ Celebration.

L.O.D vs. Super Crazy & Psicosis

Match Ending:

L.O.D set Super Crazy up for the doomsday device. They hit it. 1,2, Psicosis breaks it up. Heidenreich clotheslines Psicosis over the top rope. Animal calls for another Doomsday device. Psicosis pulls Heidenreich out of the ring. The referee is distracted by this. The new cruiserweight champion, Juventud comes running down to the ring. Animal knocks Juventud off the apron. He turns around to be met with a cheap shot low blow from Super Crazy. Crazy covers Animal. 1,2,3. Heidenreich tried to break up the 3 count but was held back by Juventud and Psicosis. After the match, Heidenreich and Animal are left in the ring. Heidenreich goes up to Animal, but Animal shoves him. He leaves ringside, leaving Heidenreich baffled in the ring.

Winners: Mexicool

Overall Rating: 81%

Eddie Guerrero, is in the ring. He is just about to speak, when he is interrupted by Chris Benoit who runs down the ramp and attacks him. After several German Suplexes, Benoit locks in the Crossface, causing Eddie to tap out. Benoit is obviously looking for revenge from last Sunday. Backstage staff and referees surround the ring, pulling Benoit off Eddie, and restraining him from ringside.

Backstage

Funaki appears backstage facing the camera.

Funaki: I am Smackdown, Number 1 Announcer!!! CM Punk. You defeated Booker T last Sunday at Road Wild, at you PPV debut. How do you fe…

CM Punk: Funaki, your just a number 1 Jackass. I mean look at you. Your pathetic. Funaki I know what you were going to ask me. You were going to ask me if you cold participate in my ‘CM Punk open challenge’, this Saturday night, on Velocity. Am I right?

Funaki: No. I was actually going to ask you on you thoughts about beatin….

CM Punk: Shut up. You trying to intimidate me huh? I tell you what. Tonight, right here on Smackdown, you and me in that ring, one on one. Infact how about we make this match  next?  Or why not right now!

CM Punk, grabs hold of Funaki, and starts to drag him. Punk, ends up dragging Funaki, buy the leg all the way to ringside! CM Punk throws him in the ring, and the bell rings.

CM Punk vs. Funaki

Match Ending:

Funaki tries to fight back, but is constantly being thrown around the ring by CM Punk. Funaki manages to connect with a dropkick. CM Punk, gets straight back up and connects with a shining wizard, from out of nowhere! Punk pins Funaki. 1,2,3. CM Punk wins the match.

Overall Rating: 83%

After a commercial break, the crowd give a standing ovation to the Smackdown Chairman, Vince McMahon, who makes his way to the ring.

Vince McMahon: Thank you for coming tonight everybody and thank you people at home from all around the world, for watching Smackdown! Tonight, I have an announcement to make. This announcement, regards this upcoming December. Every Christmas, many fans from around the world celebrate Christmas with their family. This year, you great fans will get the chance to celebrate Christmas with WWE Smackdown. That’s right, this Christmas we will be holding a special free event, called ‘Starrcade!’ The Starrcade Event will be a special Christmas present  for you fans of Smackdown. You fans have stuck with us, so we WWE Smackdown want to give you something in return. The free live event can be seen on USA Network and other networks around the world , live Christmas Day, at 8pm. Smackdown promises this event to be just as big as Wrestlemania. Now on that bombshell, the show must go on!

Backstage

Ron Simmons insists on going out to the ring with Orlando Jordan tonight, but Orlando tells Ron Simmons that it will be fine tonight, and he wants to go out there and beat JBL alone.

Rey Mysterio vs. Paul London

Match Ending

Mysterio goes for the 619, but London catches him. London slams Mysterio to the mat, and goes to the top rope. London calls for the 450 splash. Mysterio gets up and charges at the corner. He springs up onto the shoulders of London, and executes a top rope frankinsteiner. Mysterio then taunts and goes out to the apron. Springboard Leg drop connects! Rey pins London. 1,2,3. Rey Mysterio with an impressive victory. Mysterio helps London back up to his feet and they shake hands, before leaving to the backstage area.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Overall Rating: 83%

Christian is in the ring surrounded by his set for the ‘Peep Show’.

Christian: Welcome to the show from the ‘peeps’, for the ‘peeps’. Tonight, my guest stole a ‘fluke’ win over me last Sunday at Road Wild. It was supposed to be my night. Tonight I was supposed to be interviewing the former champion. So ladies and Gentleman, and Peeps of all ages. Get ready to boo my guest out of the arena. Batista.

Batista comes down to the ring, cheered on by the crowd.

Batista: Well well well, look who it is. Its Christian.{boos) Christian you were just so unlucky last night. I mean, I just kicked your ass.

Christian: Hey. Last night was a fluke. You are not in my league Batista. Hell, I was wrestling in the WWE, before you even started training to become a pro wrestler, which makes me a lot more worthy of that title than you are. I have been held back for almost three years. Batista you don’t have the charisma to be worthy of that title. It’s my turn to shine in the spotlight Dave.

Batista: Well is that so? Christian, I destroyed you last Sunday and I will do it again. Christian its not your time to shine in the spotlight. Infact its time you stop being a little bitch!

The two break out into a brawl. Referees tried to hold the two apart as they continued to brawl. The two were eventually restrained from ringside.

US Championship

JBL vs. Orlando Jordan

Match Ending

Orlando comes off the top rope with a flying cross body. JBL catches him, and hits a fall away slam. JBL taunts a booing crowd, and calls for the clothesline from hell. He goes to hit it, but Orlando dodges out of the way. JBL crashes into the turnbuckle. Orlando sneaks in school boy pin from behind. 1,2 kick out. JBL just kicks out. JBL gets to his feet, and boots Orlando to the mat. JBL lifts up Orlando, but Orlando connects with a DDT. He could have it here! Pin: 1,2, the 3 count is broken up. The referee calls for the bell. Its Christopher Nowinski! Nowinski goes to the outside a grabs a chair. He swings it at Orlando’s head. JBL, then connects with a clothesline from hell. JBL grabs a microphone. Orlando is flat out on the mat.

Winner: Orlando Jordan via DQ through interference

Overall Rating: 73%

JBL: Orlando. Does your head hurt? Ha-ha. Orlando, I would like you to meet my new ‘Chief Of Staff’, Christopher Nowinski!

The ring is set up like a party, with balloons and a huge framed photograph of Randy Orton. Randy Orton comes to the ring.

Ladies and Gentleman. I have invited you all to my ‘Greatness’ Celebration. Last Sunday, I earned greatness. I am the great Randy Orton. Not only am I the youngest world champion in WWE history, I have also beaten just about every damn legend that exists. So this celebration tonight will explore the great career of Randy Orton. Before the celebration, I would just like to announce something. Well, as you people are aware I have done it all! So ive decided to take an early retirement! I would like to thank you all for supporting me here in the WWE…

The lights goes dim, and smoke fills the ring. On the titron shows footage of The Undertaker destroying superstars inside a cell. It then says ‘Randy Orton RIP’. An image of a cell is shown! The Undertakers appears on the screen.

Undertaker: Randy Orton. At No Mercy, you will rest in peace inside a Hell in a Cell!

Randy Orton is left looking terrified and confused, as Smackdown goes off air…

Attendance: 7503

TV Rating: 6.16

Overall Rating: 77%

Edited by destroyed

Velocity Preview- Saturday 1st October 2005

user posted image

This past thursday on Smackdown saw an incredible Road Wild PPV fallout. This week on Velocity, Booker T will be in action, when he takes on Jamie Noble in what will be exciting singles action. CM Punk will also continue his 'Velocity CM Punk Open Challenge', will Punk be victorious again?

Nunzio will also be in one on one action with Scotty 2 Hotty. Velocity will also show exclusive highlights from Smackdown this past week. Tune into Velocity this Saturday!

Confirmed Matches

Booker T vs. Jamie Noble

'Open Challenge Match'

CM Punk vs. ???

Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Nunzio

user posted image

Heyman Considered Retirement!

user posted image

Paul Heyman told Vince McMahon that he had decided to retire at the end of the month. This is said to be partly due, to Heyman not feeling as though he is going to be used much on Smackdown, as they have no current plans for him. McMahon managed to get Heyman to reconsider this option, and for doing so, Paul Heyman has recieved a spot as an announcer on Velocity, replacing Josh Matthews! Heyman will start this saturday on Velocity.

Edited by destroyed

Velocity Results-1st October 2005

user posted image

Scotty 2 Hotty danced to the ring with his new tag team partner Spanky, for singles action, as Velocity kicked off.

Nunzio vs. Scotty 2 Hotty

Match Ending

Nunzio slips out of a suplex and rolls Scotty up from behind. 1,2 kick out. Nunzio is getting fustrated now. He's going to the top rope. Spanky shoves him off. Vito runs after Spanky at ringside. Scotty comes off the rope with a facebuster. He's now calling for the worm. "W--O--R--M" He nails it. 1,2,3! Scotty has defeated Nunzio. Vito pulls Nunzio out of the ring and carries him backstage, while Scotty and Spanky celebrate with a Too Cool Dance!

Winner: Scotty 2 Hotty

A video is shown of footage of this past weeks Smackdown, where Chris Benoit attacked Eddie Guerrero. Also footage was shown where Animal shoved Heidenreich.

The Blue Meanie accepted the challenge of CM Punk.

CM Punk vs. The Blue Meanie

Match Ending

The Blue Meanie is all fired up. He continues to wear down CM Punk. Samoan drop by Meanie, shakes the ring. Meanie has the pin.1,2 kick out. Meanie goes to the top rope. He goes for a Meaniesault! Punk rolls out of the way, and Meanie comes crashing down into the mat. Punk rolls him over and covers him. He has a handful of tights! 1,2,3. CM Punk cheats his way to victory.

Overall Rating:71%

Footage from Smackdown this past week was shown. It was hyping up the continuing Orton/Undertaker feud and highlights from Chritian's 'Peep Show' was shown

Booker T vs. Jamie Noble

Match Ending

Booker is going for a top rope Axe handle smash. As Booker comes down, Noble gives Booker a hard blow to the gut. Noble is setting him up for the Tiger Bomb. Booker counters it. Booker is building momentum. Noble gets to his feet. Booker comes off the rope with  scissors kick. 1,2,3. Booker wins the match. He celebrates with a 'spinaroonie, as Velocity goes off air...

Winner: Booker T

Overall Rating:76%

Attendance: 7542

TV Rating: 4.28

Smackdown Preview- Thursday 6th October 2005

user posted image

Last week on Smackdown, Randy Orton saw the horrifying mesage from the Undertaker, which said 'Hell In A Cell'! This is most likely a challenge to Randy Orton. Will Orton accept the challenge? If so, then the two will indeed battle it out at the upcoming 'No Mercy' Pay Per View, surrounded by a solid steel Cell. The Undertaker has had a history of ending and shortening careers in Hell In A Cell matches, so will Orton be man enough to stand up to The Undertaker? Find out this week on Smackdown.

Also this week on Smackdown, CM Punk brings his 'Open challenge' to Smackdown. He is undefeated so far in his 'Open Challenge', so will he continue his winning streak? Find out this upcoming Thursday on Smackdown.

Also after last weeks shocking events, when JBL announced his new 'Cheif of Staff', Christopher Nowinski, what will be the next chapter in the Orlando/JBL saga?

Plus will the feud between Batista and Christian rage on, plus whats next of the Benoit/Guerrero dispute? All this and more, on a Smackdown you won't want to miss!

Confirmed Matches

'Open Challenge'

CM Punk vs. ???

Edited by destroyed

This is a good diary so far. My only problem is how you tend to have wrestlers in matches on Smackdown and Velocity in the same week. Wrestlers are rarely booked on both shows because they're taped at the same taping and because Velocity is taped first, I'm betting the WWE doesn't want tired wrestlers on Smackdown.

Another thing - you have had CM Punk wrestle on every taping you have had. I actually counted but he's 10-1 in your diary thus far. While you do need to push the next generation - he's surely more vulnerable to injury when he's wrestling twice a week. Try to actually rest him for a show or two sometimes.

Thanks for the feedback and advice, I appreciate it (Y)

Smackdown Results- 6th September 2005

user posted image

Smackdown kicks off live, with Nowinski in the ring for his match with Ron Simmons. JBL is by his side with a microphone in hand.

JBL: Last week, my new 'Cheif of Staff' attacked Orlando Jordan. Orlando got what was coming to him. Christopher Nowinski h.....

Ron Simmons music interupts, and he makes his way to the ring, with Orlando by his side.

Ron Simmons vs. Christopher Nowinski

Match Ending

Nowinski sneaks in a rake to the eye on Simmons. The referre warns him, but Nowinski ignores. Snap suplex, by Nowinski. He taunts, and JBL claps on the outside. Orlando gets into the ring, but is held back by the referee who escorts Orlando out of the ring. While this is going on, JBL throws in some brass knuckles to Nowinski. Nowinski blind Simmons with the knucks and hides the evidence. Nowinski covers him. 1,2,3. He steals one, with the help from JBL. The two head backstage, while Simmons is left laid out with Orlando helping him up to his feet. 

Winner: Christopher Nowinski

Overall Rating: 64%

Backstage

Josh Matthews: I have Randy Orton beside me, Randy, last week, The Undertaker challenged you to a Hell in a Cell match for this upcoming PPV No Mercy. Do you accept his challenge?

Ok, look Josh I'l give you my awnser tonight. Iv'e got worse things to worry about right now, my dad has been missing for two days. The police have been looking everywhere for him. He just disapeared.

Orton runs off in worry.

MNM vs. BWO (Stevie Richards & Hollywood Nova-(Simon Dean))

Match Ending

Nitro tags in Mercury. Mercury continues to wear Ricards down. Mercury stands and watches Ricards crawl towards a desprate tag. Just before Richards can make the tag, Mercury pulls him away. Mercury tags in Nitro. Nitro grabs Richards leg, but Richards counters with an enzuguri. Ricards makes the tag to a fired up Nova. Nova knocks Mercury off the apron. He bounces against the rop, but Melina on the outside grabs his legs and trips him up. MNM execute the 'Snapshot' followed by a pin attempt. 1,2,3. MNM win. The tag champs celebrate their victory.

Winners: MNM

Christian is in the ring for this weeks 'Peep Show'.

Christian: Welcome to this weeks edition of the 'Peep Show'. The show, for the peeps, by the peeps! Tonight would be the most boring edition of the 'Peep Show' ever, because my guest tonight is supposed to be Spanky, but I have replaced him with an absolute huge guest. My 'huge' guest and I have a lot in common, because we are both great. Ladies and Gentleman my guest tonigh, is none other than the World Heavyweight Championship!

Christian pulls a toy plastic world title belt from out of a bag, and places it on the 'Hot seat'.

Christian: My first question for you world title, whos waste would you prefer to be around? That stupid thug Batista, or the gorgeous waste of Captain Charisma? 

Christian lifts the belt to his ear, as though it is talkin to him

Christian: O yeah? So you'd rather be around my waste other than Batista's? Exactly. I'm better than Batista arn't I? Yea your right Batista is'nt in my league.

The real guest, Spanky comes down to the ring, but is attacked by Christian who is annoyed that Spanky interupted the 'Peep Show'. Spanky is left laid out, as Christian heads backstage

(After the break)

Chris Benoit is in the ring, ready for one on one action. Eddie Guerrero comes out from the crowd and sneak attacks Benoit. Eddie grabs a chair and starts to put a beating on Benoit. He grabs another chair and puts it under the leg of an unconious Benoit. He grabs the other chair and destroys the left leg of Benoit. Eddie leaves the scene, while backstage staff came to Benoit's aid. Chris Benoit was eventually taken out of the arena on a stretcher and put in an ambulance.

Road Warror Animal vs. Vito LaGrasso

Match Ending

Animal is destroying Vito. He connects with a hard bodyslam. 1,2 kick out. Vito gets up and shoves Animal into the referee, and cheap shot low blows Animal. Heidenreich gets up on the apron. Vito tackles Animal into Heideneich. Vito rolls him up with a school boy pin. 1,2,3. Vito wins. After the match, Animal argues with Heidenreich, before they leave to the backstage area. 

Winner: Vito LaGrasso

After what happened between Christian and Spanky earlier on tonight, the two will meet each other next.

Christian vs. Spanky

Match Ending

Spanky goes for a hurricanrana, but is caught, and powerbombed by Christain, Christian taunts the crowd and calls for the unprettier. Unprettier connects! Pinfall: 1,2,3. Christian defeats Spanky with an easy win. Suddenly Batista's music hits and the world champion comes running down the ramp and into the ring. Christian escapes to the backstage area, as Batista taunts him.

Winner: Christian

After the break

Randy Orton is in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Randy Orton: I have a lot on my mind tonight, so I just want to adress this situation involving The Undertaker. Undertaker, I refuse to meet you in a Hell In a Cell match at No Mercy! I have already beaten you. So I..

The Undertaker's music hits and the lights go out. A spotlight concentrates on the corner of the stage area. A huge gothic lloking cross appears and is rasised above the stage. On the cross was Ortons father, 'Cowboy' Bob Orton.

Randy Orton: Holy Sh*t, OK, Undertaker I accept your challenge. Please Undertaker put my father down. I accept. Please put him down. I'll do anything, I'll sign a contract next week for the match, just put my father down.

The cross comes down, and Randy rescues his father. The two hug, before heading out of the arena throught the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------

CM Punk comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

CM Punk: Ladies and Gentleman. I am still udefeated in my 'Open Challenge' on Velocity, so tonight I bring my 'Open Challenge' to Smackdown, where I will continue my winning streak. If I don't win tonight, which I obviously will, then I will never hold the 'CM Punk 'Open Challenge' again!  So..bring out my opponent.

The arena goes dark, before a huge explosion occurs. It's Kane!!! He's here! Kane is on Smackdown!  Kane comes down to the ring, where CM Punk is looking really nervous

CM Punk vs. Kane

Match Ending

CM Punk sneaks in a low blow on Kane, followed by a shining Wizard. He pins Kane. 1, kick out! Kane kicked out! CM Punk can't believe it. CM Punk desparatley charges at Kane. Kane grabs Punk by the throat, and goes for a chokeslam, but Punk slips out of it. Kane comes off the rope with a big boot. CM Punk is seeing stars! Kane goes to the top rope ad performs a flying lariat. Kane is now calling for the chokeslam. He executes it with perfection. Kane pins Punk. 1,2,3. Kane ends CM Punk's 'Open Challenge' for good! Kane lets off a huge explosion from the four ring posts, and stands over an unconsious CM Punk, as Smackdown goes off air...  

Attendance: 7547

TV Rating: 6.23

Edited by destroyed

Guest Crossface

The diary is going very good so far,espically with the Orton-Taker feud.

Now,i really think you should write a little bit more on the matches and angles side.

Keep up the good work.

user posted image

Haas Returns!!!

user posted image

The Smackdown superstar, Charlie Haas was released earlier on this year. WWE Smackdown would like to officially announce the resigning of Charlie Haas! Haas signed a new Smackdown contract earlier on this week and will return to action this Saturday on Velocity! The release of Haas was seen as a big mistake as Charlie Haas is an incredibly talented athlete. Haas told WWE-Smackdown.com today, that he is happy about the resigning to Smackdown because he loved the WWE so much, it was his dream since childhood, he said. Charlie Haas is back and returns to action this Saturday!

Well, I'm liking the direction of this diary. Definitely easy and fast to read, yet you piqued my interest. The PPV was kinda' "just there" due to the way that you displayed your results, but other than that, I have no complaints.

I'll be watching (reading, whatever.)

OK. Iv'e decided to not spend too much time on Velocity because I feel as though it's not really that of an important show and it will only hold back the Smackdown shows for longer, so I am going to just write up quick results for Velocity in future, although I will still write up brief main event results.

Velocity Results- 8th September 2005

user posted image

The Main Event

Booker T vs. Charlie Haas

Match Ending

Haas goes for a top rope missle dropkick. Booker moves out of the way. DDT on Haas. Booker is hyping the crowd! He's calling for the scisors kick. Haas dodges it and nails multiple german suplexes on Booker. Haas comes off the top ropewith a diving moonsault. 1,2 kick out. Booker manages to get to his feet. Haas charges at Booker, but is met with a superkick. Has is down and out! Booker covers him.1,2,3. Booker defeats Haas!

Winner: Booker T

Overall Rating: 76%

---------------------------------------

Quick Match Results

Sylvian Grenier def. Steve Lewington(OVW)-51%

Doug Basham def. Chris Cage(OVW)-60%

Booker T def. Charlie Haas-76%

Attendance: 7543

TV Rating: 4.02

Overall Rating: 72%

Edited by destroyed